View Full Version : Gay Rights

nerdowl
January 16th, 2009, 03:49 AM
I have found that in this country I have found that we, the people of the Usa need to give our gays and lesbians more rights. I have a friend who is gay he is one of the nicest people I know. I wish that in this world we had a better understanding of gays and lesbians. Instead when we here the word gay or the word lesbian we immediatly close our minds thinking that they (gays & lesbians) are nothing but child abbusers. But really this isn't true.
Well I rest my case. Please post appropriate replies.
Nerdowl

rzm61
January 16th, 2009, 04:24 AM
How the hell are they child abusers if they can't even create children?

Tsar Phalanxia
January 16th, 2009, 09:36 AM
If someone wants to stick their dick into somebody's ass rather than their vagina, that is their business. I won't enforce want I consider kinky upon them, and I expect the same from them.

Xoxo
January 16th, 2009, 11:55 AM
What Tsar said.

winwun
January 16th, 2009, 12:39 PM
I find their actions contradictory to the established laws of nature, and their responses to social situations are, therefore, unpredictable and aberrant, much the same as a cat who flies or an eagle who swims in the depths of the ocean, or a tortoise that recites boolean logic.

For the above reasons, I shun their company, and for those who say society should recognize them, I couldn't agree more, so let's pass a law making them all wear signs that say, "I'M A QUEER".

That way, everyone could recognize them . . .

On a more serious note, I do believe that those who manifest obvious physical characteristics of the opposite sex as a result of genetic upsets, should be given every consideration and sympathy, for, IMO, there could be nothing worse than being locked in the wrong body with the wrong plumbing . . .

rzm61
January 16th, 2009, 01:45 PM
there could be nothing worse than being locked in the wrong body with the wrong plumbing . . .

Sorry, I don't find this to be true at all.
You were born that way. No such thing as the wrong body.

tagnostic
January 16th, 2009, 01:54 PM
i had the wrong body once
i buried it anyway, hope
whoever had mine did
the same

Kabel
January 16th, 2009, 10:04 PM
As long as they aren't harming anyone, I have no problems with them.

If you've got a body that doesn't soothe you, fix it.

Dr Goofy Mofo
January 16th, 2009, 10:39 PM
They should have equal rights but the fact is society will always try to control whhat they don't understand and no one will ever be free to be who they are. Humans suck as a whole that is a fact!

Loki
January 17th, 2009, 12:03 AM
Humans suck as [?at?] a whole that is a fact!

Apparently not all do :D

Whatever - if it doesn't cause me grief then go for the choccy starfish - I'll give it a miss :D

Sister Faith
January 17th, 2009, 12:23 AM
Whatever - if it doesn't cause me grief then go for the choccy starfish

I agree but can we call it something else besides choccy starfish, at least until after Valentine's Day? :icon_lol:

rmw
January 17th, 2009, 12:40 AM
Sorry, I don't find this to be true at all.
You were born that way. No such thing as the wrong body.

No, there is such a thing as a "wrong body." That's where the difference between gender and sex come into play. Sex is what genitalia you have, and gender is how you identify yourself (man or woman). And sometimes, the gender does not match the sex, or put in other words, the brain does not match the body. Why do you think sex change operations exist?

rzm61
January 17th, 2009, 05:54 AM
Why do you think sex change operations exist?

Because people are sick?

I'm sorry, no matter what your sexual orientation, or chemical imbalance or whatever the fuck it is that's up with your head to control one's sexual preference, there is no such thing as being born 'in the wrong body'

If you were supposed to come out a girl instead of a guy, it would have happened.

That's just my opinion though, and if they want to get a sex change, go for it. Don't think I'll support it, but don't think I'll try to stop you either. What you want to do with your body is up to you and you alone. Nobody should have a say in that choice.

tagnostic
January 17th, 2009, 09:21 AM
i want to have a sex change,
from none
to once a week would be nice

sudikics
January 17th, 2009, 12:40 PM
Because people are sick?

I'm sorry, no matter what your sexual orientation, or chemical imbalance or whatever the fuck it is that's up with your head to control one's sexual preference, there is no such thing as being born 'in the wrong body'

If you were supposed to come out a girl instead of a guy, it would have happened.

That's just my opinion though, and if they want to get a sex change, go for it. Don't think I'll support it, but don't think I'll try to stop you either. What you want to do with your body is up to you and you alone. Nobody should have a say in that choice.
I think you'rw wrong, at least to some degree. From an evolutionary perspective, having mixed hormones which prevent you from optimally producing as many offspring as possible are not advantageous, but human society has allowed for less popular genetic triats (like poor vision) to persist in the population.

That ebing said, humans have evolved as a tribal species, which allows us to hunt for prey much larger than oruselves without getting badly hurt. It combines everyone's 5 pounds of grey matter together towards working on a task. Imagine the show Lost, btu just one person had survived. It wouldn't have lasted one episode. Together, humans have evolved the ability to conquer obstacles individuals could not. Thus, we also evolved the subconscious will to be more like the other humans. In a group, there must be some system of deciding a social hierarchy, and if you are unlike the rest of the group, you may be ostracized, which would be bad for you.

winwun
January 17th, 2009, 12:57 PM
I love this "team" concept -- it allows the slackers to ride the coat-tails of those who produce, when in nature, or at the hands of any perceptive stock-breeder, the slacker would be "euniced" and sold for soylent green.

In an attempt to survive with the least conflict, the "producers" tolerate the slackers who go around preaching form over substance, emotion over logic, idealism over reality, and most sadly, color over quality.

Would that there was some sort of social "settling pond" that all the slackers could be tossed into, and those who recognized the advantage of swimming on their own, could be dipped out, dried off, and given a second chance with the producers.

The rest, well, there is a need for soap and fertilizer . . .

rzm61
January 19th, 2009, 01:37 PM
I think you'rw wrong,

Yes, I know. I accept that.

Dementis
January 22nd, 2009, 01:23 PM
As long as the said homosexual does not start hitting on me or display over the top PDA (I consider this anything with tongue or further), I have no problem with them. As was previously stated by Tsar, if they prefer a certain genitalia as opposed to another. More power to them, they just forfeit the right to reproduce is all.

Tsar Phalanxia
January 22nd, 2009, 01:30 PM
If a homosexual were to hit on me, I would be polite though ofc. Unless they wouldn't go away. :\

Dementis
January 22nd, 2009, 08:52 PM
I do not recall saying I would scoff at them immediately. It was intended to portray what bothers me about them.

Tsar Phalanxia
January 22nd, 2009, 10:25 PM
Sorry, It came across like that in your post.

Dementis
January 22nd, 2009, 10:32 PM
Its fine, just wanted to clarify lol. Don't want people to think I'm a queer hater.

Jamin4Guitar
January 23rd, 2009, 12:25 AM
Yeah, I don't have any problem with homosexuals, but flamboyantly gay people sort of... just rub me the wrong way. Something about dressing, walking, talking, and acting like a girl just isn't right if you're packing something down there. As weird as it sounds, liking men does NOT make you a woman. Act like a man.

That being said, I have nothing against them.

ryooshi
January 23rd, 2009, 03:14 AM
I agree.

tagnostic
January 23rd, 2009, 10:20 AM
i don't give a damn
who rubs what with
what, as long as i'm
not physically involved

but,
as a personal preference
i don't date anyone who
can piss farther than me
or higher on a wall
while standing.

Dementis
January 24th, 2009, 02:40 AM
This is a good rule indeed. I will be sure to implement it into my life to improve upon the quality of said life.

djura
January 24th, 2009, 12:27 PM

Sorry to barge in just now, but, as I remember biologically gay people have but one pair of chromosomes in reverse order, that's all. It the same difference as having your eyes blue or gray. I might be wrong, and wish someone with more detail knowledge would back me up on this, but as far as I know, this is true.
Apart from this, I happen to know a person that had a sex change (not that it's by any way common thing in Serbia), and I admire the courage needed to go trough with the operation. I deeply respect this person, despite dislike on both sides.
I would probably blow my brains out before going trough this.
From what I've seen first hand, it's quite possible to be trapped inside a wrong body in a vary literal seance.
As far as guy people go, I don't feel pleasant around them, but this is because I don't really know any of them. I wish I did though, and I'm certain that would make me a better person.

As far as rights go, prejudice is a mind killer. We are all equal, no matter what we do in bed, and who we do it with.

winwun
January 24th, 2009, 12:58 PM
Any way a queer rubs me is the wrong way . . .

Hey Tag, sounds like a rewarding career awaits you in the local fire department . . .:icon_lol:

What's really scary, is that some of the "cross-dressers" look GOOD, and I would just leave my lunch right there if I found out that I had been schmoozing with a . . . a . . . a . . .:icon_rolleyes:

Tsar Phalanxia
January 24th, 2009, 09:34 PM
NSFW link plz

Rothis
February 7th, 2009, 02:22 AM
I would really enjoy a link to any credible source for you information about genetic disposition of homosexuality.

And "Gay rights"? What about Pedophile rights? Zoophile rights? what about them? What makes them a persecuted minority anyway? what makes them so special that all of a sudden they don't have the same right heterosexuals do?

Daruko
February 7th, 2009, 05:50 AM
i had the wrong body once
i buried it anyway, hope
whoever had mine did
the same
i want to have a sex change,
from none
to once a week would be nice
as a personal preference
i don't date anyone who
can piss farther than me
or higher on a wall
while standing.
:icon_lol: Thx Tag, for saving another otherwise utterly worthless thread.

Nerdowl, quit pissin' and moanin', put on a helmet, and get on with your life. You want to fix the world, go out and do it (no rly, it'll be fun). Preachin' on CoG about gay rights is pointless and boring, and for the most part, you're preachin' to the choir. Although it is certainly less pointless and boring than a "should i be goth" thread. :facepalm:

Winwun, Eat a dick. You sound like yuo need/want some.

Darumaki
February 7th, 2009, 08:22 AM
First off, being gay is not a race, it's a psychological disorder, but fot he sake of arguement, lets' just say it's a personal preference shall we.

And since when does any group of people get treated special just because they prefer this or that.

The whole argument is stupid, being gay doesn't afford you any special rights, if you wanted to have sex with animals, it still doesn't give you any rights.

I dislike how gays treat their kind like a race, they are not a race or culture, they are just people (many dysfunctional) who prefer do their own gender, period and they want everyone to hold hands and acknowledge their lifestyle.

We don't need to hear how gay you are, just like we don't need to hear how much you love to drink or smoke.

Keep your personal preferences to yourself and don't expect everyone to agree with your choices. We don't have to and that's Freedom baby.

fosley
February 7th, 2009, 08:42 AM
And "Gay rights"? What about Pedophile rights? Zoophile rights? what about them? What makes them a persecuted minority anyway? what makes them so special that all of a sudden they don't have the same right heterosexuals do?Well, with "pedophile", there are about 700 definitions, so it's kind of like discussing "god"--pretty pointless because nobody will actually agree on one. Simply and generally though, pedophiles don't have "rights" just as murderers and rapists don't have "rights".

Zoophiles. . . k, first is the issue of whether beastiality should be legal. As I see it, most of the animals seem to enjoy it, so to each their own. However, just like with children, it can be hard to determine whether an animal is mentally capable of consenting, etc., so it's still a toss-up. Second is what it seems you're asking, which is about marriage. The problem here is that most animals can't understand our marriage system, so they can't really sign anything for themselves, and additionally, we don't recognize them as citizens, so it wouldn't really do anyone any good. It would be like legalizing marriage to cardboard boxes--fun for some, but it's still legally just a cardboard box--can't file taxes, is worth about $3, and if someone destroys it it's vandalism, not murder.

If animals get smarter and we start treating them as citizens, then I'm sure cross-species marriages will become more and more common, but in the mean time, both of your above comparisons are non sequiturs.

Gay rights, on the other hand, are about not preventing those who are a little different from having the same rights as others. It's the same as women's rights, black rights, etc. There's nothing "all of a sudden" about it--we've been fighting this fight since the 1800s, and most likely even before that.

I think the authors of that notable instrument [referring to the Declaration of Independance] intended to include all men, but they did not intend to declare all men equal in all respects. They did not mean to say all were equal in color, size, intellect, moral developments, or social capacity. They defined with tolerable distinctness, in what respects they did consider all men created equal—equal in "certain inalienable rights, among which are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." This they said, and this meant. They did not mean to assert the obvious untruth, that all were then actually enjoying that equality, nor yet, that they were about to confer it immediately upon them. In fact they had no power to confer such a boon. They meant simply to declare the right, so that the enforcement of it might follow as fast as circumstances should permit. They meant to set up a standard maxim for free society, which should be familiar to all, and revered by all; constantly looked to, constantly labored for, and even though never perfectly attained, constantly approximated, and thereby constantly spreading and deepening its influence, and augmenting the happiness and value of life to all people of all colors everywhere. The assertion that "all men are created equal" was of no practical use in effecting our separation from Great Britain; and it was placed in the Declaration, not for that, but for future use. Its authors meant it to be, thank God, it is now proving itself, a stumbling block to those who in after times might seek to turn a free people back into the hateful paths of despotism. They knew the proneness of prosperity to breed tyrants, and they meant when such should re-appear in this fair land and commence their vocation they should find left for them at least one hard nut to crack.

Obviously he is here talking about black rights, but the same principle applies to gays: they are still human, and should be afforded the same rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness as everyone else. Just as being black doesn't harm anyone else or infringe upon their rights, being gay is of no real consequence to anyone but that person.

As long as the said homosexual does not start hitting on me or display over the top PDA (I consider this anything with tongue or further), I have no problem with them.Creepily enough, I think I've been hit on by more gay men than I have women. :(

We don't need to hear how gay you are, just like we don't need to hear how much you love to drink or smoke.

Keep your personal preferences to yourself and don't expect everyone to agree with your choices. We don't have to and that's Freedom baby.Yes, and the gays want the gay-haters to keep their preferences to themselves, instead of trying to force everyone to agree with their choices. All they want is to be treated as normal people, rather than their own special group.

Again, this is the same thing we fought about over blacks and other "odd" people. There is nothing special about the gay rights movement over other civil liberties movements, except that we happen to be living in it, rather than the others.

Although I still think it's funny how many people keep saying "marriage has to be between a man and a woman because that's what it means". Those people have obviously never looked in a dictionary.

djura
February 7th, 2009, 11:16 AM
I would really enjoy a link to any credible source for you information about genetic disposition of homosexuality.

And "Gay rights"? What about Pedophile rights? Zoophile rights? what about them? What makes them a persecuted minority anyway? what makes them so special that all of a sudden they don't have the same right heterosexuals do?

SHEEP(r)
Blow-up dolls for rednecks!

winwun
February 7th, 2009, 12:46 PM
It was stated that being gay was of no consequence to anyone other than the person who is gay.

All this presupposes that the "gay" aspect of their life will never impinge on the lives of others, but this is not so, in fact, THIS is the PROBLEM.

The "gays" who stay in the closet (where they belong) bother no one, and since they look normal, they, for the most part, fit in well.

It isn't as if someone likes artichokes, a purely personal choice devoid of effect on anyone else.

The totally brainless and illiterate supposition that a majority of posters herein are gay is hilarious.

Daruko
February 7th, 2009, 07:27 PM
First off, being gay is not a race, it's a psychological disorder, but fot he sake of arguement, lets' just say it's a personal preference shall we.
I knew I wouldn't like yuo. GTFO fucking homophobe.

And since when does any group of people get treated special just because they prefer this or that.
Since ever, idiot.

The whole argument is stupid, being gay doesn't afford you any special rights, if you wanted to have sex with animals, it still doesn't give you any rights.
You're gonna be my primary hateshit outlet from this day forward.

I dislike how gays treat their kind like a race, they are not a race or culture, they are just people (many dysfunctional) who prefer do their own gender, period and they want everyone to hold hands and acknowledge their lifestyle.
You are so completely mixed up with ideologies, you don't know your mouth from your ass. First off, you don't know anything about what any "they" want. Nobody wants to you to hold their hand. Most likely, your relationship with any other living being is manifest as strong repulsion.

And what DO we need to hear about? Your arrogant foolish worldview, which is already, quite apparently, constructed in literal ideologies and regurgitated propaganda?

Keep your personal preferences to yourself and don't expect everyone to agree with your choices. We don't have to and that's Freedom baby.
Yes, as long as your living in your own little demented world of sexual prejudice, and fucking up your own life. But every time some little slimeball like you takes it beyond your freedom of speech or expression, and fucks with someone, maybe you even just try to ruin their day, people like me are ready and willing to eat you alive. You are ignorant. And although you have the right to speak, I have the right to tell you:
STFU and GTFO
which I will undoubtedly do, in some manner or other, every time you speak.

fosley
February 7th, 2009, 07:50 PM
All this presupposes that the "gay" aspect of their life will never impinge on the lives of others, but this is not so, in fact, THIS is the PROBLEM.Wrong. The gay aspect of their lives impinge upon your life only insofar as you have to observe them doing their gay thing. It's not any different than the straight aspect of your life impinging on them, or the black aspect of other's lives impinging on the non-blacks. As such, it has no *real* consequence to anyone else, and the slight consequences it does have are just part of life--deal with it.

It isn't as if someone likes artichokes, a purely personal choice devoid of effect on anyone else.Wrong again. If you order artichokes in a restaurant, I have to smell them, and I have to watch you eat them. This greatly offends me, because I hate artichokes. However, I'm not going to stop you from eating artichokes, and if it offends me that much, I'll look the other way.

(Actually, I generally use guacamole in this argument, as I actually don't like it, but for the sake of argument, I'll pretend it applies to artichokes as well.)

winwun
February 8th, 2009, 12:02 AM
Good points, fosley, and well spoken.

The impingment I was referring to was when the gay tries to force his sexual attentions (which form the whole basis of the pro/anti gay thing) on me, and despite the fact that 99.99% of them stop when told, it would still offend me greatly to have been "hit on".

Actually I hate artichokes, but love the little sprouts from Brussels.

BTW, whatever in the world is wrong with that child who is ranting and attacking Darumaki?

Sister Faith
February 8th, 2009, 01:21 AM
The impingment I was referring to was when the gay tries to force his sexual attentions (which form the whole basis of the pro/anti gay thing) on me, and despite the fact that 99.99% of them stop when told, it would still offend me greatly to have been "hit on".

The people who try to force their sexual attentions on others would do so whether they were gay or straight. It has nothing to do with their sexual orientation.

Replace the word gay in the above quote with the word male and you'll get a pretty good idea of what women have had to put up with on a daily basis for the last...well, since before recorded history.

The situation may make you feel uncomfortable but it shouldn't offend you. Just be flattered that someone finds you attractive. ;)

Daruko
February 8th, 2009, 02:53 AM
whatever in the world is wrong with that child who is ranting and attacking Darumaki?
oh, don't worry. you'll get yours, shitneck. i'm taking my time here.

i wanna savor the moment. it's not everyday that two complete fucking morons come into cog around the same time.

djura
February 8th, 2009, 10:01 AM

What about one big, fat ugly chick that smells funny, hitting on you? Sounds better to you?
Your sexual preference is your business, just as someone else has the same right, and that includes hitting on you. Now, one can argue, that if this was to happen, you might have let off some sign, perhaps misleading that person, that you are perhaps GAY!
Being hit on by another person... what a fucking nightmare...:icon_eek:

tagnostic
February 8th, 2009, 11:36 AM
why is "hit on" the euphemism?
the last time i was "hit on" it was
a bar fight, I "hit back" and ended
up with 3cracked ribs and 10 days in jail

winwun
February 8th, 2009, 01:16 PM
Way to go, Tag . . .

A table-leg works well, too, but you don't get off with 10 days -- try 7 yrs, 5 mos and 9 days, but who's counting . . .?:icon_eek:

I just wish some of these "keyboard Rambos" could have been there that night . . .

tagnostic
February 8th, 2009, 05:28 PM
hehehe,
pool cue's are my specialty,
i've caught so many with the
right hand the thumb doesn't
move at the base, but people are
dumb, they always grip the small end
and when i block half way it breaks in half
and they've got the little end, while i come up
with the base, then it's showtime :icon_twisted:

Rothis
February 16th, 2009, 06:33 AM
Wow. A couple of questions to bump an old thread, and look what's happened:
Lots of people taking this issue as seriously if it was a civil rights issue and gays were being herded to the concentration camps in the dark of the night by rednecks
People taking dissenting views as personal insults
Lots of name-calling
Straw-mans out the assI think this thread has disintegrated from a serious discussion to a flame war. Mods: /r/ lock plz. We can start a new thread--well several more, from the looks of things.

(cue the flamers)

Daruko
February 16th, 2009, 07:57 AM
Wow. A couple of questions to bump an old thread, and look what's happened:
Lots of people taking this issue as seriously if it was a civil rights issue and gays were being herded to the concentration camps in the dark of the night by rednecks
People taking dissenting views as personal insults
Lots of name-calling
Straw-mans out the assI think this thread has disintegrated from a serious discussion to a flame war. Mods: /r/ lock plz. We can start a new thread--well several more, from the looks of things.

(cue the flamers)
ROFLMAO:icon_lol:

noob

ty.mcccxxxvii
February 16th, 2009, 08:23 AM
Lot of interesting points made here...Thanks for pwning Darumaki, Devil Lovetz dude.

For me it's simple. Liberty means doing whatever the fuck you want, as long as it doesnt get in the way of anybody else doing what the fuck they want. I'm pretty open minded, and long ago I got over homophobia, only to make plenty of friends that are glbt. We are all humans..everybodies different...n thats that...the only reason I can think of that you may be made uncomfortable by people with alternative lifestyles...is that you want to know more...but don't want to want to know more.

Psychological disorder? Wtf?

winwun
February 16th, 2009, 12:03 PM
Gee, Rothis, have you ever considered that you just might be making the mods mad by suggesting that they don't have enough sense to know when to step in and do their thing ? ?

I am a relative newbie here, but I learned pretty quickly that the mods pretty much sit back and watch, and step in as a last resort . . .

sudikics
February 16th, 2009, 01:12 PM
In case it's not clear, the mods here are pretty laid back. And in case it's not clear, many of the threads here degenerate. But if you wnat me to, I'll lock it.

Lock'd.

sudikics
February 17th, 2009, 04:08 AM
I'd like to publicly state that I am a dumbass who needs to get more sleep.

I'd also like to say "Fuck you" to a whole bunch of people, but I'm too tired to figure out to whom I'd direct it.

rzm61
February 17th, 2009, 04:20 AM
Yeah, that's right bitch. You unlock this thread.

tagnostic
February 17th, 2009, 04:56 AM
I'd also like to say "Fuck you" to a whole bunch of people, but I'm too tired to figure out to whom I'd direct it.

Yeah, that's right bitch. You unlock this thread.

well, erm,
rzm seems the most grateful
:icon_rolleyes:

rzm61
February 17th, 2009, 05:10 AM
I don't understand what's going on really....but that doesn't stop me from posting bullshit. :D

Daruko
February 17th, 2009, 05:32 AM
Thx sciky.

The Lesson?
Be gay if ya gotta be gay, but don't be ghey.
No. Not even if you can't help it.

Nao we can has preciousss? :icon_twisted:

rzm61
February 17th, 2009, 05:55 AM
Daruko, you're such a queef.

Daruko
February 17th, 2009, 06:00 AM
Daruko, you're such a queef.
I know yuo are, but what am I?
\
http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Video/040402/tdy_stone_peewee_040402.300w.jpg

rzm61
February 17th, 2009, 06:13 AM
A queef.

http://www.noonannow.com/thisweek/chairy.jpg

Daruko
February 17th, 2009, 06:31 AM
I know yuo are, but what am I?
\
http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Video/040402/tdy_stone_peewee_040402.300w.jpg
Yuo see what we've done? It'll be IFU fodder soon.http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/darukomakaruto/roglol.gif

tagnostic
February 17th, 2009, 06:33 AM
PeeWee Herman
&
Michael Jackson

cage match
who wins ??

Daruko
February 17th, 2009, 06:36 AM
:icon_eek: I'd be rooting for Pee Wee, but I don't know.

tagnostic
February 17th, 2009, 06:47 AM
it would be pay per view worthy

Tsar Phalanxia
February 17th, 2009, 09:01 AM
The Lesson?
Be gay if ya gotta be gay, but don't be ghey.
No. Not even if you can't help it.

This.

sengachi
January 23rd, 2010, 08:25 AM
Interestingly enough, being homosexual actually has a positive evolutionary impact. A homosexual does not reproduce. A homosexual's siblings can still carry the gene without being gay. The homosexual in question does not have their own family to take care of. therefore they typically (in caveman times) would help raise their sibling's children. The homosexuals ability to gather and grow food is the same as everyone else's, so the surplus food typically goes to help their siblings and their children. Also, not being preoccupied with a family allows for the homosexual to aid their siblings children in both learning and care-taking whilst the parents are away. The combined results of attention and surplus food creates a more optimal environment for the child, who has a fair chance of carrying the homosexual gene marker. Children without the benefit of a homosexual aunt or uncle have less of a chance of surviving until adulthood, and have less training in how to be a contributing member to the community, creating a less desirable mate. The following result is an evolutionary benefit for a genetic line to carry the homosexual gene (bisexuality is simply a random mix of home and hetero genes). In modern times, while there is no benefit of having a homosexual aunt or uncle, there is also no detriment, so the gene will remain, just as the appendix has remained for so long.

OfficerFriendly
January 23rd, 2010, 01:46 PM
I wonder what the percentage of lesbian topless dancers are? 92%?

tagnostic
January 23rd, 2010, 05:15 PM
I believe we should take a census

OfficerFriendly
January 23rd, 2010, 08:07 PM
What would be the test model? Whip it out and see if they run away? :fap:

tagnostic
January 23rd, 2010, 10:08 PM
mud wrestling
its the only
fair way

OfficerFriendly