View Full Version : Boo!

sam the moderately wize
September 30th, 2008, 01:22 PM
Surprise! I'm Back!

I know it's been a while, but I've been busy adjusting to the fact that I'm in a Catholic school. I decided that the IB (http://www.ibo.org) was far superior to ordinary A-levels, but the only place in my county that runs the course was Notre Dame, so here I am. I got in by virtue of my Catholic baptism, and I've spent the last four weeks trying not to upset anyone too much.

So, what have I missed?

rzm61
September 30th, 2008, 01:59 PM
Hey sam!
Welcome back.

So, what have I missed?

...eh, I'll let someone else fill you in. Or you could just read through the threads. :icon_lol:

sudikics
September 30th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Catholic School? Be sure to drop some CoG logos on the bulletin boards! :icon_lol:

How are we doing? Preety well, right now. We had a half-schism, and we lost several memebrs, but it's OK right now.

Dr Goofy Mofo
September 30th, 2008, 03:39 PM
You missed tons!

But welcome back!

rzm61
September 30th, 2008, 03:49 PM
You missed tons!

And he's not talking about his hips!

OHHHH!!

rmw
October 1st, 2008, 02:00 AM
Hi Sam, glad to see you back. You missed all the drama. We lost some regular members, but gained some new regulars. Anyway, try not to get yourself expelled for blasphemy at least until your second semester. :D

rzm61
October 1st, 2008, 03:56 AM
Anyway, try not to get yourself expelled for blasphemy at least until your second semester. :D

Hate to tell you this, but you are now expelled for giving sam a warning.

Such a shame, you were two days from your second semester.

Tsar Phalanxia
October 3rd, 2008, 01:57 PM
My German exchange trip is going to be to a Catholic All-Girls school in Bavaria.
Anyway, welcome back Sam.

rzm61
October 3rd, 2008, 02:06 PM
Catholic All-Girls school

:icon_eek: