View Full Version : Punbelievable!

woody23
April 16th, 2009, 02:16 PM
Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony
wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.

I'm a fan of puns. Some of them hurt my brain, but most of them are just flat out amazing. A friend of mine - actually one that posts here - and I have been debating whether or not the term 'bad pun' is redundant. We seem to have come to the agreement that using the word pun, in itself, implies that it's bad.

Thoughts? Puns? Post them!

Tsar Phalanxia
April 16th, 2009, 02:58 PM
It's pun-demonium!

rzm61
April 16th, 2009, 03:49 PM
Tag is the king of puns and word play.

Tsar Phalanxia
April 16th, 2009, 03:51 PM
The pun-ultimate master of jokes.

Aaryk
April 16th, 2009, 04:15 PM
Ooh! A pun forum!

Uh... in regards to linoleum, the vinyl thing I'm gonna say is this: I'm floored there aren't more puns about this shit. I'm tiled of the lack of discussion about it, so if we wanna walk on this one, I'm gonna mop the floor with every one of you!

Also, I hate me. So much.

rzm61
April 16th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Wrong thread, but Aaryk, you another mormon?

Tsar Phalanxia
April 16th, 2009, 04:19 PM
More-mans?

Aaryk
April 16th, 2009, 04:27 PM
Wrong thread, but Aaryk, you another mormon?

You saw the "Salt Lake City" next to my location, eh? Heh. I'm actually really good friends with Woody23 (hetero life mates and all that shit), but I'm even further from Mormon than he would claim to be. I'm a tried and true atheist. :icon_twisted:

I'm waiting for the "religious histories thread" (he's starting it now) to give the full details, but I was born into a Mormon family; I was baptized and all that jazz, but I started questioning when I was 15-16 and I left when I was 17 (For reference, I'm 27 now). My whole family is still Mormon and hates the fact that I'm openly atheistic.

Good times, eh?

rzm61
April 16th, 2009, 04:30 PM
You saw the "Salt Lake City" next to my location, eh? Heh. I'm actually really good friends with Woody23 (hetero life mates and all that shit), but I'm even further from Mormon than he would claim to be. I'm a tried and true atheist. :icon_twisted:

Right on, and yeah I did which is why I asked. You're right in the mother land.

As for the hetero life mates...Are you the Jay to his Silent Bob or vice versa? :icon_lol:

Good times, eh?

Sounds it.

Aaryk
April 16th, 2009, 04:41 PM
Well, he's the chatty sumbitch, so I'll let you draw your own conclusions. :D

rzm61
April 16th, 2009, 04:57 PM
Right on, however is he foul mouthed? And by his religious histories thread it sounds like he's a little promiscuous. :D

Aaryk
April 16th, 2009, 05:27 PM
He didn't used to be foul mouthed, but I fixed that right up. The man could make a sailor blush; in fact, turn off the lights and he will make a sailor blush.

Regarding promiscuity (maybe I just did?), the man is a fuckin' pimp. Even my son says it, "Uncle Woody is a pimp."

woody23
April 16th, 2009, 05:31 PM
Right on, however is he foul mouthed? And by his religious histories thread it sounds like he's a little promiscuous. :D

I do need to add that I never lie to women to obtain sex. I never mislead. Honesty is my only true policy. But if a good looking girl says flat out that she wants a one night stand and me, in my current state of not wanting nor being ready for a relationship, I'm not going to say no. Unless there are other factors that come into play.

Lets just say, I'm not a mindless sex zombie. And I tend to get attached more than the girls I've slept with. Odd.

rzm61
April 16th, 2009, 05:52 PM
He didn't used to be foul mouthed, but I fixed that right up. The man could make a sailor blush; in fact, turn off the lights and he will make a sailor blush.

Regarding promiscuity (maybe I just did?), the man is a fuckin' pimp. Even my son says it, "Uncle Woody is a pimp."

Right on, right on.

woody23
April 16th, 2009, 07:28 PM
I wouldn't say that I could make a sailor blush. That would be going overboard. I would say that I am very submissive to Aaryk's pier pressure. Speaking of sailing, I was on a boat once and the didn't have any leeks for a soup I wanted to make. I was disappointed.

Aaryk
April 16th, 2009, 07:32 PM
If you keep this up, I'm gonna beat the ship out of you. I'll go to jail as an as-sail-lant. I'm gonna cause a whole boat-load of pain for you.

woody23
April 16th, 2009, 07:35 PM
I'm only going to give you a stern warning once. Your threats are rudder nonsense.

Dr Goofy Mofo
April 16th, 2009, 07:41 PM
http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6662
http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6500