View Full Version : Church of Google Merchandising

Will.
March 20th, 2009, 02:29 PM
With permission of the Google Brothers and the creator(s) of this forum, sell T shirsts, coffee mugs, bandana's dew rags, coats, coasters, mix cds. Marketing is the key and shock is what sells.

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 20th, 2009, 02:39 PM
With this idea we can all be sued with in the year! SCORE!

rmw
March 20th, 2009, 02:57 PM
Will, I doubt Google and Matt would give permission to sell merchandise. Nor do I see a need for it.

Will.
March 20th, 2009, 03:01 PM
With this idea we can all be sued with in the year! SCORE!

that is why with legal documentation of written permission.

rzm61
March 20th, 2009, 06:23 PM
MAKE YOUR OWN IF YOU WANT TO SO BADLY!

Cause apparently that's the whole shtick around here. Sciky made print-out-yourself stickers a while back.

Will.
March 20th, 2009, 06:41 PM
MAYBE I WILL.

I probably Will.

Loki
March 20th, 2009, 09:24 PM
MAYBE I WILL.

I probably Will.

No you fucking well Will not!
The CoG doesn't make money nor will it condone anyone who uses the name in the furtherance of their own pathetic agenda.

If you try it - I'll get nasty :D

Paris Hilton
March 21st, 2009, 05:26 AM
MAYBE I WILL.

I probably Will.
Will. Hi
If you want to make T-Shirts etc etc for yourself, well then knock yourself out!
There are no laws against doing so... Free Will and all that.

Paris

Daruko
March 22nd, 2009, 09:07 AM
Will, will yuo stop trying to impress everybody and go get a fucking life?

Also, stop STARTING so many dumb fucking threads.
You've started about 25 worthless threads since you've been here.
Far more than most posters. In Loki's whole time here, for instance, I see he's only started 3 times as much as you have in about a month.
There's a reason for that. Know what it is?

Because most of us respect the forum well enough not to shit all over it with a zillion dumb fucking threads no one really wants to read. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but if you can't exercise some restraint then I'm gonna have to shit in your face.

Will.
March 23rd, 2009, 01:50 PM

Far more than most posters. In Loki's whole time here, for instance, I see he's only started 3 times as much as you have in about a month.

Because most of us respect the forum well enough not to shit all over it with a zillion dumb fucking threads no one really wants to read. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but if you can't exercise some restraint then I'm gonna have to shit in your face.

Impress? Why would I impress you? ^^; I want to rip off your head and proceed to skull-... I better not finnish that, but you get the general idea right?... Right? Wether it be the cause no one seen the well placed user there, or they did, but drop dead I'm serious here. Also, every time I try to lead up to a bit of serious banter, I tend to use pre-tensive humor to well, make it not that serious really. Furthermore, stop acting like you got a dick up yer bum, you got a problem with me, I made a thread where we could resolve those problems? Okey dokey artichoke?

pclamb
March 24th, 2009, 05:48 AM
rzm hate u?

rzm61
March 24th, 2009, 09:48 AM
LULZ!

A lot of people think I have hate in my heart these days, but that couldn't be further from the truth.

Daruko
March 24th, 2009, 03:02 PM
Impress? Why would I impress you? ^^; I want to rip off your head and proceed to skull-... I better not finnish that, but you get the general idea right?... Right? Wether it be the cause no one seen the well placed user there, or they did, but drop dead I'm serious here. Also, every time I try to lead up to a bit of serious banter, I tend to use pre-tensive humor to well, make it not that serious really. Furthermore, stop acting like you got a dick up yer bum, you got a problem with me, I made a thread where we could resolve those problems? Okey dokey artichoke?
Way to miss the point fuckwit.
Seeing as how you've shown absolutely zero respect for the climate that existed before yuo showed up and started posting dadaist attention-whoring dumb fucking crap here every day, DESPITE several members addressing the same problem with your posts I have, I will nao utilize every opportunity to shit on you, your posts, and your mom.

Tsar Phalanxia
March 24th, 2009, 03:53 PM
No you fucking well Will not!
The CoG doesn't make money nor will it condone anyone who uses the name in the furtherance of their own pathetic agenda.

If you try it - I'll get nasty
Why do people not understand this?

Seeing as how you've shown absolutely zero respect for the climate that existed before yuo showed up and started posting dadaist attention-whoring dumb fucking crap here every day, DESPITE several members addressing the same problem with your posts I have, I will nao utilize every opportunity to shit on you, your posts, and your mom.

Fucking LOL'D

Will.
March 30th, 2009, 01:31 PM

Cool, as long as I get to do the same to you, bub. Never gunna figure it out either. The more you poke at me with these bothersome threads making no point to the topic, just fuels my humor. But there is no humor intended here, pilgrim. So take off.

Tsar Phalanxia
March 30th, 2009, 01:39 PM
...Exactly what Daruko is talking about.

Will.
March 30th, 2009, 01:41 PM
...Exactly what Daruko is talking about.

I'm serious about the T shirt thing.. I think they would sell just for the pure shock value, but again, with permission of course... Though if I don't get that. I' guess I'm gunna have a COG jersey. :icon_lol:

Tsar Phalanxia
March 30th, 2009, 01:48 PM
Not gonna happen I'm afraid.

Will.
March 30th, 2009, 01:51 PM
Well then I'm gunna have a COG jersey with my user and avatar.... Maybe.

Daruko
March 30th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Well then I'm gunna have a COG jersey with my user and avatar.... Maybe.
Nobody cares, dumbfuck.
Go tell your mom.
I just got done bangin' her. She's at home.

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 30th, 2009, 03:22 PM
We can't sell merchandise, we could get sued... end of story!

Will.
March 30th, 2009, 03:34 PM
Nobody cares, dumbfuck.
Go tell your mom.
I just got done bangin' her. She's at home.

Coolio your a necrophiliac? thats nice and all, but you want to go talk to those nice men in the bright white coats for something like that.

Tsar Phalanxia
March 30th, 2009, 04:02 PM
Coolio your a necrophiliac?

Oh snap

Daruko
March 30th, 2009, 04:30 PM
HEY! Shut up! My mother died from a necrophiliac!

Will.
March 30th, 2009, 04:49 PM
HEY! Shut up! My mother died from a necrophiliac!

She died because she was dead and being raped? Interesting theory.

but really now lets take this to Daruko WTF?

sailor
April 5th, 2009, 02:27 AM
some people will do anything for a ministership.

and i mean ANY THING.

but whatever.

Will.
April 5th, 2009, 04:04 AM
Who me? Minister? Heck no, I know enough that I'm not to be trusted with power.

Dr Goofy Mofo
April 5th, 2009, 04:10 AM
Have you seen the ministry?

Will.
April 5th, 2009, 04:12 AM
have you seen me?

Dr Goofy Mofo
April 5th, 2009, 04:24 AM
I could name tons of ministry who are nuts and should not be trusted with power.

Will.
April 5th, 2009, 04:30 AM
Yes, but have you seen me?

Dr Goofy Mofo
April 5th, 2009, 04:32 AM
Yes you remind me of a friend of mine who moved to Vagas and I have not seen since.

Will.
April 5th, 2009, 04:33 AM
Oh, I see, but what you're saying, based on my general thread performance, me being a minister isn't out of the question?

Dr Goofy Mofo
April 5th, 2009, 04:34 AM
If you look back in time and look at mine, or rzm's, you might understand why.

Will.
April 5th, 2009, 04:35 AM
I see.

Dr Goofy Mofo
April 5th, 2009, 04:37 AM
We got called on for making this our blog, for being over zealous posters. Wallsy called us spammers.

Will.
April 5th, 2009, 04:41 AM
I see, now look at me XD one month, almost 800 posts..

Dr Goofy Mofo
April 5th, 2009, 04:42 AM
We were about the same. Look at us 2 highest posters and have been here for only a year. Average poster when we started had 500 after a couple of years.

Will.
April 5th, 2009, 04:45 AM
Woah. Wish I could edit my user status thingy... Venerable member is so.. Pshaw.

Dr Goofy Mofo
April 5th, 2009, 05:03 AM
Ministers get that ability and you can ask loki to change yours if you want.

Will.
April 5th, 2009, 05:05 AM
Ministers get that ability and you can ask loki to change yours if you want.

Right, ask. :icon_cool:

Dr Goofy Mofo
April 5th, 2009, 05:06 AM
They normally get around to it.

Will.
April 5th, 2009, 05:06 AM
Heh, but I need to think of something punny.

Expires Jan 2009

Dr Goofy Mofo
April 5th, 2009, 05:17 AM
I thought you were going to expire in september

Will.
April 5th, 2009, 06:05 AM
I thought you were going to expire in september

Oh yeah, september.

rmw
April 5th, 2009, 12:25 PM
Wallsy called us spammers.

First, [citation needed]

Second, it's Wallsy. So who cares?

Dr Goofy Mofo
April 5th, 2009, 02:43 PM
http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/forum/showthread.php?p=54345&highlight=spammer#post54345
http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/forum/showthread.php?p=55405&highlight=spammer#post55405
http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/forum/showthread.php?p=124697#post124697
Granted the thread was made in response to calling rzm a spammer but don't feel like finding where he called me one