View Full Version : Non-virgins facial characteristics

winwun
February 7th, 2009, 01:09 PM
Back a lot of years ago, an old "mountain man" in upper East Tennessee passed information along to me on how to tell if a post-pubertal female was virgin, and although I have found 3 other men who had the same discerning ability, this knowledge doesn't seem prevalent.

What I was wondering was, is/are there similar facial characteristics that also identify men in the same category ?

Sister Faith
February 8th, 2009, 01:56 AM
Back a lot of years ago, an old "mountain man" in upper East Tennessee passed information along to me on how to tell if a post-pubertal female was virgin, and although I have found 3 other men who had the same discerning ability, this knowledge doesn't seem prevalent.

What I was wondering was, is/are there similar facial characteristics that also identify men in the same category ?

I'm curious. What are the facial characteristics of a non-virginal female?

I'd never really thought about it before but I think I'd be able to tell the difference between virginal and non-virginal males by their eyes.

Non-virginal: Slightly slitted 'bedroom' eyes. As if they were speculating on your talents in the bedroom.

Virginal: Wide open-eyed hopeful innocence. As if they were speculating on what their chances were of getting you in the bedroom at all and terror of what that would mean if successful.

sudikics
February 8th, 2009, 02:28 AM
Still, that seems more psychological than physical.

Sister Faith
February 8th, 2009, 02:36 AM
Still, that seems more psychological than physical.

How do you figure? Their thoughts actually cause physical changes to their face, in this case, the eyes.

djura
February 8th, 2009, 10:04 AM

This is the dumbest thing I ever heard:icon_rolleyes:

winwun
February 8th, 2009, 01:23 PM
No offence, Djura, but may I gently sugest that those are the exact words of a chimpanzee who attended a symposium on Nuclear Proliferation.

This ability, as passed on to me by the Old Guy has been tested and proven beyond any doubt, and is very real, so you are forgiven for questioning what you do not yet understand.

Loki
February 8th, 2009, 04:24 PM
I'm curious. What are the facial characteristics of a non-virginal female?

I suppose that depends upon how long she's been a non-virgin and how good his aim was.
:icon_razz:

Chritter
February 8th, 2009, 09:47 PM
I suppose that depends upon how long she's been a non-virgin and how good his aim was.

Ba-dum DUM CCCHHIIII!

That deserved an old fashioned rimshot!
hehehe

tagnostic
February 8th, 2009, 09:49 PM
I thought they got
a smilie emoticon
on their forehead

Daruko
February 9th, 2009, 12:30 AM
This is the dumbest thing I ever heard:icon_rolleyes:
THIS.

Haha! And this:

Loki
February 9th, 2009, 06:21 PM
THIS.

Haha! And this:

Ha - you're just jealous because you missed it :D

Daruko
February 10th, 2009, 04:02 AM
Ha - you're just jealous because you missed it :D
nah.. it's been all over redtube man!

djura
February 10th, 2009, 11:26 AM
Even if you could tell one from the other, which you can't (unless you have x-ray vision), this makes some kind of difference?

winwun
February 10th, 2009, 12:47 PM
Djura, do not deny the existence of what you do not yet comprehend.

sam the moderately wize
February 10th, 2009, 12:49 PM
Why not just pass on the knowledge and help him comprehend it...

Sister Faith
February 10th, 2009, 05:08 PM
Why not just pass on the knowledge and help him comprehend it...

:adore: Thank you.

K, out with it now. What's the punch line?

winwun
February 10th, 2009, 06:52 PM
No punch line -- serious knowledge -- knowledge that can be misused by the wrong person, therefore much thought and deliberation is given before "passing it along".

A desire for knowledge does not insure proper application of the power therein.

Sister Faith
February 10th, 2009, 07:16 PM
No punch line -- serious knowledge -- knowledge that can be misused by the wrong person, therefore much thought and deliberation is given before "passing it along".

A desire for knowledge does not insure proper application of the power therein.

This is true. I can appreciate why you are being cautious about passing on potentially dangerous knowledge, but does it really apply here?

Is the knowledge that you speak of instructions for building a nuke? What are the possible consequences/harm from 'misuse' of this knowledge. What constitutes misuse and what is your criteria for establishing whether the recipient is the wrong or right person?

Sorry, but I think you are giving the knowledge that you profess to have more import than it deserves. It's not exactly the secret to the meaning of life, or is it? :icon_eek:

Daruko
February 11th, 2009, 08:30 AM
:icon_lol:

djura
February 11th, 2009, 09:01 AM
:yawn:

sam the moderately wize
February 11th, 2009, 11:31 AM
Is the knowledge that you speak of instructions for building a nuke?

http://news.softpedia.com/news/How-To-Make-An-Atomic-Bomb-53392.shtml

Couldn't resist this one.

Sorry if someone has already posted along the same lines, but the bottom half of the thread is blocked due to restricted words.

winwun
February 11th, 2009, 12:40 PM
Knowledge that has the potential for harm or manipulation of a person for selfish motives must be carefully guarded.

If an unscrupulous person were to be able to know that a young girl was sexually active, they could use this information against the girl, possibly forcing her to do things she might otherwise not do.

It would be a form of blackmail, and the ramifications and permutations thereof are endless and despicable to contemplate . . .

On a scale of a nuclear device -- hardly, but magnitude of application of heinous motives has never been, nor should it ever be, a standard of measurement for the disreputable aspects of the act in a civilized society.

I did not intend this thread to become controversial -- as stated, to those who are aware of the knowledge, its truth is indisputable, and to "pass it along" without a long-standing relationship with the person receiving the new knowledge, in order to satisfy myself with their integrity is incomprehensible.

As stated, my original intent was to learn if anyone was "gifted" with the ability to discern similar "status" or "situation" in a post-pubertal male countenance.

tagnostic
February 11th, 2009, 03:42 PM
he's the tired one
that's smiling

Daruko
February 11th, 2009, 04:57 PM
Knowledge that has the potential for harm or manipulation of a person for selfish motives must be carefully guarded.

If an unscrupulous person were to be able to know that a young girl was sexually active, they could use this information against the girl, possibly forcing her to do things she might otherwise not do.

It would be a form of blackmail, and the ramifications and permutations thereof are endless and despicable to contemplate . . .

On a scale of a nuclear device -- hardly, but magnitude of application of heinous motives has never been, nor should it ever be, a standard of measurement for the disreputable aspects of the act in a civilized society.

I did not intend this thread to become controversial -- as stated, to those who are aware of the knowledge, its truth is indisputable, and to "pass it along" without a long-standing relationship with the person receiving the new knowledge, in order to satisfy myself with their integrity is incomprehensible.

As stated, my original intent was to learn if anyone was "gifted" with the ability to discern similar "status" or "situation" in a post-pubertal male countenance.
tl;dr

rzm61
February 11th, 2009, 05:45 PM
tl;dr

too long; didn't read

tagnostic
February 11th, 2009, 06:17 PM
Troll Food
$1/post
(we take paypal)
:D

Sister Faith
February 11th, 2009, 07:00 PM

to "pass it along" without a long-standing relationship with the person receiving the new knowledge, in order to satisfy myself with their integrity is incomprehensible.

But who other than a lech would need or want that knowledge anyways?
I mean, would it really matter to the Average Joe whether his mark was a virg/non-virg? Their only concern is getting their foot in the door, they'll deal with the details later.

I stated how I think I'd be able to tell just by looking at their faces. Am I gifted :icon_question:

Tsar Phalanxia
February 12th, 2009, 02:26 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/131/319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg
/thread

tagnostic
February 12th, 2009, 02:39 PM
thats why i missed ya

Tsar Phalanxia
February 12th, 2009, 03:42 PM
It's good to know I'm loved.

ty.mcccxxxvii
February 14th, 2009, 10:23 AM
umm...I have this gift.

now prove that you do by sharing the knowledge with our community :)