View Full Version : Roll Up, Roll Up

Clark Nova
October 13th, 2008, 06:09 PM
Visit The Church of Google, A veritable three ring cirus,
See the amazing freakboy, with the ability degrade any thread into a truely heartbreaking story of how Roger touched him as a child.

Visit the lifeboat where the Deposed Aristocrasy will regail you with tails of their glorious past and their plans to oppose the tyrannical Loki.

Play hit and miss navigating thread after thread made by the spambots.
Tell your friends, Bring your mother, the Church of Google is Doing daily shows with a new surprise for every visit.

rzm61
October 13th, 2008, 06:11 PM
:icon_lol:

However I feel this should be either IFU, GD or Googlism Chat. However it's too early to decide all that. I'm leaning more towards Googlism Chat.

Oh shit! I said this isn't serious enough! Here comes a world of shit. :icon_lol:

Edit:
All that being said. Clark, would you mind if I moved this to Googlism Chat?

Clark Nova
October 13th, 2008, 06:12 PM
:icon_lol:

However I feel this should be either IFU, GD or Googlism Chat. However it's too early to decide all that. I'm leaning more towards Googlism Chat.

Oh shit! I said this isn't serious enough! Here comes a world of shit. :icon_lol:

Nah, using indirect surrealist prose does not make a thread lighthearted, I was being DEADLY serious

rzm61
October 13th, 2008, 06:13 PM
Nah, using indirect surrealist prose does not make a thread lighthearted, I was being DEADLY serious

Serious as a heart attack eh?

Well, can I still move this to Googlism Chat? After all this thread is about the Church, so it just seems appropriate.

Clark Nova
October 13th, 2008, 06:14 PM
certainly, thats reasonable

rzm61
October 13th, 2008, 06:15 PM
certainly, thats reasonable

I don't ever think I am unreasonable, especially when it comes to my job here. However I might be a bit biased. :D

Daruko
October 13th, 2008, 07:06 PM
oh LOOK! It's ANOTHER thread about the same shit.
Let's make ten moar just like it!

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/darukomakaruto/facepalm.jpg

Dr Goofy Mofo
October 13th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Daruko this shit needs to be dealed with so multiple thread give more opertunity for others to come and comment.

The Reverend Asshat
October 13th, 2008, 07:24 PM
Daruko,

That was not constructive. I checked your posts. You have started only one thread and it was a simple introduction. Out of your other 93 posts, and this is being generous, only about 30 are posts other than the drama threads. This is exactly the same type of behavior as you displayed at PD.

That being said who is the real troll here?

Daruko
October 13th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Daruko,

That was not constructive. I checked your posts. You have started only one thread and it was a simple introduction. Out of your other 93 posts, and this is being generous, only about 30 are posts other than the drama threads. This is exactly the same type of behavior as you displayed at PD.

That being said who is the real troll here?

I'm mostly a lurker, and I've got my own things going on thank you much. Like tomorrow, for instance, I'm having major surgery, which will leave me in pretty bad shape for the next few weeks.

It's no secret I hope to get in the way of any oppression you hope to bring into this forum, so that has brought me out of lurk mode for the moment to play with my fav pals from PD, but I'll hardly have time for much more of it.

And if we're gonna hang ppl for causing drama, then you better buy lots of rope. :wink:

rzm61
October 13th, 2008, 07:36 PM
And if we're gonna hang ppl for causing drama, then you better buy lots of rope. :wink:

What about the ones who bring the drama?

cough cough.

The Reverend Asshat
October 13th, 2008, 07:38 PM
I'm mostly a lurker, and I've got my own things going on thank you much. Like tomorrow, for instance, I'm having major surgery, which will leave me in pretty bad shape for the next few weeks.

It's no secret I hope to get in the way of any oppression you hope to bring into this forum, so that has brought me out of lurk mode for the moment to play with my fav pals from PD, but I'll hardly have time for much more of it.

Pathetic. There never was any oppression of you. You are just a little attention whore and you aren't happy unless you are center stage in your little drama games. Most of the rest of can participate in these threads and still contribute something. I honestly don't think you can. Well, just like I finally did at PD I am going to start ignoring you again.

Tsar Phalanxia
October 13th, 2008, 07:53 PM
The CoG is not the place to whine about past misgivings on PD. There's something called, uh, PD for that.

rzm61
October 13th, 2008, 07:55 PM
The CoG is not the place to whine about past misgivings on PD. There's something called, uh, PD for that.

Exactly!

Welcome to the CoG! Please, leave your baggage from other places throughout your travels at home. Thank you! :D

Clark Nova
October 13th, 2008, 08:13 PM
What about the ones who bring the drama?

cough cough.
Exactly, this thread is for discussing the current events of this site, not furthering the bad ones.

Dr Goofy Mofo
October 13th, 2008, 08:24 PM
Daruko you are the only person I see complaining. Everyone else seems to be fine. Clark and Rev. Asshat have been contributing today and showing that the PD does care as well so.

"Presenting the worlds longest shh

ShhhhHHHhhhhhHHHhhhhhHHHHhhhh....."~ Dr. Cox

rzm61
October 13th, 2008, 08:27 PM
Daruko you are the only person I see complaining.

And it's not even aboot the CoG!
It's all aboot shit that happened at PD.

Shit happens, wipe it off and get back to your life.

Daruko
October 13th, 2008, 08:47 PM
I thought we were talking about factors and qualifications for Roger being a mod here. Just as Rev Asshat says he thinks Roger would make a good mod, based upon his perceptions of Roger's job as a mod AT PD, I threw in differently, and discussed his actions as a mod. It is my position that Roger should not be a mod here, or even in a position that he could gain more mod powers, if you value freedom of speech in this forum.

In the process, I debunked some of the claims made in his defense. "Shit happens" can be a good attitude, but it can also be a very stupid one. History teaches lessons.

Do a google search for "The Good Reverend Roger", and see how many forums you find him trolling. If you are naive enough to think he is here to do good for the forum, you are mistaken.

Originally Said by Clark Nova >
Exactly, this thread is for discussing the current events of this site, not furthering the bad ones.

Judging from your starting post, I do not see that as your intent. But carry on, please.

Let us speak no moar of Roger's tendency for mod-abuse, since that's obviously not a factor here. :icon_rolleyes:

Dr Goofy Mofo
October 13th, 2008, 08:51 PM
Daruko your the only one that I know who has spoken againest his moding abilitys. No one else has, also you only changed your mind of him after he decided he was for your ban. Just because they dissagree with you does not make them bad at their job. It only makes them not agree with you.

Daruko
October 13th, 2008, 08:56 PM
Well I'm not going to argue with you and bring up specific accounts of him abusing modpowers before the ban, and we'll forget all about the modabuse rzm mentioned Roger doing to him on PD, because none of that is relevant right?

Also, you are stating that no one else on the Church of Google has a problem with him being a mod? WELL THEN! What's the problem? If everyone is ALL FOR IT then hell let him admin the joint. I thought there was an issue with it... silly me.

Dr Goofy Mofo
October 13th, 2008, 09:04 PM
People here do have a problem, but they have not seen him as a mod. He messed with rzm because he thought rzm messed with him.

Daruko
October 13th, 2008, 09:31 PM
See, I'm actually the opposite. I don't mind him as a poster. Sometimes his material is pretty good, and he's often good for a laugh. My protest is PURELY directed at making him a mod.

And "He abused his mod powers, so I can abuse mine too!" should not be excusable. But if those are the qualities you're looking for, like I said, don't let me stand in your way.

Who was it that said something recently about mods ALWAYS modding fairly, not just some of the time? hmm... can't think of who said that for the life of me.

Dr Goofy Mofo
October 13th, 2008, 09:38 PM
And "He abused his mod powers, so I can abuse mine too!" should not be excusable.

You are right one that one however.

rzm61
October 13th, 2008, 10:39 PM
In the process, I debunked some of the claims made in his defense. "Shit happens" can be a good attitude, but it can also be a very stupid one. History teaches lessons.

Agreed, that's why you learn from your mistakes.

Do a google search for "The Good Reverend Roger", and see how many forums you find him trolling. If you are naive enough to think he is here to do good for the forum, you are mistaken.

In roger's defense. He brought members to this forum. That's a good thing in my book. A lot of stupid drama and shit, but hey, at least we have members.

.....and spambots. >_>

Well I'm not going to argue with you and bring up specific accounts of him abusing modpowers before the ban, and we'll forget all about the modabuse rzm mentioned Roger doing to him on PD, because none of that is relevant right?

Also, you are stating that no one else on the Church of Google has a problem with him being a mod? WELL THEN! What's the problem? If everyone is ALL FOR IT then hell let him admin the joint. I thought there was an issue with it... silly me.

Here is something that is relevant. He isn't a mod. He is just a minister.

At least as far as I know.

From there, yes he was abusing his modding abilities (at PD), and if I'm not mistaken EastCoastHustle is it? Brought it up and I believe wasn't happy about it. I could be wrong, but I do remember a thread and the person didn't seem happy about it.

Also, I have a problem with roger being a mod. However he isn't, so that is why I'm not complaining about that. I'm upset that there was no vote for roger becoming a minister. That's all.

Any other question Daruko?

Daruko
October 13th, 2008, 11:03 PM
Nope. I'm as peachy as a dog with two dicks. :D

rzm61
October 13th, 2008, 11:04 PM
Oh man....two?!

One's enough for me, almost too much to be honest with you. All that rug burn. :\

Clark Nova
October 13th, 2008, 11:47 PM
well this proves my point, verbal diariah and repetition, my poor little thread.
I tried contributing, darku has shat up my thread, as predicted.
If I wanted to talk about Principiadiscordia.com I would be on principiadiscordia.com

Dr Goofy Mofo
October 13th, 2008, 11:49 PM
well this proves my point, verbal diariah and repetition, my poor little thread.
I tried contributing, darku has shat up my thread, as predicted.
If I wanted to talk about Principiadiscordia.com I would be on principiadiscordia.com

We will just have to ignore him then.

Daruko
October 14th, 2008, 12:59 AM
It has been attempted, and phailed. The technology required just isn't available; Daruko can break through all known barriers except the banhammer, and even then...

Haha :D

Yuo are awesome. WHo teh fuck are yuo?

rzm61
October 14th, 2008, 01:00 AM
Haha :D

Yuo are awesome. WHo teh fuck are yuo?

Learn how to type.

Daruko
October 14th, 2008, 01:01 AM
Learn how to type.

I know quite well. :icon_cool:

rzm61
October 14th, 2008, 01:04 AM
Then do it!

Daruko
October 14th, 2008, 01:05 AM
Then do it!

I shall! Just yuo mind sure to pay attention. :icon_eek:

rzm61
October 14th, 2008, 01:06 AM
.....:icon_rolleyes:

I need a smoke.

Daruko
October 14th, 2008, 01:14 AM
.....:icon_rolleyes:

I need a smoke.

Me too. I gotta quit tomorrow.

rzm61
October 14th, 2008, 01:16 AM
Me too. I gotta quit tomorrow.

Yeah, you would. Quitter.

Daruko
October 14th, 2008, 01:25 AM
Yeah, you would. Quitter.

oh the shaem.

Clark Nova
October 14th, 2008, 10:56 AM
I love how darkuro came in here preaching about oppression but instead just shits up all the active threads on the site far worse then any of of us have.

"Why so srs"
-darkuro the Joke

The Good Reverend Roger
October 19th, 2008, 12:28 AM
oh LOOK! It's ANOTHER thread about the same shit.
Let's make ten moar just like it!

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/darukomakaruto/facepalm.jpg

:\