View Full Version : Have you been touched?

Platypus Enthusiast
April 24th, 2009, 06:05 AM
Ahoy maties. I come from the Pastafarian community to warn you nonbelievers of the coming Apocalypse (Apastalypse). The Dark Lord Darwin and his Science are covering the land, replacing our precious blind faith and beliefs with horrid reason, evidence, and facts. If you wish to avoid the coming doom, you must repent and let the Flying Spaghetti Monster touch you with His noodly appendage. Your god, Google, is indeed powerful, but lacks the mass of quivering pasta that is divine enough to repel Darwin's evil power. Beware the temptor and his tricks and head to http://www.venganza.org/ to hear the FSM's word and be blessed by Him. Sauce be upon you, my fellow satirists. Ramen.
-Captain Jeff

Tsar Phalanxia
April 24th, 2009, 09:47 AM
No thanks. Some of us are ex-Pastafarians, and we're like that for a reason (I.e. we pissed off Bobby)

rzm61
April 24th, 2009, 09:48 AM
Yeah, you can fuck off.
You and the chart. Like Ace said, Darwin is a saint around these parts.

djura
April 24th, 2009, 10:42 AM
what's with a flying spaghetti monster avatar?
And, btw, what Darwin did is like figuring out the next 99 lottery combination in a row, and proving it trough common sense. So, yeah, fuck off.

Dr Goofy Mofo
April 24th, 2009, 02:36 PM
See we are all satire where at FSM some actually believe but welcome to truth!

Tsar Phalanxia
April 24th, 2009, 02:38 PM
Btw, you can be a member of both communities, but we've never had one. Pastafarians always turn out to be quite fundameltalist, and take themselves too seriously, which is ironic.

Tsar Phalanxia
April 24th, 2009, 03:32 PM
Like who? Current ones, I mean.

Platypus Enthusiast
April 24th, 2009, 11:02 PM
Hey guys. I apologize if I've blasphemed Google. I look forward to time where people of all joke religions can live in peace and harmony. So I'll address a few things.

Yeah, you can fuck off.

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Darwin is a saint around these parts.

Yeah, we Pastafarians are huge Darwin fans too. That was just a little satire we use to characterize our position in the Evolution-ID debate.

Btw, you can be a member of both communities, but we've never had one. Pastafarians always turn out to be quite fundameltalist, and take themselves too seriously, which is ironic.

I really like the idea of your church and would love to be a member of your community (though those couple of "fuck offs" caught me off guard). I am curious about your claim about Pastafarians always being fundies. All the members I know are aware of the retardedness of our "beliefs" and most are pretty open minded.

No thanks. Some of us are ex-Pastafarians, and we're like that for a reason (I.e. we pissed off Bobby)

FSMism has no dogma so Bobby has no real authority over us. All are always welcome, no matter what.

Tsar Phalanxia
April 24th, 2009, 11:25 PM
Hey guys. I apologize if I've blasphemed Google. I look forward to time where people of all joke religions can live in peace and harmony. So I'll address a few things..

Don't sweat it. The fact that we're Googlists here is hardly relevant.

Don't mind him. He's not usually like that *Glares at Rzm*

Yeah, we Pastafarians are huge Darwin fans too. That was just a little satire we use to characterize our position in the Evolution-ID debate.

Yeah, I gathered that. Not sure if the others did though.

I really like the idea of your church and would love to be a member of your community
Absolutely no problem. We've got loads of people here, Atheists, Agnostics, Jews, Deists Stanaists... it's all good.

(though those couple of "fuck offs" caught me off guard).

Yeah, so PLAY NICE, Rzm and Djura.

I really like the idea of your church and would love to be a member of your community (though those couple of "fuck offs" caught me off guard). I am curious about your claim about Pastafarians always being fundies. All the members I know are aware of the retardedness of our "beliefs" and most are pretty open minded.

I don't know, that's just the impression I've always got from the place. And even if everyone is playing along to a set up, I don't have the energy to preform for fundies.

FSMism has no dogma so Bobby has no real authority over us.

*Snorts in laughter*
Loki, Rmw? Git over here.

All are always welcome, no matter what.

And likewise here.

rmw
April 24th, 2009, 11:29 PM
First off, what's with the"fuck offs"? I've heard several people bitching about the fact we don't have enough members, and when we get another member of a satirical "religion" dropping by, you result to unwarranted insults.

Second, there are indeed Pastafarians who post regularly here. I'm one, Lilith is one, I know Loki through venganza, though none of us post there any more, due to Bobby Henderson's use of over-moderation. And I don't know of a single Pastafarian who considers it any more than a joke.

Captain Jeff, welcome. Ignore the "fuck offs" and enjoy yourself here.

Daruko
April 25th, 2009, 12:03 AM
Welcome, fellow Pastafarian.
Nice to have another among our ranks.

rzm61
April 25th, 2009, 12:39 AM

More then welcome. :D

Edit:
rmw - fuck off. :icon_razz:

rmw
April 25th, 2009, 12:44 AM
Edit: rmw - fuck off. :icon_razz:

Kiss my ass, you fucking idiot.

:D

rzm61
April 25th, 2009, 01:31 AM
Kiss my ass, you fucking idiot.

:D

You so want me. :D

rmw
April 25th, 2009, 02:17 AM
You so want me. :D

:icon_rolleyes:

See what your getting yourself into here, Cap'n Jeff?

sailor
April 25th, 2009, 05:33 AM

fuck off!

Platypus Enthusiast
April 25th, 2009, 05:54 AM
Thank you for the warm welcome Tsar, rmw, and Daruko (not sarcasm this time). You have restored my faith in the Googlists. Sauce be upon you.

Second, there are indeed Pastafarians who post regularly here. I'm one, Lilith is one, I know Loki through venganza, though none of us post there any more, due to Bobby Henderson's use of over-moderation.

Tho I'm a long time Pastafarian, I'm pretty new to the Forum. I dunno how long ago you hung around there, but nowadays, Bobby doesn't really have anything to do with it. Moderation is left to other Admins and Mods who I think are pretty cool. I hear the old head admin, Auntie DeeDee, was trouble and has since been excommunicated, if she was the one you had trouble with.

lol, it's cool. I've had worse.

rmw
April 25th, 2009, 11:32 AM
Tho I'm a long time Pastafarian, I'm pretty new to the Forum. I dunno how long ago you hung around there, but nowadays, Bobby doesn't really have anything to do with it. Moderation is left to other Admins and Mods who I think are pretty cool. I hear the old head admin, Auntie DeeDee, was trouble and has since been excommunicated, if she was the one you had trouble with.

Didn't actually post in the forum, but in the hatemail section. Things went downhill when the moderation started and it took three days for your post to go through. Anyway, that's no longer here nor there. How'd you come across this forum?

djura
April 25th, 2009, 11:44 AM
yeah, sorry about the rude behavior on my side. I usually don't "fuck off" people on first dates, it's just we have had a bit of a troll problem, and I was having a bad day :)

Tsar Phalanxia
April 25th, 2009, 06:14 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome Tsar, rmw, and Daruko (not sarcasm this time). You have restored my faith in the Googlists. Sauce be upon you.

Winrar. Hope you enjoy your stay.

As always, forums have their injokes, but we're not as bad as some other forums, and you'll pick 'em up as you go along. Best advice I can give you is that s7s is batfuck insane, don't piss off Daruko or Roger (For reasons which would be unwise for you to discover yourself), and despite what Rzm and Djura said, be tolerant. Oh yeah, and you'll want to meet Tagnostic at some point. He's ace.

How did you find out about us btw?

Tsar Phalanxia
April 25th, 2009, 06:42 PM
Dam,n it, I knew that would happen. No, and shut up.

Loki
April 25th, 2009, 07:31 PM
Welcome to the forum by the way :D

What rmw said. We used to post from Sept/Oct 2006 until about a year ago (give or take a few months).
Again - as rmw said - the hatemail section rather than the forum. It was unmoderated and did well like that - threads drifted but ideas were discussed.
At random.
Usually drunkenly too :D

Then people complained that some posters weren't taking it seriously and they couldn't follow the discussion etc...Bobby got pissed-off and started cracking down.
Talk about legislating for the lowest! Hell, if they couldn't keep up then they should be ashamed about it. Not whining fucks!

Eventually the love died and we all went away:icon_cry:

I keep sticking my head around the door but I can't be arsed posting on the hatemail anymore.

Forum wise - I've never really felt like one of *The Gang* down at the FSM Forums - don't know why really. And DeeDee's ok - I'm in a forum of hers - not that I've posted for months.

Platypus Enthusiast
April 25th, 2009, 10:41 PM
Lots of posts to respond to, so let me just blanket most of them: Nice to meet all of you. You dudes seem very fun.

I actually don't remember how I found out about your church. I'm thinking wikipedia, but it was a while ago. I'm really into religion, especially joke religions, so I'm always keeping an eye out for them. I've been thinking about doing a project involving joke religions recently, like a book or a documentary, so I started poking around your website, liked what I saw, and decided to wander into the forum. I think it's a brilliant idea btw, mainly cause you're the only religion that has proof of their god. And even better, that means the only religion to have proof of their god is a joke religion.

yeah, sorry about the rude behavior on my side. I usually don't "fuck off" people on first dates, it's just we have had a bit of a troll problem, and I was having a bad day :)

It's cool dude, no biggie. Now that I think about it, I was kinda asking for it with the whole preaching apocalyptic FSMism thing.

DrM
April 30th, 2009, 02:11 AM
PLATYPUS!!
1. I LOVE YOUR NAME!
2. So sorry about the crude landing. I didn't catch your entrance, so i couldn't be here to say hellloo (echo)
3. Tag=ace. Shut up Rimmer, you know what he meant.
4. We do have a slight troll problem, stay outa there way, just kinda ignore them, they will piss off eventually. =D (namely TGRR or Daruko...)
5. I get where you are coming from, i do like a good spoof religion. But dont think that we are all behind a veil of sarcasm... we like (it could just be me...) a good serious discussion a lot. The thinly veiled sarcasm is reserved for the king Colbert.
6. HAVE FUN!

Daruko
April 30th, 2009, 02:24 AM
4. We do have a slight troll problem, stay outa there way, just kinda ignore them, they will piss off eventually. =D (namely TGRR or Daruko...)

Wow. What a little bitch.
Okay yuo pretentious little fucktwat. It's on.
Far be it from me to neglect someone who obviously desires my attention.

EDIT: I had the gut-feeling from your first posts you think your shit smells like roses, but I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt cuz you had energy. I even gave you props. TWICE. I won't make that mistake again. I'll treat you like the douchebag you are. You've been here a month and you're waiting for me and roger to fuck off. That's funny.

Also, I was one of the few who didn't greet our newcomer with a fuck off. At least not this one. :icon_lol:

Platypus Enthusiast
April 30th, 2009, 03:42 AM
2. So sorry about the crude landing. I didn't catch your entrance, so i couldn't be here to say hellloo (echo)

It's cool dude, it happens. Hello right back at ya.

PLATYPUS!!
1. I LOVE YOUR NAME!

lol, thanks, but I can't take credit. I borrowed it from Dogma, the Kevin Smith movie.

3. Tag=ace.

I just met him and I whole-heartedly agree.

5. I get where you are coming from, i do like a good spoof religion. But dont think that we are all behind a veil of sarcasm... we like (it could just be me...) a good serious discussion a lot. The thinly veiled sarcasm is reserved for the king Colbert.

No worries. I love me a good serious discussion too. I just like to make a dramatic entrance.

6. HAVE FUN!

Thanks Doc, I will.

Daruko
April 30th, 2009, 03:47 AM
The thinly veiled sarcasm is reserved for the king Colbert.
As if a tool like you is capable of understanding sarcasm. "reserved for king colbert" :icon_lol:

DrM
April 30th, 2009, 03:56 AM
Point taken Daruko, I personally have nothing against you, you are (mostly productive and you contribute to the discussion well. In fact i respect a lot of what you do. I was just pointing out the people he shouldn't insult, because that would make them take it personally and bitch scream and whine... I think you just made my point for me...

Edit: i never accused you of hazing. Where did you read that?!?!?
second edit: sorry for calling you a troll. too far.

Daruko
April 30th, 2009, 04:28 AM
I think you just made my point for me...
You come in here a month ago talking about how the COG is too standoffish, needs revised and that the "real" point of Googlism isn't to poke fun at fundamentalists at all :icon_rolleyes:(wrong).

You've ignored my attempts to engage you in creative endeavors, and after bitching recently about the "anxiety" on the site pissing you off, you start attacking me (I'm guessing out of butthurt because I didn't sympathize with your viewpoint). The only point proven is that you're a self-righteous indignant prick.

Edit: i never accused you of hazing. Where did you read that?!?!?
And I never said you did. WTF are yuo smoking?

Anyway, if you have anything further to state, take it to PM or IFU. I'm done fucking up the intro thread.

Tsar Phalanxia
April 30th, 2009, 11:51 AM
Umm. Awkward.

strategist01
April 30th, 2009, 12:13 PM
Yes. Yes i have been touched...
She touched me in my naughty place!

DrM
May 1st, 2009, 12:54 AM
lulz dun worry tsar, we worked it out.

Sorry Mr. Pus.
Were done fucking up your intro now.

Dolores
May 1st, 2009, 07:07 PM
Hee hee hee

Dr. Drilling_Teeth
May 1st, 2009, 09:19 PM
1. And in those days did some rise up and say, "Oi, this God business is teh Dumb... there isn't even reason, thought or intelligence the size of a mustard grain in this whole Belief System!"
2. Many did hearken unto these words and say "Verily, for what is a Belief System but a load of BS?" Then they came together and said "We shall create our own BS and it shall be Wise in the LOL and Good for Poking Fun at the Fundies."
3. Thus did many begin building great Parody and Spoof and they did say "This is teh FUNNAY and we are of great Wit."
4. Some said then, "We shall have for our God a plate of Flying Spaghetti, and it is original and filled with the LOL."
5. Then those who had long traveled these paths smirked, for they knew the first great air-born pasta and the FSM did not hold a candle to the mystical Flying Lasanga.
6. Now did some say "We shall worship the Oracle and the Answerer of Questions!"
7. But alas, some were deep in the BS of Knowledge and of Certainty, while others secretly held false Gods, who were but men and likely to be generally confused.
8. However, watching over all of them, the one true Goddess smiled at their Chaos and the Pissing Off of the Greyface... and the pissing matches between this Spoof and that Parody and 'lo She What Done It All saw that it was Good. For soon, Parody and Spoof would begin to fight among themselves as to which was better and which was laem; for they were all hairless monkeys and likely ones called "Full of Shit" and "Full of Self" and they cannot avert the programs of their fathers and their father's father to the furthest father's father who was first.
9. And She went away, content that all were doing Her bidding, though many did not know of it. Which was probably for the best.

fomenter
May 1st, 2009, 09:29 PM
1. And in those days did some rise up and say, "Oi, this God business is teh Dumb... there isn't even reason, thought or intelligence the size of a mustard grain in this whole Belief System!"
2. Many did hearken unto these words and say "Verily, for what is a Belief System but a load of BS?" Then they came together and said "We shall create our own BS and it shall be Wise in the LOL and Good for Poking Fun at the Fundies."
3. Thus did many begin building great Parody and Spoof and they did say "This is teh FUNNAY and we are of great Wit."
4. Some said then, "We shall have for our God a plate of Flying Spaghetti, and it is original and filled with the LOL."
5. Then those who had long traveled these paths smirked, for they knew the first great air-born pasta and the FSM did not hold a candle to they mystical Flying Lasanga.
6. Now did some say "We shall worship the Oracle and the Answerer of Questions!"
7. But alas, some were deep in the BS of Knowledge and of Certainty, while others secretly held false Gods, who were but men and likely to be generally confused.
8. However, watching over all of them, the one true Goddess smiled at their Chaos and the Pissing Off of the Greyface... and the pissing matches between this Spoof and that Parody and 'lo She What Done It All saw that it was Good. For soon, Parody and the Spoof would begin to fight among themselves as to which was better and which was laem; for they were all hairless monkeys and likely ones called "Full of Shit" and "Full of Self" and they cannot avert the programs of their fathers and their father's father to the first furthest father.
9. And She went away, content that all were doing Her bidding, though many did not know.
:knee7rm:

Loki
May 1st, 2009, 09:39 PM
But apples are so nice and shiny! Just ask Snow White.

I'd not have fallen for that one. Juicy apples? Come on witch, show some imagination!
I want succubae (lot of them) and no less!

Daruko
May 2nd, 2009, 06:13 AM
5. Then those who had long traveled these paths smirked, for they knew the first great air-born pasta and the FSM did not hold a candle to the mystical Flying Lasanga.
8. However, watching over all of them, the one true Goddess smiled at their Chaos and the Pissing Off of the Greyface... and the pissing matches between this Spoof and that Parody and 'lo She What Done It All saw that it was Good. For soon, Parody and Spoof would begin to fight among themselves as to which was better and which was laem; for they were all hairless monkeys and likely ones called "Full of Shit" and "Full of Self" and they cannot avert the programs of their fathers and their father's father to the furthest father's father who was first.
9. And She went away, content that all were doing Her bidding, though many did not know of it. Which was probably for the best.
http://gadgetcrunch.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/smoking-mittens.jpg

Dr. Drilling_Teeth
May 4th, 2009, 03:23 PM
http://gadgetcrunch.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/smoking-mittens.jpg

May cause cancer?

Ambassador Klok Kaos
May 4th, 2009, 03:57 PM
Wait wait wait. Is this Dorko guy trying to be the TGRR of this board or what?

fomenter
May 4th, 2009, 04:46 PM
yes its a lame and weak imitation of the good reverend

Dolores
May 4th, 2009, 04:58 PM
:icon_lol:

Daruko
May 4th, 2009, 09:35 PM
:yawn:

The Laughing Man
May 4th, 2009, 10:15 PM

Nice comeback, Daruko. You sure showed them.

Daruko
May 4th, 2009, 10:35 PM

The Laughing Man
May 4th, 2009, 10:58 PM
I'm not even going to joke around with you anymore, you creepy fucking stalker.

Tsar Phalanxia
May 4th, 2009, 11:15 PM
Hm. Hello, The Laughing Man.

The Laughing Man
May 4th, 2009, 11:28 PM
Hm. Hello, The Laughing Man.

Sup bro.

Cheesemonkeys24
August 28th, 2009, 12:39 AM
Ahoy maties. I come from the Pastafarian community to warn you nonbelievers of the coming Apocalypse (Apastalypse). The Dark Lord Darwin and his Science are covering the land, replacing our precious blind faith and beliefs with horrid reason, evidence, and facts. If you wish to avoid the coming doom, you must repent and let the Flying Spaghetti Monster touch you with His noodly appendage. Your god, Google, is indeed powerful, but lacks the mass of quivering pasta that is divine enough to repel Darwin's evil power. Beware the temptor and his tricks and head to http://www.venganza.org/ to hear the FSM's word and be blessed by Him. Sauce be upon you, my fellow satirists. Ramen.
-Captain Jeff

Why would I want a Noodle monster to touch me?
:icon_lol: :FU: :icon_lol:

kittehkaboodle
August 28th, 2009, 08:13 AM
Why would I want a Noodle monster to touch me?
:icon_lol: :FU: :icon_lol:

....say....

bobby & I could go into business together. him touching things.

do they have a stuffed FSM yet??? could work it into the act (http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm160/ispeak4thetrees/ElmoDancing.gif).

