View Full Version : Kabel is here.

Kabel
December 31st, 2008, 01:16 AM
What kind of introduction would score me the highest social status on this forum?

Well, if I want to be taken serious, I believe honesty will get me the furthest.
Grammar, and nicely sounding words will surely help me.

So, who am I? To me, I am Kabel, somewhat intelligent human being, under 18 years of age, from Denmark.

English isn't my native language, so don't be surprised if you find flaws in my grammar.

I like forums, fore they let me think long and hard about my replies and opinions, and not like in real life, where I have mere seconds to form sentences whenever engaged in debate.

My favorite comedians are Bill Hicks and George Carlin, and even though they are dead, their shows are still far superior to any other, living, comedians.

I don't have hobbies, I have interests, hobbies cost money.

I don't see the average human to be very smart, and I think there are a lot of sheepeople out there. That being said, I often remind myself of this one particularly good quote I read somewhere:
"To generalize is to be an idiot." - William Blake.

I like quotes, and one of my goals in life is to form a sentence, so deep and thoughtful, yet simple, and have it quoted.
Of course, for it to be quoted, I would have to be somewhat famous, but that's a detail.

I think I have said enough about myself now, given the fact that I don't know any of you people, however, I hope to share many of my opinions and thoughts, and perhaps even establish relationships, with some of the intelligent people on here.

This was written with a headache, at two 'o clock in the morning.

Hi, and goodnight.

rzm61
December 31st, 2008, 01:19 AM
Hey there Kabel.
Welcome to the CoG. Enjoy your stay.

And good night.

Chritter
December 31st, 2008, 07:03 AM
I don't have hobbies, I have interests, hobbies cost money.

Amen to that!

Welcome to the CoG! I look forward to some spirited debates! Of course... if you agree with these people, that oculd come in short supply... hhmm..

We shall have to see! hahaha.

Tsar Phalanxia
December 31st, 2008, 02:40 PM
Good intro. I always cock mine up, and the forum members usually end up hating me.
Not here though :D

Xoxo
December 31st, 2008, 03:06 PM
Whalecum! A truckload of it!

sudikics
December 31st, 2008, 03:34 PM
Welcome, Kabel!

Daruko
December 31st, 2008, 04:34 PM
What kind of introduction would score me the highest social status on this forum?
I must ask.... WHY? WHY? WHY?!

Well, if I want to be taken serious
WHY?!

So, who am I? To me, I am Kabel, somewhat intelligent human being, under 18 years of age, from Denmark.
To ME, yuo are Deuschespag of Spagoria, King of Danish Deuschespags. :D

English isn't my native language, so don't be surprised if you find flaws in my grammar.
Well, you just dropped to the bottom of the social order. Great job.

My favorite comedians are Bill Hicks and George Carlin, and even though they are dead, their shows are still far superior to any other, living, comedians.
Granted.

"To generalize is to be an idiot." - William Blake.
Good quote.

I like quotes, and one of my goals in life is to form a sentence, so deep and thoughtful, yet simple, and have it quoted.
Of course, for it to be quoted, I would have to be somewhat famous, but that's a detail.
Try this one on for size: "In west Philadelphia born and raised, on the playground was where I spent most of my days; chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool, and all shootin some b-ball outside of the school, when a couple of guys who were up to no good startin making trouble in my neighborhood." I've got more if you want.

I think I have said enough about myself now, given the fact that I don't know any of you people, however, I hope to share many of my opinions and thoughts, and perhaps even establish relationships, with some of the intelligent people on here.
WHY?!

This was written with a headache, at two 'o clock in the morning.
OHHHHHHHH.

Hi, and goodnight.
Hello. Welcome to the Church of Google. Please fasten all sexual instruments to their proper positions, and consult your pineal gland for further instruction.

Loki
December 31st, 2008, 05:46 PM
Hiya Kabel - just ignore Daruko - he was raised by pygmy goatse in the Steppes of Rusher.

Well, if I want to be taken serious, I believe honesty will get me the furthest.
Grammar, and nicely sounding words will surely help me.

Although he does have a point sometimes LOL - be yourself mate. No more, no less.
but, Big words is goodnessness!

Amazingly, English is my first language (unless you count Yarksher as a language.)
Don't worry about it - if you make a mishtake shomeone will laugh at it :D

... with some of the intelligent people on here.
That's me buggered then!

Enjoy yourself Kabel - don't worry about what people think. No-one else does :D

tagnostic
December 31st, 2008, 05:51 PM
Enjoy yourself Kabel - don't worry about what people think. No-one else does :D

think?
or
worry?
:icon_eek:

Daruko
December 31st, 2008, 05:52 PM
just ignore Daruko - he was raised by pygmy goatse in the Steppes of Rusher.

LIES!!! It was in Bermuda.

mishtake shomeone
http://weblogs.jupiterresearch.com/analysts/card/archives/nelson-muntz.gif

don't worry about what people think. No-one else does :D
Especially me. I especially do not care what people think.

Tsar Phalanxia
December 31st, 2008, 06:01 PM
(unless you count Yarksher as a language.)

NEVER!
Btw, did you watch the Wallace and Gromit special on Xmas? :D

brutelord
December 31st, 2008, 11:31 PM
Hmm, I like you. You seem interesting post lots ^_^.

Well anyway welcome to CoG.

Daruko
December 31st, 2008, 11:46 PM
Hmm, I like you. You seem interesting post lots ^_^.

Well anyway welcome to CoG.

Tsar is a cool kid.*

Tsar Phalanxia
December 31st, 2008, 11:57 PM
>.>

Daruko
January 1st, 2009, 12:15 AM
:D Don't let it go to your head.

I'm drunk and sentimental. :icon_twisted:

brutelord
January 1st, 2009, 09:29 PM
Tsar is a cool kid.*
Not to burst anyone's bubble, but I was referring to Kabel.

Kabel
January 1st, 2009, 10:21 PM
Never gotten so many replies in an intro topic before, then again, I've never made such a long intro topic before.

I don't mind taking the other side of debate, even if I don't see it as the right side. A discussion needs two sides, otherwise, we're just a bunch of people agreeing.

Xoxo, you can keep that truckload of.. Soon to be whales, that you left on my e-doorstep.

Sigh... Daruko, do you really want me to answer your questions? Or is this just your way of reminding me that I suck?

Loki, I must admit, I don't what you mean by buggered, and I choose not to believe Synonym.com's definition of it, (http://www.synonym.com/definition/bugger/) please, elaborate.

And I like you too, Brutelord.

And thanks to everybody for welcoming me so friendly.

Ps. I usually don't care about what people think.. So I guess I won't in this place either.

Tsar Phalanxia
January 1st, 2009, 11:05 PM
Nope, that's really what it means :D

Sister Faith
January 2nd, 2009, 01:04 AM

:icon_cool: Welcome Kabel.

Kabel
January 2nd, 2009, 06:03 PM
:icon_cool: Welcome Kabel.
Thank you. May I ask why you quoted that particular part of my post?

EDIT: Oh lord. I'm too tired to be online.

Loki
January 2nd, 2009, 06:20 PM
Loki, I must admit, I don't what you mean by buggered, and I choose not to believe Synonym.com's definition of it, (http://www.synonym.com/definition/bugger/) please, elaborate.

Well, I think that's where it came from but it's more of a general purpose, mild swear word in Ol' Blighty and Oz (I'm not sure who else uses it as much). It's very adaptable.

Eg - "I'm buggered" could mean I'm tired or I'm up shit-creek without a paddle (I seem to have got myself into some trouble that I can't lie my way out of)

"That's me buggered then!" - Oh dear, that excludes me. Often used in card games or dominoes when ones opponent makes it impossible for you to play on. "Oh great, a double three. That's me buggered then!"

"It's buggered!" - It's broken.
"Oh Bugger!" Ooops - I've done a silly thing again.
"Bugger me!" A expression of surprise. NB - NOT a request :D

(It's a more gentle version of fuck really)

And people say that English is a difficult language - poppycock :D

Kabel
January 2nd, 2009, 06:56 PM
So.. I just got embarrassed for the first time in my online history. :icon_redface:

And thanks for clearing that up Loki.

I really need to get into my routine again. Been sleeping too much, unable to focus.

rzm61
January 2nd, 2009, 07:02 PM
So.. I just got embarrassed for the first time in my online history. :icon_redface:

Don't worry, it's not your last. :D

Kabel
January 2nd, 2009, 07:04 PM
Don't worry, it's not your last. :D
How reassuring.

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcomes and a happy new year to everyone.

Daruko
January 2nd, 2009, 07:39 PM
How reassuring.

You are welcome. Now go away. j/k No rly. GTFO.

rzm61
January 2nd, 2009, 07:49 PM
How reassuring.

Ha ha, if you're not being embarrassed on the net. Then the people here aren't doing good enough of a job.

But yes welcome and happy new year. Hope you plan on sticking around a bit.

Tsar Phalanxia
January 2nd, 2009, 10:14 PM
Well, I think that's where it came from but it's more of a general purpose, mild swear word in Ol' Blighty and Oz (I'm not sure who else uses it as much). It's very adaptable.

Eg - "I'm buggered" could mean I'm tired or I'm up shit-creek without a paddle (I seem to have got myself into some trouble that I can't lie my way out of)

"That's me buggered then!" - Oh dear, that excludes me. Often used in card games or dominoes when ones opponent makes it impossible for you to play on. "Oh great, a double three. That's me buggered then!"

"It's buggered!" - It's broken.
"Oh Bugger!" Ooops - I've done a silly thing again.
"Bugger me!" A expression of surprise. NB - NOT a request :D

(It's a more gentle version of fuck really)

And people say that English is a difficult language - poppycock :D
Americans can't say it without looking stupid :D

rmw
January 2nd, 2009, 11:53 PM

Quite frankly, neither can the British.

And a belated welcome, Kabel.

tagnostic
January 3rd, 2009, 09:49 AM

sometimes we look stupid anyway
does that mean we can get away with it?
or
that we get it right?

Kabel
January 3rd, 2009, 04:27 PM
sometimes we look stupid anyway
does that mean we can get away with it?
or
that we get it right?
Probably that you can get away with it.
Or were those rhetorical questions?

Dr Goofy Mofo
January 5th, 2009, 07:08 PM
Welcome to CoG guy who is one letter change away from a mortal combat character!

Kabel
January 5th, 2009, 11:21 PM
Welcome to CoG guy who is one letter change away from a mortal combat character!
Thanks.. I think.