View Full Version : social networking for parody religions

sailor
November 15th, 2008, 05:55 AM
hey, i just signed myself up for yet another social networking site, but this one is smaller and is made for an area code, the 562 City Life (http://www.562citylife.com/). the reason i'm bringing it up is that it's a pretty cool little site. it's based on the myspace/facebook idea, but littler. you register, add friends, join groups, view events, place comments, write blog posts, debate on forums, etc. it's like you have a little ad there for people to look at with similar interests and you can upload photos, videos, notes, etc. you get the idea.

i'm wondering what that would look like if all the parody religion sites hooked up and produced one big site together. then you could cross-pollinate ideas without having to log out and re-log back in somewhere new (hassle) it would all be gathered together into one big social site where you could be humorous, as well as compete with each other, share ideas, flame away, post news, etc. i didn't see any ads on it, but maybe i missed them.

just a thought!

Dr Goofy Mofo
November 17th, 2008, 05:26 PM
You can make one on ning.com

sailor
November 18th, 2008, 09:10 AM
You can make one on ning.com

Word. Cool info, thanks, GM!

Dr Goofy Mofo
November 18th, 2008, 03:26 PM
Your Welcome!

sailor
November 18th, 2008, 09:13 PM
It's been my pleasure to praise you. As per usual.

:icon_rolleyes:

Babylon Horuv
November 29th, 2009, 01:27 AM
This is a parody? What the hell, I've been ripped off.

DrM
March 11th, 2010, 10:31 PM
a ning sounds like a fantastic idea!!!
http://nerdfighters.ning.com/group/philosophicaldebate

there is an example of an online community coming together to form a fantastic ning.

wolfi
April 2nd, 2010, 09:21 PM
This is a great idea. I would support this

This is a parody? What the hell, I've been ripped off.

uhhh.... lol yea its a parody

suefeJarcrurn
August 20th, 2010, 08:46 AM
o....k, any dev that can converm what ever he is saying......?