Will.
August 28th, 2009, 02:59 PM
No, but I'm pretty sure the creator of this thread may have had a few trips behind the altar, with Father O'mally

My fucked up way of saying hello is all.
:icon_:Dl:

Edit: By the way I know the creator, EDIT (GOOGLISTMOMENT) of the Flying Spaghetti monster church.

Cheesemonkeys24
August 28th, 2009, 07:57 PM
....say....

bobby & I could go into business together. him touching things.

do they have a stuffed FSM yet??? could work it into the act (http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm160/ispeak4thetrees/ElmoDancing.gif).

LOL:icon_lol:

kittehkaboodle
August 30th, 2009, 06:09 AM
better yet....let's make a mate for fsm. i heard a while back he was having a hard time with dating.

Cheesemonkeys24
August 30th, 2009, 04:51 PM
http://www.venganza.org/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/treetopper.jpg
How about her?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3291/3152754053_e7544134f5_o.png

Or her??? :icon_lol:

Will.
August 30th, 2009, 08:40 PM
first ones too nice
the second one too young
(I have this feeling that the FSM's approval rating would drop dead with the second one)

Daruko
August 30th, 2009, 09:37 PM
Holy fuck. I gotta pick my brains up off the floor.

Will.
August 30th, 2009, 09:38 PM
Holy fuck. I gotta pick my brains up off the floor.

You had a brain?

Daruko
August 31st, 2009, 01:32 AM
Just stop, Will. Just stop.

Will.
August 31st, 2009, 02:02 AM
Nah after our last encounter, You've earned it old buddy old pal.

Cheesemonkeys24
August 31st, 2009, 02:30 AM
So the first one then.

When should we set them up? :icon_lol:

Will.
August 31st, 2009, 05:21 AM
So the first one then.

When should we set them up? :icon_lol:

Lastfridaynextyear. :icon_:Dl:

tagnostic
August 31st, 2009, 06:35 AM
the
suspense
is
killing
me

sailor
September 2nd, 2009, 10:36 AM
http://www.venganza.org/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/treetopper.jpg
How about her?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3291/3152754053_e7544134f5_o.png

Or her??? :icon_lol:

seriously? what about m' lady G? is she, er single, or what??
they're in the same profession.

Loki
September 2nd, 2009, 11:33 PM
seriously? what about m' lady G? is she, er single, or what??
they're in the same profession.

Translation:
Wibble, wibble, wibble. :icon_mrgreen:

kittehkaboodle
September 3rd, 2009, 03:45 AM
Translation:
Wibble, wibble, wibble. :icon_mrgreen:

i dont know that tune. i remember webbles wobble but they dont fall down.

ill have to google it.

to fret? or something about children? i guess, ill never understand you...unless you speak satanically to me very softly, which i apparently now know.

i think i lost some i.q. points with my boob increase. i hate that, maybe thats why...

huntedbyninjas
September 5th, 2009, 06:06 AM
Pastafarianism. haha Interesting concept, yes?=P They always have the most interesting posts of all the people who come around here. =D

Cheesemonkeys24
September 6th, 2009, 09:24 PM
I just had this thought, what if the FSM reproduces a-sexually?

http://science.kukuchew.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/flying_spaghetti_gingerbread_monsters_cookies.jpg

Or it's already married.... That's what it says on this website. The title is called "The dream of the flying spaghetti monster's wife"

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1401/742203872_7d77adcb50.jpg
:barf:
It does look really wrong.

Loki
September 6th, 2009, 10:15 PM
Pastafarianism. haha Interesting concept, yes?=P They always have the most interesting posts of all the people who come around here. =D

Oh c'mon! I was one of the original Pastafarians and we had a laugh. Then the uberatheists got the sniff and ruined our fun.
Not that the sensible forumites talked to us wild hatemail posters.
Bobbsie got rid of us - party line wasn't being towed :(

Arsebiscuit!

huntedbyninjas
September 7th, 2009, 05:27 AM
Awww. *pats head* Its okay loki...I didnt know you were a Pasta man? But then again there was a long period where i was absent so i probably forgot a lot about different people here.