View Full Version : Vote seal and motto

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 31st, 2009, 05:13 AM
All in favor of sisters Seal and my motto

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk16/Sister_Faith/CoG%20seal%201/thisisthe1-sealfinished.gif
Sis' defense
The seal is a cog (for CoG) with nine points (for the Nine Proofs).

In the inner circle is a picture of the Greek goddess of Wisdom, Athena (Minerva - Roman) with 9 points on her crown (well at the mo there's 8, but I can add one).

Tsars attempt

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll286/Phalanxia/Seal.jpg

Just taking an avatar
http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/Images/avatars/google%20avatar%20with%20halo.gif

Other mottos found here (http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6323) Remember we like short.

If specified with other motto do tell. Also poll closes in 30 days

Tsar Phalanxia
March 31st, 2009, 08:52 PM
Lolollllolololo :D

Mine was a two minute sketch!

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 31st, 2009, 08:54 PM
you submitted one which is more then I can say for others.

tagnostic
March 31st, 2009, 08:57 PM
i can draw a breath
but thats about it

DrM
April 1st, 2009, 03:19 AM
Here is my submission for the seal contest. I sincerely apologize for not getting it in on time. Obviously i am on short notice here. But i think i can provide a much more professional seal than Sis' or most others. Personally, I really liked the avatar idea, only the avatar is not a seal just a square. So i took the liberty of going to the seal creation website that someone so graciously provided in the competition thread, and placed the avatar in the middle of the seal. I used cogs for the outside lining of the seal because of the church name (CoG) and its connection with technology. On the seal is inscribed in Latin, "bringing an age of reason" The colors of the outside seal and the font of the inscription can be modified to fit the avatar, but understandably, i was doing a rush job and didn't manage to do so. Please leave my seal open for consideration despite the fact that its late and not in the actual poll.

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2743/125/81/1309011546/n1309011546_30377723_4261997.jpg

Dr Goofy Mofo
April 1st, 2009, 05:38 AM
Added to poll

DrM
April 1st, 2009, 05:56 AM
Thanks =D

Dr Goofy Mofo
April 1st, 2009, 05:59 AM
Your welcome. It was just I had the competition up for 2 months so I made a vote.

Sister Faith
April 1st, 2009, 10:47 PM
Maybe we can keep the contest open for a while yet? There have been a lot of new members lately who may like to enter, but as DrM said got to it late.

Oh, and can we vote for our own submissions? :icon_twisted:

Dr Goofy Mofo
April 1st, 2009, 10:55 PM
Yes you can vote for it. If people want to add one in, feel free to and I will change the poll, extend the date, and change peoples votes as needed, but it has to come to a close some time other wise people will procrastinate.

Edit:
oh and DrM can you change yours so the square of the avatar is gone or do you need me to do it?

Sister Faith
April 1st, 2009, 11:05 PM
Cool. :icon_cool:
Have you picked a definitive date for the contest to close yet?

Dr Goofy Mofo
April 1st, 2009, 11:10 PM
30 days after the 30th of march so end of april ish. Unless we get last minutes then I may add a couple days.

sailor
April 5th, 2009, 02:45 AM
All in favor of sisters Seal and my motto

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk16/Sister_Faith/CoG%20seal%201/thisisthe1-sealfinished.gif
Sis' defense

Tsars attempt

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll286/Phalanxia/Seal.jpg

Just taking an avatar
http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/Images/avatars/google%20avatar%20with%20halo.gif

Other mottos found here (http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6323) Remember we like short.

If specified with other motto do tell. Also poll closes in 30 days

ok, if you weally want my opinwon. i'll give it you.

i like:

in google we trust.

the text at the bottom should read right side up, instead of upside-down.

i like the idea of the CoG seal as a circle, but you could clean it up more by using the metal Cog that rzm brought in a little while ago.

in PS you can take the metal picture and turn into a drawing.

then, as far as text, i would go with the new Google text, instead.

the rainbow colors i would hang onto for continuity.

Sister Faith
April 5th, 2009, 04:52 AM
Good points s7s, thanx. :)

the text at the bottom should read right side up, instead of upside-down.

Ya, that's because I was using gimp and I couldn't make it do that like you can in WordPerfect. I also ended up doing some things first when they should have been done last and vice versa. It's been a while since I've played. :icon_cry:

i like the idea of the CoG seal as a circle, but you could clean it up more by using the metal Cog that rzm brought in a little while ago.Yes, it needs a lot of cleaning up.:icon_evil:
I think Rzm's cog was silver? A silver cog behind the gold seal part would look great. It should have nine points for the nine proofs though (Rzm's has seven I think).

in PS you can take the metal picture and turn into a drawing.By PS I'm assuming you mean PhotoShop? I don't have it. :icon_cry:

then, as far as text, i would go with the new Google text, instead.By 'text' I'm assuming you mean font? Where would I get that?

the rainbow colors i would hang onto for continuity.Do you mean keep the colors for the word Google in 'In Google we trust' or for the entire phrase?

sailor
April 5th, 2009, 06:04 AM
Good points s7s, thanx. :)

Ya, that's because I was using gimp and I couldn't make it do that like you can in WordPerfect. I also ended up doing some things first when they should have been done last and vice versa. It's been a while since I've played. :icon_cry:

Yes, it needs a lot of cleaning up.:icon_evil:
I think Rzm's cog was silver? A silver cog behind the gold seal part would look great. It should have nine points for the nine proofs though (Rzm's has seven I think).

By PS I'm assuming you mean PhotoShop? I don't have it. :icon_cry:

By 'text' I'm assuming you mean font? Where would I get that?

Do you mean keep the colors for the word Google in 'In Google we trust' or for the entire phrase?

i can help you out with all this. can we continue this a bit later? i has answers and we'll do it in unity.

...would that be cool?

Sister Faith
April 5th, 2009, 06:09 AM
Cool :icon_cool:
Just PM me or something, whenever. I'm going to call it a nite.

sailor
April 5th, 2009, 06:17 AM
alright, yes, i have yet to eat dinner and it's 10 here.

i'll pm you my thoughts tomorrow, pst.

sailor
April 7th, 2009, 07:50 AM
sister: hey, if you want to work on creating the motto in the Google Font, here is the link to the logomaker:

http://googlefont.com

I already have The Church of Google made in this font, and if you want to snag the letters from my photobucket account (ispeak4thetrees)
to make your motto, then go ahead. I think most of the letters are there, otherwise, you just type in one letter at a time until you get the color you want.

III
nnn

GGG
ooo
ooo
ggg
lll
eee

eee

etc.

you get the idea. then, cut and paste the letters one by one in a gimp or image program. if you can form a circle to match the silver Cog size and radius, sheesh, go for it, otherwise, i'd say just get the right letter/color combo for a straight motto, then we can paste it into the silver cog in photoshop when I am done with the e.c. flyer, which should be tomorrow.

caio!

:D

here's the photo album with the work i did so far on the CoG logo using the Googlefont logo maker:

http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm160/ispeak4thetrees/?action=view¤t=thechurchofgooglesm.jpg

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm160/ispeak4thetrees/1050002067390_campy_cog.jpg

Sister Faith
April 7th, 2009, 06:37 PM
Thanx s7s. :icon_cool:

I'm not sure when I'll be able to get around to it again but I'll definitely try for some time this week.

Refresh my memory please? What is this e.c. flyer you are working on?

sailor
April 10th, 2009, 05:38 AM
Hey, I'm done with the Energy Cafe flyer for Sat. It's this vegetarian restaurant that my friends at the yoga center are opening on the street I used to live on (4th/Cherry) in Belmont Heights. There is a chef that lives at the yoga center who is the nephew of Yogi Bhajan...named Gurminder. He came all the way from India to help out at the center and teach his "Kundalini Yoga 2.0" which is a new Cobra Breath.

Long Beach decided to renovate the entire Carroll Park Business District and rebuild/refurbish the thrift, antique, retro row district on 4th. When I lived there with my bf, I made paintings that eventually got me into grad school. He went on to become a successful NY/LA music writer, and we frequented the shops across the street a lot, even though it was more like a sleepy Melrose area back then. He was also in a pretty cool band, Dada Oboe, and I had dated another friend of his, Wes, who was in another band called Black Daphne. The singer from BD, Kevin, is a 4th street regular singer/songwriter and an old friend, and the guy who turned me on to Objectivism when I was an agnostic/atheist.

People who go to the Portfolio Cafe, or to The Pike, which is Mike Ness of Social D's restaurant, could see Kevin sing there up until awhile ago when he moved to New Zealand. I am happy to help out there sometimes for free, because this amazing house that I lived in also had a studio which we created from scratch out of a garage. Isaac made the front half of it into a recording studio/writing office. It was a big huge grey victorian craftsman house that we shared with 3 other people. We shared a bedroom, i guess it was around $300 back when I was 22. I remember them dragging in a retro stove and me cleaning it to perfection, just so it looked cool there. I hope that one day when I am more famous as an artist, that they have a plaque, photo or something...even at the yoga center/energy cafe, to say that I was there, or grew up there and helped (with my story) ...wouldn't that be a hoot!

Aha - I also worked as a teaching asst. at Burbank elementary school on 4th/Junipero, and at night down at the Original Park Pantry restaurant on Ocean Blvd. as a drink hostess. Yes, I wore this ugly pink outfit that everyone hated, and I smelled like coffee. Plus, I went to night art school at Otis College and finished my B.A. in art at CSULB at the same time. So, if this story is inspiring to other artists, then, that makes sense. I mean, I worked all the time at my paintings and stayed up until 3am just to finish working on one. Then, I got a job in LA at La Opinion, the spanish lang. newspaper as a graphic artist/ad designer.

I took the blue line train everyday for 2 hours to work and walked 6 blocks to the news office. But, at least I didn't have to serve coffee, and I had a real salary...$8 an hour. I always had a JOB in college and sometimes 2 jobs to pay the rent and for art supplies, plus, I usually was also busy being a socialite and having fun with one of my band bf's. So, if you think it can't be done, you just aren't doing it right. Of course, back then, I had to give up alcohol and drugs just to hang out with the rest of the band, those objectivists/agnostics, because they were strict about that kind of thing.

Just saying...ok, i am done with the Energy Cafe flyer. I can work on this CoG, as I do have PS 6. Make it 9 points, eh? Not a problem.

Sister Faith
April 24th, 2009, 03:58 PM
K, I've cleaned it up a bit. Put the gold seal on a silver cog background and turned the bottom text upright. I also added 2 infinity symbols just for fun, but they are pretty rough. I'm not going to do any more work on it until the contest is over.
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk16/Sister_Faith/New%20CoG%20seal/CoGseal.jpg

sailor
April 24th, 2009, 11:16 PM
hey, wow.

i think that you're on the right track and it looks a lot better!

i'm sorry i haven't been able to work on it.

i am thinking about this one...how to make little tweaks to complete it.

can you tell us the meaning or significance behind all the symbolism? that would be nice.

Sister Faith
April 25th, 2009, 02:23 AM
The pic in the middle is the Greek goddess of wisdom, Athena. She has nine points in her crown (for the nine proofs that Google is the closest thing to a god).

The cog in the background is for CoG and has nine teeth, again for the nine proofs (or for the 9 forums - Serious Discussion, Chat, IFU, etc).

The infinity symbols were for Google's infinite knowledge.

The text needs some more work, but I've not had too much time lately.

The Google font I've got a plan for in another project. :D

Tsar Phalanxia
April 25th, 2009, 05:59 PM
I'm not sure about the infinity symbols. They look a bit like eights. But I love everything else, although it could probably be cleaned up a bit (E.g. the brown pixels)

rzm61
April 25th, 2009, 06:01 PM
The gold seems too ritzy too. :icon_confused:

Tsar Phalanxia
April 25th, 2009, 06:03 PM
No, I think it would work, if either it was the same texture as the silver, or vice versa

rzm61
April 25th, 2009, 06:06 PM
The gold still seems a bity ritzy.

Tsar Phalanxia
April 25th, 2009, 06:34 PM
Well, what would you suggest?

rzm61
April 25th, 2009, 07:45 PM
Not gold?

Tsar Phalanxia
April 25th, 2009, 07:52 PM
Man, that's helpful :icon_rolleyes:

sailor
April 26th, 2009, 02:36 AM
the 8's. i think if you made them look a bit more like mobius strips that would work better.

yeah, was gonna suggest cleaning up the text andremoving the brown bits, so it appears clearer.

the higher the contrast, the more it will show up on a shirt as a graphic element and not get all lost in mushiness.

unless you like that.

no, i would say to use a silver background with black text, all filled in, not with the open style font.

you can think of these things conceptually and that will help you.

for instance...sometimes the name of the font will clue you into the meaning of the lettering. same with colors. rainbow is rainbow, gold is gold, etc.

for rzm i would try like pabst blue ribbon, maybe. or how about light blue stripes on white...like ruled paper. j/k, but you know, think about it more. because we are writing...that's why i said that.

otherwise, i think the concept and design are both fine. just get together on the color, font, and clean it up more.

i feel that 2 colors are plenty, so if you make the background 1 solid color, and use a darker text, then it can also be reversed out as well with a dark background and light text.

rzm61
April 26th, 2009, 07:51 AM
for rzm i would try like pabst blue ribbon, maybe. or how about light blue stripes on white...like ruled paper. j/k, but you know, think about it more. because we are writing...that's why i said that.

lol wut?

Try some yuengling or something.

sailor
April 26th, 2009, 06:37 PM
lol wut?

Try some yuengling or something.

i was just thinking out loud about color and meaning. sorry i didn't nail it.

pabst blue ribbon was what they shout in the movie blue velvet, i believe. blue being a working class color....blue jeans. it's also water & sky.

this forum is lt. blue, dark blue, black and white. and that is like ruled paper, or plain wrap beer, so maybe i am thinking of Matt, instead, or of myself, because i am more of a zen type and prefer silvers, black and blue to gold jewelry. my earrings are hematite & silver, and they are like checkers or chess - b & w. long beach is a crip town, so we do the blue thing here, not red.

no, green, brown, yellow then for rzm? wth do i know? i can't even stop the flow of vaginal fluid threads long enough to get a whiff of clean thread air around here...

Sister Faith
May 2nd, 2009, 03:55 AM
I was trying to go for a real embossed gold foil look, but it's obviously not working so, it's back to the drawing board.

The infinity symbols were just for fun, but something has to go in between the semi circle texts. Stars, dashes? Any suggestions?

I've been fooling around with a few things. Here's a CoG coat of arms. What do y'all think? :icon_twisted:http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk16/Sister_Faith/CoG%20coat%20of%20arms/CoGcoatofarms.jpg

fomenter
May 2nd, 2009, 04:01 AM
needs a golden apple

http://wpcontent.answers.com/wikipedia/commons/3/34/Apple_of_Discord.png
http://www.mises.org/images4/kallisti_apple.jpg
whats the purple unicorn represent?
i like the crest by the way...

Sister Faith
May 2nd, 2009, 04:45 AM
It's the Invisible Pink Unicorn. Here's the crest with a golden apple.
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk16/Sister_Faith/CoG%20coat%20of%20arms/CoGcoatofarmsgldapple.jpg

fomenter
May 2nd, 2009, 05:08 AM
very nice i like it
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk16/Sister_Faith/CoG%20coat%20of%20arms/CoGcoatofarmsgldapple.jpg

DrM
May 2nd, 2009, 05:10 AM
I agree about the golden apple, that is an awesome symbol for the CoG. Although, I dont think that everyone will understand, (they could mistake us for mac lovers.)

That is the invisible PINK unicorn Formenter. (i am not necessarily a fan, but i like the idea.)

I think the coat of arms is awesome, but I dont think we should use it. why have the other religions represented? It could definitely apply to the social networking site S7S is working on that focuses on parody religions. But that doesn't apply here.
Keep it on the CoG. I might make my own one if i have time. But in leau of that, ill just give some suggestions:
1. Big shield in the middle, CoG saped, (you got that right!)
2. Inside of the Cog, add an apple like Formenter said (are those pipes? WHY?)
3. In the backround add like a number matrix (green or white in front of black)
4. On the side have a Fire Fox? and something else on the other side????

I like your improved seal better. clean up the brown pixels and it will be perfect.

fomenter
May 2nd, 2009, 05:29 AM
the pipes are subgenius if you want the apple to have a clearer "symbology"
you can add a letter k to it, i think a connecting coat of arms for parody religions is a neat idea

Daruko
May 2nd, 2009, 06:52 AM
HOT DAMN! A coat of arms!
You win an internet Sister.

Tsar Phalanxia
May 2nd, 2009, 06:54 PM
Hot Damn, +1 Rep.
Have the FSM facing the other way, and something to colour in the cog and you've got a winner there :D

rmw
May 2nd, 2009, 09:29 PM
I like the coat of arms--parody religions unite against humorless fundamentalism (and stop going at each others' throats).

Sister Faith
May 2nd, 2009, 10:42 PM
Lol! I was just farting around with it. I don't think the CoG needs a coat of arms but if everyone else does then I'm willing to work on it, so keep the suggestions coming. :icon_cool:

The symbolism in it is very simple. Being a Googlist, naturally I believe my religion is the only 'true' one and all others are inferior (FSM and IPU holding up the CoG in reverence).

Instead of one golden apple I was thinking maybe a whole tree. Eris is not the only golden apple dispensing Goddess and Google has an infinite supply.:icon_lol:

Sorry, sub-geniuses, but Bob Dobb's crossed pipes was supposed to reflect how some of us feel about you. At first I was going to add an owl squishing vermin, but it got too crowded with animals & started to look like a zoo. Come to think of it, a zoo would be representative of what the CoG has become, so maybe I'll rethink that and play around with it some more. :icon_twisted:

rmw
May 2nd, 2009, 10:59 PM
FYI, I reopened the poll, so if people wish to vote for Sis's coat of arms, they may.

Daruko
May 2nd, 2009, 11:56 PM
Lol! I was just farting around with it. I don't think the CoG needs a coat of arms but if everyone else does then I'm willing to work on it, so keep the suggestions coming. :icon_cool:

The symbolism in it is very simple. Being a Googlist, naturally I believe my religion is the only 'true' one and all others are inferior (FSM and IPU holding up the CoG in reverence).

Instead of one golden apple I was thinking maybe a whole tree. Eris is not the only golden apple dispensing Goddess and Google has an infinite supply.:icon_lol:

Sorry, sub-geniuses, but Bob Dobb's crossed pipes was supposed to reflect how some of us feel about you. At first I was going to add an owl squishing vermin, but it got too crowded with animals & started to look like a zoo. Come to think of it, a zoo would be representative of what the CoG has become, so maybe I'll rethink that and play around with it some more. :icon_twisted:
Okay, you're losing me Sis. I'm subgenii myself, and discordian, and googlist, and pastafarian, are we getting teh picture? what's with the personal bias?

Dr Goofy Mofo
May 3rd, 2009, 08:36 AM
If you want your vote changed tell post the change on here and I will change it.

rmw
May 3rd, 2009, 03:46 PM
Okay, you're losing me Sis. I'm subgenii myself, and discordian, and googlist, and pastafarian, are we getting teh picture? what's with the personal bias?

I think she's just joking.

Sister Faith
May 3rd, 2009, 10:23 PM
I never set out to specifically create a CoG coat of arms. It was an exercise in art therapy, a way to vent some steam, that's all. All of it can be changed to reflect other member's ideas. In fact, maybe we should start a thread where everyone creates it together.

My comment about sub-geniuses was perhaps a little too all encompassing. I did not mean to insult all of you (just the dick-wads!). I'm still pissed that some are trying to destroy this site, however, I should not have made it sound like I was speaking for everyone here. For that, I apologize.

As to the rest, no, I was not joking. I am not a Pastafarian, Sub-Gen, IPUist. Last Thursdayist, etc. I am first, foremost, and only a Googlist and I will not apologize for thinking that Googlism is superior to all others. Again, it was not meant to insult any esteemed members of any other religion, just the fuck-wits. :icon_twisted:

Ambassador Klok Kaos
May 4th, 2009, 03:37 AM
A little something I whipped up in Photoshop:

http://i39.tinypic.com/2d77cqe.jpg

Public domain of course. :D

Daruko
May 4th, 2009, 03:43 AM
Aw jebus. Dave! You guys are still shitin' on about that guy? That's not cool, Dave.

You know, you PD'ers really need to get a life, and stop obsessing for years over former trolls who don't even give you the proper time and attention that yuo deserve.

I mean, I try to give you the attention you so crave, but this AKK guy... nobody has spoken to him in years. Like, what's the deal, j0?

Ambassador Klok Kaos
May 4th, 2009, 03:45 AM
Que?

Daruko
May 4th, 2009, 03:47 AM
Que?
Hmm.. Wikipedia is no help in understanding your post:
QUE or que may refer to:

A freestanding gate tower in Chinese architecture (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_architecture)
A graphic/web request listing usually found on company intranets (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intranet)
An informal abbreviation for Quebec (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec)
An alternate spelling of Quwę (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quw%C3%AA), an Assyrian vassal state or province at various times from the 9th century BC to shortly after the death of Ashurbanipal around 627 BCE in the lowlands of eastern Cilicia
Que Publishing (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Que_Publishing), a company which first began as a publisher of technical computer software and hardware support books
Garmin iQue (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garmin_iQue), a line of products combining PDA devices with integrated GPS receivers
A informal term for a member of Omega Psi Phi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_Psi_Phi) Fraternity, Inc., a historically African-American Greek-letter fraternityDunno. :shrug:

Ambassador Klok Kaos
May 4th, 2009, 03:48 AM
You seem to think that you know who I am. I'm just slightly confused is all.

Daruko
May 4th, 2009, 04:47 AM
You seem to think that you know who I am. I'm just slightly confused is all.
More precisely, I know who yuo are not.

Ambassador Klok Kaos
May 4th, 2009, 05:04 AM
More precisely, I know who yuo are not.

?

Daruko
May 4th, 2009, 05:16 AM
?
The person's picture whom you are using, the person's links you are displaying, the nick you're using, etc, are all fraudulent. Must we spell it out? The "play it stupid" routine isn't really very creative or AKK like. Aren't yuo gonna be more outlandish?

Ambassador Klok Kaos
May 4th, 2009, 12:29 PM
Can you prove that I am not who I say I am? Because I can't prove that I am who I say I am. I could post pics, I could post music and I could tell you all about myself, but you would probably just claim that I pulled it all from somewhere else, right? You're crazy. And I don't mean that in a good way.

Clark Nova
May 4th, 2009, 01:05 PM
The person's picture whom you are using, the person's links you are displaying, the nick you're using, etc, are all fraudulent. Must we spell it out? The "play it stupid" routine isn't really very creative or AKK like. Aren't yuo gonna be more outlandish?

actually he was invited here to keep YOU company.

Daruko
May 4th, 2009, 03:11 PM
actually he was invited here to keep YOU company.
I know why he's here, I read the thread on PD where you dumbshits stroked each other off to the idea.

Too funny that the PD backup comes in to help establish the authenticity of this user.

[mods: i guess this AKK stuff needs split off to the IFU now, eh? shucks, i feel so derned terrible for contributing. :icon_twisted: ]

Ambassador Klok Kaos
May 4th, 2009, 03:38 PM
[mods: i guess this AKK stuff needs split off to the IFU now, eh? shucks, i feel so derned terrible for contributing. :icon_twisted: ]

Contributing? You're the only one doing it. You're following me around accusing me of things I really couldn't care less about in every thread I post in. You're a creep.

Are there any rules against harassing users here? I mean, I have no problem with trolling and whatnot, but this Dorko guy doesn't know when to give up. I've lurked from time to time but I haven't been to that other forum in years. And assuming that this guy has the same name on there, he must have been before my time or something. I don't even know who he is.

fomenter
May 4th, 2009, 05:02 PM
he is one of only a small few who are actually dumb enough to get banned from pd (in spite of the no ban policy - you can see the level of fail):hmm: he is from after your time, and has a pathetic obsession with trying to get back in at the site, the mods let him back in for laughs every once in a wile so he can think he is fulfilling his threats to destroy/ruin pd with his lurking alts :icon_lol::icon_lol:
he spend the rest of his time over here pretending to be tgrr a poster at pd , he is using somebody else's personality, he may be accusing you of the same thing to get back at us for calling him on his continued and epic fail :icon_lol:

Dolores
May 4th, 2009, 05:25 PM
Aw jebus. Dave! You guys are still shitin' on about that guy? That's not cool, Dave.

You know, you PD'ers really need to get a life, and stop obsessing for years over former trolls who don't even give you the proper time and attention that yuo deserve.

I mean, I try to give you the attention you so crave, but this AKK guy... nobody has spoken to him in years. Like, what's the deal, j0?

That's not true, I'm in regular contact with him on his forum and on OKC.

Daruko
May 4th, 2009, 09:34 PM
he is one of only a small few who are actually dumb enough to get banned from pd (in spite of the no ban policy - you can see the level of fail):hmm: he is from after your time, and has a pathetic obsession with trying to get back in at the site, the mods let him back in for laughs every once in a wile so he can think he is fulfilling his threats to destroy/ruin pd with his lurking alts :icon_lol::icon_lol:
he spend the rest of his time over here pretending to be tgrr a poster at pd , he is using somebody else's personality, he may be accusing you of the same thing to get back at us for calling him on his continued and epic fail :icon_lol:
You are such a boring troll.

The Laughing Man
May 4th, 2009, 10:19 PM
You are such a boring troll.

Look who's talking.

The Laughing Man
May 9th, 2009, 07:52 PM

I like it. I request that this be added to the poll.

Dr Goofy Mofo
May 9th, 2009, 08:27 PM
k

fomenter
May 9th, 2009, 08:40 PM
i want to change my vote now, or cast a second one.

Paul Vii
May 9th, 2009, 09:28 PM
i want to change my vote now, or cast a second one.

i also want to change my vote.

The Laughing Man
May 9th, 2009, 09:31 PM
Democracy in action.

Sister Faith
May 9th, 2009, 10:37 PM
I like it. I request that this be added to the poll.

Feck off and get your own poll, I'm still dancing with this one. :icon_lol:

Besides, wasn't this poll supposed to closed at the end of April? Doc, wtf :icon_question:

rmw
May 9th, 2009, 10:45 PM
Feck off and get your own poll, I'm still dancing with this one. :icon_lol:

Besides, wasn't this poll supposed to close at the end of April? Doc, wtf :icon_question:

I reopened it after you put up your coat of arms.

Dr Goofy Mofo
May 9th, 2009, 10:46 PM
IDK I am just waiting for something to happen with this site until then I am very apathetic, because basically if i wasn't apathetic I would want to bitch slap everyone.

Sister Faith
May 9th, 2009, 10:51 PM
IDK I am just waiting for something to happen with this site until then I am very apathetic, because basically if i wasn't apathetic I would want to bitch slap everyone.

I know the feeling. I'm on Fukitol 3 times a day (or as often as needed). What are you on? ;)

@ Rmw Ah, yes. I had forgotten. Must be the Fukitol. : )

Dr Goofy Mofo
May 9th, 2009, 10:54 PM
I have been reading comics, watching anime, homework, or hangout with friends. I might go to homework now.

BigDaddySmooth
May 9th, 2009, 11:33 PM
Voting for AKK, cause his is the best.

DrM
May 9th, 2009, 11:55 PM

This is a joke right, please tell me none of you are actually considering this. Its retarded and will repel people from our church like a mouse in an elephant farm. Seriously guys? this is retarded. We need something proffessional like sis's!
please remove this from the poll. Goofy, have some sense. I am all for democracy, but this is just unacceptable. Id like to change my vote. like now.

BigDaddySmooth
May 10th, 2009, 12:01 AM
This is a joke right, please tell me none of you are actually considering this. Its retarded and will repel people from our church like a mouse in an elephant farm. Seriously guys? this is retarded. We need something proffessional like sis's!
please remove this from the poll. Goofy, have some sense. I am all for democracy, but this is just unacceptable. Id like to change my vote. like now.

Fascist.

Daruko
May 10th, 2009, 12:01 AM
I don't understand why Goofy would contribute to this. Your friends are tearing the place apart Goof.

BigDaddySmooth
May 10th, 2009, 12:03 AM
I don't understand why Goofy would contribute to this. Your friends are tearing the place apart Goof.

:icon_lol:

Tsar Phalanxia
May 10th, 2009, 12:03 AM
*Facepalm*
You can't stop them now.

The Laughing Man
May 10th, 2009, 12:05 AM
please remove this from the poll. Goofy, have some sense. I am all for democracy, but this is just unacceptable. Id like to change my vote. like now.           /
http://i40.tinypic.com/2afd34w.jpg

Tsar Phalanxia
May 10th, 2009, 12:06 AM
Funny, I'm studying him in college. Intelligent man, but a total failure.

Dr Goofy Mofo
May 10th, 2009, 12:38 AM
To me the poll ended a long time ago and rmw reopening it really didn't do much because no one wanted to change their vote. Sis and I are the only ones who have been using it.

fomenter
May 10th, 2009, 02:56 AM
          /

Funny, I'm studying him in college. Intelligent man, but a total failure.

why is this not a surprise? tsar wishes we had more "intelligent" fascists with successful regimes..

DrM
May 10th, 2009, 03:33 AM
To me the poll ended a long time ago and rmw reopening it really didn't do much because no one wanted to change their vote. Sis and I are the only ones who have been using it.

Ok, so its safe to say that the new seal is sis' version. Correct?
Goodie.

Daruko
May 10th, 2009, 03:35 AM
Ok, so its safe to say that the new seal is sis' version. Correct?
Goodie.
WOOT!

Sister Faith
May 10th, 2009, 03:58 AM
          /

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk16/Sister_Faith/De%20Gaul/de-gaulle1.jpg

Tsar Phalanxia
May 10th, 2009, 12:42 PM
why is this not a surprise? tsar wishes we had more "intelligent" fascists with successful regimes..

So, because I took Modern History for A Level, that makes me a Fascist? I suppose because we have to spend the first half of the course studying the Crusades, that makes me a Fundamentalist Christian Nutter?

fomenter
May 10th, 2009, 05:17 PM
no what makes me think you are is that you call for more authoritarian modding and more rules in every thread, and that you are begging for sickidus to come in and be your "Il Duce", in a sycophantic effort to gain more power for yourself to use and abuse.

The Good Reverend Roger
May 10th, 2009, 06:38 PM
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk16/Sister_Faith/De%20Gaul/de-gaulle1.jpg

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

The Good Reverend Roger
May 10th, 2009, 06:39 PM

DrM:

You might consider re-reading the above post.

Just saying.

fomenter
May 10th, 2009, 06:53 PM
- Choice is the one burden we need not suffer.
- There is only the moderator, and He is our shield and protector.

The Good Reverend Roger
May 10th, 2009, 07:14 PM

Democracy is okay for little things. Provided there's no real choice. :icon_lol:

And God forbid a joke religion exhibit any humor.

The Good Reverend Roger
May 10th, 2009, 07:15 PM
I swear, this is getting funnier than the Veganza assholes, and just as unintentionally.

The Laughing Man
May 10th, 2009, 09:42 PM
So AKK wins, right?

fomenter
May 10th, 2009, 09:53 PM
you might hope the winner would win, or that because he has the most votes, that it would be logical, but...

- Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
- A logical argument must be dismissed with absolute conviction!

Dr Goofy Mofo
May 11th, 2009, 02:08 AM

I am more like the thunder dome!

Cain
May 11th, 2009, 09:34 AM
Never underestimate the power of the people.

Sic semper, deadbeats.

Dolores
May 13th, 2009, 03:50 AM
It seems like the vote is legit... I personally voted for AKK because his is the funniest, and a couple of people even said they'd like to change their votes if they could, since not all the options were available from the start.

That's the one most users chose, that's the one that should be put into use.

If people get sick of it eventually, just save the others for a re-vote at some point.

The Good Reverend Roger
May 13th, 2009, 03:58 AM
It seems like the vote is legit... I personally voted for AKK because his is the funniest, and a couple of people even said they'd like to change their votes if they could, since not all the options were available from the start.

That's the one most users chose, that's the one that should be put into use.

If people get sick of it eventually, just save the others for a re-vote at some point.

BUT THIS IS A SERIOUS JOKE RELIGION! SRLSY!

fomenter
May 13th, 2009, 05:15 AM
BUT THIS IS A SERIOUS JOKE RELIGION! SRLSY!
:icon_lol::icon_lol: dam roger that's funny!!! you are now in violation of the cog NO HUMOR RULES seice and desist immediately

sailor
May 13th, 2009, 11:28 AM
I was trying to go for a real embossed gold foil look, but it's obviously not working so, it's back to the drawing board.

The infinity symbols were just for fun, but something has to go in between the semi circle texts. Stars, dashes? Any suggestions?

I've been fooling around with a few things. Here's a CoG coat of arms. What do y'all think? :icon_twisted:http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk16/Sister_Faith/CoG%20coat%20of%20arms/CoGcoatofarms.jpg

I guess I am slightly confused by the need for a coat of arms. I mean, I didn't think that all the parody sites were "together" yet. But, what do I know. If they were/are unified then that would make more sense. I like the idea of a coat of arms (i haven't looked it up yet though) but I think how you have it here appears very busy and sort of disunified actually. This is because it is off balance. If you take a plum line of the center of the cog circle and view it as two sides, you will see that the right side is heavy or larger visually than the left. So that and, also it is kind of longer than it is higher, which is ok, if you choose for it to be that way. If you are going for a TRIANGLE effect where the bottom half is larger than the top, then see if you can make this fact more of a statement and tell us why. Otherwise, I would relocate the THE part of COG to be with the rest of the words, or you could merely delete the words and just use the visual symbol of your new seal instead of words. As it is it is making it look as if this is a CoG thing and that the FSM & UPU and SG are part of it. Besides, most of our crew now is PD and it is not repped here, or is it?

Just some thoughts. Also, I think you could tone down the color choices or limit the color, i.e., take it back into a pure black and white state and then just add some spot colors into a line art drawing...3 colors or cymk full color are plenty of colors, but you should adjust it so that the colors are uniform across the entire coat of arms. For instance, if you have brown on one side, put it on the other, too. Or, at least make them match.

As far as the new AKK picture, yes, we can use this as a comment, or other myspace pic, but it doesn't nearly compare with the integrity of sis's work, which was thoughtful and well-executed/planned.

I would still like to see a third and final version of the CoG seal by Sister and if any other clean-ups need doing, I am willing to suggest or actually do it. I am also liking the crispness of the line art of the COG cog in her coat of arms, it looks very clean and one can add color to that and have it be a very clear and neat looking start of anything else you want to put on it, like words.

sincerely...

The Good Reverend Roger
May 14th, 2009, 04:44 AM
I guess I am slightly confused by the need for a coat of arms. I mean, I didn't think that all the parody sites were "together" yet. But, what do I know. If they were/are unified then that would make more sense. I like the idea of a coat of arms (i haven't looked it up yet though) but I think how you have it here appears very busy and sort of disunified actually. This is because it is off balance. If you take a plum line of the center of the cog circle and view it as two sides, you will see that the right side is heavy or larger visually than the left. So that and, also it is kind of longer than it is higher, which is ok, if you choose for it to be that way. If you are going for a TRIANGLE effect where the bottom half is larger than the top, then see if you can make this fact more of a statement and tell us why. Otherwise, I would relocate the THE part of COG to be with the rest of the words, or you could merely delete the words and just use the visual symbol of your new seal instead of words. As it is it is making it look as if this is a CoG thing and that the FSM & UPU and SG are part of it. Besides, most of our crew now is PD and it is not repped here, or is it?

Just some thoughts. Also, I think you could tone down the color choices or limit the color, i.e., take it back into a pure black and white state and then just add some spot colors into a line art drawing...3 colors or cymk full color are plenty of colors, but you should adjust it so that the colors are uniform across the entire coat of arms. For instance, if you have brown on one side, put it on the other, too. Or, at least make them match.

As far as the new AKK picture, yes, we can use this as a comment, or other myspace pic, but it doesn't nearly compare with the integrity of sis's work, which was thoughtful and well-executed/planned.

I would still like to see a third and final version of the CoG seal by Sister and if any other clean-ups need doing, I am willing to suggest or actually do it. I am also liking the crispness of the line art of the COG cog in her coat of arms, it looks very clean and one can add color to that and have it be a very clear and neat looking start of anything else you want to put on it, like words.

sincerely...

Parody? What parody?

I find your lack of faith...disturbing.

The Good Reverend Roger
May 14th, 2009, 04:45 AM
:icon_lol::icon_lol: dam roger that's funny!!! you are now in violation of the cog NO HUMOR RULES seice and desist immediately

I am a bad monkey. :(

The Laughing Man
July 8th, 2009, 03:20 AM
So, when are we going to start using the AKK seal?