View Full Version : CoG Literature?

woody23
April 16th, 2009, 06:18 PM
Not sure if this is the right place, so if not please let me know.

Aaryk and I are attending a few gatherings this summer, one being the Pride event in SLC, and a few other outdoor concerts that generally attract those interested in some of the things I read here. We were wondering if there is a place that we can pick up literature to distribute or something of the likes to attract more like minded people to our cause.

Help?

rzm61
April 16th, 2009, 06:19 PM
Hmm...let's see.

Googlism Chat.
CoG Literature.
CoG = Church of Google.
Church of Google is the home of Googlism.

Sounds like the right place to me.

Edit:
As for literature...we have some proofs you can print out, and a few other things...you know the mumble jumble stuff religious people push. However ours is a bit different. You know, there is no heaven/hell in Googlism, only Google's cache.

Tsar Phalanxia
April 16th, 2009, 06:24 PM
Make a leaflet in MS Publisher or something, and put the proofs on it.

Dr Goofy Mofo
April 16th, 2009, 06:27 PM
Sis made pamplets, scikdus made cards and stickers... they are on here somewhere

woody23
April 16th, 2009, 06:27 PM
Aaryk and I are in the midst of making a tri-fold pamphlet complete with the proofs (graph and all) and a prayer or two, as well as the 10 commandments of google. We'll post a link when it's done.

rzm61
April 16th, 2009, 06:28 PM
Right on.

Dr Goofy Mofo
April 16th, 2009, 06:28 PM
Sis made that well not with the commandment

woody23
April 16th, 2009, 06:34 PM
I remember reading that it was hard to get updates to the main page taken care of...is this true?

Dr Goofy Mofo
April 16th, 2009, 06:34 PM
No it is we don't have access

woody23
April 16th, 2009, 06:36 PM
Well damn. I was hoping to get a section of downloadable literature added or something so we could add the pamphlet and those other stickers etc that were made. Meh.

Dr Goofy Mofo
April 16th, 2009, 06:38 PM
That would be nice but matt has not given aanyone the ftp pass and he is rarely here

DrM
April 27th, 2009, 01:54 AM
You could use the letter I wrote (recently added to the BoG.). I originally wrote it for this purpose anyway...

Daruko
April 27th, 2009, 02:07 AM
We really need to start/keep brainstorming for new material. Maybe just a bi-monthly newsletter format at first, propagandizing the concepts discussed here in teh forums. I think it'd do this place a lot of good. I can help with layout, design, imaging, etc. I'm not a terribly good writer, but some of you are, and I'll bet DrM and a few others are quite capable of combining and editing submitted material.

fomenter
May 2nd, 2009, 03:19 AM
We really need to start/keep brainstorming for new material. Maybe just a bi-monthly newsletter format at first, propagandizing the concepts discussed here in teh forums. I think it'd do this place a lot of good. I can help with layout, design, imaging, etc. I'm not a terribly good writer, but some of you are, and I'll bet DrM and a few others are quite capable of combining and editing submitted material.

"we need to come up with new material maybe regurgitate the stupid crap we say here on the forum, i am pretending to be good at the layout designs and editing, i cant make any real content to contribute but i bet it would look good if somebody else like DrM or a few others did the layout design and editing work... "