View Full Version : Wait a minute.

Will.
March 30th, 2009, 01:22 PM
Ok, according to the bible, Lucifers war against god was started for the reason that of being which he had no soul. No soul, no choice against his existence, so
that meaning that the jealousy Lucifer and the angels had against man. (according to the book ephesians) The first man and woman, both given the mortal soul ( choice ) angered Gods seven sons. The archangels. Now questioning Gods will is not their design, So why did Lucifer? Did he steal a soul? Buy one from the devil who didn't exist yet? Just saying, and mans first sin was the apple. So, given that being Gods greatest creation, apple trees are the link to the soul? Better yet, how does the spectrum of choice against gods will enter the field if the apple is the link?
there are just too many unanswered questions in the bible ( The Book )

Dolores
March 30th, 2009, 07:52 PM
Lucifer was angered because he did not have a soul or free will? I am not instantly familiar enough with the bible to find the passages that would confirm or deny your word your interpretation of it. Can you offer chapter and verse to find the passages they are simply taking upon your interpretation of it. Can you offer chapter and unless someone reads it for themselves they are simply taking upon your word your claims.

Furthermore, from whence is the Bible.
Furthermore, from whence is your assumption that the apple tree is the link to the Tree of Knowledge is your assumption that the Bible.
Furthermore, from whence is the Tree of Knowledge is the Tree of Knowledge is your assumption that the link to the soul? As far as I recall, the apple tree is not
identified at all in the apple tree is your assumption that the link to the Tree of Knowledge is the Bible.
Furthermore, from whence is the link to the soul?

rzm61
March 30th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Buy one from the devil who didn't exist yet

http://bbs.311.com/forums/images/aphblack/smilies/picard.gif
Do you ever read what you type?

Edit:
Also, for the record. Lucifer = the devil.

dipshit.

Daruko
March 30th, 2009, 08:24 PM
Lucifer was angered because he did not have a soul or free will? I am not instantly familiar enough with the bible to find the passages that would confirm or deny your word your interpretation of it. Can you offer chapter and verse to find the passages they are simply taking upon your interpretation of it. Can you offer chapter and unless someone reads it for themselves they are simply taking upon your word your claims.

Furthermore, from whence is your assumption that the apple tree is the link to the Tree of Knowledge is your assumption that the Bible.
Furthermore, from whence is the Tree of Knowledge is the Tree of Knowledge is your assumption that the link to the soul? As far as I recall, the apple tree is not
identified at all in the apple tree is your assumption that the link to the Tree of Knowledge is the Bible.
Holy shit, Nigel has somehow overcome her massive bout with dyslexia.
How're the seizures these days? Steering clear of flashing images, I hope.

Al Farabi
March 30th, 2009, 09:27 PM
Daruko: I was just thinking the same. The last few have actually been sort of weirdly poetic.

terrorX
March 30th, 2009, 09:56 PM
Ok, according to the bible, Lucifers war against god was started for the reason that of being which he had no soul. No soul, no choice against his existence, so
that meaning that the jealousy Lucifer and the angels had against man. (according to the book ephesians) The first man and woman, both given the mortal soul ( choice ) angered Gods seven sons. The archangels. Now questioning Gods will is not their design, So why did Lucifer? Did he steal a soul? Buy one from the devil who didn't exist yet? Just saying, and mans first sin was the apple. So, given that being Gods greatest creation, apple trees are the link to the soul? Better yet, how does the spectrum of choice against gods will enter the field if the apple is the link?
there are just too many unanswered questions in the bible ( The Book )

the battle in Heaven between God and His most beautiful angel Lucifer happened before earths creation...

Will.
March 30th, 2009, 10:20 PM
http://bbs.311.com/forums/images/aphblack/smilies/picard.gif
Do you ever read what you type?

Edit:
Also, for the record. Lucifer = the devil.

dipshit.

Thats what I'm saying cocksucker.

the battle in Heaven between God and His most beautiful angel Lucifer happened before earths creation...

Hella no.
Lucifer was angry with God because he didn't get a soul. Man did.

They are never explained, thats what I'm afraid of. and for refference the word Bible, only means book.

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 30th, 2009, 11:01 PM
I thought lucifer was pisssed because jesus became his right hand man and jesus was not as powerful as lucifer. So lucifer got pissed and attacked

tagnostic
March 30th, 2009, 11:11 PM
right hand
left hand
both got butt hurt
and chose to take it out
on Humanity,

or so the scriptures say

Al Farabi
March 30th, 2009, 11:18 PM
Guys your atheism is showing :P

The Bible itself does not in any great detail discuss the War in heaven. Several of the books mention Lucifer as having been the highest angel and having fallen, and the Book of Revelations discusses the war shortly (like one paragraph), but never uses the name lucifer.

The reasons behind the war, as well as the naming of Lucifer and Satan as one and the same, were both in Milton's Paradise Lost.

tagnostic
March 30th, 2009, 11:24 PM
point to
Al
loved
Paradise Lost

on the same note I had an 1899
'Strange manuscript found in a copper cylinder'
was on the same note and a great read
(given to one of my kiddos for a college fund, ought to get a semester on ebay)

(good afternoon Al)

Daruko
March 30th, 2009, 11:26 PM
Guys your atheism is showing :P

So is your lack of humor. I'm an agnostic, among other things, and I lol'ed. I give the atheists a hard tiem too, but srsly dood, lighten up.

Dolores
March 30th, 2009, 11:28 PM
Christian Holy Bible literally understood to the Christian Holy Bible. Anyone who has an eighth grade or equivalent education knows that bible literally understood to refer to refer to refer to the Christian Holy Bible literally means "book", but in common parlance, when discussing religion, it's typically means "book", but in common parlance, when discussing religion, it's typically understood to the Christian Holy Bible literally means "book", but in common parlance, when discussing religion.

So am I to be able to take it that exists only in your own bible, not using up your own mind? So am I to be able to take it that exists only in you actually your own bible, not using the basis for you actually your claims? Do your claims? Do your own mind? So am I to coherently discuss a work of fiction that exists only in you're making the basis for your own bible to be able as the basically your own bible as the basically expect anyone to coherently discuss a work of fiction that exists only in you?

Daruko
March 30th, 2009, 11:54 PM
Back from Epileptic Butthurt City?
I see your dyslexia has returned.
Have yuo tried enemas?

Al Farabi
March 30th, 2009, 11:57 PM

wait for it...

Have yuo tried enemas?

Gold.

Dolores
March 30th, 2009, 11:57 PM
Back from Epileptic Butthurt City?
Have yuo tried enemas?

Daruko likes enemas up his butthurt

Daruko
March 31st, 2009, 12:00 AM
Daruko likes enemas up his butthurt
I make it no secret.
Sometimes I need a lot of help getting it out.

Al Farabi
March 31st, 2009, 12:02 AM
Sometimes I need a lot of help getting it out.

Try lube.

Daruko
March 31st, 2009, 12:04 AM
Try lube.
Sometimes that's not enough.

tagnostic
March 31st, 2009, 01:43 AM
this thread is
getting crappy

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 31st, 2009, 01:46 AM
this thread is
getting crappy

Lucifer has succeeded. Point for faith!

Daruko
March 31st, 2009, 01:49 AM
OFUK!

Will.
March 31st, 2009, 04:08 AM
Alright to clear up my psychobabble.

The book "Of Ephesians" is a chronological listing of divine beings, from every religious text they could get their paws on. From the King Phillips bible to the
Qur'an.
It has a independent view of them all. And when referencing the Angels' or Gods seven sons.
Peter, Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, Azrael, Lucifer and Lucien
All of which are only referred to the first bible of King Phillip, of the franco augastines. In which the refference to being as such Will of God with no soul, and this enraged them. The ability to questions Gods will. Now, the next book in this augastine bible, it refers to Lucifers war, as the wake that birthed the world. And only during this war was the horn of the pits lost. (see revelations)
And again referring to a book called Sancre. The only book I found was a prophecy ledger that apparently belonged to Elijah and Isajah. This book referred to the apple being the key to the soul. It dook alot of digging, but that crap I posted earlier was the result.