View Full Version : Praying Contest/Competition! Or at least an idea.

rzm61
February 1st, 2009, 07:57 PM
Okay, so I just had an idea for a little ongoing contest/competition we can have if anyone is down for the challenge.

Here is the object.

If you are stuck finding something via Google, post what you're trying to find. From there, whoever want's to join in on the search does so. The first one to find the information that the OP was looking for posts it and gets a point.

However the points are like Who's Line Is It Anyway? In which that they are pointless.

But time for an example:

I'm currently searching for how to use iDrum as a plug-in for GarageBand. This youtube shows you that you can use iDrum in Garage band, however following the instructions from the video, I can't. It's not a choice that I can select. So if anyone can find out how to get it as a plug in, that would be great...and you will be awarded 5 points. :D

rzm61
February 1st, 2009, 08:40 PM
Well this was a dud. :D

Finally found something that helped:
http://www.macjams.com/forum/viewtopic.php?forum=1;showtopic=114660

tagnostic
February 1st, 2009, 08:42 PM
gimme a minute
i was getting more
40's for the game
(12pack of 40's)

fosley
February 5th, 2009, 07:21 AM
Ok, I'm trying to use Google to find how to add more hours to my day so my ratio of work:play is better, but "time compression dilation" isn't providing me with useful examples of how to do it, plus it seems it would have the side effect of causing me an early death (from the frame of reference of those around me). Any help would get you at least 100 points. :p

Dementis
February 9th, 2009, 04:49 PM
Ok, I'm trying to use Google to find how to add more hours to my day so my ratio of work:play is better, but "time compression dilation" isn't providing me with useful examples of how to do it, plus it seems it would have the side effect of causing me an early death (from the frame of reference of those around me). Any help would get you at least 100 points. :p

Your answer, the Uberman sleep schedule. Do it when you have vacation or something because you will have a week or so of being what equates to a zombie.
http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2002/4/15/103358/720