View Full Version : I am ready to start writing the book

google_is_my_friend
February 23rd, 2009, 06:17 AM
The book of Googlism.

My Producer and i are ready. I need method-x and any main ministers to call me asap. XXX XXX XXXX -ian we have 20,000 dollars and we are ready to invest. Thank you. (this is not a joke, if anyone pranks me i will call the police and have your number traced)

Dr Goofy Mofo
February 23rd, 2009, 05:31 PM
Dude take your number Off I will confer with the ministry and giveyour number if needed. Anyone who comes in off the street can grab that number

Will.
February 24th, 2009, 04:01 AM
Write me into the book! :icon_cool:

Dr Goofy Mofo
February 24th, 2009, 05:02 AM
No one individual is in the book except Matt... or at least the one I made.

google_is_my_friend
February 24th, 2009, 06:41 AM
good idea dr.goofy, i posted it a few times because my producer was bugging the shit out of me. I am NOT going to start writing with out matt calling me. If you wrote the original book you also have rights to a percent of the profits. Please call me, i don't want to do anything without permission. thank you.

rmw
February 25th, 2009, 01:52 AM
good idea dr.goofy, i posted it a few times because my producer was bugging the shit out of me. I am NOT going to start writing with out matt calling me. If you wrote the original book you also have rights to a percent of the profits. Please call me, i don't want to do anything without permission. thank you.

In that case, have you and your producer contacted anybody at Google? If you want to run the risk of a potential copyright violation, please don't take this site down with you.

google_is_my_friend
February 25th, 2009, 01:53 AM
one step at a time

sudikics
February 25th, 2009, 02:26 AM
one step at a time
Let's make that the next step.

google_is_my_friend
February 25th, 2009, 02:27 AM
it is already in progress, it takes time to get a hold of google's lawyers. I will have the answer in 2 weeks or so

Dr Goofy Mofo
February 25th, 2009, 05:08 AM
Matt wishes not to make money with a book. Alerting Google of our existance.... *looks for world to collapse.*

google_is_my_friend
February 25th, 2009, 07:35 AM
what do you want me to do? How am i soposed to ask for permission without mentioning COG? Please tell me

Tsar Phalanxia
February 25th, 2009, 09:03 AM
*Pulls on collar and makes a funny noise*

Dr Goofy Mofo
February 25th, 2009, 03:25 PM
There is no way to do it... but depending on how they react depends on what will happen to us.

MeTHoD-X
February 26th, 2009, 12:51 PM
The concept of Google being a god is not exclusive to this website or me.
It's an idea and as such cannot be placed under copyright.

What's stopping you from writing your own book on how Google is god?

As long as you don't claim that it is endorsed by this particular site (without
sending a few copies our way to read), then you're completely fine.

Best of luck with the book. :)

Matt

google_is_my_friend
February 26th, 2009, 02:41 PM
ty. I will let you guys know when i start

djura
February 27th, 2009, 09:18 AM
The concept of Google being a god is not exclusive to this website or me.
It's an idea and as such cannot be placed under copyright.

What's stopping you from writing your own book on how Google is god?

As long as you don't claim that it is endorsed by this particular site (without
sending a few copies our way to read), then you're completely fine.

Best of luck with the book. :)

Matt

Google is not a god, that's just dumb. What Google is actually represents the closest thing available to dogmatic view of god present in some religions. Nobody on Earth can tell for sure if god exists, nor make an accurate assumption about what god is.

Besides, what is the book about? God?
Me, for one, didn't come here to find god (not that I'm looking for him in the first place), but to hang with a bunch of cool smart people.

Tsar Phalanxia
February 27th, 2009, 09:47 AM
Nice, I'm a cool smart person.

djura
February 27th, 2009, 10:19 AM
It's interesting how you only comment the part that works in your favor... :icon_lol:

tagnostic
February 27th, 2009, 10:24 AM
rofl
nite all
gotta work

bidda_honey
February 27th, 2009, 03:13 PM
way to go babe! at least you aint like these other people who say there gonna do things and end up not doing it. but your way differ then that. you have so much potential.:icon_lol:

love you...

Dr Goofy Mofo
February 27th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Google is not a god, that's just dumb. What Google is actually represents the closest thing available to dogmatic view of god present in some religions. Nobody on Earth can tell for sure if god exists, nor make an accurate assumption about what god is.

Besides, what is the book about? God?
Me, for one, didn't come here to find god (not that I'm looking for him in the first place), but to hang with a bunch of cool smart people.

how dare you Question Matt.... Off with his head!!!!

JK

tagnostic
February 27th, 2009, 04:12 PM
he's new
it's cool

bidda_honey
February 27th, 2009, 04:54 PM
ians gonna write about googlism not god!

sam the moderately wize
February 27th, 2009, 09:06 PM
I don't really see the need for a book. If it was only about Googlism it would have to be quite short and there wouldn't be much meat to it.

Dr Goofy Mofo
February 27th, 2009, 09:41 PM
You add in the atheist satire and a little about what we stand for and you can add 20 pages easy.

tagnostic
February 28th, 2009, 12:40 PM
a chapter on the emotional defects of haters,
and why it should be blamed on their childhood
20 pages

Will.
February 28th, 2009, 05:32 PM
The book itself, would generate alot of uproar, if They sued the writer, the value of a book would be enormous. Think about it, they would have to recall, and they wouldn't stop till they thought they had them all, so any side copies would boom in worth, even though the contents are retarded.(Literal retarded, dictionary that foo)

ShaeShoeLace
March 4th, 2009, 02:27 AM
That is ingenious! You will have to let me know when and where it is published. I recently found The Church of Google, and have found that in all things google, that there should totally be a book of google. Thank you for taking the time and acutally putting one together.:D

Daruko
March 4th, 2009, 07:05 AM
Make it a movie.

Tsar Phalanxia
March 4th, 2009, 08:58 AM
And a board game.

tagnostic
March 4th, 2009, 09:04 AM
In Afganistan
is it
poppy right protected?

sam the moderately wize
March 4th, 2009, 11:57 AM
And a board game.
I would play it.

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 4th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Monopoly

Go to 404 go directly to 404 do not pass google do not collect 200 searches.

tagnostic
March 4th, 2009, 04:26 PM
I'm putting a hotel
on Troll Plaza

rmw
March 6th, 2009, 02:45 AM
Make it a movie.

An action movie. Then you can sell action figures to help market it.

tagnostic
March 6th, 2009, 02:56 AM
Barbie does Google with Karate?