View Full Version : It's someone famous' birthday

strategist01
April 27th, 2009, 09:13 PM
No, it's not Rihanna.

It's Samuel Morse's birthday today! As the almighty, soon to be omnipresent, omnibenevolent, she who brings light, Google will have told you, by changing herself into Morse, so that we all may know of his birthday.

So, just praise him, bask in his glory, and appreciate the fact that without him, we wouldn't be at the same level of technology today!

Daruko
April 27th, 2009, 11:11 PM
Fuck Samuel Morse! If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have this third ass cheek! :icon_evil:

Also, my third aunt died from morse code.

strategist01
April 28th, 2009, 06:32 AM
You want to commit necrophilia??? You sick, sick man! May the light of Google shine upon you, and guide you out of this darkness...for Samuel brought knowledge to the world, and knowledge is a virtue of google, so you are actually saying fuck google! Blashphemer! Ban him!

Tsar Phalanxia
April 28th, 2009, 08:58 AM
Wait, wat?

EDIT: Don't try to troll Daruko. It's for your own good :D

djura
April 28th, 2009, 11:42 AM
.... .- .--. .--. -.-- -... .. .-. - .... -.. .- -.-- -- .-. .-.-.- -- --- .-. ...

that is if I remember correctly...

strategist01
April 28th, 2009, 02:31 PM
Well, I was just pointing out, that by not liking samuel, who was a bringer of knowledge, a virtue of google, he was not liking knowledge, and there fore not liking google, and should not be a part of this forum.

Of course, you know I'm just pulling all of your legs :P

Daruko
April 28th, 2009, 02:31 PM
You want to commit necrophilia??? Ban him!
WUT? :\

strategist01
April 28th, 2009, 02:33 PM
.... .- .--. .--. -.-- -... .. .-. - .... -.. .- -.-- --..-- -- .-. .-.-.- -- --- .-. ... .

actually, you left out the "rse" part.

strategist01
April 28th, 2009, 02:35 PM
you said said fuck samuel morse, and to fuck is to have sex with, so you actually wanna have sex with some bones...

I'm just pulling you leg...

Daruko
April 28th, 2009, 02:36 PM
you said said fuck samuel morse, and to fuck is to have sex with, so you actually wanna have sex with some bones...

I'm just pulling you leg...
oh :icon_lol:
fuck, got me

strategist01
April 28th, 2009, 06:08 PM
Minor technicalities can be a bitch, right? NOTE: I do not want to become a lawyer...evar.

fosley
May 3rd, 2009, 03:01 AM
Obviously, I'm a few days late, but. . . so a year or so ago, I found that the newer Windows API had an extended Beep() function. The old ones would just beep for a set duration at a set frequency, but the new API allows you to specify both duration and frequency. Thus armed, I wrote a simple program that would convert from whatever text you typed/copied into the box to working morse code with the system speaker. I never did figure out multi-threading, so it locked the whole program while it was beeping and you couldn't stop it once started (short of the task manager), but I thought it was cool. :)