View Full Version : Smell the Fear™

The Good Reverend Roger
October 15th, 2008, 01:19 AM
After all the ranting I have done about The Conspiracy™ and The Machine™, it occurs to me that I might have forgotten to mention one critical thing: They fear us. Yep. We scare them silly. Not because we're physically intimidating, or because we're armed (even though both are true of some Discordians, and some are even worse)...but because we're unpredictable.

There's really no way to know ahead of time how a Discordian is going to react to bullshit. We might lash out in spectacular vengeance, or we might chuckle and shake our heads. We might jump up and down, hooting like monkeys, or we might take the offending thing and "improve" it. Or worse, we might just ignore it (granted, this is rare), or simply laugh our asses off.

The second reason they fear us is that - because we ourselves are such great bullshit artists - we are damn near impossible to fool. Dress a greyface up as a Pagan, and we'll sniff him out. Dress a drone up as a "liberal" or a "conservative"? We aren't impressed. Because we understand. We've seen what Robert Tilton saw, just before he went mad and ran naked down the street, screaming that rats were eating his brains. We know the face of degeneracy. So you can understand that we aren't terribly impressed by the shit that They™ use to fool the rubes.

The third - and main - reason that they fear us is that, deep down inside, they know that we are laughing at them. We are laughing at their cars, their McMansions, their "fashionable" clothes. We are laughing at their silly beliefs, their ridiculous, contrived religions (whether they worship Baby Jesus, or some stupid fucking "neo-Pagan" bullshit). For we know that worship is for monkeys, and superior mutants need not the fear of the Gods. We have no Gods but Eris, and no salesmen but "Bob", who is her prophet (or profit, as the case may be). And believe you me, our made up entities can kick their made up entities' asses any day of the week.

We laugh at their schedules, their meetings, their Feng Shui. We laugh at their makeup, their silly belief in a "government", their insipid, white bread lifestyles. But mostly, we laugh at their FEAR.

Yes, we laugh at their Fear. Their weak-kneed, pance-poomping terror...whether that terror be of dirty Ay-rabs coming to kill them and make their children GAY, or fear of the Big Scary Black Man™ and his gynormous penis, coming to take their women, or fear of Gay folks getting married just like real people, we despise them for it, and we laugh in their squealing, bewildered faces.

For they are heathens, and they deserve our scorn. They had a chance to be BIPEDS, Bobdammit, and they chose instead to hide in their respective dream worlds, jabbering about silly made up shit like "Gaia" or "supply-side economics".

Oh, yes, they are afraid of us. They fear we superior mutants a great deal, indeed. For they see that we are not afraid. They hate us for this, but they fear us more. We weren't purged from the Pagan community because we broke their silly little rules. We were purged because we spoke the Hideous Truth™ in broad daylight. In front of impressionable children (and retards).

And they - all of them, not just the Pagan retards - are becoming more afraid, as they learn of us, and as they learn that this really is OUR century. They can see that the world they know is spinning hopelessly out of control, and all they can hear is our mocking laughter in their ears, as we move OUR ideology in, to fill the void left by their broken and discarded beliefs.

For this IS our world, now, to have and to hold, to play with and throw down the stairs, to build or destroy at our whim. They ARE afraid. They will be MORE afraid, as we let the happy-go-lucky mask slip a little more each day.

And they SHOULD be.

Or kill me.

The Reverend Asshat
October 15th, 2008, 01:26 AM
Excellent. Is this going 'over there'?

The Good Reverend Roger
October 15th, 2008, 01:29 AM
Excellent. Is this going 'over there'?

No, they'd just ban me again, and I am working on some converts.

Why troll, when you can just siphon off their best users?

The Reverend Asshat
October 15th, 2008, 01:32 AM
No, they'd just ban me again, and I am working on some converts.

Why troll, when you can just siphon off their best users?

Get Thunder.

Dr Goofy Mofo
October 15th, 2008, 01:41 AM
Another Great writing Roger! I makes me happy to know that I am not nuts!

The Good Reverend Roger
October 15th, 2008, 01:42 AM
Get Thunder.

Working on it.

The Good Reverend Roger
October 15th, 2008, 01:43 AM
Another Great writing Roger! I makes me happy to know that I am not nuts!

No, you're just stuck on a planet full of insane monkeys. :D

Dr Goofy Mofo
October 15th, 2008, 01:47 AM
I am stuck in Iowa where there is no one who thinks this way, but me... Iowa is 7 years in the past!

rzm61
October 15th, 2008, 02:03 AM
Very nice Roger.

Glad I took a moment to read it. :D

Paris Hilton
October 15th, 2008, 02:19 AM
Nudge Elbow, Nudge Nudge
*Makes room to get lips planted firmly on Rogers sphincter*
Smoooooooches

Dr Goofy Mofo
October 15th, 2008, 02:24 AM
Nudge Elbow, Nudge Nudge
Smoooooooches

And Paris pwns us all! Touche!

The Good Reverend Roger
October 15th, 2008, 02:43 AM
Nudge Elbow, Nudge Nudge
Smoooooooches

Wait your turn. Believe you me, I have enough ass for everyone.

TGRR,
Has too much ass.

The Good Reverend Roger
October 15th, 2008, 02:43 AM
And Paris pwns us all! Touche!

I thought he was making fun of Tsar.

rzm61
October 15th, 2008, 02:44 AM
I thought he was making fun of Tsar.

Tsar? :icon_confused:

Re-read your thread.

Dr Goofy Mofo
October 15th, 2008, 02:46 AM
I thought he was making fun of all us saying it was a great writing(which it was). Comparing it to ass kissing... Oh well

The Good Reverend Roger
October 15th, 2008, 02:46 AM
Tsar? :icon_confused:

Re-read your thread.

Tsar was accusing everyone who speaks to me in a civil tone of kissing my ass.

rzm61
October 15th, 2008, 02:47 AM
Tsar was accusing everyone who speaks to me in a civil tone of kissing my ass.

...looks like I missed that one.

The Good Reverend Roger
October 15th, 2008, 02:48 AM
...looks like I missed that one.

http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5073&page=9

And then read back a page or so.

rzm61
October 15th, 2008, 02:50 AM
You mean this?

No, my experience of you as a person has shown me that you are a vain, ignorant, brown-nosing loser who has nothing better to do with his life then follow Roger around on the fucking internet.

The Good Reverend Roger
October 15th, 2008, 02:51 AM
You mean this?

That's a start.

rzm61
October 15th, 2008, 02:52 AM
That's all I could find at the moment.

The Good Reverend Roger
October 15th, 2008, 02:53 AM
That's all I could find at the moment.

It's enough. And I think it's what Paris was referencing.

Tsar is funny, in a ineffectually hating sort of way. :D

rzm61
October 15th, 2008, 02:54 AM
Eh, I took it differently. But I guess it's up to interpretation.

The Good Reverend Roger
October 15th, 2008, 02:56 AM

Who are you going to believe? Your own feeble impressions, or your Spiritual Advisor™?

sudikics
October 15th, 2008, 02:59 AM
Nudge Elbow, Nudge Nudge
Smoooooooches
http://www.google.com/search?q=define%3Asphincter
:icon_eek:

The Good Reverend Roger
October 15th, 2008, 02:59 AM
http://www.google.com/search?q=define%3Asphincter
:icon_eek:

AND?

Dr Goofy Mofo
October 15th, 2008, 03:01 AM
Sciky's innocence has died a little on the inside I think.

rzm61
October 15th, 2008, 03:01 AM
Who are you going to believe? Your own feeble impressions, or your Spiritual Advisor™?

Me. Because I don't know if you're aware. But I'm magical, and never wrong.

The Good Reverend Roger
October 15th, 2008, 03:46 AM

APOSTATE! :icon_evil:

The Good Reverend Roger
October 15th, 2008, 03:47 AM
Sciky's innocence has died a little on the inside I think.

It's mine, and I can yank it out and play with it if I want to.

rzm61
October 15th, 2008, 04:15 AM
APOSTATE! :icon_evil:

No U. :D

Tsar Phalanxia
October 15th, 2008, 10:28 AM

Likewise. I didn't even understands what Paris was saying.

Sciki, did you know that rats lack a sphincter, so they are constantly pissing wherever they go?

sudikics
October 15th, 2008, 06:42 PM
Likewise. I didn't even understands what Paris was saying.

Sciki, did you know that rats lack a sphincter, so they are constantly pissing wherever they go?
No, see, I know what a sphincter is, it's just that the first thing that comes to mind for me is the sphincter that separates the lower intestine fromt he stomach.

Tsar Phalanxia
October 15th, 2008, 07:47 PM
Yeah but did you know the thing about the rats?

Daruko
October 15th, 2008, 10:38 PM
Honestly Roger, I've told you more than enough times I like your rants/writing, but I don't like this one.

Attempting criticism:
Humor it may be, it just seems to me that you can reach a point where it's just too damn condascending for me to enjoy. The joke seems to get drowned out underneath the arrogant tone of superiority. Maybe it's just your avatar fucking with me, but I can't help but imagine hitler screaming in teh streets of berlin.

Dr Goofy Mofo
October 15th, 2008, 10:40 PM
Let it go man!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e195/kamikaze_puppy/DramaLlama.jpg

Daruko
October 15th, 2008, 10:42 PM
Let it go man!

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/darukomakaruto/DramaLlama.jpg

It's an obvious honest critique and it does him alot better than sucking his cock.

Dr Goofy Mofo
October 15th, 2008, 10:45 PM
I see it as attacking the person and who it represents not as Critique but Oh well. I have been wrong before... We will see how Roger takes it since it was directed at him and not me.

Tsar Phalanxia
October 15th, 2008, 10:47 PM
Honestly Roger, I've told you more than enough times I like your rants/writing, but I don't like this one.

Attempting criticism:
Humor it may be, it just seems to me that you can reach a point where it's just too damn condascending for me to enjoy. The joke seems to get drowned out underneath the arrogant tone of superiority. Maybe it's just your avatar fucking with me, but I can't help but imagine hitler screaming in teh streets of berlin.

I'd agree. I totally get Rogers point, and I agree with it, but the message gets a bit drowned out among all the words.
This is meant to be constructive criticism, not a personal attack, Ok? Just remember that before you post.

rzm61
October 15th, 2008, 11:04 PM
Let it go man!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e195/kamikaze_puppy/DramaLlama.jpg

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Daruko
October 15th, 2008, 11:05 PM
I wasn't attacking either. I think that for some it could come off as a bold declaration of superiority moreso than a challenge to question oneself. I think the latter was more the intent, but the writing seems to suggest the former. There's a few other rants he's written that have given me a similar feeling, but this one was moreso than those. On the whole, I'm prone to really enjoy Roger's rants. However, I can see how roger daruko historical friction would get ya going down that train of suspicion. Hello, I'm Daruko, I've been told I communicate a little brashly.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g264/PaulBach/ClipArt/tipofhat2.gif<---- leaving himself wide open here, isn't he? ;)

The Good Reverend Roger
October 16th, 2008, 04:14 AM

Attempting criticism:

Well, Daruko, I'm glad you brought this up. To understand my point of view, please take these simple steps:

1. Go outside your door. Observe the monkeys.

2. Turn on the news. Observe the monkeys.

3. Attend a political rally of the "side" of your choice. Observe the monkeys.

4. Go to a Calvinist church. Observe the monkeys.

5. Re-read thread.

All will become clear.

TGRR,
What joke?

The Good Reverend Roger
October 16th, 2008, 04:16 AM
I wasn't attacking either. I think that for some it could come off as a bold declaration of superiority moreso than a challenge to question oneself. I think the latter was more the intent, but the writing seems to suggest the former.

No, actually it was the former. I AM a superior mutant, and so are the people I am writing to (yourself included). I have long since completed challenging myself...Conclusion? I'm an asshat. I'm comfortable with that.

The difference between us and them? They're afraid. We're not. At least I'm not.

The Good Reverend Roger
October 16th, 2008, 04:21 AM
I'd agree. I totally get Rogers point, and I agree with it, but the message gets a bit drowned out among all the words.
This is meant to be constructive criticism, not a personal attack, Ok? Just remember that before you post.

Oh, I understand what you're saying. But when you shit out a rant, you have to go with it, as is. You can't fight it, or you'll hemmorage hate all over the carpet.

sailor
October 16th, 2008, 04:28 AM

Attempting criticism:

Yeah, I agree. I think you could pose some of this in a more logical, critical format. I mean why do you believe the way you do, especially about those factions you are lashing out against? It sounds a bit preachy to a choir that I'm not privy to. Give us some of your positives on beliefs instead of taking cute little phrases of those beliefs you dislike and assuming that we dislike them as well. Your critique is flawed, my friend, merely in that it bashes, rather than explains, makes fun of, rather than offers alternatives or answers to "whys."

Give us some meaningful arguments for your frustrations, instead of citing clever opposing catch phrases that you seek to critique without offering your own solutions to the problems they are attempting to address. It appears you are looking for the easy laugh rather than a true debate about the issues.

Concur.

The Good Reverend Roger
October 16th, 2008, 04:47 AM
Yeah, I agree. I think you could pose some of this in a more logical, critical format.

I did. It's a rant. That's what I do.

I mean why do you believe the way you do, especially about those factions you are lashing out against?

I was under the impression that I had made myself clear. If not, please see my first response to Daruko.

It sounds a bit preachy to a choir that I'm not privy to. Give us some of your positives on beliefs instead of taking cute little phrases of those beliefs you dislike and assuming that we dislike them as well.

If you don't dislike them, then this rant wasn't for you. Also, I have very few positives, as I am a bit of a misanthrope.

Your critique is flawed, my friend, merely in that it bashes, rather than explains, makes fun of, rather than offers alternatives or answers to "whys."

Monkeys exist to be made fun of. You take a monkey that climbs out of the trees, builds nuclear reactors and reusable spacecraft, and STILL flings poop at each other over imaginary bearded guys in the sky, and then tell me why I shouldn't dump all over them.

