View Full Version : Antoher Serbian Kid

Bladez0r
February 16th, 2009, 05:16 AM
Hey yall, I am an exchange student from Serbia, just like zexx0r! :)))) He is the guy that made me come here, and I kinda like it!:D
I am Christian Orthodox, and I could say that I am pretty religious. I like my religion, it is full of really old costums that make it interesting and unique. Since I came in the US, I saw at least 100 different churches, that praise same Christ but in other way, which is kinda weird...:icon_confused:
Google is really all-knowing, but I kinda prefer that word Almighty goes with God... :D

Anyways, the Church of Goodgle looks pretty cool and I hope there are some people here that are cool!

Have a nice day ;)

zexx0r
February 16th, 2009, 05:18 AM
welcome bro ;)

tagnostic
February 16th, 2009, 11:56 AM
welcome to the CoG,
enjoy your stay

Tsar Phalanxia
February 16th, 2009, 09:36 PM
Hi. Most of us are atheists, but there's no reason you can't be a Christian and a Googlist.

rzm61
February 16th, 2009, 09:39 PM
but there's no reason you can't be a Christian and a Googlist.

Well....depends on who you ask. I'm sure god might have a problem with that. Remember, the guy created the universe and everything that live in it, is all powerful and yet can't get over jealousy. :icon_rolleyes:

Tsar Phalanxia
February 16th, 2009, 09:42 PM
If God was jealous, Google's stock would crash every time I typed in a query.

tagnostic
February 16th, 2009, 10:00 PM
The CoG,
Sanity not Required
Logical Defense of Philosophical
Positions is, Citations Necessary
Big Fun, :icon_lol:

djura
February 17th, 2009, 10:37 AM
Najbolja stvar u SPC-u u SAD se ćevapi!
jedina dobra crkvena usponema dok sam živeo tamo.

sailor
February 19th, 2009, 07:53 PM
Hey yall, I am an exchange student from Serbia, just like zexx0r! :)))) He is the guy that made me come here, and I kinda like it!:D
I am Christian Orthodox, and I could say that I am pretty religious. I like my religion, it is full of really old costums that make it interesting and unique. Since I came in the US, I saw at least 100 different churches, that praise same Christ but in other way, which is kinda weird...:icon_confused:
Google is really all-knowing, but I kinda prefer that word Almighty goes with God... :D

Anyways, the Church of Goodgle looks pretty cool and I hope there are some people here that are cool!

Have a nice day ;)

serbian dog pile!

tagnostic
February 19th, 2009, 10:45 PM
i wanted to delete that for
rudeness to a new member
but they have to learn that
your insane and to ignore you

google_is_my_friend
February 25th, 2009, 08:34 AM
i don't believe that your from serbia, prove it

djura
February 25th, 2009, 10:41 AM
I can write something insulting in Serbian, and if you can't read it, would that be proof enough? :icon_lol:

tagnostic
February 26th, 2009, 02:44 AM
check the ip

google_is_my_friend
February 26th, 2009, 05:56 AM
i was only kidding