View Full Version : New Year

Tsar Phalanxia
January 1st, 2009, 12:03 AM
Have a happy one. Let's hope it won't be as shit as 2008.
Oh, and what did one drink? I drank a load of Rum :D

rzm61
January 1st, 2009, 12:31 AM
I won't be here to wish you all one, so Happy New Years everybody. :D

Loki
January 1st, 2009, 12:53 AM
Happy 2009.

I'm rat-arsed!
Very!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eE7Fe1cGLPk

rmw
January 1st, 2009, 01:04 AM
I'm sick as hell, and thus not drinking. :(

rzm61
January 1st, 2009, 01:05 AM
:(

Loki
January 1st, 2009, 01:08 AM
Wut?

Fight the illness - alcohol kills bacteria and virus.
(you ok?)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=U0kJHQpvgB8&feature=related

Completely unrelated but ...well :D

rmw
January 1st, 2009, 01:16 AM
Wut?

Fight the illness - alcohol kills bacteria and virus.
(you ok?)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=U0kJHQpvgB8&feature=related

Completely unrelated but ...well :D

LOL--maybe I should go to the liquor store. I mean, I feel hung-over already--may as well have some fun getting sick.

Loki
January 1st, 2009, 01:43 AM
LOL--maybe I should go to the liquor store. I mean, I feel hung-over already--may as well have some fun getting sick.

That's the spirit lass! Good on ya :D
Stop being a woosy yank R.

So you feel like shite - I once went to work when my arm had been amputated by a rusty penknife! Did I whine?

NO! I made it up!

rzm61
January 1st, 2009, 01:51 AM
:icon_lol:

Alright everyone, party time, take it easy.

rmw
January 1st, 2009, 02:10 AM
@Loki: :icon_lol: I also bet you have to walk 15 miles in the snow (both ways!) to get beer. ;)

Loki
January 1st, 2009, 02:37 AM
@Loki: :icon_lol: I also bet you have to walk 15 miles in the snow (both ways!) to get beer. ;)

Naah - I can order it from Amazon - it's a bit warm though :D

rzm61 - shut up you silly tit :D Assume you have superpowers. Don't try to use them...
"Alright everyone, party time, take it easy."

Well, ok if you can handle the abuse...

Take it easy? Who the fuck are you to tell me to take it easy? Eh?
Mr "Please don't start on me because I like you!"

You went away and cried the last time you played with me. I'm kidding mate but don't play the big man if you can't back it up!

Loki
January 1st, 2009, 02:42 AM
I'm playing btw :D

sailor
January 1st, 2009, 06:09 AM
HNY everyone! We are watching movies and eating home cooked food. First movie was "The Full Monty." Great flick! Next up we are watching "Snow Angels."

I'm also taking some photos of the xmas lights in our hood in a bit. Great tree shots. My sister left us pics of Dude, who is a lilac-mitted ragdoll cat. Gorgeous blue eyes. I'll try to post some later. We're dull, I know, but I'm cleansing (candida cleanse) so I can't eat anything real and going out sounds kinda harsh, so I'm staying in tonight.

Can't eat meat, bread, cheese, sweets, nuts, yeast, vinegar, yadyadayada. I feel amazing though! It's a really strong but good kind of high. I was feeling all lethargic and this shit kicks my ass. As much as chinese herbs can kick a person's ass...but maybe you know what I mean. Nothing like that squeaky clean sparkly feeling inside. No alcohol, no smoke, no dairy, no chocolate, no ice cream, no soda, no coffee, no wheat, no eggs, no shellfish... kinda lonely though, that's all.

:icon_razz:

rzm61
January 1st, 2009, 09:25 AM
Well I'm finally home and still a little drunk from the new years party.

Happy new years everyone.

Tsar Phalanxia
January 1st, 2009, 12:35 PM
Can't eat meat, bread, cheese, sweets, nuts, yeast, vinegar, yadyadayada. I feel amazing though!

That's probably delirium resulting from a mineral deficiency. wtf can you eat, woman?

Chritter
January 1st, 2009, 09:52 PM
Happy New Years everyone! I had to work till 10:30 pm, so I had very little time to actually party, but drink I did! Half a margarita (hate the salt) and two Long Island Ice Teas. Mmmmmmm good sickness.

We set of a shitload of fireworks, I hit my hubby with several flares of a roman candle, we tried to shoot out a security light. All in all, quite fun!

Here's to hoping 2009 will be fruitful for everyone!

Kabel
January 1st, 2009, 10:44 PM
My new years eve was not going very well, family was together, tense and awkward situation, but then!

My mate came over, with a plan to rescue all our fellow classmates from the awkward and tense situations they were in, and so, we drove out, seeking freedom, and fun times... Not.

My mate never showed, and so, I was forced to endure another year, of tense and awkwardness, with the rest of my family.
It did get better though. As soon as the alcohol kicked in, and the "adults" got drunk, I was able to have a great time, watching all the "adults" discuss the meaning of life, and why this wine if better than that wine.

Next new years eve, I'll be sure to have something planned with my mates.
Shouldn't have to wait to 2am in the morning to have fun on new years eve.
With alcohol and fire, one should never have to wait until 2am in the morning to have fun.

Happy new year everyone.

Sister Faith
January 2nd, 2009, 12:49 AM
I'm sick as hell, and thus not drinking. :(

So am I and that's why I'm drinking. :icon_twisted:
Peach schnapps makes a great cough syrup!

Edit: Hope everyone had a good holiday.:icon_cool:

rmw
January 2nd, 2009, 11:46 PM
So am I and that's why I'm drinking. :icon_twisted:
Peach schnapps makes a great cough syrup!

Edit: Hope everyone had a good holiday.:icon_cool:

Unfortunately, I didn't have a cold. It was more like a hangover minus the fun of getting wasted. Maybe I should've had a couple bloody marys.

sailor
January 4th, 2009, 01:55 AM
That's probably delirium resulting from a mineral deficiency. wtf can you eat, woman?

Haha, nope, I have herbs and I take spirulina tabs, too, so there's no worries about losing vitamins.

I am eating homemade bean soups, fresh salads, vegetable juices, rice cakes, tea. I can eat bread, but it's gluten/yeast free, so I just am going without it. Steamed veggies & brown rice, quinoa, amaranth. All the legumes & whole grains (except wheat) are legit. We make it all from scratch which is worth the time spent...so good for you.

I did fall and go boooooom today, rounding a mean corner of the hallway. I now have a little bruise and scrape on my knee. I put the frozen peas on it, though.

;)

HNY - yeah!

Loki
January 4th, 2009, 04:14 PM
Haha, nope, I have herbs and I take spirulina tabs, too, so there's no worries about losing vitamins.

I am eating homemade bean soups, fresh salads, vegetable juices, rice cakes, tea. I can eat bread, but it's gluten/yeast free, so I just am going without it. Steamed veggies & brown rice, quinoa, amaranth. All the legumes & whole grains (except wheat) are legit. We make it all from scratch which is worth the time spent...so good for you.

I did fall and go boooooom today, rounding a mean corner of the hallway. I now have a little bruise and scrape on my knee. I put the frozen peas on it, though.

;)

HNY - yeah!

I use a lot of herbs too :D

Seriously, is this a life-choice or are you intolerant. I know I'm a veggie but I couldn't cope without cheese. I could go without eggs or milk - but cheese?
No way!

Tsar Phalanxia
January 4th, 2009, 06:00 PM
Cheeeeeeeeeeese Gromit?

Loki
January 4th, 2009, 06:22 PM
Cheeeeeeeeeeese Gromit?

I prefer a nice Danish Blue (Danablu) to Wensleydale :D

tagnostic
January 4th, 2009, 07:58 PM
blue cheese & onion quesadilla
with chutney

rzm61
January 4th, 2009, 09:05 PM
rzm61 - shut up you silly tit :D Assume you have superpowers. Don't try to use them...
"Alright everyone, party time, take it easy."

Well, ok if you can handle the abuse...

Take it easy? Who the fuck are you to tell me to take it easy? Eh?
Mr "Please don't start on me because I like you!"

You went away and cried the last time you played with me. I'm kidding mate but don't play the big man if you can't back it up!

lol wut? :icon_lol:

Loki
January 4th, 2009, 09:29 PM
lol wut? :icon_lol:

FFS that was ages ago. I was bored and wanted to start a play fight.

