PDA

View Full Version : Fancy New Server

MeTHoD-X
September 9th, 2006, 02:06 AM
We got ourselves a fancy new server. We won't be seeing ANY downtime whatsoever anymore. Hope you all enjoy.

disciple
September 9th, 2006, 07:58 AM
We got ourselves a fancy new server. We won't be seeing ANY downtime whatsoever anymore. Hope you all enjoy.

Yahoo!

Nameless
September 9th, 2006, 08:27 AM

Yahoo!

BLASPHEMER! :D :P

Jillamanda
September 9th, 2006, 03:49 PM
There's an old gold mine not far from here called Yahoo Creek. I should go and change the sign to Google Creek. :wink:

Fallen Hero
September 9th, 2006, 06:28 PM
But does Google condone vandalsim... I'll ask... in the name of mother earth it is aparently..

Jillamanda
September 9th, 2006, 10:01 PM
Oh OK then.....fair enough. :)

Jeeves
September 9th, 2006, 10:30 PM
Ask Jeeves!

Googler
September 9th, 2006, 11:25 PM
Ask Jeeves!

Just like to point out that it is Ask.com now and that their search results are in no way better than googles

Jeeves
September 10th, 2006, 07:30 PM
Ask Jeeves!

Just like to point out that it is Ask.com now and that their search results are in now way better than googles

You just said Ask is better than google because is is "now way better than googles"

Fallen Hero
September 10th, 2006, 08:04 PM
Ask Jeeves!

Just like to point out that it is Ask.com now and that their search results are in now way better than googles

You just said Ask is better than google because is is "now way better than googles"
You know what he meant it was NO way better than googles.

Googler
September 10th, 2006, 09:09 PM
Ask Jeeves!

It was a typo and I already edited the original version.

Nameless
September 11th, 2006, 12:58 AM
Ask Jeeves!

You know what he meant it was NO way better than googles.

The kind of typo you don't want to make around here. :D

*respect to the edit*

disciple
September 11th, 2006, 07:18 AM
The kind of typo you don't want to make around here. :D

*respect to the edit*[/quote]

Indeed there are those that take the written word as gospel and use it for their own EVIL ways (those that come from dark places), interpret to suit their needs and throw it back in your face. If we were a less forgiving conglomerate of worshipers my simple exclamation of joy (a word I am now reluctant to repeat) through twisting it's context may have seen me excommunicated.

Googler
September 11th, 2006, 08:12 PM
I know i'm sorry :cry:

Nameless
September 12th, 2006, 04:37 AM

Pray to Google and all will be forgiven. :P

Fallen Hero
September 21st, 2006, 08:33 PM

Unless the spelling is off there too. Then Google shall be angry, and offer the correct spelling.

Nameless
September 22nd, 2006, 11:04 AM

Unless the spelling is off there too. Then Google shall be angry, and offer the correct spelling.

Ah, forsooth, but Google's offering to correct thy spelling shalt also be naught but forgiveness for thine ways.

Fallen Hero
September 24th, 2006, 05:08 PM

Ah, forsooth, but Google's offering to correct thy spelling shalt also be naught but forgiveness for thine ways.

Egad! That is true.