Give us some meaningful arguments for your frustrations, instead of citing clever opposing catch phrases that you seek to critique without offering your own solutions to the problems they are attempting to address.

Solutions? I'm only in it for the lulz. I don't wish to SOLVE the monkeys' problems, because they'll only find more ways to fuck up (and those ways - if history is any guide - will be WORSE), and because I hate them.

It appears you are looking for the easy laugh rather than a true debate about the issues.

What issues?

Dr Goofy Mofo
October 16th, 2008, 04:59 AM
I guess I was fine with it because i use to post rants here all the time but then something happened... IDK what it was.

The Good Reverend Roger
October 16th, 2008, 05:01 AM
I guess I was fine with it because i use to post rants here all the time but then something happened... IDK what it was.

"Shit your hate or you will DIE!"
- J.R. "Bob" Dobbs, less than 5 minutes before his assassination.

Tsar Phalanxia
October 16th, 2008, 10:37 AM
Well, Daruko, I'm glad you brought this up. To understand my point of view, please take these simple steps:

1. Go outside your door. Observe the monkeys.

2. Turn on the news. Observe the monkeys.

3. Attend a political rally of the "side" of your choice. Observe the monkeys.

4. Go to a Calvinist church. Observe the monkeys.

5. Re-read thread.

All will become clear.

TGRR,
What joke?

Hehe, Presbyterian Monkeys.

Daruko
October 16th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Cynical realism is the intelligent man's best excuse for doing nothing in an intolerable situation.
Aldous Huxley

I don't know why I still miss your schtick. I should know better by now.

Perhaps it's my prison that sometimes steers me moar towards inspiration from art and literature, rather than more cynicism. I'm a cynic and I enjoy cynicism (your cynicism sometimes, as i've mentioned), but at a certain point, I feel like I have to feel something good about the world... beyond the putrid smell of brain sewage, layered underneath all that fecal decay, I'd still like to discern that sweet smell of orchids... I identify with another Huxley quote where he says:

The finest works of art are precious, among other reasons, because they make it possible for us to know, if only imperfectly and for a little while, what it actually feels like to think subtly and feel nobly.
Aldous Huxley

Ever identify with that, by chance?

The Good Reverend Roger
October 17th, 2008, 03:25 AM
Cynical realism is the intelligent man's best excuse for doing nothing in an intolerable situation.
Aldous Huxley

Damn straight. I am a member of the holocaustal branch of the CotSG. We do not believe in improving things for the monkeys.

I don't know why I still miss your schtick. I should know better by now.

It's not really a schtick. I really do hate people.

Ever identify with that, by chance?

Once. But I got better.

I can do upbeat, I did one recently (repost upon request), but there isn't a lot to be upbeat about...unless you count schadenfreude. I have a lot of that, for reasons mentioned above.

sailor
October 17th, 2008, 06:06 AM
I did. It's a rant. That's what I do.

I was under the impression that I had made myself clear. If not, please see my first response to Daruko.

If you don't dislike them, then this rant wasn't for you. Also, I have very few positives, as I am a bit of a misanthrope.

Monkeys exist to be made fun of. You take a monkey that climbs out of the trees, builds nuclear reactors and reusable spacecraft, and STILL flings poop at each other over imaginary bearded guys in the sky, and then tell me why I shouldn't dump all over them.

Solutions? I'm only in it for the lulz. I don't wish to SOLVE the monkeys' problems, because they'll only find more ways to fuck up (and those ways - if history is any guide - will be WORSE), and because I hate them.

What issues?

Yeah? But can you do this?

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm160/ispeak4thetrees/meagainstthemusic.gif

Ha! Thought not.

sailor
October 17th, 2008, 06:16 AM
Hehe, Presbyterian Monkeys.

Heh - you talking to me?

rzm61
October 17th, 2008, 12:54 PM

Michael Jackson.
MICHAEL JACKSON!

The Good Reverend Roger
October 19th, 2008, 12:22 AM
Yeah? But can you do this?

Ha! Thought not.

No, you have to touch fat little boys to gedt that power. :icon_confused:

tagnostic
October 20th, 2008, 03:21 AM
"The Diary of Miss Ann Thrope"
i read that book
i love happy
rendings

Tsar Phalanxia
October 20th, 2008, 03:59 PM
Tag, do you have a big book of puns that can be used in any occasion, or are they all in your head?

Perna de Pau
October 20th, 2008, 04:17 PM
We might jump up and down, hooting like monkeys

You are certainly very good at this and I have not seen you do anything else since you and your associates first came to this forum. What I find interesting is the fact that you call all the others "monkeys" while you are the ones who jump up and down, hooting.:icon_rolleyes:

And by the way, if you hate humanity as much as you say why don't you just go and lie on a railway, or jump out of the window (if you are high enough)?

PS. Welcome back Tag

The Reverend Asshat
October 20th, 2008, 04:38 PM
You are certainly very good at this and I have not seen you do anything else since you and your associates first came to this forum. What I find interesting is the fact that you call all the others "monkeys" while you are the ones who jump up and down, hooting.:icon_rolleyes:

And by the way, if you hate humanity as much as you say why don't you just go and lie on a railway, or jump out of the window (if you are high enough)?

PS. Welcome back Tag

Again?

tagnostic
October 20th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Tag, do you have a big book of puns that can be used in any occasion, or are they all in your head?

"you can't argue with a sick mind"
joe walsh

its all in my twisted little cortex

Fallen Hero
October 21st, 2008, 06:19 PM

I laughed when I remembered this.

No, actually it was the former. I AM a superior mutant, and so are the people I am writing to (yourself included). I have long since completed challenging myself...Conclusion? I'm an asshat. I'm comfortable with that.

The difference between us and them? They're afraid. We're not. At least I'm not.

I got that the first time, but I disagree with the message.

"The Diary of Miss Ann Thrope"
i read that book
i love happy
rendings

FTW!

Daruko
October 21st, 2008, 06:27 PM
Yeah, I can't really say I can see how Superiority Complexes have done much for the world. Getting people to question themselves, and devising methods of questioning oneself is one thing. But declarations of superiority are best left for the Nazis, imho.

rzm61
October 21st, 2008, 06:34 PM
I laughed when I remembered this.

I'm telling you, the CoG is a comedy gold mine.

Dr Goofy Mofo
October 21st, 2008, 06:41 PM
I'm telling you, the CoG is a comedy gold mine.

Or I am!

rzm61
October 21st, 2008, 06:42 PM
Or I am!

:(

rzm61
October 21st, 2008, 07:55 PM
Is truth, chum. Goofy is the only (intentional) source of comedy here.

Says you.

sailor
October 22nd, 2008, 02:17 AM
No, you have to touch fat little boys to gedt that power. :icon_confused:

reverse that and you'll have it!

:icon_lol:

The Good Reverend Roger
October 22nd, 2008, 03:05 AM

Hmmm.

Eat a dick. :icon_lol:

TGRR,
Your approval is not my concern, dumbshit.

The Good Reverend Roger
October 22nd, 2008, 03:07 AM
Yeah, I can't really say I can see how Superiority Complexes have done much for the world. Getting people to question themselves, and devising methods of questioning oneself is one thing. But declarations of superiority are best left for the Nazis, imho.

I actually had a reply to the first sentence, but then you went all Godwin on me, so I think it's funnier just to leave this the way it is.

:icon_lol:

Daruko, for a smart guy, you can be a complete moron sometimes.

The Good Reverend Roger
October 22nd, 2008, 03:07 AM
Because then the monkeys win.

More to the point, I LIKE my hate.

It keeps me warm on cold desert nights. :D

The Good Reverend Roger
October 22nd, 2008, 03:09 AM
Again?

What can you expect? You had to know a pompous ass like Perna de Pau would come back along.

Meh.

The Good Reverend Roger
October 22nd, 2008, 03:10 AM
I got that the first time, but I disagree with the message.

You have that right, I suppose. :\

The Reverend Asshat
October 22nd, 2008, 12:51 PM
What can you expect? You had to know a pompous ass like Perna de Pau would come back along.

Meh.

I tripped over my optimism™. It won't happen again.

tagnostic
October 22nd, 2008, 01:06 PM
an optimist
is a pessimist
with a loaded gun

Daruko
October 22nd, 2008, 02:28 PM
an optimist
is a pessimist
with a loaded gun
Nice.

I actually had a reply to the first sentence, but then you went all Godwin on me, so I think it's funnier just to leave this the way it is.

This is where you always leave me hanging. I don't get the superiority thing... what it amounts to. Either it's a metaphor, or you're really that arrogant, or something else. I've never quite figured it out. Same reason why the Principia gives me a warm fuzzy feeling still, and the BIP kinda makes me want to scratch my ass. Some of the newer texts from the Discordian community come off to me as much more condascending than the older ones, and I've never seen the benefit of the additive. I don't doubt I'm missing a point somewhere... being a cosmic schmuck is what I do.

Maybe if I ask the right question? At what point does one consider oneself a "superior mutant"? It seems to me that most of the "superior mutants" I encounter still run on auto at least some of the time.

*goes off to google Godwin*

EDIT:
"As a Usenet (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet) discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."

OIC :icon_mad: yuo got me

The Reverend Asshat
October 22nd, 2008, 02:38 PM
This is Daruko missing the point.

Daruko
October 22nd, 2008, 02:43 PM
This is Daruko missing the point.

I'm used to it. :shrug:

The Good Reverend Roger
October 23rd, 2008, 02:55 AM
This is where you always leave me hanging.

