View Full Version : Hello from Zoot Horn Rollo

ZootHornRollo
March 25th, 2009, 03:08 AM
I have come to the Church of Google and am converting from my prior religious affiliation as a practicing Musician.

I believe the Church of Google can help me answer the troubling question "Can A Moron In A Hurry Tell The Difference Between A Hershey Bar And A Couch?"

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 25th, 2009, 03:20 AM
Welcome to the CoG, about that question I wonder that too. Also, always good to have more musicians

djura
March 25th, 2009, 12:55 PM
hello and welcome

Tsar Phalanxia
March 25th, 2009, 03:27 PM
Awesome.
Did you play the Zoot Horn?

Daruko
March 26th, 2009, 04:57 AM
Welcome. Your line of questioning intrigues me. Stay awhile.

sam the moderately wize
March 26th, 2009, 10:53 AM
Welcome!

The answer depends of the moron's moron level (for perspective, Sarah Palin is level 5)

rmw
March 26th, 2009, 12:34 PM
The answer depends of the moron's moron level (for perspective, Sarah Palin is level 5)

I'm assuming Level 5 is top level (i.e. complete and total moron)? If so, I must say I disagree. No doubt Palin is a moron in the extreme, but there's nobody out there who can reach heights of sheer idiocy quite like GW Bush.

Oh, and hello ZHR. What brings you here?

Tsar Phalanxia
March 26th, 2009, 03:31 PM
No, Palin is stupider. Bush had the brains to realise he was stupid, and let other people do the thinking for him. Palin is so ignorant she doesn't realise even this.

rmw
March 26th, 2009, 03:36 PM
No, Palin is stupider. Bush had the brains to realise he was stupid, and let other people do the thinking for him. Palin is so ignorant she doesn't realise even this.

Yeah, but look who he appointed to do his thinking: Cheney, Rummy, Condi. And now look at the state of the US economy, military, and international reputation.

Tsar Phalanxia
March 26th, 2009, 03:47 PM
Yeah, but look who he appointed to do his thinking: Cheney, Rummy, Condi.

Exactly. Villains, but they were villains who knew how to implement their villainous plans.

And now look at the state of the US economy

I didn't say he was smart. Besides, Palin was just as bad.

military,
Hmm, two wars and much much debt. Besides, Palin would have continued it.

international reputation.
Palin would have lowered that yet further.

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if Bush's gormlessness is a facade, as he can be very quick on the uptake when he's speaking live though. Of course, his political ideas are bullshit, but that doesn't mean he's not totally stupid, like Palin.

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 26th, 2009, 03:52 PM
I acctually agree with tsar on this.

Tsar Phalanxia
March 26th, 2009, 03:53 PM
awesome

rmw
March 26th, 2009, 04:08 PM
I acctually agree with tsar on this.

Goofy, WTF?! ;)

Tsar, I think we'll simply have to agree to disagree on who's dumber. I have a question for you though. Well, actually for the Europeans, Canadians, and other nationalities here: in the US, there's this sense that if you're educated, you're an elitist. (Obama was accused of this "crime" during the election.) That tends go over like a lead balloon in politics--there are many pols out there (from both sides of the aisle) who like to play up the "fact" that they're "good, simple folk like the rest of you." In short, in US politics it's good to be/act dumb. Is it like this elsewhere in the world, or is this something that's uniquely American?

Tsar Phalanxia
March 26th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Uniquely American. Palin/Bush would never get elected in Europe. Ever.

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 26th, 2009, 04:10 PM
I am sorry Palin was just so dumb, and the people Bush appointed were smart just evil! Not knowing smart evil people are evil is not necessarily dumb... I mean the devils best trick and all!

Daruko
March 26th, 2009, 10:54 PM
Bush was, hands down, the dumbest president the US has ever seen (and hopefully, will ever see).

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 26th, 2009, 10:58 PM
We are not denying that, unless you think Sarah Palin was a president

ZootHornRollo
March 31st, 2009, 02:24 AM
Greetings, salutations and thank you for the welcome. I will try and merge quietly and learn your ways. ;)

sam the moderately wize
March 31st, 2009, 01:40 PM
I have no idea what the top moron level is. I just typed "moron level" into Google and came up with an article asserting that Sarah Palin was a level 5 moron.

ZootHornRollo
March 31st, 2009, 02:14 PM
Seeking signs of intelligent life in politics is an exercise in futility. No one attracted to those jobs can be trusted. ;)

rmw
April 1st, 2009, 01:55 AM
Seeking signs of intelligent life in politics is an exercise in futility. No one attracted to those jobs can be trusted. ;)

QFT