View Full Version : Faith Gone

terrorX
April 12th, 2009, 07:39 PM
I have lost whatever little faith I had in Google. I am just sitting here wondering why I should attend your church. All good churches welcome people but you people make others uncomfortable. Good churches will try to explain something, but you blast them and make them feel not welcome. It isnt just me, there are others who have been to this site understanding its precepts, but get browed out of the mix. Well, I'm not going to complain, but just leave. It was fun some of the time, but now its a place to get crapped on...and to be perfectly frank I am bored with it.

rzm61
April 12th, 2009, 07:54 PM
Don't let the door hit you on your way out!

fomenter
April 12th, 2009, 08:18 PM
terrorX
I have lost whatever little faith I had in Google. I am just sitting here wondering why I should attend your church. All good churches welcome people but you people make others uncomfortable. Good churches will try to explain something, but you blast them and make them feel not welcome. It isnt just me, there are others who have been to this site understanding its precepts, but get browed out of the mix. Well, I'm not going to complain, but just leave. It was fun some of the time, but now its a place to get crapped on...and to be perfectly frank I am bored with it.

crap back! don't go out with a whimper when you can create a shit storm.

its the least you can do..

The Good Reverend Roger
April 12th, 2009, 08:29 PM

Are you gonna take this shit from monkeys?

followerOfGoogle
April 12th, 2009, 10:27 PM

a) if you had little faith in the first place why are you here?
and
b) Your not making me feel bad about you leaving (course, I never talked to you but whatever) so Buh-Bye

Yiuel
April 12th, 2009, 10:34 PM

Different faiths make people feel unconfortable. I try to explain my own points of view. How do we make feel people not welcome, at least in my case?

Otherwise, you did complain by posting this small message.

rzm61
April 12th, 2009, 10:55 PM
a) if you had little faith in the first place why are you here?
and
b) Your not making me feel bad about you leaving (course, I never talked to you but whatever) so Buh-Bye

:icon_lol:

Whoever the fuck you are, take care.

tagnostic
April 12th, 2009, 11:25 PM
Don't ya just hate
long good-byes?

Dolores
April 13th, 2009, 04:33 AM

Yeah, you wouldn't want to heed anyone's complaints, lest the board grow beyond it's current five sycophantic /b/ fanbois.

rzm61
April 13th, 2009, 04:34 AM
Yeah, you wouldn't want to heed anyone's complaints, lest the board grow beyond it's current five sycophantic /b/ fanbois.

You're right. We need moar PDers!

Dr Goofy Mofo
April 13th, 2009, 04:36 AM
In all fairness we took our episode with TerrorX since that is what he is posting as to far, but in our defense he didn't play well with others.

Dolores
April 13th, 2009, 05:38 AM
You're right. We need moar PDers!

It would certainly be an improvement over the pack of pubescent /b/tards you have doing most of the posting here now.

rzm61
April 13th, 2009, 06:18 AM
If that's what you call improvement.

djura
April 13th, 2009, 09:32 AM
I was just beginning to like little tweet, and you chased him away. Shame on you all, your harts are made of stone... a black one at that!
Just remember TerrorX, I still like you, and wish you all the best, just as LONG AS YOU STAY THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

rzm61
April 13th, 2009, 09:38 AM
:icon_lol:

Dolores
April 13th, 2009, 04:01 PM
If that's what you call improvement.

It doesn't take much.

fomenter
April 13th, 2009, 04:37 PM
in a matter of a few hours we have tripled the quantity and quality of posts here....

your welcome

rzm61
April 13th, 2009, 04:39 PM
in a matter of a few hours we have tripled the quantity and quality of posts here....

Quantity absolutely. Quality though, well that's your opinion. In no way shape or form does it make it true. Cause from the looks of thing, I've yet to see anything from you guys that resembles what you're calling 'quality.'

Daruko
April 13th, 2009, 05:24 PM
I'm really appreciative of all the "creativity" going on in IFU. The PDers are right. This place is much smarter nao.

fomenter
April 13th, 2009, 05:32 PM
we cant all be as creative as you, coming up with weak imitations of TGRR as a persona..

Dr Goofy Mofo
April 13th, 2009, 05:37 PM
we cant all be as creative as you, coming up with weak imitations of TGRR as a persona..

When do I get my own imitation me? Do they come free with an order of swiffers?

Dolores
April 13th, 2009, 07:08 PM
When do I get my own imitation me? Do they come free with an order of swiffers?

Myspace.

followerOfGoogle
April 14th, 2009, 02:14 AM
whats IFU, PD'ers, and TGRR's???

oh, and again. Bye to you :)

Daruko
April 14th, 2009, 02:34 AM
lol

IFU: I'm Feeling Unlucky=unmoderated sin bin.... do whatever you want there. Expect the same, and a lot lot dumber shit to always be prevalent.

PD'ers: A bunch of people/trolls from principiadiscordia.com forums, obsessed with me actually. Idiots mostly, despite being from a site based on discordianism. They haven't come to terms with limited infallibility. It's got 'em all confused inside.

TGRR: The Good Reverend Roger. A pretentious shitflinging troll king from PD. He used to be good at insulting others on the internet. Now he just fails mostly. Still... more entertaining than the rest of his mates.

Oh, and hello to yuo.

fomenter
April 14th, 2009, 02:43 AM
who is obsessed with who?
pdr's or daruko the TGRR imitator who has tried to sneak back in at pd how many times? has begged to be unbanned how many times?

get the story straight, you liar

Dolores
April 14th, 2009, 02:51 AM
lol

IFU: I'm Feeling Unlucky=unmoderated sin bin.... do whatever you want there. Expect the same, and a lot lot dumber shit to always be prevalent.