Well, then, don't be a dick.

the8thgoonie
December 29th, 2009, 11:50 PM
After all the ranting I have done about The Conspiracy™ and The Machine™, it occurs to me that I might have forgotten to mention one critical thing: They fear us. Yep. We scare them silly. Not because we're physically intimidating, or because we're armed (even though both are true of some Discordians, and some are even worse)...but because we're unpredictable.

There's really no way to know ahead of time how a Discordian is going to react to bullshit. We might lash out in spectacular vengeance, or we might chuckle and shake our heads. We might jump up and down, hooting like monkeys, or we might take the offending thing and "improve" it. Or worse, we might just ignore it (granted, this is rare), or simply laugh our asses off.

The second reason they fear us is that - because we ourselves are such great bullshit artists - we are damn near impossible to fool. Dress a greyface up as a Pagan, and we'll sniff him out. Dress a drone up as a "liberal" or a "conservative"? We aren't impressed. Because we understand. We've seen what Robert Tilton saw, just before he went mad and ran naked down the street, screaming that rats were eating his brains. We know the face of degeneracy. So you can understand that we aren't terribly impressed by the shit that They™ use to fool the rubes.

The third - and main - reason that they fear us is that, deep down inside, they know that we are laughing at them. We are laughing at their cars, their McMansions, their "fashionable" clothes. We are laughing at their silly beliefs, their ridiculous, contrived religions (whether they worship Baby Jesus, or some stupid fucking "neo-Pagan" bullshit). For we know that worship is for monkeys, and superior mutants need not the fear of the Gods. We have no Gods but Eris, and no salesmen but "Bob", who is her prophet (or profit, as the case may be). And believe you me, our made up entities can kick their made up entities' asses any day of the week.

We laugh at their schedules, their meetings, their Feng Shui. We laugh at their makeup, their silly belief in a "government", their insipid, white bread lifestyles. But mostly, we laugh at their FEAR.

Yes, we laugh at their Fear. Their weak-kneed, pance-poomping terror...whether that terror be of dirty Ay-rabs coming to kill them and make their children GAY, or fear of the Big Scary Black Man™ and his gynormous penis, coming to take their women, or fear of Gay folks getting married just like real people, we despise them for it, and we laugh in their squealing, bewildered faces.

For they are heathens, and they deserve our scorn. They had a chance to be BIPEDS, Bobdammit, and they chose instead to hide in their respective dream worlds, jabbering about silly made up shit like "Gaia" or "supply-side economics".

Oh, yes, they are afraid of us. They fear we superior mutants a great deal, indeed. For they see that we are not afraid. They hate us for this, but they fear us more. We weren't purged from the Pagan community because we broke their silly little rules. We were purged because we spoke the Hideous Truth™ in broad daylight. In front of impressionable children (and retards).

And they - all of them, not just the Pagan retards - are becoming more afraid, as they learn of us, and as they learn that this really is OUR century. They can see that the world they know is spinning hopelessly out of control, and all they can hear is our mocking laughter in their ears, as we move OUR ideology in, to fill the void left by their broken and discarded beliefs.

For this IS our world, now, to have and to hold, to play with and throw down the stairs, to build or destroy at our whim. They ARE afraid. They will be MORE afraid, as we let the happy-go-lucky mask slip a little more each day.

And they SHOULD be.

Or kill me.

This rant is amazing. Hats off to you sir!

Will.
December 30th, 2009, 03:38 PM

And they SHOULD be.

Or kill me.

Your not unpredictable, I seen all this bullshit coming a mile a way...

You're just bullshitting bullies, who take other jokes too seriously because they didn't think of it first. :icon_lol:

tagnostic
December 30th, 2009, 07:00 PM
hehehehe
a fly with delusions of grandeur
it requires no fear
to swat a fly
you splatter it because
its annoying
not relevant

OfficerFriendly
January 4th, 2010, 04:45 AM
This rant is amazing. Hats off to you sir!

Keep your hat back on.

If you would have read it closer, it was the author that reeked with fear. He writes an illusion that someone is after us. Who exactly is after us? Who is after him? That rant is no different than the invisible spiritual battle between god and devil; thus between the author himself and the boogie man.

A Psychopath candidate? Likely but for sure I say he is no different than a preacher, trying to convince you of things no one can see.

Do not be his tool. His screw will always be loose.

rzm61
January 4th, 2010, 08:55 AM
Keep your hat back on.

If you would have read it closer, it was the author that reeked with fear. He writes an illusion that someone is after us. Who exactly is after us? Who is after him? That rant is no different than the invisible spiritual battle between god and devil; thus between the author himself and the boogie man.

A Psychopath candidate? Likely but for sure I say he is no different than a preacher, trying to convince you of things no one can see.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/images2/i/2004/01/5/1/Tennis_Clap_emoticon.gif

Tom in the Morning
January 6th, 2010, 06:39 PM
Keep your hat back on.

Oh pish posh, good Sir. I beg to differ. I guess I won't be the first to try and tell you this, but someone IS after you. The author isn't talking about the boogie man. He's referring to something MUCH worse. Much more intimate. I don't see the boogie man anymore. I haven't in a long time. I do see Them though. Every day. You start to notice Them some fine day, let me give you a piece of advice. Don't let 'em catch you watching.

As for me, I'm currently googling "Gods" with "Eris" and "Bob". I don't know what religion the Good Reverend is preaching, but it sounds every bit as refreshing, perhaps moreso, than Googlism.

OfficerFriendly
January 6th, 2010, 06:49 PM
Oh pish posh, good Sir. I beg to differ. I guess I won't be the first to try and tell you this, but someone IS after you. The author isn't talking about the boogie man. He's referring to something MUCH worse. Much more intimate. I don't see the boogie man anymore. I haven't in a long time. I do see Them though. Every day. You start to notice Them some fine day, let me give you a piece of advice. Don't let 'em catch you watching.

As for me, I'm currently googling "Gods" with "Eris" and "Bob". I don't know what religion the Good Reverend is preaching, but it sounds every bit as refreshing, perhaps moreso, than Googlism.

Thanks for replying. Can YOU tell me exactly who is after us? I guess I have that critical thinking problem.

Tom in the Morning
January 6th, 2010, 06:50 PM
:icon_lol: Here's what I found on wiki:

Eris Nancy Discordia (Born -9900,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, She never died, they say) was a 'Big Ol' Dyke' deity, and became President of the United States after Cthulhu in a closely fought game of go-moku. She was sometimes known as a Sacred Chao. Her Vice President was J.R. "Bob" Dobbs. She is also widely known for Her authorship of the humorous text, The BibleFNORD, the creation of Golden Delicious apples, and the defeat of the Illuminati in ancient Atlanta. Many statues in the Britains, known as Sheelanagig, depicting a hideous woman pulling open her vagina, are based on the impression Eris left in the minds of the Human Race.

Eris works part time as the Greek Goddess of Confusion and Chaos, or She What Done It All, and part time at a Dairy Queen in Towson, MD. In traditional Greek mythology, she created Forgetfulness, Lies, Quarrels, and lots of other things the ancient Greeks weren't particularly fond of. The Holy Text Principia Discordia states:

"One day Mal-2 consulted his Pineal Gland and asked Eris if she had really created all of those terrible things. She told him that She had always liked the Old Greeks, but that they cannot be trusted with historic matters. 'They were,' She added, 'victims of indigestion, you know.'"

Eris is the Primary Deity of the Discordian (http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Discordian) religion/soccer squad. Discordians hold all the scriptures of all the other major and minor world religions in extremely high regard — as works of humor.

Discordianism encourages its followers to promote the balance of Order and Chaos in the world, mainly by performing chaotic rituals such as Mindfucks and not washing the dishes too often. The fulcrumonious allies of the Discordian religion include The Church of the SubGenius, the Bavarian Illuminati (sometimes considered an ally or even a Cabal of Discordianism), and all Greyfaces, including "The" and the "They".

So I googled "Greyface", and THIS is what I found:
In the year 1166 B.C., a malcontented hunchbrain by the name of Greyface, got it into his head that the universe was as humorless as he, and he began to teach that play was sinful because it contradicted the ways of Serious Order. ``Look at all the order around you,'' he said. And from that, he deluded honest men to believe that reality was a straightjacket affair and not the happy romance as men had known it.
It is not presently understood why men were so gullible at that particular time, for absolutely no one thought to observe all the disorder around them and conclude just the opposite. But anyway, Greyface and his followers took the game of playing at life more seriously than they took life itself and were known even to destroy other living beings whose ways of life differed from their own.
The unfortunate result of this is that mankind has since been suffering from a psychological and spiritual imbalance. Imbalance causes frustration, and frustration causes fear. And fear makes for a bad trip. Man has been on a bad trip for a long time now.
It is called THE CURSE OF GREYFACE.

Fucking
Floored.

Tom in the Morning
January 6th, 2010, 06:54 PM
Thanks for replying. Can YOU tell me exactly who is after us? I guess I have that critical thinking problem.
I assume They would be those of whom are under the "Curse of Greyface". Pretty much fits along the same lines I was thinking.

OfficerFriendly
January 6th, 2010, 07:08 PM
I assume They would be those of whom are under the "Curse of Greyface". Pretty much fits along the same lines I was thinking.

Well, I can certainly see your source overlapping some of the Good Rodgers letter. I guess he was just being silly. But I don't speak for him and yet his letter whispers of loony toon.

