Just more advertising

rzm61
September 7th, 2008, 08:10 PM
Moved to Googlism Chat.

Hope you don't mind.

jon_hill987
September 7th, 2008, 09:05 PM
Oh, nice.

So a bunch of wankers come fuck up our forum by posting shit and when everyone get fed up and leaves they make a copy with them in control.

Fuckers.

Clark Nova
September 7th, 2008, 09:11 PM
yes, yes thats it exactly.

Loki
September 7th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Oh hell boys - don't get pissed off! That's a bit of chain yanking I think.

jon_hill987
September 7th, 2008, 09:16 PM
No, I'm pissed off. We have lost the site. It is worthless now and you are to blame. Had you let the moderators do their job and enforce the rules this couldn't have happened.

Clark Nova
September 7th, 2008, 09:19 PM
No, I'm pissed off. We have lost the site. It is worthless now and you are to blame. Had you let the moderators do their job and enforce the rules this couldn't have happened.

actually its because they were doing a bad job this happened.

jon_hill987
September 7th, 2008, 09:21 PM
We were doing a bad job because Loki had a go every time someone deleted a bollocks post or banned someone that was just stirring up shit.

Now why don't you fuck off to your new forum you cocksucker.

Lucy
September 7th, 2008, 09:26 PM
Are all people here quite as hostile as jon hill?

Cain
September 7th, 2008, 09:27 PM
We were doing a bad job because Loki had a go every time someone deleted a bollocks post or banned someone that was just stirring up shit.

Would you like a hug?

Clark Nova
September 7th, 2008, 09:27 PM

well i do eat a lot of dicks, but i dont feel like registering there just yet.

Cain
September 7th, 2008, 09:28 PM
well i do eat a lot of dicks, but i dont feel like registering there just yet.

He seems very homophobic.

Closet theist, you think?

jon_hill987
September 7th, 2008, 09:30 PM
Are all people here quite as hostile as jon hill?

I'm not hostile, but I have had enough. I have put up with the likes of Cain and Clark Nova for far too long, made even longer by Loki telling us not to do anything about it.

It doesn't matter how docile a dog is, if you poke him with a stick enough times he will bite you.

Cain
September 7th, 2008, 09:32 PM
I'm not hostile, but I have had enough. I have put up with the likes of Cain and Clark Nova for far too long, made even longer by Loki telling us not to do anything about it.

It doesn't matter how docile a dog is, if you poke him with a stick enough times he will bite you.

And now pseudospeciation as well.

I think Jon really just needs a hug.

Clark Nova
September 7th, 2008, 09:34 PM

And exactly what have >I< done?

Lucy
September 7th, 2008, 09:34 PM

Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like you've only "put up with the likes of Cain and Clark Nova" for a few days.

Is Cain right? Do you need a hug?

Cain
September 7th, 2008, 09:35 PM
Actually I've been here nearly 2 years.

On and off.

Mostly off, though I lurked a fair bit.

jon_hill987
September 7th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like you've only "put up with the likes of Cain and Clark Nova" for a few days.

Cain and Clark Nova were late to the fight, others have been around for a few weeks now.

Lucy
September 7th, 2008, 09:41 PM
Oh. Well in that case, maybe it's deserved. Still, you haven't addressed the possible need for a hug.

Loki
September 7th, 2008, 10:02 PM

I love it how I'm the dictator for not wanting folks to act like powerwhores.

The Good Reverend Roger
September 7th, 2008, 10:33 PM

No, you were doing a bad job because you were playing Lord of the Fucking Manor.

You really don't get it, do you?

The Good Reverend Roger
September 7th, 2008, 10:34 PM
I love it how I'm the dictator for not wanting folks to act like powerwhores.

FIGHT TEH POWER!

Puck the Pooka
September 7th, 2008, 11:55 PM
Oh. Well in that case, maybe it's deserved. Still, you haven't addressed the possible need for a hug.

Lucy, I think everyone here needs a hug.

Tactical Evil Dan
September 8th, 2008, 01:55 AM

I actually don't recall where Loki got in any staffer's way on anything, and furthermore I don't see any of the rules which would've stopped this train wreck from happening.