PD'ers: A bunch of people/trolls from principiadiscordia.com forums, obsessed with me actually. Idiots mostly, despite being from a site based on discordianism. They haven't come to terms with limited infallibility. It's got 'em all confused inside.

TGRR: The Good Reverend Roger. A pretentious shitflinging troll king from PD. He used to be good at insulting others on the internet. Now he just fails mostly. Still... more entertaining than the rest of his mates.

Oh, and hello to yuo.

Hahahahaha

Oh god, that's hilarious. You, with your Fatal Attraction style obsession with Roger, your desperate clinging to #Discord, your countless dupe accounts on PD, your pathetic begging to be allowed back on because you've realized your mistakes and things'll be different now, your fishing back through how many hundreds of other people's back posts to find something you can use against them, your FOLLOWING US HERE and then trying to set yourself up as mini-Roger after we all left... and of course, your endless lying... and you think PDers are obsessed with YOU?

You dipshit, you just happened to BE here. Nobody's here for you, you're just the kind of hopeless, pathetic groupie who will, if they can't go with the band, hang out at the last place the band played in the hopes they'll come around again. And they did, and you think they came back for you. :lol:

Sister Faith
April 14th, 2009, 02:58 AM
whats IFU, PD'ers, and TGRR's???

oh, and again. Bye to you :)

IFU is I'm Feeling Unlucky, the un-moderated part of this forum.

PD'ers are members of the principiadiscordia.com (http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=17743.0) forum.

TGRR is The Good Reverend Roger (http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=17743.0), a member/mod of PD and a CoG.org Minister.

:icon_cool:

justshootme
April 14th, 2009, 03:17 AM

Oh, and hello to yuo.

...and you're the one who imitates him, what's that say about you?

What's the matter Daruko, not creative enough to come up with your own persona?

Dr Goofy Mofo
April 14th, 2009, 03:44 AM
Myspace.

Hmmm interesting. Maybe I am just no hip enough

fomenter
April 14th, 2009, 03:50 AM
Hmmm interesting. Maybe I am just no hip enough

if you want daruko to imitate you you could do what tgrr did, abuse him without mercy, ban him repeatedly from your forum, and shit on all his stupidity, you may find he shows up at some other parody religion site using your avatar and acting like you...

Dr Goofy Mofo
April 14th, 2009, 03:51 AM
Yea but I don't want a used one that is gross!

fomenter
April 14th, 2009, 04:14 AM
OK that is a bit gross, lets see? which of the regular posters here is a big waste of space and can be experimented on?
pick one out and start abusing them now and work up to banning them, i am sure TGRR will offer advice and help you create a stalker if you ask...

DrM
April 14th, 2009, 04:27 AM
DOC!!!
=( im hurt. you complain about a lack of imitation yous, when one is staring you in DA FACE!

tagnostic
April 14th, 2009, 04:30 AM
DocMiniMofo?
has a ring to it

DrM
April 14th, 2009, 04:38 AM
less goofy more mofo.

tagnostic
April 14th, 2009, 04:39 AM
hmmmm

DocGoFoMo

no

DocMojoMofo

Tsar Phalanxia
April 14th, 2009, 08:05 AM
It would certainly be an improvement over the pack of pubescent /b/tards you have doing most of the posting here now.
You do realise that PD is at least as bad as /b/, thanks to your various injokes, hostility to outsiders and insistence that you are the secret clubhouse of teh internets, right.

rzm61
April 14th, 2009, 10:59 AM
You do realise that PD is at least as bad as /b/, thanks to your various injokes, hostility to outsiders and insistence that you are the secret clubhouse of teh internets, right.

Oh fuck. First it's the vermin comment, now PD is like /b/

Tsar, you're entering a world of pain.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_tPLiBdRJyEE/Rju6ypQ6ZfI/AAAAAAAAAEk/-hEoS33vbgk/s320/Walter+Sobchak.jpg

Dr Goofy Mofo
April 14th, 2009, 02:20 PM
DOC!!!
=( im hurt. you complain about a lack of imitation yous, when one is staring you in DA FACE!

Oh yea... Sometimes I forget things.

Oh fuck. First it's the vermin comment, now PD is like /b/

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_tPLiBdRJyEE/Rju6ypQ6ZfI/AAAAAAAAAEk/-hEoS33vbgk/s320/Walter+Sobchak.jpg

This is true, poor Tsar we knew him well.

terrorX
April 14th, 2009, 02:29 PM
I was just beginning to like little tweet, and you chased him away. Shame on you all, your harts are made of stone... a black one at that!
Just remember TerrorX, I still like you, and wish you all the best, just as LONG AS YOU STAY THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

I always like you hair...its so marx

Dr Goofy Mofo
April 14th, 2009, 03:26 PM
Acctually you know what, Terror I am sorry for the actions of the others who posted your info. I thought that was over the top.

Daruko
April 14th, 2009, 04:12 PM
I'm not.

Dolores
April 14th, 2009, 07:24 PM

Yeah, and the collaborative art projects and writing books and publishing magazines and knowing each other personally and shit. Totally just like /b/.

(Secret clubhouse of the internet? What does that even mean?)

Loki
April 15th, 2009, 02:46 AM
Acctually you know what, Terror I am sorry for the actions of the others who posted your info. I thought that was over the top.

He's not the real Doctor Lamb though - I don't think sciki pulled his IP - he just googled the name.

Dr Lamb is an imposter! Shocks horror!

Tsar Phalanxia
April 20th, 2009, 01:41 PM

O rly? :D