View Full Version : Illegal activities

Loki
March 20th, 2009, 11:18 PM
I ask all members of this site to use caution when discussing such matters.

Seriously!

Paris Hilton
March 20th, 2009, 11:34 PM
I second that emotion.
Very Seriously.

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 21st, 2009, 12:41 AM
Makes sense because the patriot act and all.

http://ninxmz.org/images/420.thrashbarg.net/internet-seriousbusiness-microsoft.jpg

Paris Hilton
March 21st, 2009, 12:45 AM
Makes even more sense when you realize someone might be tired of hearing crap.

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 21st, 2009, 12:50 AM
Posted every where one FBI agent and a couple rainbow tables and a few tricks and your caught. Thank you USA government.

Paris Hilton
March 21st, 2009, 01:09 AM
Doc, I honestly don't have a clue what you just said.
But this thread should be taken seriously.

Loki
March 21st, 2009, 01:13 AM
It makes even more sense when you realise who could be in the shit about it - ie me!

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 21st, 2009, 02:18 AM
I was Just saying the FBI monitors everything, even websites. So if one wonders in here sees some illegal pics. They can track you down and get you.

Paris Hilton
March 21st, 2009, 02:20 AM
It's not just pics B. It goes deeper then that, add a personal vendetta and there's problems.

Loki
March 21st, 2009, 02:27 AM
FFS - It's not an FBI thing, it's SIS! All I was asking was that posters don't deliberately post things that abuse the law and put me in a position where I'm having to defend them!
That's all

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 21st, 2009, 02:39 AM
Ahh ok... damn Larry king live is pissing me off.

rzm61
March 21st, 2009, 02:50 AM
So wait, I can't say I just got done smoking a spliff? :D

Paris Hilton
March 21st, 2009, 03:09 AM
So wait, I can't say I just got done smoking a spliff? :D
Busted!

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 21st, 2009, 03:14 AM
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/The_Internet_Is_Serious_Business

James Robert Murphy, 38, of Columbia, South Carolina, was sentenced to 5 years of probation, 500 hours of community service, and more than $12,000 in restitution last thursday for two counts of Use of a Telecommunications Device (the internet) with Intent to Annoy, Abuse, Threaten or Harass.

In July, 2007, US Navy Petty Officer Russell Tavares was sentenced to seven years in prison for driving 1,300 miles to burn down the trailer owned by someone who called him a "nerd" on the internets. SERIOUS BUSINESS INDEED!

On October 17, 2008 truck driver Wayne Forrester got jailed for life for stabbing his wife to death becasue she changed her fuckbook status to single after they split up. SERIOUS AMOUNTS OF SERIOUS BUSINESS!!11oneoneone

rzm61
March 21st, 2009, 03:30 AM
Busted!

FUCK! :icon_mad:

Paris Hilton
March 21st, 2009, 04:22 AM
FUCK! :icon_mad:
I Know! Damn wish I knew some magic. I'd fix it all for you. And everybody else too!

rzm61
March 21st, 2009, 07:51 AM
I Know! Damn wish I knew some magic. I'd fix it all for you. And everybody else too!

We need some change. What do you think?

djura
March 21st, 2009, 10:40 AM
errr.... I smell... paranoia

Daruko
March 21st, 2009, 05:22 PM
Anyone ever hear of allusion? I think reference is fine, but you're tempting fate when you post something undeniably illegal.

Tag, for instance...if you catch this thread... I would've left out the green. The pipes might be okay, because arguably it's tobacco. Course I don't know how much paranoia is really necessary here.

I'm not super versed on the legalities with websites either. I kind of wonder... what if I live in the Netherlands and post detailed accounts of personal marijuana use? It'd be perfectly legal for me, right? How does that affect you Loki?

Sister Faith
March 21st, 2009, 10:49 PM
FFS - It's not an FBI thing, it's SIS!

Watch the acronyms, would ya! :icon_lol:

Srsly tho, what does SIS stand for?

And are you talking specifically about the posting of pics? Is discussion of illegal activities still ok (Presumably, as long as it's not condoning/instructing/self-incriminating)?

I'm not trying to be an ass here, btw. Being a n00b (& thick as a plank), I'm still trying to figure out where the limits lie. Sometimes (most of the time :icon_confused:) I need things spelled out for me.

rzm61
March 21st, 2009, 11:31 PM
So saying I'm enjoying a refreshing Guinness right now is out of the question, seeing as I'm underage an all. :D

rmw
March 22nd, 2009, 04:49 AM
Sis, here's a list from Wikipedia what SIS might stand for:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIS#Intelligence_.26_security_agencies

Al Farabi
March 22nd, 2009, 06:15 PM
my second cousin was in CSIS

Sister Faith
March 22nd, 2009, 06:21 PM
Sis, here's a list from Wikipedia what SIS might stand for:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIS#Intelligence_.26_security_agencies

*smacks palm on forehead*

Of course! Thanks, R :icon_cool:

Tsar Phalanxia
March 22nd, 2009, 07:53 PM
Wait, wat the shit? PM if you won't post here

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 22nd, 2009, 11:34 PM
WHATYOUTALKINGABOUTTSAR?

Will.
March 23rd, 2009, 01:57 PM
Sorry about my... Green banter.

Loki
March 23rd, 2009, 11:23 PM
Legally, I don't think there's any way for the plod (cops) to prove that the green stuff is anything other than compressed basil.
Likewise the smoking photos - tobaccy is legal, and that's all it is.

Talking about it is ok as well - as long as you don't try to sell the stuff or encourage others to break the law.

That's the bit that worries me - "Encourage others..."

It's not internet paranoia on my part - although a bit doesn't go amiss. It's common sense IMO.
This forum can be read by anyone and everyone. It's also a forum that's open to people from age 13 and over.

I'm not sure about US and Canadian Law but in the UK that does make a difference.
Persons under 18 are impressionable - legally.

Only two solutions IMO
1) Stop posting drug related piccies
2) Make this R18

I'm for 1

djura
March 24th, 2009, 10:40 AM
Doing drugs isn't illegal, distribution is. So is possession with intent do distribute, and handling drugs to minors. Posting pictures of illegal substances is no different then posting images of blue-fin tuna.
If somebody would to find illegal stuff, I suppose it could be argued that such pictures might cause minors to commit felony or drug abuse, but than again so will the images of cigarettes and previously mentioned fish.
just my $0.02

rzm61
March 24th, 2009, 10:42 AM
It's a huge cluster fuck really.

Tsar Phalanxia
March 24th, 2009, 03:26 PM
Doing drugs isn't illegal

Nope. You get banged up for smokin' a bit of ganja, just because it makes you a bit giddy. Meanwhile, you can get plastered on booze and drown on your own vomit legally.

yay logic

djura
March 25th, 2009, 12:10 PM
Nope Tsar, smoking is legal, but they wont you to smoke at home or other certain places. Smoking dope in the middle of the street, a party, or wherever a minor might see you do it is illegal.
In Switzerland for instance, they have a bunch of old trolleys parked all around the city, where good dope and clean needles are provided free of charge. If a junkie sees a doctor about a problem, he is issued a certificate and employer must let him off work early in order to score.

Tsar Phalanxia
March 25th, 2009, 03:28 PM
Nope Tsar, smoking is legal

In the UK; it's illegal to smoke it full stop. Ever.

Loki
March 25th, 2009, 08:42 PM
Yeah, sadly Phal's right. Cannabis is a Class B Controlled Substance in the UK and possession of it (any amount) is punishable by unlimited fine or a jail term not exceeding 5 years.
http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/drugs/drugs-law/Class-a-b-c/

In practice its use is tolerated (apart from by Daily Mail readers) as long as you're not taking the piss.
The cops will usually confiscate it (for Ron. Later Ron LOL) or turn a blind eye - they've more important things to do - like have a cup of tea and a choccy biscuit whilst ignoring emergency calls.

It's still illegal though - complete farce IMO. "It's illegal but we're not going to do anything about it unless we don't like your face."

Politics.

winwun
March 26th, 2009, 01:42 AM
Try some Earl Gray, it ain't a bad bong buster . . .

Loki
March 26th, 2009, 01:45 AM
I like Earl Gray but it doesn't quite hit the spot like a steaming cup of Chamomile does :D

winwun
March 26th, 2009, 11:38 AM
I can't keep Chamomile lit . . .

djura
March 26th, 2009, 12:25 PM
Yeah, sadly Phal's right. Cannabis is a Class B Controlled Substance in the UK and possession of it (any amount) is punishable by unlimited fine or a jail term not exceeding 5 years.

In practice its use is tolerated (apart from by Daily Mail readers) as long as you're not taking the piss.
The cops will usually confiscate it (for Ron. Later Ron LOL) or turn a blind eye - they've more important things to do - like have a cup of tea and a choccy biscuit whilst ignoring emergency calls.

It's still illegal though - complete farce IMO. "It's illegal but we're not going to do anything about it unless we don't like your face."

Politics.

I was utterly convinced it was legal throughout Europe.
My bad again.

Tsar Phalanxia
March 26th, 2009, 03:22 PM

It's a shame that. Because I would definetely smoke it if it was a Class C rather than a Class B. :icon_rolleyes:

SKUNK-BONGS-DOPE-WEED-GRASS-SPLIFFS-SCHIZO-HORROR-DEN-IN-TUNBRIDGEWELLS

Or putting five bullets into the back of heads of Brazillian electricians.

THIS.

Politics.
The government doesn't have the balls to admit it's been wrong all this time. And think what Middle England/The Mail/The Express would say. :icon_rolleyes:
I like Earl Gray but it doesn't quite hit the spot like a steaming cup of Chamomile does :D
Bleh. I hate them both.
I was utterly convinced it was legal throughout Europe.
My bad again.
Nope. Just the Netherlands.

rmw
March 26th, 2009, 03:32 PM
Or putting five bullets into the back of heads of Brazillian electricians.

WTF?

Tsar Phalanxia
March 26th, 2009, 03:35 PM
Oh? You don't know?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Charles_de_Menezes

It would be funny, if it wasn't so corrupt and sickening. Of course they're guilty, but do they get charged? Noooo, it's just like Orgeave all over again.

rmw
March 26th, 2009, 03:43 PM
Okay, I know what you're talking about now. I'd forgotten about that.

djura
March 27th, 2009, 11:07 AM
Nope. Just the Netherlands.

It's legal to smoke, as far as I know, everywhere. These countries I know for sure: Italy, France, Switzerland, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Macedonia and Greece.
By legal, this is what I mean: It's legal to smoke it in your home, it's (so-so) legal to poses under 20 grams of it (if it's found on you, it'll be confiscated, but you will not be criminally charged), it's illegal to sell it, carry it or smoke it in front of a minor or pretty much anywhere you could be seen.
In Netherlands it's legal to by, sell, carry, smoke, whatever, unless it's done in public open space (this goes for cigarettes as well), or a bar unless bar owner possesses a permit.

Kosovo and Albania made the stuff illegal completely, but being the prime exporters, this doesn't really count.

Tsar Phalanxia
March 28th, 2009, 09:24 PM
It's legal to smoke, as far as I know, everywhere.

Noes. According to British law, you get banged in jail for up to five years, or face an unlimited fine. :icon_rolleyes:

Kosovo and Albania made the stuff illegal completely, but being the prime exporters, this doesn't really count.

lollololollolol :icon_lol: