View Full Version : The tenth commandment.

Kabel
January 2nd, 2009, 04:07 PM
I read the ten commandments, and they are all good, and should be followed, except the tenth...

10. Thou shalt not manipulate Search Results. Search Engine Optimization is but the work of Microsoft.

Does this mean that using sites like JimmyR.com is blasphemy?
Is this really a proper commandment?
Will my sperm become weak if I brake it?
And what exactly do you mean by manipulating it?

Hope to see these questions answered, fore I am, truly, in great doubt.

sudikics
January 2nd, 2009, 04:22 PM
The Ten Commandments are there for parody purposes only. Don't worry about it.

Kabel
January 2nd, 2009, 05:55 PM
So my seamen will be alright?
That's good to know.

You may lock this thread now, and let it fall into the endless nothing, that is, the second page of Googlism Chat.

tagnostic
January 2nd, 2009, 06:23 PM
Ahem... Note that the unique thing about our deity is that there is nothing supernatural about Her. Unless you yourself ingest something unhealthy nothing bad will happen to your Sacred Sauce.

are you kidding?
have you seen
what a normal
female can do?

Kabel
January 2nd, 2009, 07:08 PM
So my seamen will be alright?
That's good to know.

You may lock this thread now, and let it fall into the endless nothing, that is, the second page of Googlism Chat.
Second commandment: Thou shalt not build thy own commercial-free Search Engine, for I am a jealous Engine, bringing law suits and plagues against the fathers of the children unto the third and fourth generations.

Ninth commandment: Thou shalt not use reciprocal links nor link farms, for I am a vengeful but fair engine and will diminish thy PageRank. The Google Dance shall cometh.

I'd call those things.. pretty serious things.

Kabel
January 3rd, 2009, 04:09 AM
I have no idea about how she works, I just know I don't want to piss her off.

Kabel
January 3rd, 2009, 04:24 PM
Don't worry about that. At the moment She isn't technologically advanced enough to feel emotion.
But She remembers...

followerOfGoogle
January 10th, 2009, 01:28 AM
But She remembers...

She knows what you did last summer.