View Full Version : Hello!

Veteris
March 17th, 2009, 09:53 PM
This is my first time knowing about this secret church. I found out about it because my friend and I were talking about it at lunch one day, about how google IS the closest thing to a god, and he happened to google a "Church Of Google" and found this. Praise Google!

rzm61
March 17th, 2009, 10:46 PM
Welcome to the CoG!
Hope you plan on sticking around. :D

Daruko
March 17th, 2009, 11:03 PM
Welcome.

Veteris
March 17th, 2009, 11:07 PM
Welcome to the CoG!
Hope you plan on sticking around. :D
Hehe, I will try :D

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 17th, 2009, 11:34 PM
Welcome. I had a friend like that too... he is now a born again Jehovah Witness.

Tsar Phalanxia
March 18th, 2009, 01:25 AM
Wow, I don't think we've ever had someone do that before. How did you get on the subject?
Welcome btw

tagnostic
March 18th, 2009, 12:25 PM
Howdy,

love the screen name,
good one

djura
March 18th, 2009, 01:07 PM
Hey ya!
welcome

Tsar Phalanxia
March 18th, 2009, 02:34 PM
Oooh
Alabama.
Looks like we've got an insurrection going :D

tagnostic
March 18th, 2009, 05:05 PM
what insurrection?
some of us never surrendered.

hit it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeZFPcoQr0k)

Sister Faith
March 18th, 2009, 09:58 PM
Welcome. I had a friend like that too... he is now a born again Jehovah Witness.

Wow! The CoG was responsible for that? We're supposed to be converting them to Googlism. :icon_evil:

Welcome Veretis, enjoy. :icon_cool:

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 18th, 2009, 10:12 PM
No he was a huge advocate of agnostic and came to the grand decision that the internet was god, not google per say. This was a about the time this church was founded actually. I later went to college he became a druggie who lived under a bridge and well lets just say it was bad. He was raised Jehovah witness and well I thought he converted back because it would give him a home again but his brother really says he totally converted. It was a sad lost because besides me he was the funniest to argue with about religion but now he is religion. His brother never converted back thank Google.

Veteris
March 18th, 2009, 10:15 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I think I will enjoy it here

Sister Faith
March 18th, 2009, 10:23 PM
No he was a huge advocate of agnostic and came to the grand decision that the internet was god, not google per say. This was a about the time this church was founded actually. I later went to college he became a druggie who lived under a bridge and well lets just say it was bad. He was raised Jehovah witness and well I thought he converted back because it would give him a home again but his brother really says he totally converted. It was a sad lost because besides me he was the funniest to argue with about religion but now he is religion. His brother never converted back thank Google.

This is one of the few instances when getting religion can be a good thing. It's happened in my own family. As much as it drives me nuts when they try preaching at me, I'm glad that they found something that turned their lives around. :icon_cool:

Daruko
March 18th, 2009, 11:19 PM
This is one of the few instances when getting religion can be a good thing. It's happened in my own family. As much as it drives me nuts when they try preaching at me, I'm glad that they found something that turned their lives around. :icon_cool:
Yeah, good point. I know ppl like that.

Loki
March 19th, 2009, 12:33 AM
Alabammy? Do you know my cousins? Katherine and Heather both teach English in Mobile...
At least I think they're my cousins, they could be my mothers/sisters...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHsDa9_HSlA

Veteris
March 19th, 2009, 01:02 AM
Alabammy? Do you know my cousins? Katherine and Heather both teach English in Mobile...
At least I think they're my cousins, they could be my mothers/sisters...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHsDa9_HSlA
Nope. I live in Baldwin County, just a stones throw away from Mobile though.

Loki
March 19th, 2009, 01:16 AM
Nope. I live in Baldwin County, just a stones throw away from Mobile though.

Oh well...

Not that I'd know them if I fell over 'em :D