The only thing which might have stopped it would've been if the staff hadn't had its head up its ass, which Loki did try for. Of course, since he isn't an authoritarian power-tripper, he couldn't make them behave in a way that would've saved the forum, so it wasn't saved.

Irony, thick like molasses.

Dr Goofy Mofo
September 8th, 2008, 03:43 AM
Jon half the people who have left left because they saw what the mods were doing the other half because of the trolls, It was a combination of both. Had Loki allowed you to do what you wanted you still would have lose a sizable amount.

Lucy
September 8th, 2008, 05:22 AM
Lucy, I think everyone here needs a hug.

Well in that case, *hug*

Athleone
September 8th, 2008, 06:24 AM
I think that a fair bit of the trouble caused was by the users. A bit was by the mods, but most was by the users. I think we should actually try to all get along together and think up something that would save the CoG. I think the CoG is great, and I'll be willing to contribute to help it.

Ambassador Klok Kaos
September 8th, 2008, 12:07 PM
I think that a fair bit of the trouble caused was by the users. A bit was by the mods, but most was by the users.

From what I've seen so far, that is bullshit.

Savage still hasn't stopped his heavy-handed modding. He's editing posts even now.

Look, watch this.

http://www.churchofgoogle.net/

Cain
September 8th, 2008, 12:09 PM
I think that a fair bit of the trouble caused was by the users. A bit was by the mods, but most was by the users. I think we should actually try to all get along together and think up something that would save the CoG. I think the CoG is great, and I'll be willing to contribute to help it.

As would I. Unfortunately, the moderators were not willing to listen to criticism and respond reasonably, and when their critics refused to be intimidated by threats of infractions and moving threads, started using their powers to ban or delete their accounts.

The critics have certainly been nosier and more visible, but when the other side does not even accept that there may be something wrong in how they are running a place, its very hard to talk in depth or negotiate a settlement, ya know?

Like Dolores, I think this place has potential, especially given the general spaggotry of places like the FSM forums and IIDB at the moment. But its not living up to that potential, and my analysis is that the problem lies in an overtly controlling and closed structure of leadership which does not encourage new members to feel valuable as part of the community. "My property, my rules" works well enough in reality, but on the internet, the community comes before grandstanding, bragging about one's e-penis and throwing your virtual weight around. Membership is what really makes a site, and to get the best out of your membership in content and creativity means stifling them only to the point where they can view the site safely. Letting people screw up, thread drift, mucking around etc can yield great results, if you let people run with it for long enough. It also allows for people to invest in a place on their own terms, not those dictated as acceptable by a small elite.

But, ya know, I only ran PD.com on my own for about 6 months, raising it from under 10 regular members to somewhere near 30, so what would I know?;)

rzm61
September 8th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Well in that case, *hug*

Can I get one too?

As would I. Unfortunately, the moderators were not willing to listen to criticism and respond reasonably, and when their critics refused to be intimidated by threats of infractions and moving threads, started using their powers to ban or delete their accounts.

I am more then happy listening to my critics! How else will I improve on my job. More importantly I've only moved threads to the appropriate section. Surely Cainine you can understand that. Also I have never banned anyone in my life other then some spammer, I think it was for WoW Gold or something. We get alot of that shit here. :(

Cain
September 8th, 2008, 12:40 PM
OK, maybe I am being broad in my statements, but it is certainly true for some mods and admins, which is the important thing. As long as some decide to act that way, my point stands.

rzm61
September 8th, 2008, 12:41 PM
...but it is certainly true for some mods and admins, which is the important thing. As long as some decide to act that way, my point stands.

Oh absolutely!

I really need to get into contact with Loki, Geoff and Fallen about a few things. Hopefully they will listen to me. I haven't given up hope for this place yet.

Also Cain, I'm glad to see that you're still around and posting.

Ambassador Klok Kaos
September 8th, 2008, 01:18 PM
It's good to see that not all the mods here are powerhungry nerds.

Maybe there is still hope for this place after all.

rzm61
September 8th, 2008, 01:29 PM
It's good to see that not all the mods here are powerhungry nerds.

You're right.
I'm just a geek who wishes to see his online home not die.
I'm not about to let it.

Maybe there is still hope for this place after all.

There is. I'm trying to do the best I can to fix this mess.

