View Full Version : nethernet

fomenter
May 1st, 2009, 03:42 AM
have you found this game yet?
i did a quick search of coG and it didn't come up, if not sign up here http://thenethernet.com/join/fomenter and play! its a Internet exploration
game get points for surfing or leaving landmines in spots others surf...

DrM
May 1st, 2009, 05:29 AM
This is actually really cool checking it out right now.

fomenter
May 1st, 2009, 07:15 PM
This is actually really cool checking it out right now.
cool i see your playing i tried to leave a crate for you on your profile

Loki
May 2nd, 2009, 12:43 AM
I had a look - complicated. I like my games a bit simple - shoot everyone but me.

I borrowed that system from the US Air Force.

DrM
May 2nd, 2009, 12:47 AM
Thanks formenter!
Im considering playing more. But really i just checked it out for the novelty. Its pretty hilarious.

fomenter
May 2nd, 2009, 01:51 AM
its not to hard to figure out i play in short bursts once every few weeks and leave it on and accumulate DP points as i surf , every now and then i get in a war and fight other players fun stuff..

strategist01
May 3rd, 2009, 10:45 AM
Hey there, joined, and am already lvl. 4! Yay! Thanks for showing this to me!

fomenter
May 5th, 2009, 04:43 AM
Hey there, joined, and am already lvl. 4! Yay! Thanks for showing this to me!
cool glad you like it..

strategist01
May 5th, 2009, 06:37 AM
I tried to take one of your missions today, and I didn't go past the first page which was odd. I heard that there were some bugs creeping into the nethernet, so that may be the cause. Maybe take one of my missions and see if this happens to you as well?

fomenter
May 5th, 2009, 07:13 AM
I tried to take one of your missions today, and I didn't go past the first page which was odd. I heard that there were some bugs creeping into the nethernet, so that may be the cause. Maybe take one of my missions and see if this happens to you as well?
i just ran through one of my missions and it worked fine, sometimes the nethernet gets a message that says "the tubes are clogged try again later" that might stop a mission from loading right..try again and see what happens. also check your profile:icon_cool:

fomenter
May 5th, 2009, 07:24 AM
i just ran your mission its up and working.. nice

Dr Goofy Mofo
May 5th, 2009, 07:40 AM
I signed up then forgot about it

fomenter
May 6th, 2009, 02:31 AM
by the way if you try a mission and hit the "tubes clogged" or" tools not available" message try your refresh button it clears the problem most times..

DrM
May 6th, 2009, 05:06 AM
Formenter... could you give the link to the pd gathering quest again? that was awesome.

fomenter
May 6th, 2009, 06:20 AM
Formenter... could you give the link to the pd gathering quest again? that was awesome.
http://thenethernet.com/missions/404_mission__a_mission_about_nothing

and if you type
DP-115Series in the mission search a bunch of dp missions will come up..

DrM
May 6th, 2009, 06:36 AM
thanks formenter! i may just go above level 4 yet!

fomenter
May 6th, 2009, 06:40 AM
good luck, if you are working on chaos associations picking fights and mining sites is a good way to level up..

fomenter
May 25th, 2009, 06:58 AM
bump
to say thanks for the help:cool: