View Full Version : Public Nudity

pclamb
March 29th, 2009, 07:56 AM
What's so wrong with it? I belonged to a nudist resort for many years and it is quite enjoyable and natural. I would like to see everyone naked from the garbage man to the president...We would be so much more mellow if we shed our coverings and mingled more...We would make more friends arround the world and have a sort of commonality that would be conducive to good friendship. There would be less sexual assaults and crime altogether. When the House and Senate met everyone would be more apt to have friendly negotiations and less partisan politics. No hidden agendas...I think that if we want to be naked, we should be allowed to do so...unless u are Asian and u have every reason not to be naked...[slanted pusies and short dicks]. Lets fight for our rights!

winwun
March 29th, 2009, 12:07 PM
pc, where would you carry your trail-mix . . .

Church Of The Nudity -- he who sits on a fire-ant hill shall surely rise again . . .

sudikics
March 29th, 2009, 01:13 PM
pclamb: By getting rid of clothing, you are destroying thousands of jobs and billions of dollars in the fashion industry. While I dislike the fashion industry, the world economy cannot take that kind of hit right now.

rmw
March 29th, 2009, 02:35 PM
pclamb, just yesterday you wrote a post complaining how we refuse to listen to "god" and will be punished for it. Now you post this ridiculous piece on public nudity, and make fun of Asian people. Either leave or cut the hypocrisy.

rzm61
March 29th, 2009, 05:07 PM
Public nudity is against god's will, we all know adam and eve wore leafs.

rmw
March 29th, 2009, 05:12 PM
Public nudity is against god's will, we all know adam and eve wore leafs.

That's in Genesis, right? :icon_lol:

rzm61
March 29th, 2009, 05:14 PM
That's in Genesis, right? :icon_lol:

Quite possibly. I know it was after the creation of the world/universe and right before cain killing able....and all the incest.

rmw
March 29th, 2009, 05:17 PM
Quite possibly. I know it was after the creation of the world/universe and right before cain killing able....and all the incest.

You know, if we pretend for the moment that we are in fact, the direct descendants of Adam and Eve, there would be many more genetic anomalies and diseases in the human race. No doubt god protected us from those. What a guy! :icon_razz:

rzm61
March 29th, 2009, 05:21 PM
Well wasn't disease, child birth pain and other lovely assets to our physical well being a direct result from adam and steve....I'm sorry, eve eating from the tree of knowledge and being banished from the garden?

Funny, eat from 'the tree of knowledge' and you get god pissed.
Sure does love his people if he wants them to remain stupid.

OH SNAP! It all makes sense now! xtians are trying to dumb themselves down to get back into the garden.

rmw
March 29th, 2009, 05:31 PM
No, Adam ate from the tree of knowledge and then blamed Eve. Here's what I don't get: in the Old Testament, God loves a smart schemer. Look at the story of Esau and Jacob--Jacob cons Esau's inheritance out of a senile Isaac, and God rewards him. It's kind of like the Wall St. execs who screwed the economy and now are getting ridiculous bonuses. If anything, we need to be more intelligent (and more devious) to get on God's good side.

pclamb
March 29th, 2009, 06:13 PM
No, Adam ate from the tree of knowledge and then blamed Eve. Here's what I don't get: in the Old Testament, God loves a smart schemer. Look at the story of Esau and Jacob--Jacob cons Esau's inheritance out of a senile Isaac, and God rewards him. It's kind of like the Wall St. execs who screwed the economy and now are getting ridiculous bonuses. If anything, we need to be more intelligent (and more devious) to get on God's good side.

talk about me...!you leave!

pclamb
March 29th, 2009, 06:16 PM
pclamb, just yesterday you wrote a post complaining how we refuse to listen to "god" and will be punished for it. Now you post this ridiculous piece on public nudity, and make fun of Asian people. Either leave or cut the hypocrisy.

Nudity is not bad...do you shower with your clothes on? Lets all go to Wal-Mart naked,,,and smoke...the Asian male got the short end...

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 29th, 2009, 06:23 PM
I am innocent and that would burn my eyes!

tagnostic
March 29th, 2009, 06:26 PM
Nudity is not bad...do you shower with your clothes on? Lets all go to Wal-Mart naked,,,and smoke...the Asian male got the short end...

nudity may not be bad
but
stupidity is a crime

the universe will sentence you shortly

brutelord
March 29th, 2009, 07:26 PM
What about where I live? Most of the year its way to cold not to wear clothes. Personally l like the feellings of clothes on my skin, and I wear them to keep me warm. Clothes are needed.

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 29th, 2009, 07:34 PM
To cold in Missouri? Your right below me man it is nice today and the cold is going away

Lilith
March 29th, 2009, 07:50 PM
What about where I live? Most of the year its way to cold not to wear clothes. Personally l like the feellings of clothes on my skin, and I wear them to keep me warm. Clothes are needed.

I totally agree, I have nothing against nudity, but please breed our full-body fur back on first!!! The thought going out naked in this season alone makes me shiver!
And the hot areas give you skin cancer... we are too much mutated to go naked :(

brutelord
March 29th, 2009, 07:58 PM
To cold in Missouri? Your right below me man it is nice today and the cold is going away
Its 45 degrees here man. That is way to cold to be prancing around nude don't you think?

Sister Faith
March 29th, 2009, 08:01 PM
There would be less sexual assaults and crime altogether.

Wtf? :icon_confused:

It would definitely put pick-pockets out of business but how do you figure it would reduce sexual assaults?

tagnostic
March 29th, 2009, 08:02 PM
i do love the desert
we had a cold snap
the last 3 days,
got down to 64f
at night,
I wore sweats and had a space heater on

Sister Faith
March 29th, 2009, 08:06 PM
i do love the desert
we had a cold snap
the last 3 days,
got down to 64f
at night,
I wore sweats and had a space heater on

Arrrg!

*Sis flings freezing cold cast-iron frying pan @ tag's head* ;)

tagnostic
March 29th, 2009, 08:13 PM
love frying pans
hate cold
even the water heater
here has been jacked up
be very careful before jumpin
in the shower

rmw
March 29th, 2009, 08:15 PM
Tag, if you want to live to see your heart attack, you won't mention how "cold" it is in AZ. :icon_razz:

We went from 70 degrees last weekend to the 30s tomorrow.

tagnostic
March 29th, 2009, 08:19 PM
30?
that's a negative #
is'nt that right?
that's where water gets cold and hard
there's that icy stuff on the garden
you never have enough blankets
the space heater aint enough
Fingus does'nt have enough
square area, Magic
smells like a goat
and what i could
pick up at the bar
wouldn't be much
better

75+
100+ is better

rzm61
March 29th, 2009, 08:22 PM
Lets all go to Wal-Mart naked,,,

I don't know what kinda wal-markets you go to, but let's not and say we did.

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 30th, 2009, 03:55 AM
Its 45 degrees here man. That is way to cold to be prancing around nude don't you think?

I had a t-shirt on today at 38

tagnostic
March 30th, 2009, 04:08 AM
dont make me sick benson on you
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo324/taggnostic/benson.jpg

tagnostic
March 30th, 2009, 04:11 AM
i might have caught him
at an awkward moment
there have been accusations
of ice cubes thrown
i have an alibi
I was holding the camera

(to quote the ant hill mob, "we was at the movies when da bank was robbed")

Yiuel
March 30th, 2009, 04:36 AM
People going in the nude? Why not? I couldn't care less.

Clothing is nothing but a tool. To protect yourself from the cold, but also from burning sun (Touareg, people?) or bugging bugs. You might also want to wear cloth for social reasons : grouping or identity. It can even be art. You might want to hide yourself, but that is, probably, the most despisable reason to wear anything. The body is a wonderful thing after all. So, I have no problem with nudity at all.

My two copper pieces.

tagnostic
March 30th, 2009, 06:09 AM
depends on the people

nobody wants to see my
skinny, hairy
(in all the wrong places) ass

djura
March 30th, 2009, 08:44 AM
http://www.unknownwriter.com/pictures/Whale.jpg

brutelord
March 30th, 2009, 11:34 AM
I had a t-shirt on today at 38
I rarely wear jackets, regardless of the weather. I have been in a t-shirt in 10 degree weather (because I am an idiot). That said 45 degrees is cold for (me) to be prancing (oh and I would prance) around naked.

djura
March 30th, 2009, 11:56 AM
Did I mention that I got arrested in Zurich for walking barefoot in the park?
True story

Tsar Phalanxia
March 30th, 2009, 01:31 PM
Please
Continue

tagnostic
March 30th, 2009, 01:39 PM
yeah,
you cant just drop a teaser like that
give up the story dude

djura
March 30th, 2009, 03:46 PM
rofl,
OK
I was visiting Zurich regarding a job interview. It was May, a sonny afternoon, temperature around 25-6C. I was with a friend of mine, and since everything is so damn clean, I kinda relaxed a little and took my shoes off and took a little walk on the park grass.
Everywhere around me ware people sitting down, having pickings, talking, drinking etc.
Suddenly two people approached me, and politely asked me to come with them. They had plain clothes on, so I told them no. After that they introduced them selves, and this is when I figured them out to be cops. They took me to the police station, and although I was not technically held there against my will, I had to talk to these polite people, some of them cops, a social worker and a psychiatrist.
They had to determine if I was poor, or crazy or just misinformed or whatever. They let me go with no penalty that same evening.

Lilith
March 30th, 2009, 06:16 PM
rofl,
OK
I was visiting Zurich regarding a job interview. It was May, a sonny afternoon, temperature around 25-6C. I was with a friend of mine, and since everything is so damn clean, I kinda relaxed a little and took my shoes off and took a little walk on the park grass.
Everywhere around me ware people sitting down, having pickings, talking, drinking etc.
Suddenly two people approached me, and politely asked me to come with them. They had plain clothes on, so I told them no. After that they introduced them selves, and this is when I figured them out to be cops. They took me to the police station, and although I was not technically held there against my will, I had to talk to these polite people, some of them cops, a social worker and a psychiatrist.
They had to determine if I was poor, or crazy or just misinformed or whatever. They let me go with no penalty that same evening.

The Swiss are weird. I once walked barefoot through a city in Germany with a friend of mine cause we accidently locked ourselves out (in socks, but we didn't want to ruin them and it was summer) and had to go to another friend who had a spare key. In short, maybe some wonderd, but nobody cared :)

Dolores
March 30th, 2009, 07:40 PM
However, I think issues like the weather and where's nothing illegal about lascivious intent. However, I thing illegal about lascivious intent. However, I thing illegal about lascivious intent. However, I thing illegal about public nudity where's nothing illegal about lascivious intent. However, I think issues like the weather and where to car keys might be a bit of an obstacle. There to carry your car keys might be a bit of an obstacle. There's nothing illegal about lascivious intent.

tagnostic
March 30th, 2009, 07:45 PM
hi Lilith,
good to see ya

hard to imagine you being in trouble for anything

I tend to make a career of it

Tsar Phalanxia
March 30th, 2009, 11:37 PM
The Swiss are weird.

They are weird. They always seem to be grumpy.

EDIT: Hi Lillith! I just got back from Bayern. Ich habe viel Spass mit Beerzelte gemacht.

Sir Fancy Pants
March 31st, 2009, 12:02 AM
I am all for nudity. If I could add that to my act then all would be right with the world. I mean what is a lost nipple here and there?

Al Farabi
March 31st, 2009, 12:04 AM
I am all for nudity. If I could add that to my act then all would be right with the world. I mean what is a lost nipple here and there?

I dunno if nipple loss is that big a risk. I feel like in a nudist state there'd probably be more scrotum related injuries than nipple related ones if anything.