Dolores
September 8th, 2008, 04:24 PM
Can I get one too?

I am more then happy listening to my critics! How else will I improve on my job. More importantly I've only moved threads to the appropriate section. Surely Cainine you can understand that. Also I have never banned anyone in my life other then some spammer, I think it was for WoW Gold or something. We get alot of that shit here. :(

While you yourself have not banned/deleted users or posts, you know what they say about being part of the solution...

But, regardless, if positive change cannot be made here, you and everyone else is more than welcome at the new forum, and if anyone has any way to contact the users who left and let them know they're welcome as well, I think you'll find that the original concept can be rebuilt, bigger, better, stronger, and more interesting than ever. :)

rzm61
September 8th, 2008, 04:53 PM
While you yourself have not banned/deleted users or posts, you know what they say about being part of the solution...

I'm trying to be a part of the solution. However I'm only one guy.

But, regardless, if positive change cannot be made here, you and everyone else is more than welcome at the new forum, and if anyone has any way to contact the users who left and let them know they're welcome as well, I think you'll find that the original concept can be rebuilt, bigger, better, stronger, and more interesting than ever. :)

Thank you for the offer. I just wish they didn't go make their own CoG. Plenty of room for everyone here, that's for sure.

Dr Goofy Mofo
September 8th, 2008, 05:24 PM
The PD are hear to stop this place from becoming the FSM tragity so we have to deal with it until it are fixededed!

Lucy
September 8th, 2008, 06:22 PM
Can I get one too?

I've moved onto cupcakes. Would you like one of those?

rzm61
September 8th, 2008, 06:32 PM
I've moved onto cupcakes. Would you like one of those?

I'd prefer a hug, cause if I'm going to drown my sorrows/depression in any type of food, that would be ice cream!

Dr Goofy Mofo
September 8th, 2008, 07:20 PM
I am a master hugger but My hugs cost!

rzm61
September 8th, 2008, 07:22 PM
You prostitute.

Tsar Phalanxia
September 11th, 2008, 02:08 PM

QFT.

Don't pull that overzealous modding rubbish on me Discordians; the CoG had been in decline for months, you just happened to speed up the process.

The Reverend Asshat
September 11th, 2008, 02:20 PM
QFT.

Don't pull that overzealous modding rubbish on me Discordians; the CoG had been in decline for months, you just happened to speed up the process.

Well I haven't said a word about it yet. Painting with a pretty broad brush aren't you? Are you afraid we will actually contribute to this site and possibly even help it regain it's footing? Or are you just upset that the mods have lost a kingdom?
I have seen it said here, and this is so very true that a forum is the members. All of the members, not just the mods or the ministers. And nothing more.

Tsar Phalanxia
September 11th, 2008, 02:22 PM
No, it's just that as I've said before..:
I have yet to see any of you contribute anything worth reading.

rzm61
September 11th, 2008, 02:27 PM
we will actually contribute to this site and possibly even help it regain it's footing[/B

Thank you!
That would be splendid

[B]I have yet to see any of you contribute anything worth reading.

And you're in the clear right? >_>

The Reverend Asshat
September 11th, 2008, 02:29 PM
QFT.

Wow. Just wow.

Am I correct in thinking we aren't going to be friends? Right now I have four forums open and am posting in all of them. Give me time to get the feel of this place and I will contribute, or not as I see fit. Your open hostility has no effect on me so try another tact. I don't need your approval to be here, or to leave and nothing you personally do will have any outcome on my decision.
But of course you have already made your mind up about all Discordians and decided we are all the same and have no value. Good for you. I like a person who is firm in their beliefs with no basis for their belief, it's just that I normally call them Christians.

Tactical Evil Dan
September 11th, 2008, 03:16 PM
QFT.

Sounds to me like a "thank you" is in order.

:icon_lol:

Tactical Evil Dan
September 11th, 2008, 03:16 PM

That's okay, the feeling is mutual, with respect to yourself.

The Laughing Man
September 11th, 2008, 05:17 PM
QFT.

Uh, yeah. We did speed up the process of making things better again.

Your side lost. Now stop whining.

rzm61
September 11th, 2008, 05:20 PM
Your side lost. Now stop whining.

Oh would both of you stop it!

The Laughing Man
September 11th, 2008, 05:24 PM
Oh would both of you stop it!

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/5176/neinduhq4.jpg

rzm61
September 11th, 2008, 05:25 PM
LEARN ENGLISH!

The Laughing Man
September 11th, 2008, 05:26 PM
DAS IST RASSISTISCH

rzm61
September 11th, 2008, 05:35 PM
You like radishes?
To each his own.

Dr. Drilling_Teeth
September 11th, 2008, 08:54 PM

You should read moar then...

Requiem
September 11th, 2008, 09:56 PM

Really, have you actually read anything we wrote yet?

The Reverend Asshat
September 11th, 2008, 10:07 PM
Really, have you actually read anything we wrote yet?

His decision about us is made. He's made that more than clear.

Tsar Phalanxia
September 12th, 2008, 09:30 AM
You totally missed thepoint. By saying "yet", I said "You may still be capable of intelligent debate, but I haven't seen it." I don't have a problem with any of you; just the stuff you post. Roger posted a funny poem by Kipling, which I saw and laughed at. It's the bullshit I have a problem with.
Btw, I use the term "Discordian" for lack of a better term, not because I hate Discordianism.

rzm61
September 12th, 2008, 12:54 PM
Btw, I use the term "Discordian" for lack of a better term, not because I hate Discordianism.

That's the problem, when it comes to Discordians there is a lack of better words to decribe them other then a Discordian. :icon_lol:

Tactical Evil Dan
September 12th, 2008, 03:49 PM
You totally missed thepoint. By saying "yet", I said "You may still be capable of intelligent debate, but I haven't seen it." I don't have a problem with any of you; just the stuff you post. Roger posted a funny poem by Kipling, which I saw and laughed at. It's the bullshit I have a problem with.

TED,
Asshat, not a Discordian.

The Good Reverend Roger
September 13th, 2008, 07:24 AM

Actually, you do. You've made that quite clear.

The Good Reverend Roger
September 13th, 2008, 07:26 AM

You've deliberately ignored it, to justify your bigotry, and your primate xenophobia.

Ook, ook, retard.

The Good Reverend Roger
September 13th, 2008, 07:27 AM
Wow. Just wow.

Am I correct in thinking we aren't going to be friends?

Tsar made up his "mind" a long time ago. He will continue to be angsty and bitter.

He is irrelevant. Just scroll past his puny, mediocre hatred, unless you need a laugh or two.

CupcakeCupcake
September 13th, 2008, 08:56 AM
...........dildos.

The Reverend Asshat
September 13th, 2008, 02:48 PM
Tsar made up his "mind" a long time ago. He will continue to be angsty and bitter.

He is irrelevant. Just scroll past his puny, mediocre hatred, unless you need a laugh or two.

I figured as much. Ah well, just another hairless ape. The planet is full of them.

Dolores
September 13th, 2008, 03:28 PM

Oh, you know, thanks. It's not like I didn't spend hours writing up various well-reasoned posts trying to explain how your admins could potentially save this sinking ship.

At least the flame has been passed and the whole concept won't go down in flames with you 19-year-old retards.

Tsar Phalanxia
September 13th, 2008, 05:13 PM
You've deliberately ignored it, to justify your bigotry, and your primate xenophobia.

Ook, ook, retard.

Actually, you do. You've made that quite clear.

Wow, apparently these were all made by the same person, about the same topic. I've never known someone to be such a blatant hypocrite that they'll actually do what they claim to be criticising.

Edit: And Dolores, stop whining. All you've done is just post the definition of foolhardiness and make snide comments about how every other forum on the internet does things differently from this forum and is therefore better.

sudikics
September 13th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Actually, we figured out what foolhardiness is: Alice, the one whocame up with that, meant it to be for people who press their opinion despite overwhelming contrary evidence, to the point of annoyance.

Example: jlar16.

Tsar Phalanxia
September 13th, 2008, 05:50 PM

Oh fucking hell, I'd forgotten about him. He was the perfect definition of a fool. Unless you want to include Unreg Jlar :icon_rolleyes:
Pregnant for a THOUSAND YEARS?

rzm61
September 13th, 2008, 06:08 PM

What about Mushy?

Tsar Phalanxia
September 13th, 2008, 06:12 PM
At least he had an opinion that you could understand. Personally, I think we started going downhill thanks to him, as our capability for intelligent debate was eroded by him.

rzm61
September 13th, 2008, 06:26 PM
:icon_rolleyes:

So let me get this straight. Because of one or two members, the rest couldn't have intelligent debate? :icon_lol:

Sorry Tsar, but you can't catch stupid. Well at least I don't think you can, but I've been proved wrong in the past multiple times.

Dr Goofy Mofo
September 13th, 2008, 06:26 PM
Indeed that is the case but the other fact when that troll came on anouncing that he was going to tell all the ad people about how we allow unreg. A bunch of idiots started popping up. The Downfall of the CoG can be contributed to many things but in the end it comes down to our conforming to the new wave of people.

rzm61
September 13th, 2008, 06:27 PM
No, the downfall of the CoG is you fuckers talking about the 'downfall' of the CoG.

Well at least that's my humble opinion. Take it as you see fit.

Tsar Phalanxia
September 13th, 2008, 06:28 PM
:icon_rolleyes:

So let me get this straight. Because of one or two members, the rest couldn't have intelligent debate? :icon_lol:

Sorry Tsar, but you can't catch stupid. Well at least I don't think you can, but I've been proved wrong in the past multiple times.

Look back over the Religion and Respect thread. Mushy is constantly insulting us, and gradually we start acting like him. That's when we lost it.

rzm61
September 13th, 2008, 06:31 PM
Because YOU guys lost it.

You have nobody to blame but yourself.

Dr Goofy Mofo
September 13th, 2008, 06:32 PM

rzm61
September 13th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Honestly, the blame game will get you nowhere in life.

Take responsibility for yourself, your actions and your words.

Dr Goofy Mofo
September 13th, 2008, 06:34 PM
I was watching movies and going to Renaissance fairs at the time.

Tsar Phalanxia
September 13th, 2008, 06:34 PM

Umm...I did say the word "We". I'm not saying I didn't cock up. I'm just finding one of the sources of the problem.

rzm61
September 13th, 2008, 06:35 PM
No, they aren't the source of the problem!

There was no problem. You let it become a problem.

Tsar Phalanxia
September 13th, 2008, 06:37 PM
Wtf
The Asshats are obviously part of the problem. They are not part of the solution.

rzm61
September 13th, 2008, 06:38 PM
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/images/smilies/emot-jerkit.gif

And you're not either.

Loki
September 13th, 2008, 06:40 PM

Careful there. I don't think buck-passing is a favourite game in this hippy, fuckwit land of failure.
:D

Dr Goofy Mofo
September 13th, 2008, 06:40 PM
The "asshats" as you put it have stoped being so after Loki changed the permissions of the ministry.

rzm61
September 13th, 2008, 06:41 PM
Careful there. I don't think buck-passing is a favourite game in this hippy, fuckwit land of failure.

Huh?
I don't speak ur-oh-peein'.

Tsar Phalanxia
September 13th, 2008, 06:41 PM
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/images/smilies/emot-jerkit.gif

And you're not either.

If I left, things wouldn't change. If the Asshats did, things would.

rzm61
September 13th, 2008, 06:42 PM
If I left, things wouldn't change. If the Asshats did, things would.

[citation needed] skippy.

Dr Goofy Mofo
September 13th, 2008, 06:45 PM
Ok there will be no chasing Tsar off too! We have already lost enough memebers.

rzm61
September 13th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Agreed.
I'm just annoyed with him acting all high and mighty.

Welcome our new members, not chase them off!

Dr Goofy Mofo
September 13th, 2008, 06:49 PM
The new members are no worse them rzm, me, and loki.

rzm61
September 13th, 2008, 06:50 PM
Seriously!

And they do have shit to say that is worth reading.

If you took the time to read it.

Loki
September 13th, 2008, 06:50 PM
Huh?
I don't speak ur-oh-peein'.

Ya - that was my travesty of subtle. I meant... don't start gloating and preening K-Man :D

rzm61
September 13th, 2008, 06:51 PM
Who's gloating?

Go back and smoke another doobie smack joint you kook.

Loki
September 13th, 2008, 06:56 PM
Who's gloating?

Go back and smoke another doobie smack joint you kook.

I do detect a slight whiff of Labrador puppy here. You wag your tail and gladly follow the master with the treats!

Hmmm?

Dr Goofy Mofo
September 13th, 2008, 07:04 PM
Seriously!

And they do have shit to say that is worth reading.

If you took the time to read it.

They are just a little unorthodox like the 3 of us.

rzm61
September 13th, 2008, 07:28 PM
I do detect a slight whiff of Labrador puppy here. You wag your tail and gladly follow the master with the treats!

Hmmm?

I'm not a dog person. Sorry.

Loki
September 13th, 2008, 07:44 PM
I'm not a dog person. Sorry.

Your loss!

rzm61
September 13th, 2008, 07:50 PM
Nah, not really.
I'm quite content.

Banner of Juche
September 13th, 2008, 08:28 PM
I very much like dog.

rzm61
September 13th, 2008, 08:42 PM
You coreans eat dog's don't you?

Or is that the chinese?

Dr Goofy Mofo
September 13th, 2008, 08:44 PM
It is the koreans!

Banner of Juche
September 13th, 2008, 08:46 PM
Yes. Is called "bosintang". I very much like this. You can trying it when you visit Pyongyang.

You Amerikkkan's eat non-Jewish childrens, isn't it? Or is that Canadians?

Tsar Phalanxia
September 13th, 2008, 08:54 PM
No, atheists.

sudikics
September 13th, 2008, 09:41 PM

rzm, you are most certainly not exempt, and you know it.

Here's a post I made in the ML, which I'll repost here to remind people.
A lot of members wish for the CoG we had back in April. Remember April?

- My friend, Random Dude
- jlar16
- rzm61's Alien Adventure (http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3062)

Yeah. :D

Dr Goofy Mofo
September 13th, 2008, 09:54 PM
jlar... ok I take back what I said about april... ok lets go a little farther back then that!

Dolores
September 13th, 2008, 10:53 PM
Wow, apparently these were all made by the same person, about the same topic. I've never known someone to be such a blatant hypocrite that they'll actually do what they claim to be criticising.

Edit: And Dolores, stop whining. All you've done is just post the definition of foolhardiness and make snide comments about how every other forum on the internet does things differently from this forum and is therefore better.

You are so full of shit, you juvenile little prick.

Tsar Phalanxia
September 13th, 2008, 11:01 PM
You are so full of shit
O rly? How about actually looking at what I'm saying and then challenging my arguments Strawman?

you juvenile little prick.
This seems to fit your definition of the mods; "If someone disagrees with us, we insult/censor/ban them". And when did age become an issue?

Loki
September 13th, 2008, 11:05 PM
I say relax! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyl5DlrsU90)

Bloody good song that!

Dr Goofy Mofo
September 13th, 2008, 11:08 PM
I say relax! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyl5DlrsU90)

DO IT!

CupcakeCupcake
September 14th, 2008, 06:20 AM
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f45/Squidoid667/DILDOS.jpg

rzm61
September 14th, 2008, 06:47 AM
rzm, you are most certainly not exempt, and you know it.

Woah woah woah.
Slow your roll and hold the phone.

I know I'm not exempt. Never said I was, but that was way back when. Why bring up the dark past?

sudikics
September 14th, 2008, 02:10 PM
Woah woah woah.
Slow your roll and hold the phone.

I know I'm not exempt. Never said I was, but that was way back when. Why bring up the dark past?
Er, because we were talking about the deep past? The discussion was about jlar16 and Mushy, which happened not too logn after your Alien Adventure.

rzm61
September 14th, 2008, 09:18 PM
Er, because we were talking about the deep past? The discussion was about jlar16 and Mushy, which happened not too logn after your Alien Adventure.

True.
But what's done is done.

Loki and I bother overreacted.

The Good Reverend Roger
September 14th, 2008, 09:18 PM
Looking at post 1, it seems that I am not the only person who has given up on serious posting.

Loki
September 15th, 2008, 08:51 PM
Attempted Thread Derail @2305BST - 13 September 2008.
Thread Derail Failed
Oh well