View Full Version : Making Joe Mad: A flyer to leave at the Unemployment Office, etc:

The Good Reverend Roger
October 26th, 2008, 10:22 PM
FUCK IT. ERASED.

I have had it up to HERE with being derailed, and with the fucking personal bullshit.

sudikics
October 26th, 2008, 11:41 PM
I see that you didn't include your rants' signature, "Or kill me." Any reason for that?

The Good Reverend Roger
October 26th, 2008, 11:50 PM
scikidus.onPageLoad = function(){
for (i=0; i<NewPostArray.length;i++){
NewPost = NewPostArray[i];
if (NewPost.poster == "jlar16" or NewPost.poster == "googleisan00btheFORTH" or NewPost.poster == "rzm61"){
NewPost.Ignore();
}else if (NewPost.poster == "The Good Reverend Roger" and NewPost.length > 9000){
rzm61.PostReply.text = "tl;dr :icon_lol:";
}else if (NewPost.poster.getBio() == "Man" and NewPost.poster.getTimeZone() == "(GMT -12:00) Eniwetok, Kwajalein"){
NewPost.poster.BanUser(forever);
}else if (scikidus.knowledge.Search(NewPost.subject) == undefined or scikidus.cares.Search(NewPost.subject) == false){
scikidus.PostReply.text = "";
}else{
scikidus.PostReply.text = scikidus.knowledge.Search(NewPost.subject).toCoherentSentences();
}
}
}So basically, this is a repost of your old rant (noted appropriately in code above), without the rzm drama? :D

I see that you didn't include your rants' signature, "Or kill me." Any reason for that?

Yeah, it's a flyer, not a sermon, hence no "Or Kill Me".

As for the rest, why the fuck do I bother? Goddamn.

Well, let me assure you, I won't bother again.

rzm61
October 27th, 2008, 12:54 AM
I have had it up to HERE with being derailed, and with the fucking personal bullshit.

Then maybe you should get offline?
Just saying. That's life on the net man.

sudikics
October 27th, 2008, 01:52 AM
Oh shit!

Roger: I'm sorry that you found my attempt at a subtle joke in poor taste. I will remove it. I did not mean to derail this thread in any way. I was hoping for this thread to actually be about your rant/flyer, and not be derailed.

In an attempt to "underail" this thread:

How does, if he does at all, so-called "Joe the Plumber" exemplify the ideas in Roger's rant/flyer?

tagnostic
October 27th, 2008, 02:35 AM
actually, i have more in common
with Joe than any of the
candidates running
maybe I'll write in
Joe the Plumber

The Good Reverend Roger
October 29th, 2008, 01:37 AM
actually, i have more in common
with Joe than any of the
candidates running
maybe I'll write in
Joe the Plumber

You might be surprised. He's Charles Keating's cousin.

What a shock, eh?

Dr Goofy Mofo
October 29th, 2008, 01:38 AM
Didn't Mad Joe cause the last erase too?

The Good Reverend Roger
October 29th, 2008, 01:39 AM
Oh shit!

Roger: I'm sorry that you found my attempt at a subtle joke in poor taste. I will remove it. I did not mean to derail this thread in any way. I was hoping for this thread to actually be about your rant/flyer, and not be derailed.

In an attempt to "underail" this thread:

How does, if he does at all, so-called "Joe the Plumber" exemplify the ideas in Roger's rant/flyer?

No, no, my fault. I had a little extra hate that day.

Reposted:

One day, you wake up and realize a couple of truths. One, odds are you aren't going to hit the lottery, and you'd better get used to the idea that you are going to have to work for a living...And two, you aren't going to start as the CEO.

So you do what they tell you has to be done. You stay in school until you graduate. You enlist and pull a term or two in the military, both because you need something on your resume, and because, well, you are supposed to. That's what the coach told you, that's what your folks told you, and you know it's a family tradition.

So you pull your hitch, and you work on your job skills. Maybe you're a mechanic, maybe an electrician. Whatever. So you get out, and you get yourself an entry level position doing whatever trade it is that you trained for. Hell, you might start out driving a forklift...but it's good, honest work, and it has been explained to you that honest work is honorable, an honest day's work leads to an honest day's pay. About this time, you probably get married and pop out a kid or two. Life isn't easy, but life is good...

...Until.

One day they tell you that your job has been "offshored". Your whole division is being sent to Singapore, where slaves can do your job cheaper. Forget about severance or warning...this isn't your dad's generation. "Cripes", you think, "Well, at least I'm still young. I'm only 30 something. I'll find something." And you do. You find a gas station, you sap, because all the skilled jobs that haven't been sent to Asia are held down tooth and nail by those lucky enough to still be employed, and the waiting list is like 4 years long. You have no money to relocate, and even if you could, you know damn well that the same thing is happening everywhere.

Well, shit. So much or college for the kids. They'll have to do the same thing you did. So they do...but then your boy comes home in a wheelchair, because that dumbass president insists on having unnecessary wars he doesn't know how to run. You always knew that was a risk, but damn! This war is so STUPID, and your kid is crippled for NOTHING. But now you find out there isn't any VA for your kid, because rich people wanted a tax cut AND a couple of wars. YOU can't afford physical therapy for your kid, because there still aren't any decent jobs...there's JOBS, but they don't pay shit, and if you don't like it, they'll send what you have to Mexico. Hell, they might do that anyway.

The only reason you don't eat a gun or drink yourself to death is that your kid needs you. But now you start to get MAD. You get MAD AS HELL at the liars and thieves and pimps that did all of this to you, after you did everything you were supposed to do. You never read Locke, but you have a intuitive understanding of the social contract, and it's pretty fucking obvious that the rich bastards didn't hold their end up. So you get pissed off.

But you're 45 years old and all alone in your anger. Just one man. What the hell can YOU do? You're full of hate and rage, but you can't DO anything, at least nothing that would MATTER, and you start to think that this bottle up rage is maybe an inkling - just a touch - of what Malcolm X was talking about all those years ago, and you start thinking about what the hell happened to you, and who the hell is responsible for it. Sure, it was the president and that greedy bastard CEO and some retarded asshole secretary of defense. It was even a lot of people you knew, maybe even YOU, who voted for all this shit because, hell, it looked good at the time.

Then you realize the truth. It's YOUR fault, Joe. Yeah, you. You believed their lies about how hard work would see you through. You believed all the stupid shit about duty and honor and country and then you found out the hard way that their word is shit, and the deal is rigged, and the American Dream is actually a nightmare from which you can't seem to wake.

And you realize that they are laughing at you. All the assholes with their MBAs are laughing their asses off, because they fooled the fuck out of you. They USED you, and then they threw you and your kid in the dumpster.

So you tell me, Joe...what the hell are you gonna do about it?

tagnostic
October 29th, 2008, 01:56 AM
You might be surprised. He's Charles Keating's cousin.

What a shock, eh?

Rolfl
for 10 yrs I lived on Nopal in mesa
one block away from Keating ln

theres a Symington st in the neighborhood to
in fact, other than McCain all the keating 5
have a street named for them in that part of mesa.

I'm in Tempe now, 5 blocks from the center of ASU
traffic sux but the views can be quite presentable

as for me and joe,
we're going up to the bar
have a few drinks,
cash in a few vouchers
for the pony players
make a couple of hundred
plus free drinks
pick up a couple of dancers
that are enjoying a night off
and enjoy the evening
because even if there are
pictures of the liason
i don't care or have a
reputation to ruin.....
whoopeee

Loki
October 29th, 2008, 01:57 AM
And you realize that they are laughing at you. All the assholes with their MBAs are laughing their asses off, because they fooled the fuck out of you. They USED you, and then they threw you and your kid in the dumpster.

So you tell me, Joe...what the hell are you gonna do about it?

Hey, I'm one of those assholes!

The Good Reverend Roger
October 29th, 2008, 03:50 AM
Rolfl
for 10 yrs I lived on Nopal in mesa
one block away from Keating ln

theres a Symington st in the neighborhood to
in fact, other than McCain all the keating 5
have a street named for them in that part of mesa.

I'm in Tempe now, 5 blocks from the center of ASU
traffic sux but the views can be quite presentable

as for me and joe,
we're going up to the bar
have a few drinks,
cash in a few vouchers
for the pony players
make a couple of hundred
plus free drinks
pick up a couple of dancers
that are enjoying a night off
and enjoy the evening
because even if there are
pictures of the liason
i don't care or have a
reputation to ruin.....
whoopeee

Down in Tucson, myself. All we have is Alice Cooper.

The Good Reverend Roger
October 29th, 2008, 03:53 AM
Hey, I'm one of those assholes!

You'll get yours!

tagnostic
October 29th, 2008, 03:53 AM
Down in Tucson, myself. All we have is Alice Cooper.

I've played golf with him
he autographed my inmate
id card from durango the
time i urinated on uncle joe

The Good Reverend Roger
October 29th, 2008, 04:13 AM
I've played golf with him
he autographed my inmate
id card from durango the
time i urinated on uncle joe

You pissed on Sherrif Joe? :icon_lol:

tagnostic
October 29th, 2008, 04:23 AM
yeah,
it seemed like the
thing to do at the time.
Alice thought it was so
funny when i got back
from Texas, he signed
my id card, gave me
an alice cooperstown bat
an autographed hat
and offered me a job
as a cook there.
i took the swag, but
i hate phoenix so i
declined the job.
that was in 1998

The Good Reverend Roger
October 29th, 2008, 04:39 AM
yeah,
it seemed like the
thing to do at the time.
Alice thought it was so
funny when i got back
from Texas, he signed
my id card, gave me
an alice cooperstown bat
an autographed hat
and offered me a job
as a cook there.
i took the swag, but
i hate phoenix so i
declined the job.
that was in 1998

YOU ARE MY FUCKING HERO! :icon_lol:

tagnostic
October 29th, 2008, 04:48 AM
YOU ARE MY FUCKING HERO! :icon_lol:

hehehe
if your ever in the neighborhood
i've got the paperwork on it
they filed it as an assault
but Texas had jurisdiction
for a parole violation (another assault)
and by the time i got back
uncle joe didn't want it to
get out and let it ride, he still
doesn't like me very much,
i go straight to solitary in the
towers even if its just a traffic
ticket but hey, its fairly quiet
and i can read in peace..
they get me through the matrix
pretty quick too, i can be a
handful when i'm annoyed.

Dr Goofy Mofo
October 29th, 2008, 05:08 AM
Tag you are possibly one of the coolest guys ever!