View Full Version : DrM, the Doc that likes to RAWK!

DrM
March 31st, 2009, 05:47 AM
Staunch agnostic until i discovered the church of Google, definitely applaud your efforts. Using facts as the basis for a religion is the only thing that will attract all atheists and agnostics. I am very exited about the Church and hope to become a minister someday, preaching Google's word throughout the land. Hooray.

:logic:

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 31st, 2009, 05:52 AM
Welcome DrM. I am the one called Doc if it gets confusing. Glad to have you aboard just stay active and don't ask for minister and one day you might get it.

Oh BTW my Dr is not medical it is Doctor of divinity, religious studies, and metaphysics. I also have a master of silly putty from silly u.

DrM
March 31st, 2009, 06:11 AM
Good to know about your doctorate, i am also a faux doctor.
My parents are both doctors, i LOVE dr pepper, and my initials spell out DRM. One hell of a coincidence don't you think?

tagnostic
March 31st, 2009, 06:12 AM
welcome
DrM

doc is still doc though

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 31st, 2009, 06:14 AM
Good to know about your doctorate, i am also a faux doctor.
My parents are both doctors, i LOVE dr pepper, and my initials spell out DRM. One hell of a coincidence don't you think?

Oh I have papers that say I am a doctor of those things from the ULC! So not Faux just not as impressive, Well except my MSP, that is just awesome

rzm61
March 31st, 2009, 06:15 AM
I don't feel like saying Hello.

So, Hi!

tagnostic
March 31st, 2009, 06:17 AM
Looks like we've go a pair o doc's

djura
March 31st, 2009, 10:03 AM
Hi, and hope you stick arround

Daruko
March 31st, 2009, 11:00 PM
Staunch agnostic until i discovered the church of Google, definitely applaud your efforts. Using facts as the basis for a religion is the only thing that will attract all atheists and agnostics. I am very exited about the Church and hope to become a minister someday, preaching Google's word throughout the land. Hooray.

:logic:
Welcome.
Your avatar is acceptable.
Yuo may nao commence spaggotry.

Dr Goofy Mofo
April 1st, 2009, 06:51 AM
Its right after Ace season just before tsar season which is before bass playing pothead season

djura
April 1st, 2009, 09:39 AM
... bass playing pothead season

Don't you come at me with that riffle! Don't you DARE!!!
Listen, listen... leave the fucking gun alone...please...!
ARRRRGHHHH!

Dr Goofy Mofo
April 1st, 2009, 03:34 PM
Wow we got more the one of those too! YEEE HAAA!

tagnostic
April 13th, 2009, 04:21 AM
too much seasoning
:icon_eek: