View Full Version : holy crap!! im not a googlist

haha_ima_jew
March 14th, 2009, 08:30 PM
holi crap i told my mom ima googlist and my mom sed NO!! ur jewish :( :icon_cry:

haha_ima_jew
March 14th, 2009, 08:33 PM
hi

Tsar Phalanxia
March 14th, 2009, 08:42 PM
Ask your mum if you're ethnically, or religiously Jewish. Or both. You can be ethnically Jewish and a Googlist (Not so sure about religiously though, with all the idol worship and watnot)

tagnostic
March 15th, 2009, 04:16 AM
how do you post Kosher?

rzm61
March 15th, 2009, 06:59 AM
(Not so sure about religiously though, with all the idol worship and watnot)

Ha ha.

Fuck the naysayers, you can be a Googlist and still believe in whatever you want/have to.

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 15th, 2009, 09:05 AM
Call in the former Jew... SCIKIDUS!!!!!

haha_ima_jew
March 16th, 2009, 09:05 PM
omg....i told my mom that...and she hit me

haha_ima_jew
March 16th, 2009, 09:06 PM
wow....ur awsome

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 16th, 2009, 10:31 PM
Child abuse. You can be anything you want to be when you grow up... your mom probably said so so use it to your advantage.

Plus being a Jew all you have to do is keep a good hard you don't have to believe like those other pansy religions

Tsar Phalanxia
March 17th, 2009, 12:28 AM
omg....i told my mom that...and she hit me

O_O

Listen, there is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't believe what you want to believe. If you want to be a Googlist, go for it. Don't let anything stand in your way. Likewise, if you want to be a Christian, Muslim, atheist, whatever, then do it. Whether you admit it to your parents is one thing (And judging by their previous reaction, I'd urge you to be very cautious), but just because you happened to be born to Jewish parents is no reason for you to follow Judaism as a faith. You're your own man/woman, not a clone of your parents.

djura
March 17th, 2009, 01:22 PM
I always wanted to be a Buddhist. Now I kinda look like Buddha, exept for more hair :)

tagnostic
March 17th, 2009, 02:13 PM
I always wanted to be a Buddhist. Now I kinda look like Buddha, exept for more hair :)

I wanted to be a nudist
same problem

tatty000
March 19th, 2009, 11:37 AM
Whether you admit it to your parents is one thing (And judging by their previous reaction, I'd urge you to be very cautious)...
You honestly think they hit the kid?

So, I decided, since I finally have 5 minutes up my sleeve, to come back on and say hello! I see this place is still going, and many old faces are around.

Vendetta17
March 19th, 2009, 12:45 PM
dude googlism is for fun as far as I can see it's not there to replace a religion or to be strictly practiced it's just voluntary and fun;)

Sister Faith
March 20th, 2009, 12:21 AM
I see this place is still going, and many old faces are around.

Yup. :icon_cool: Only Google knows how we've managed not to go down in flames. :icon_twisted:

Where ya been? We've missed you!

rzm61
March 20th, 2009, 12:44 AM
So, I decided, since I finally have 5 minutes up my sleeve, to come back on and say hello! I see this place is still going, and many old faces are around.

HOLY SHIT! Tatty! Glad to see you again, how have you been holding up?

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 20th, 2009, 12:47 AM
Sciky never put any input into this thread that former jew

pclamb
March 21st, 2009, 06:47 PM
have a a pickle

Tsar Phalanxia
March 22nd, 2009, 07:55 PM
You honestly think they hit the kid?

WIN

Welcome back :D