Arsetard!
:icon_cool:

tagnostic
January 4th, 2009, 09:32 PM
Arsetard!

is that a
synonym
of
cuss turd?

rzm61
January 4th, 2009, 09:44 PM
FFS that was ages ago. I was bored and wanted to start a play fight.

Arsetard!

I figured. And sorry, I didn't see it till today.

Loki
January 4th, 2009, 10:33 PM
'til today. Till is what you do to fields!

As in...
We till the fields and scatter
The good seeds on the land
etc, etc - I don't know any more :icon_razz:

rzm61
January 4th, 2009, 10:38 PM
Eh, whatever man..it's just words on a screen.

Loki
January 4th, 2009, 11:02 PM
Eh, whatever man..it's just words on a screen.

You're no fun Kyle :( Learn moar! That was from a harvest hymn.

rzm61
January 5th, 2009, 04:43 AM
but it makes my head hurt. :(

sailor
January 5th, 2009, 05:50 AM
I use a lot of herbs too :D

Seriously, is this a life-choice or are you intolerant. I know I'm a veggie but I couldn't cope without cheese. I could go without eggs or milk - but cheese?
No way!

Cleansing is what yogis (and other weirdos) do periodically, or sometimes very often so that they stay "clear." It's like a longevity/beauty thing. Some people say every couple of months, others are like 'fast every friday.' Generally it's used as a spiritual and health tool and doesn't need to be kept up all the time. It's great discipline to do it now and then, and very often one can determine other things, like: how does it make you feel to eat (or not eat) *blank.*

So, if you are intolerant or allergic to a food/herb, when you abstain, you can pretty much tell how allergic (or sensitive) you are when you put that substance back into your mouth...reactions like headaches, coughs, rashes, illness result and then you will know what you shouldn't be eating all the time. So, it's just a detox fast for two weeks, but I could go longer if I wanted to, that or switch to another type of cleanse (liver, colon, etc.)

Spring cleaning. :D

but it makes my head hurt. :(

http://io.uwinnipeg.ca/%7Evincent/4500.6-001/Cosmology/time-goya-painting.gif

just wait til zeus gets ahold of you...vixen. (or saturn, i guess this is saturn devouring his kids.)

Loki
January 5th, 2009, 06:06 PM
I had a feeling you were going to say that SS. I must be psychic :D

From the Telegraph (yeah, sorry)

Detox Diets are a Nonsense, Dieticians Warn. (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/4045209/Detox-diets-are-a-nonsense-dieticians-warn.html)

Tsar Phalanxia
January 5th, 2009, 06:45 PM
Heard that on the radio this morning. The detox-woman was so full of shit.

Loki
January 5th, 2009, 07:42 PM
Heard that on the radio this morning. The detox-woman was so full of shit.

I missed that, what station was in on?

Dr Goofy Mofo
January 5th, 2009, 07:53 PM
I watched Bones all new years days!

Tsar Phalanxia
January 5th, 2009, 08:07 PM
I missed that, what station was in on?

Radio 5 I think.

Sister Faith
January 7th, 2009, 08:38 PM
The detox-woman was so full of shit.

Yet more proof that cleansing doesn't work! :icon_lol:

sailor
January 8th, 2009, 08:13 AM
Many, many people believe in it. I swear by it.

Although, there are people I hear about sometimes who disagree.

As for the new age stuff, I'm surrounded by it like 24/7 out here. I don't know of one person who doesn't at least follow a bit of it.

Cleansing boxes at Whole Foods were on sale this season in LB, I'm sure they all sold like hotcakes.

rzm61
January 8th, 2009, 01:24 PM

You're also bat shit insane. So look at where that got you. :D

Tsar Phalanxia
January 8th, 2009, 03:29 PM
Bat fuck insane. The equivalent is ape shit crazy.
Ofc, she is both.

sudikics
January 8th, 2009, 09:12 PM

Although, there are people I hear about sometimes who disagree.

As for the new age stuff, I'm surrounded by it like 24/7 out here. I don't know of one person who doesn't at least follow a bit of it.

Cleansing boxes at Whole Foods were on sale this season in LB, I'm sure they all sold like hotcakes.
Many people believe X does NOT imply that X is true.

Many people believe that the Bible is the literal word of God, and that the USA is a Christian nation. Neither are true.