Well, you got me pal. Enjoy your new fear?

Tom in the Morning
January 6th, 2010, 07:12 PM
Well, you got me pal. Enjoy your new fear?
No offense, but I'd say keep thinking. Don't know that it'll get you any closer, but it sure can't hurt.
---
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson (http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/h/huntersth109599.html)

OfficerFriendly
January 6th, 2010, 07:25 PM
Learning new fears are a waste of anyone's time. Especially ones that will never materialize.

Tom in the Morning
January 6th, 2010, 07:33 PM
Learning new fears
:icon_rolleyes: You're beyond help, my man. Google help you.

rzm61
January 6th, 2010, 08:44 PM
:tinfoilhat:

THEY're watching.

Tom in the Morning
January 7th, 2010, 03:28 PM
So you guys think "Big Brother" when you read that?

Strange. Anyone with a sense of humor on this forum?

OfficerFriendly
January 7th, 2010, 03:31 PM
:tinfoilhat:

THEY're watching.

I thought this was funny

Tom in the Morning
January 7th, 2010, 03:33 PM
I thought this was funny
Some sort of inside joke? Seems like apples and oranges to me.

OfficerFriendly
January 7th, 2010, 03:36 PM
Some sort of inside joke? Seems like apples and oranges to me.
Inside Joke? :shrug:

I thought it was apparent to me

Tom in the Morning
January 7th, 2010, 03:39 PM
Inside Joke? :shrug:

I thought it was apparent to me
The piece is clearly not talking about Big Brother.
The joke was.
Apples and oranges.

OfficerFriendly
January 7th, 2010, 03:51 PM
I think what you are smelling, tom, IS something you do first thing in the morning.

Tom in the Morning
January 7th, 2010, 03:52 PM
I think what you are smelling, tom, IS something you do first thing in the morning.
What? :icon_wut?: Is there something wrong with you?

OfficerFriendly
January 7th, 2010, 03:58 PM
Apple and oranges...oh never mind. :(

Solid Potato Salad
January 7th, 2010, 04:02 PM
I still don't get how OF gets "I'm afraid" from "They fear us".

:icon_wut?:

Tom in the Morning
January 7th, 2010, 04:09 PM
I still don't get how OF gets "I'm afraid" from "They fear us".

:icon_wut?:
Whew. Thank Google there's someone else on this forum who gets it. I was afraid I was the only one.

OfficerFriendly
January 7th, 2010, 04:12 PM
lol you'll need to explain further your reasons why you dont understand. And to which will include who these people are that will fear you.

OfficerFriendly
January 7th, 2010, 04:13 PM
$$

hurry plz

Solid Potato Salad
January 7th, 2010, 04:13 PM
lol you'll need to explain further your reasons why you dont understand. And to which will include who these people are that will fear you.

No, not really. You are the one asserting that the OP says that the author is afraid of something, when no such thing is said in the piece. I'd say that puts the burden of proof on you.

Solid Potato Salad
January 7th, 2010, 04:14 PM
$$

hurry plz

Oh. Never mind then. You should have just said you were trolling.

OfficerFriendly
January 7th, 2010, 04:20 PM
No, not really. You are the one asserting that the OP says that the author is afraid of something, when no such thing is said in the piece. I'd say that puts the burden of proof on you.

yeah that's the same argument you are using that ironically Christians use for atheists to prove there is no God. I am asking for facts here in that fear ridden statement from our friend tigger.

OfficerFriendly
January 7th, 2010, 04:21 PM
yeah that's the same argument you are using that ironically Christians use for atheists to prove there is no God. I am asking for facts here in that fear ridden statement from our friend tigger.

Who is after US!!!!????????????????????????????
Facts plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rzm61
January 7th, 2010, 05:43 PM
The piece is clearly not talking about Big Brother.
The joke was.

That's what THEY Want you to think. :arrgh:

OfficerFriendly
January 7th, 2010, 07:29 PM

Attempting criticism:
I agree

tagnostic
January 7th, 2010, 07:41 PM
they were right
someone was
out to get
them

OfficerFriendly
January 7th, 2010, 10:00 PM
/guffaw

Sister Faith
January 10th, 2010, 01:30 AM
I failed to see any humor in the piece. It was all a little too depressingly on the button. :icon_evil:

The monkeys (or sheep, as I prefer to think of them) fear anyone who is free from the shackles of conformity. Such freedom for them would mean giving up their security blanket (conformity).

The non-conformists fear the monkeys because they fear becoming monkeys themselves and so, they laugh at them to dispel that fear.

Anyway, that's what I got from it. What I don't get is how the person who wrote this rant (http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/forum/showpost.php?p=98828&postcount=1) and the one who wrote this (http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/forum/showpost.php?p=100228&postcount=68) can be one and the same person. :icon_wut?: