View Full Version : To resolve the issue once and for all.

Tsar Phalanxia
October 13th, 2008, 02:06 PM
Democracy in action.

rzm61
October 13th, 2008, 02:06 PM
What a waste of a thread the whole point of it was for a three word statement.

Edit:
Touché

I didn't see the poll.
However you need one more option. Abstain.

So if you dont mind I'm going to fix that.

Tsar Phalanxia
October 13th, 2008, 02:07 PM
Look at the poll you twit ;)

rzm61
October 13th, 2008, 02:08 PM
IT WASN'T THERE WHEN I POASTED NUMBNUTS!

Tsar Phalanxia
October 13th, 2008, 02:10 PM
IT WASN'T THERE WHEN I POASTED NUMBNUTS!

I know, I was just making you look like a twit =p
Btw, why did you put an abstain in? If people wanted to abstain, they could just not vote.

rzm61
October 13th, 2008, 02:12 PM
I know, I was just making you look like a twit =p
Btw, why did you put an abstain in? If people wanted to abstain, they could just not vote.

.......anytime there is a vote for ministers there is three options. Yes, No and Abstain. At least that's how it is usually done in the Ministers Lounge.

Good point though!

Tsar Phalanxia
October 13th, 2008, 02:16 PM
.......anytime there is a vote for ministers there is three options. Yes, No and Abstain. At least that's how it is usually done in the Ministers Lounge.

Good point though!

Kk.

Daruko
October 13th, 2008, 02:32 PM
169% No. :D

The Reverend Asshat
October 13th, 2008, 05:04 PM
Yes. I have co-admined one forum with him and have been on PD a long time and I trust him.

Sister Faith
October 13th, 2008, 05:37 PM

Good point though!

What about the most important option?

Who gives a shit? :\Edit: I mean, c'mon people! It's an f n empty title, on a parody website.

Dr Goofy Mofo
October 13th, 2008, 05:46 PM

Who gives a shit? :\Edit: I mean, c'mon people! It's an f n empty title, on a parody website.

Yup!

rzm61
October 13th, 2008, 05:48 PM

I hear ya Sister.
Well said too.

Want me to add it to the poll? :D

sailor
October 13th, 2008, 09:03 PM
I like Roger. I like what he did with the reformation, and his rules there are pretty cool. I don't know the PD at all, so I've no opinion about it. If he did something here to rustle feathers, well, I'll be the first to admit that I like a guy who can stir the pot up... and who won't take the bullshit that dictators like to sling. We need that in our mods. Someone who'll stand up for the little guy and create a revolution if necessary. Who needs a boring, staid old forum, when you can have drama.

Yay! Go fight win!

and, thanks for the poll, Tsar, I appreicate it!

rmw
October 14th, 2008, 02:12 AM
I like Roger. I like what he did with the reformation, and his rules there are pretty cool. I don't know the PD at all, so I've no opinion about it. If he did something here to rustle feathers, well, I'll be the first to admit that I like a guy who can stir the pot up... and who won't take the bullshit that dictators like to sling. We need that in our mods. Someone who'll stand up for the little guy and create a revolution if necessary. Who needs a boring, staid old forum, when you can have drama.

Yay! Go fight win!

What she said.

The Good Reverend Roger
October 14th, 2008, 02:54 AM

Seriously. It's not like I have mod powers or anything. :icon_lol:

The Good Reverend Roger
October 14th, 2008, 02:55 AM

Yay! Go fight win!

I'd like to add that I think everyone with 100 posts should be a minister. Sooper-secret boards do not add any benefit.

The Good Reverend Roger
October 14th, 2008, 02:57 AM
Also, what issue is there to resolve? I'm already a minister.

This is like one of those dumbass "straw polls" the nutty version of the Ron Paul fans used to crow about.

Echo
October 14th, 2008, 03:02 AM
I don't want to vote "who gives a shit?" I want to vote "who gives a flying petrified squirrel fuck?"

The Good Reverend Roger
October 14th, 2008, 03:04 AM
I don't want to vote "who gives a shit?" I want to vote "who gives a flying petrified squirrel fuck?"

HE'S NOT RUNNING! :icon_evil:

sudikics
October 14th, 2008, 03:06 AM
I noticed that 5 of the "Yes" votes are Discordians.

Gabriel
October 14th, 2008, 03:08 AM
I'd like to add that I think everyone with 100 posts should be a minister. Sooper-secret boards do not add any benefit.

Secret forums have been the downfall of boards.

Gabriel
October 14th, 2008, 03:09 AM

Get your facts straight.

Tsar Phalanxia
October 14th, 2008, 09:12 AM
Get your facts straight.

"Clark Nova, Gabriel, Rimidalv, The Good Reverend Roger, The Reverend Asshat"
*Is puzzled at Gabriel's outright and clearly false denial*

rzm61
October 14th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Aren't some of them SubGenius™

eh, I don't know where those little ™'s go. :icon_lol:

The Reverend Asshat
October 14th, 2008, 02:28 PM

Your point? We are still members of this board.

Tsar Phalanxia
October 14th, 2008, 02:34 PM
Just saying. They are a special interest group after all.

The Reverend Asshat
October 14th, 2008, 02:47 PM
Just saying. They are a special interest group after all.

I still don't see the point.

We can do a lot to help a board. And that is what we are attempting here. If all the bullshit would die down there would be more opportunities for other business.

rzm61
October 14th, 2008, 02:58 PM
They are a special interest group after all.

Yeah, well you should have known the result.

If you didn't see this coming then that's your fault.

Gabriel
October 14th, 2008, 02:58 PM
"Clark Nova, Gabriel, Rimidalv, The Good Reverend Roger, The Reverend Asshat"
*Is puzzled at Gabriel's outright and clearly false denial*

I'm not a Discordian.

The Reverend Asshat
October 14th, 2008, 02:59 PM
I'm not a Discordian.

I'm SubGenius.

Gabriel
October 14th, 2008, 03:00 PM
Arent some are SubGenius™

eh, I don't know where those little ™'s go. :icon_lol:

I'm not worried about where they go. I'm a bit more worried about your first sentence. :icon_lol:

It should read: Aren't some of them Subgenius?

Tsar Phalanxia
October 14th, 2008, 03:01 PM
We can do a lot to help a board.

Hahahahah!
Oh wait, you're serious. Let me laugh even harder.
HAHAHAHAHA!
That's is the biggest bullshit turd I have ever seen. The only thing that comes close is "I did not have sexual relations with that woman", for sheer, outright lying. You have repeatedly shown yourselves to be commited to one thing; turning this forum into a colony of PD. You have spammed, abused, discredited valued members, forced emmigration and infiltrated to acheive your nefarious means.
You are so full of shit.

Gabriel
October 14th, 2008, 03:02 PM
I'm SubGenius.

Apparently we get lumped in for convenience.

And I'm not even SubGenius.

Tsar Phalanxia
October 14th, 2008, 03:02 PM
Yeah, you're a special interest group affiliated with Roger. The indivdual origins are irrelevant.

The Reverend Asshat
October 14th, 2008, 03:14 PM
Hahahahah!
Oh wait, you're serious. Let me laugh even harder.
HAHAHAHAHA!
That's is the biggest bullshit turd I have ever seen. The only thing that comes close is "I did not have sexual relations with that woman", for sheer, outright lying. You have repeatedly shown yourselves to be commited to one thing; turning this forum into a colony of PD. You have spammed, abused, discredited valued members, forced emmigration and infiltrated to acheive your nefarious means.
You are so full of shit.

Excuse me?
I have openly and clearly debated.
I have posted things of content that either get one or two responses or totally derailed. I have not complained about any of this. It's a part of life on the internet.
Who have I discredited and abused?
Where is my spam?
Infiltrated? I signed up here with the same name I use at PD and other places.
I have forced no one to leave.
PD colony? That's funny. We don't do Discordian Lite.

So perhaps a little less emo butthurt crying and a little more working together?

Gabriel
October 14th, 2008, 03:15 PM
Blah blah blah blah turning this forum into a colony of PD blah blah blah

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Paranoid much?

The Reverend Asshat
October 14th, 2008, 03:16 PM
Yeah, you're a special interest group affiliated with Roger. The indivdual origins are irrelevant.

So it's a personal thing with you because we know Roger? Got it. Real forward thinking on how to run a board there.

Gabriel
October 14th, 2008, 03:19 PM
So it's a personal thing with you because we know Roger? Got it. Real forward thinking on how to run a board there.

Damn Roger. He's gonna ruin my good name. :icon_evil:

:icon_lol:

The Reverend Asshat
October 14th, 2008, 03:23 PM
Damn Roger. He's gonna ruin my good name. :icon_evil:

Tsar Phalanxia
October 14th, 2008, 03:27 PM
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Paranoid much?

FFS, not literally. I didn't realise I had to put a disclaimer after every sentence I made for the benefit of the mentally challenged.

Oh, I'm sorry! I guess I should be naive and totally ignore the mutliple connections between you two
1. Both calling yourself Reverand
2. Both using the word Asshat, not exactly a typical insult
3. You arrived about the same time Roger called the rest of his buddies over.
4. You contiually support him regardless of what he does.
5. You voted for him.

Now, where just one or two of these factors to be resent, I might consider it a coincidence. But five? Something in my brain is telling me there's a connection between you. Oh yeah, it's the "No Shit Sherlock" lobe beeping away! You were enlisted by Roger to support him, you continue to support him, and as such you and your friends are a special interest group.

rzm61
October 14th, 2008, 03:35 PM
I'm not worried about where they go. I'm a bit more worried about your first sentence. :icon_lol:

It should read: Aren't some of them Subgenius?

Well clearly I'm no SubGenius. :icon_lol:

I didn't notice that, good eye. Let me change it.

Daruko
October 14th, 2008, 04:09 PM
Special Interest group is actually fairly accurate.

I've brought this up before, but I like how they bitched out Ratatosk when he was being himself on here and got him to apologize for not backing them up.

I apparently stabbed all three of these fine PD'ers in the back and I would like to take this time to sincerely apologize for doing so. My intent wasn't to piss off PD'ers, or to "side against them".

Please accept my apologies DC, Asshat and TGRR.
Well while we may eat each others flesh in here when we are trolling a site a little unity would be expected. We have always been that way until now. You have a beef with Roger keep it here please instead of smearing it in the middle of a troll.
Very unclassy move.

Basically, if it's a PDer that comes in, it will agree with the other PDers or IT GETS TEH HOSE!

So that's what they mean by Think For Yourself™. :icon_lol:

The Reverend Asshat
October 14th, 2008, 04:46 PM
FFS, not literally. I didn't realise I had to put a disclaimer after every sentence I made for the benefit of the mentally challenged.

Oh, I'm sorry! I guess I should be naive and totally ignore the mutliple connections between you two
1. Both calling yourself Reverand
2. Both using the word Asshat, not exactly a typical insult
3. You arrived about the same time Roger called the rest of his buddies over.
4. You contiually support him regardless of what he does.
5. You voted for him.

Now, where just one or two of these factors to be resent, I might consider it a coincidence. But five? Something in my brain is telling me there's a connection between you. Oh yeah, it's the "No Shit Sherlock" lobe beeping away! You were enlisted by Roger to support him, you continue to support him, and as such you and your friends are a special interest group.

1) I am an ordained Minister.
2) Asshat is not an insult, it's an identifier.
3) It looked like fun so I came over.
4) Incorrect.
5) I trust him, as I mentioned we have co-admined a site, he has been an admin at PD.
6) I have never denied my association with Roger and never will.

I still maintain you reaction is not the way to manage a board. What you have done is say everyone associated with Roger is invalid because you don't like Roger. Is it just me or is that incredibly petty?

The Reverend Asshat
October 14th, 2008, 04:47 PM
Special Interest group is actually fairly accurate.

I've brought this up before, but I like how they bitched out Ratatosk when he was being himself on here and got him to apologize for not backing them up.

Basically, if it's a PDer that comes in, it will agree with the other PDers or IT GETS TEH HOSE!

So that's what they mean by Think For Yourself™. :icon_lol:

Once again repost. This has already been brought to light on this board. Contribute something.

Daruko
October 14th, 2008, 05:17 PM
Once again repost. This has already been brought to light on this board. Contribute something.

Fair enough.

Gabriel
October 14th, 2008, 05:31 PM

Ow. My feeling is hurt. :icon_lol:

Daruko
October 14th, 2008, 05:35 PM
Ow. My feeling is hurt. :icon_lol:

You only have one?

rzm61
October 14th, 2008, 05:35 PM

Gabriel
October 14th, 2008, 05:38 PM
Well clearly I'm no SubGenius. :icon_lol:

I didn't notice that, good eye. Let me change it.

I can be a bit bitchy about proper use of English. ;)

Tsar Phalanxia
October 14th, 2008, 05:39 PM
You only have one?

I lol'd.

Gabriel
October 14th, 2008, 05:40 PM
What you have done is say everyone associated with Roger is invalid because you don't like Roger. Is it just me or is that incredibly petty?

He lives in a bubble, you see.

Besides, pettiness is often what happens when one isn't getting their way anymore.

Gabriel
October 14th, 2008, 05:41 PM
You only have one?

It never pays to be emotional.

Tsar Phalanxia
October 14th, 2008, 05:47 PM
He lives in a bubble, you see.

Besides, pettiness is often what happens when one isn't getting their way anymore.

What? Since when did it become petty to dislike someone? My personal dislike has no effect on whether I think Roger is capable. In a similar vein, I think Michael O'Leary is a horrible bastard, but he's an excellent businessman. Roger on the other hand, is neither a likeable person or good for the forum.

rzm61
October 14th, 2008, 05:48 PM
Roger on the other hand, is neither a likeable person or good for the forum.

That's your opinion though.
Which you're allowed to have, just know not a lot of people share the same opinion. :D

Gabriel
October 14th, 2008, 05:58 PM
My personal dislike has no effect on whether I think Roger is capable.

Roger on the other hand, is neither a likeable person or good for the forum.

That's your opinion. From the votes, I'd say there's some disagreement.

Dr Goofy Mofo
October 14th, 2008, 06:00 PM
Google Darn it Children! STFU! We had this place with no bickering for less then 24 hours. Stop your Bickering and sit down! Tsar you are still thinking of them as they were a month or so ago, they have changed there attitude since them but you are still blinded by that initial hate. They are here deal with it. The only reason why you do not thing Roger is likable or a good person for the forum is because he when he tried to be that way he got ticked at rzm and reverted back. Things are cool now. If loki gets back see them with and open mind and you might be surprised at what you see.

As for Daruko.... I have rarely seen a guy hold grudges with such determination, kudos to you.

The Reverend Asshat
October 14th, 2008, 06:02 PM
What? Since when did it become petty to dislike someone? My personal dislike has no effect on whether I think Roger is capable. In a similar vein, I think Michael O'Leary is a horrible bastard, but he's an excellent businessman. Roger on the other hand, is neither a likeable person or good for the forum.

It is however petty to lump everyone associated with Roger in your dislike.

rzm61
October 14th, 2008, 06:02 PM
Google Darn it Children! STFU! Stop your Bickering and sit down!

Yes please!
For fucks sake it's a holiday!

How come we can never have a non hostile meal?!

WHERE DID I GO WRONG RASISING ALL OF YOU! :icon_cry:

Ya'll know how to ruin a good day with little effort. That is an applaudable skill, however extremely dickish.

Dr Goofy Mofo
October 14th, 2008, 06:08 PM
Yes please!
For fucks sake it's a holiday!

How come we can never have a non hostile meal?!

WHERE DID I GO WRONG RASISING ALL OF YOU! :icon_cry:

Ya'll know how to ruin a good day with little effort. That is an applaudable skill, however extremely dickish.

LOL!

Request a split to IFU.

rzm61
October 14th, 2008, 06:10 PM
LOL!

Request a split to IFU.

Absolutely!

Dr Goofy Mofo
October 14th, 2008, 06:21 PM
Well do it Super Mod!

Tsar Phalanxia
October 14th, 2008, 06:22 PM
Tsar you are still thinking of them as they were a month or so ago, they have changed there attitude since them but you are still blinded by that initial hate.

INTERNET HATE MACHINE!

I have yet to see any evidence, save a solution to the spam problems which is useless anyway, thanks to a remedy by Sciki & AaronD, that they have good intentions. On the contrary, I have seen loads of evience that they are up to no good.

Dr Goofy Mofo
October 14th, 2008, 06:26 PM
They have not been as of the last 2 days!

Tsar Phalanxia
October 14th, 2008, 06:27 PM
They have not been as of the last 2 days!

Two Days < Two Months.

The Reverend Asshat
October 14th, 2008, 06:28 PM
INTERNET HATE MACHINE!

I have yet to see any evidence, save a solution to the spam problems which is useless anyway, thanks to a remedy by Sciki & AaronD, that they have good intentions. On the contrary, I have seen loads of evience that they are up to no good.

Got it now. Thank you for clearing it up for me. It appears that in your mind no matter what we do it won't meet your lofty expectations.

I assume you are standing on The High Moral Ground you are preaching about?

rzm61
October 14th, 2008, 06:28 PM
Well do it Super Mod!

I will....as soon as I figure out how to do it. :icon_lol:

The Reverend Asshat
October 14th, 2008, 06:29 PM
I will....as soon as I figure out how to do it. :icon_lol:

MODFAIL ITT!!!!!:icon_lol:

rzm61
October 14th, 2008, 06:30 PM
MODFAIL ITT!!!!!:icon_lol:

You have no idea. :icon_redface:

Tsar Phalanxia
October 14th, 2008, 06:30 PM
Got it now. Thank you for clearing it up for me. It appears that in your mind no matter what we do it won't meet your lofty expectations.

If you actually do something worthwhile, I might come off my "Lofty Moral High Ground".
Like I said:
None of you have done anything of value

Dr Goofy Mofo
October 14th, 2008, 06:31 PM
rzm!!! *shakes fist*

That is true tsar but all I am saying is they are done playing, now they are here for serious business. give them the benifiet of the doubt is all I am saying. Stop Bickering for a 2 weeks see what happens... if you don't like it then go back the the bickering!

rzm61
October 14th, 2008, 06:32 PM
I can be a bit bitchy about proper use of English. ;)

Good, because I do need help time to time on English.

The Reverend Asshat
October 14th, 2008, 06:33 PM
If you actually do something worthwhile, I might come off my "Lofty Moral High Ground".
Like I said:

In your now useless to me opinion.

I can make big words too. I have started several threads that to me have had content. I guess your pettiness, hate and superiority attitude have blinded you to that though. Carry on.

Daruko
October 14th, 2008, 06:37 PM
I have started several threads that to me have had content.

I'll definitly give you that.

The Reverend Asshat
October 14th, 2008, 06:48 PM
I'll definitly give you that.

Thank you.

Tsar Phalanxia
October 14th, 2008, 07:01 PM
In your now useless to me opinion.

Aww, somebody has been rumbled and doesn't want to play "uncover the truth" anymore. :(

I can make big words too.

That's good going. *Thumbs Up*

I have started several threads that to me have had content.
[/SIZE]
Yeah, but is that content interesting, funny or even appealing?
Uh, no.

I guess your pettiness, hate and superiority attitude have blinded you to that though.
[/SIZE]
No, my experience of you as a person has shown me that you are a vain, ignorant, brown-nosing loser who has nothing better to do with his life then follow Roger around on the fucking internet.

Dr Goofy Mofo
October 14th, 2008, 07:05 PM
I found his content interesting...IMHO

The Reverend Asshat
October 14th, 2008, 07:11 PM
Aww, somebody has been rumbled and doesn't want to play "uncover the truth" anymore. :(

That's good going. *Thumbs Up*

Yeah, but is that content interesting, funny or even appealing?
Uh, no.

No, my experience of you as a person has shown me that you are a vain, ignorant, brown-nosing loser who has nothing better to do with his life then follow Roger around on the fucking internet.

:icon_lol: First you know nothing about me at all. Secondly I think we are done here with our discussion as I see no need to continue to encourage you to continue to drag this board through the mud.
By this last post you have revealed your intent to continue bashing in hopes we will go away and you can get your little tin god badge back. Good luck with both objectives.

The Reverend Asshat
October 14th, 2008, 07:20 PM
I found his content interesting...IMHO

Thank you.

The Good Reverend Roger
October 15th, 2008, 01:17 AM
Like I said:

And what have YOU done, retard? :icon_lol:

The Good Reverend Roger
October 15th, 2008, 01:17 AM

I have mind control lazers.

rzm61
October 15th, 2008, 04:16 AM
Re: the title of this thread

What if I don't want the issue resolved once and for all, huh? Are you discriminating against my right to want to keep things in a state of indecisive flux? Huh? WELL, ARE YA?

THERE SHALL NEVER BE ORDAR!

Dr Goofy Mofo
October 15th, 2008, 04:17 AM
Order vs chaos who will win?

In one corner we have Tsar fighting for Order In the other corner we have Rimidalv Fighting for Chaos. Who will win in this epic battle? Tonight at 11

rzm61
October 15th, 2008, 04:18 AM
It's 11:18

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY FIGHT!
THIS IS PAY PER VIEW!

I PAID! THERES NOTHING TO VIEW!

WHY THE FUCK AM I YELLING?!

Dr Goofy Mofo
October 15th, 2008, 04:25 AM
Did I forget to mention I meant Cambodian time?

rzm61
October 15th, 2008, 04:42 AM
YOU CANT DO THAT WITHOUT A FIGHT!

And It's still a bloody holiday.
You people!

rzm61
October 15th, 2008, 04:58 AM
Wuss.

Toe the line and fight the fair one.

However these days you need a whole crew. :icon_rolleyes:

Tsar Phalanxia
October 15th, 2008, 08:58 AM
Re: the title of this thread

What if I don't want the issue resolved once and for all, huh? Are you discriminating against my right to want to keep things in a state of indecisive flux? Huh? WELL, ARE YA?

Yes.

The Good Reverend Roger
October 16th, 2008, 04:21 AM
Yes.

This ain't gonna be your century. :icon_lol:

The Good Reverend Roger
October 16th, 2008, 04:22 AM
Wuss.

Toe the line and fight the fair one.

However these days you need a whole crew. :icon_rolleyes:

Fair?

rzm61
October 16th, 2008, 06:03 AM
Fair?

Yeah, scratch that.
There is no such thing as fair these days.

Plus nobody said life was fair.