View Full Version : An Actual holiday-progooglism ^_^

ikeo
September 14th, 2008, 06:34 AM
would it be possible to actually get out of work/school on sept. 14?
since it is a religous holiday for me(or us)
cuz next year sept 14th is on a monday...
i just would like some help ^_^

rzm61
September 14th, 2008, 06:40 AM
:icon_lol:

You could always just take a 'personal day.'

Echo
September 14th, 2008, 06:51 AM
I call them mental health days. :-D

Honestly, I'm in favor of turning September 11 into a day of remembrance, but I'd be afraid it would just become another "oh, let's barbecue and set off fireworks!" day.

rzm61
September 14th, 2008, 06:52 AM
I call them mental health days. :-D

And I think because of recent events you may need one. :icon_lol:

Also, this thread should be in Googlism Chat. Consider this moved.

Echo
September 14th, 2008, 07:37 AM
And I think because of recent events you may need one. :icon_lol:

Also, this thread should be in Googlism Chat. Consider this moved.

Haha, I'm glad it's the weekend. Weekends typically do wonders for one's mental health. I'm glad tomorrow's Sunday for me. I had to return my exwife's phone a few hours ago. That was hard...

Maybe the CoG should sponsor a yearly Member Mental Health Day.

rzm61
September 14th, 2008, 06:40 PM
Maybe the CoG should sponsor a yearly Member Mental Health Day.

September 14th?

Anyway, the weekends do rock. However sadly my weekends usually don't start till sometime in the afternoon after class. Then I have about 24 hours of just relaxing. Except this weekend. It's been a show every night since Friday, and ending tonight.

My voice is pretty much shot/gone. Which isn't really a bad thing. :icon_lol:

Echo
September 14th, 2008, 06:43 PM
September 14th?

Anyway, the weekends do rock. However sadly my weekends usually don't start till sometime in the afternoon after class. Then I have about 24 hours of just relaxing. Except this weekend. It's been a show every night since Friday, and ending tonight.

My voice is pretty much shot/gone. Which isn't really a bad thing. :icon_lol:

Sounds good to me!

flashplayer5
September 19th, 2008, 12:20 AM
I'd have to put googleism down on my annual data check for my school, and i don't think that's on the list they give you to tick...

Echo
September 19th, 2008, 09:33 PM
I'd have to put googleism down on my annual data check for my school, and i don't think that's on the list they give you to tick...

If there's an "other," tick that. Is it even legal to ask what one's religion is in Scotland? Here in the US, it's considered a primer for discrimination.

Thank Google the weekend (for me) starts in 30 minutes. The crappy part is, my girlfriend is out of town until Sunday night. :(