View Full Version : The Plan to Magically Erase the Past:

DrM
May 10th, 2009, 05:11 AM
Personally, this is what i think we should to to get ourselves out of this mess and clean up the site. STOP BICKERING. United we stand divided we fall. Here is my proposed plan to do so:
I. We need to forgive and forget about the past. I dont care who did what before, or why/how people came here. It doesn't fucking matter.

1. PD'ers, i dont care why you came here, even if all you wanted to do was to fuck shit up. As long as you are sincerely commited to this site and honestly want to improve it (instead of just sticking with your original intent of fucking shit up.); then you are always welcome here. If your only goal here is to hunt daruko down until hes a smoldering pile of ash, or to tear down this forum and turn it into another PD, or to generally piss everyone off; then fuck off, because you are NOT WELCOME HERE!
2. Daruko, take it easy man. Forgive the PD'ers for hunting you down aimlessly. Forgive them for banning you from PD. Just forgive them. Let it go, what is done is done, people should stop bothering you (as stated above) so its fine. I love your contributions, but half the time you are the only one bickering with the PD'ers, and when you do that, everyone loses. If you have to, ignore them. Dont worry about Lamb, he'll go away eventually.
3. CoG regulars (non PD): guys bear with me here. We have been through a lot of bickering between PD and Daruko. But that does not mean we dont cause our fair share of the bickering. Which one of us hasn't lashed out at daruko or the PD'ers everyonce in a while. If you look above, I pointed out that the PD crowd needs to get serious about being a part of this forum or leave. (That does not mean that they need to be serious in a parody religion, just means they need to stop being asses and contribute to the forum.) What we need to do is recognize which PD'ers are being serious about the forum or just trying to hunt Daruko down/fuck up our forum. We need to be generally welcoming to the former and come down hard on the latter. If we manage to do that, then we can assimilate the PD crowd into our forum without assuming that every PD forumite is squishy vermin or just here to fuck around. (as daruko and S7S have been guilty of numerous times id say.) We also need to make sure to not bicker amongst ourselves.
4. Erasmus, regardless of how the site was before, its differant now. I dont think we have the unity to change it that much right now. Hate to dissapoint. That does not mean the site cannot change. If the groups above agree to the above conditions and advise, then we should be able to stop the bickering long enough to get shit done. So for now, stop talking altogether about changing the mods/admins. They will hold untill we need the change. The site isn't going anywhere.

Ok so the rest of the thread is for everyone mentioned to agree/disagree to the above terms. Just remember, the plan wont work unless everyone plays along. Dont be "that guy" who is the only one holding us back.
I really believe that this is something that will genuinely move us forward. STAY UNIFIED.
Dr. OUT!

The Good Reverend Roger
May 10th, 2009, 07:00 AM
Personally, this is what i think we should to to get ourselves out of this mess and clean up the site. STOP BICKERING. United we stand divided we fall. Here is my proposed plan to do so:
I. We need to forgive and forget about the past. I dont care who did what before, or why/how people came here. It doesn't fucking matter.

1. PD'ers, i dont care why you came here, even if all you wanted to do was to fuck shit up. As long as you are sincerely commited to this site and honestly want to improve it (instead of just sticking with your original intent of fucking shit up.); then you are always welcome here. If your only goal here is to hunt daruko down until hes a smoldering pile of ash, or to tear down this forum and turn it into another PD, or to generally piss everyone off; then fuck off, because you are NOT WELCOME HERE!
2. Daruko, take it easy man. Forgive the PD'ers for hunting you down aimlessly. Forgive them for banning you from PD. Just forgive them. Let it go, what is done is done, people should stop bothering you (as stated above) so its fine. I love your contributions, but half the time you are the only one bickering with the PD'ers, and when you do that, everyone loses. If you have to, ignore them. Dont worry about Lamb, he'll go away eventually.
3. CoG regulars (non PD): guys bear with me here. We have been through a lot of bickering between PD and Daruko. But that does not mean we dont cause our fair share of the bickering. Which one of us hasn't lashed out at daruko or the PD'ers everyonce in a while. If you look above, I pointed out that the PD crowd needs to get serious about being a part of this forum or leave. (That does not mean that they need to be serious in a parody religion, just means they need to stop being asses and contribute to the forum.) What we need to do is recognize which PD'ers are being serious about the forum or just trying to hunt Daruko down/fuck up our forum. We need to be generally welcoming to the former and come down hard on the latter. If we manage to do that, then we can assimilate the PD crowd into our forum without assuming that every PD forumite is squishy vermin or just here to fuck around. (as daruko and S7S have been guilty of numerous times id say.) We also need to make sure to not bicker amongst ourselves.
4. Erasmus, regardless of how the site was before, its differant now. I dont think we have the unity to change it that much right now. Hate to dissapoint. That does not mean the site cannot change. If the groups above agree to the above conditions and advise, then we should be able to stop the bickering long enough to get shit done. So for now, stop talking altogether about changing the mods/admins. They will hold untill we need the change. The site isn't going anywhere.

Ok so the rest of the thread is for everyone mentioned to agree/disagree to the above terms. Just remember, the plan wont work unless everyone plays along. Dont be "that guy" who is the only one holding us back.
I really believe that this is something that will genuinely move us forward. STAY UNIFIED.
Dr. OUT!

Fuck you, you Nazi bitch.

DrM
May 10th, 2009, 07:35 AM
well... i tried.

The Good Reverend Roger
May 10th, 2009, 07:44 AM
well... i tried.

Yeah, you tried. You tried to tell people what they're allowed to think and say, and you tried to speak for everyone while doing so.

Go fuck yourself.

Dr Goofy Mofo
May 10th, 2009, 07:45 AM
Trying is not giving up after one attempt and one person saying no. That is:

U: Hey I got this Idea!
I: No, you don't
U: Ok, your right I don't
I: Yea, you little bitch, I rule.

The Good Reverend Roger
May 10th, 2009, 07:49 AM
Trying is not giving up after one attempt and one person saying no. That is:

U: Hey I got this Idea!
I: No, you don't
U: Ok, your right I don't
I: Yea, you little bitch, I rule.

Heh. All I know is that since I returned, DrM has been attempting to instruct me in what I am allowed to think and say. He has made several attempts to dictate terms to the Discordians, and apparently has NO fucking clue how pretentious it makes him look.

He can, of course, make all the announcements he likes. I can, of course, point and laugh at him. It has nothing to do with me "ruling", but rather refusing to be "ruled" by a self-appointed board nanny.

Dr Goofy Mofo
May 10th, 2009, 07:52 AM
Indeed, what most don't understand is rules are for kids and people with no will power. Compromise is for adults.

DrM
May 10th, 2009, 07:55 AM
Thanks goofy, it was more of a sigh of exasperation than a sigh of defeat. Still going strong on this thread.
O and TGRR, im not trying to tell anyone how to live there lives. Im just playing the role of benvolio...
I am simply giving my personal advise on how to settle our differences. Namely by apologizing for the past and moving on. I realize that i dont speak for everyone, and that my view of the way things are isnt 100% correct. I am not trying to force this on anyone, as i said its my personal opinion not a rule. Anyone is entitled to disagree/agree with it.

The Good Reverend Roger
May 10th, 2009, 07:57 AM
I realize that i dont speak for everyone,

Heh.

At least have the courage of your convictions.

Dr Goofy Mofo
May 10th, 2009, 07:58 AM
Dr Goofy,
Inspires the uninspired!
Loves Van Wilder!
is uninspired.

The Good Reverend Roger
May 10th, 2009, 08:03 AM
Dr Goofy,
Inspires the uninspired!
Loves Van Wilder!
is uninspired.

Goofy, you're the only one I know from this site that gets it.

If you (well, not you, you know what I mean) stop telling us what to do, it's AMAZING how reasonable we can get.

But there's a good chunk of the crowd here that INSISTS on handing out rules and edicts. DrM is a good example. He is the spiritual son of Ari "Americans need to be careful what they think and say" Fleischer.

Dr Goofy Mofo
May 10th, 2009, 08:06 AM
I know, probally cause I am not a fan of rules myself. One needs to be wild and free in order to be true to oneself.

The Good Reverend Roger
May 10th, 2009, 08:11 AM
I know, probally cause I am not a fan of rules myself. One needs to be wild and free in order to be true to oneself.

I'll settle for "free".

In any case, I don't see what the problem is. Sister Faith and several others have insisted on marginalizing us and treating us as outsiders since we have arrived. DrM was happy to jump on the bandwagon.

So why the fuck should we show any concern for their feelings on this (or any other) subject? Fuck them. I see no reason to show them any more respect than they have shown us. They wish to imply that we are here on their sufferance? Then we will act like the place doesn't just burn down on our sufferance.

Sister Faith can walk on the water,
DrM can stroll on the sea,
This fuckers can walk wherever they want,
But no pig walks on me.

Or words to that effect.

DrM
May 10th, 2009, 08:12 AM
hahahhahahahhahaa courage of your convictions? who talks like that? i even had to look that up. You are funny Reverend.

Regardless, what do you mean by that? As you have pointed out, i dont have any power, i didnt self appoint myself a net-nanny so i cant really accomplish this goal without the consent of just about everyone in the forum (including the discordians, so your idea of me dictating rules to them is kinda silly eh?). So for me, i am sticking to my guns just by asking everyone else for their ideas and help. since that is all i can do to accomplish my goal.

I do hope this compromise is satisfactory to you TGRR, if it is not, simply say you disagree and move on. I hope you got from the OP that bickering isnt a good idea in this thread. If you feel like ranting about it, move it to a differant one please. Thank you.

The Good Reverend Roger
May 10th, 2009, 08:17 AM
hahahhahahahhahaa courage of your convictions? who talks like that? i even had to look that up. You are funny Reverend.

So you're a hick? I kind of figured.

Regardless, what do you mean by that? As you have pointed out, i dont have any power, i didnt self appoint myself a net-nanny so i cant really accomplish this goal without the consent of just about everyone in the forum (including the discordians, so your idea of me dictating rules to them is kinda silly eh?). So for me, i am sticking to my guns just by asking everyone else for their ideas and help. since that is all i can do to accomplish my goal.

Do you even read your own posts? Even the sections I quote back at you, where you're pronouncing edicts and making proclamations as to what everyone will do, while attempting to speak for everyone?

Are you drunk, or just stupid?

I do hope this compromise is satisfactory to you TGRR, if it is not, simply say you disagree and move on. I hope you got from the OP that bickering isnt a good idea in this thread. If you feel like ranting about it, move it to a differant one please. Thank you.

Nothing you do or say will be satisfactory, DrM. You've made certain of that. And I think that instead of moving on, I will continue to point and laugh at your ridiculous shit.

Like this ---> :icon_lol:

Dr Goofy Mofo
May 10th, 2009, 08:18 AM
I'll settle for "free".

In any case, I don't see what the problem is. Sister Faith and several others have insisted on marginalizing us and treating us as outsiders since we have arrived. DrM was happy to jump on the bandwagon.

So why the fuck should we show any concern for their feelings on this (or any other) subject? Fuck them. I see no reason to show them any more respect than they have shown us. They wish to imply that we are here on their sufferance? Then we will act like the place doesn't just burn down on our sufferance.

Sister Faith can walk on the water,
DrM can stroll on the sea,
This fuckers can walk wherever they want,
But no pig walks on me.

Or words to that effect.

Treat others how you want to be treated, goes down to mirror imaging and deep into some psychological stuff.

The Good Reverend Roger
May 10th, 2009, 08:19 AM
Treat others how you want to be treated, goes down to mirror imaging and deep into some psychological stuff.

I'm more of a "treat others how they treat you" kind of guy. I'm not into turning the other cheek, being a forgiving sort, or being "reasonable".

But you already know that, because you've actually spoken TO me, instead of AT me, like the self-righteous little pricks that infest this place.

Dr Goofy Mofo
May 10th, 2009, 08:23 AM
My momma raised me right! I don't turn the other cheek in a sense but I appear to, I am the forgiving sort and I am reasonable.

The Good Reverend Roger
May 10th, 2009, 08:32 AM
My momma raised me right! I don't turn the other cheek in a sense but I appear to, I am the forgiving sort and I am reasonable.

I just really get a kick out of the OP..."Oh, hey, guys, if you start kissing our arses now, we won't be mad anymore". How nice, how THRILLING that they aren't mad anymore. Well, unfortunately, I'm still mad as hell, because the REASON I am mad is ONGOING.

I am not required to settle for being a second-class member of the board.

I am not required to be told that serious posts of mine don't qualify for SD or even GD (speaking of the rants back when I started).

I am not required to live with a double standard imposed by certain members of this board.

I am not required to stand for insults, especially from craven little fucks like DrM, and especially when they are dressed up in "concern" for the board, for the "younger members", etc, etc.

Dr Goofy Mofo
May 10th, 2009, 08:44 AM
All on which is true. Every member should be equal and should not have to deal with other members shit. A new member should be just as important as the oldest member. People keep forgetting that and they just like to put people into groups and make certain people leaders and belittle others. That is how society has worked and that is how they think they should.

People who live in democracy rarely get what it is truly suppose to mean because it has never worked the way it was suppose to. The point was to give every person a voice and that even the littlest voice had a say in what was going to happen to their country. All men are equal was to ring out as the true democracy but reality is a cold and harsh mistress that fucks you and leaves you naked on the steps.

DrM
May 10th, 2009, 08:44 AM
Look, Good Reverend, all i want is for us to stop fighting and bickering. My only goal, almost since i have joined here is to unite the forum. This is simply what i think is the most clear cut path to that goal. I think its hilarious that you continue to claim that these are "edicts" or "proclamations". How many times do i have to say "my opinion" before i gag from the phrases taste? If you hate my idea so much, do YOU have an idea that will get us to put aside our differences? FYI i live in california, the antithesis of hick.

Goofy, this will inspire you. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wked08Zkc-c&feature=channel)
Just watch some of his vids, hes a genius.

Dr Goofy Mofo
May 10th, 2009, 08:47 AM
That guy is interesting but this guy is better http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehQo7s_02sc ok not really but he is

The Good Reverend Roger
May 10th, 2009, 08:47 AM
All on which is true. Every member should be equal and should not have to deal with other members shit. A new member should be just as important as the oldest member. People keep forgetting that and they just like to put people into groups and make certain people leaders and belittle others. That is how society has worked and that is how they think they should.

People who live in democracy rarely get what it is truly suppose to mean because it has never worked the way it was suppose to. The point was to give every person a voice and that even the littlest voice had a say in what was going to happen to their country. All men are equal was to ring out as the true democracy but reality is a cold and harsh mistress that fucks you and leaves you naked on the steps.

Or puking up shitty beer in the neighbor's hedge. One or the other.

Anyway, I don't see any need to actually post content so long as serious efforts get slammed into Google Chat, while Daruko gets to blog about his medical problems in SD. Just for one example.

Know what I mean?

Dr Goofy Mofo
May 10th, 2009, 08:49 AM
Yea, that is why as formentor has stated we need to get better names and a better layout.

The Good Reverend Roger
May 10th, 2009, 08:52 AM
Look, Good Reverend, all i want is for us to stop fighting and bickering. My only goal, almost since i have joined here is to unite the forum.

Why the fuck would anyone be interested in a united forum? Did we turn into Calvinists while I wasn't looking?

This is simply what i think is the most clear cut path to that goal. I think its hilarious that you continue to claim that these are "edicts" or "proclamations". How many times do i have to say "my opinion" before i gag from the phrases taste?

Doesn't do much good, when you then immediately order people to conform or leave, and claim to speak for the group. Are you denying you did that? Shall I just fucking quote the paragraph again?

If you hate my idea so much, do YOU have an idea that will get us to put aside our differences? FYI i live in california, the antithesis of hick.

Who the hell wants to put aside our differences? I'd just like to be able to DISCUSS them without being told to toe the line or leave, thank you very fucking much.

Also, you could live in Manhattan and be a hick. It's a state of mind, exhibited by a combination of appeal to ridicule and appeal to ignorance, as shown in your post in which you did both when dealing with the phrase "the courage of your convictions".

You wanted to do a little ridiculing? No problem. Just stop your fucking crying when you're called what you are.

The Good Reverend Roger
May 10th, 2009, 08:54 AM
Yea, that is why as formentor has stated we need to get better names and a better layout.

Naw. You just need to stop a few shitsocks from modding based on personal likes and dislikes.

Because that's precisely what has happened, and IS happening. And it's why myself and at least two other people refuse to post anything other longer than a paragraph or so.

Dr Goofy Mofo
May 10th, 2009, 08:56 AM
Well that sucks, they could use some good rants around here.

The Good Reverend Roger
May 10th, 2009, 08:59 AM
Well that sucks, they could use some good rants around here.

I tried that. They were moved to Google Chat and IFU, to make room for such incisive posts as "Savage asks us all what's the meaning of life", and "I CAN HAZ SURGERY".

Fuck that noise. Scikky has already made it plain that Daruko can post any fucking rot he pleases in SD, and everyone else gets moved...and not just the sardonic posts about super-syphilis, but shit about how society uses memetics to "adjust" recalcitrant members, etc.

Dr Goofy Mofo
May 10th, 2009, 09:03 AM
Hmm... this is the problem with me not reading a lot of post and ignoring half of what is going on.

fomenter
May 10th, 2009, 09:04 AM
Naw. You just need to stop a few shitsocks from modding based on personal likes and dislikes.

Because that's precisely what has happened, and IS happening. And it's why myself and at least two other people refuse to post anything other longer than a paragraph or so.
this too unfortunately, the few doing this and the culture that supports it need to be broken.

The Good Reverend Roger
May 10th, 2009, 09:06 AM
this too unfortunately, the few doing this and the culture that supports it need to be broken.

Good luck with that. It was happening when that fuckbat Geoff was here, and it's still happening today.

DrM
May 10th, 2009, 09:08 AM
I just really get a kick out of the OP..."Oh, hey, guys, if you start kissing our arses now, we won't be mad anymore". How nice, how THRILLING that they aren't mad anymore. Well, unfortunately, I'm still mad as hell, because the REASON I am mad is ONGOING.

I am not required to settle for being a second-class member of the board.

I am not required to be told that serious posts of mine don't qualify for SD or even GD (speaking of the rants back when I started).

I am not required to live with a double standard imposed by certain members of this board.

I am not required to stand for insults, especially from craven little fucks like DrM, and especially when they are dressed up in "concern" for the board, for the "younger members", etc, etc.

OUR ASSES? first off, i dont pretend to be a part of the 4 groups present in the OP. So dont be saying our when addressing me.

I dont want you to be a second class member of the board. When did i EVER say that? In fact, half of the OP is designed to get people to stop treating you like that. namely the part where i said we should assimilate the PD crowd into the forum instead of having them almost like a seperate entity the whole time. (check numbah 3 in the OP).

I dont even know about the rants from back when you started. I wasnt there. But the SD? it says in the subtext what is supposed to be in there, abba is music and belongs in the GD. Let it go man. Not reffering to ABBA? then i missed something, and its outta my hands since i have no idea what you are reffering to.

I dont think anyone is requiring you to stand for insults of any kind or origin. My concern for the children is completely valid. Seeing that i am 16 myself. But i digresss, you do have a point with the last comment. I neglected to do something. My plan calls for mass apologies from everyone. I dont plan to make a double standard.
TGRR. I am deeply sorry for what i have done. I have labled you a troll on numerous accounts. I have insulted you and most of what you stand for. I got a false impression of you from the start. I have marked you a scapegoat. I have been trying to change the status quo since i got here. I have generally thought of you as a horrible bastard. I have adressed you unfairly as a subject, not an equal.
Some of these things have reasons, but none are justifiable. They are entirely my fault. And i apologize.

Dr Goofy Mofo
May 10th, 2009, 09:14 AM

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn287/drgoofymofo/oodcircle.jpg

^ Made it myself, i did!

The Good Reverend Roger
May 10th, 2009, 09:16 AM
OUR ASSES? first off, i dont pretend to be a part of the 4 groups present in the OP. So dont be saying our when addressing me.

Why not? You claim to speak for everybody, or at least the "decent" members.

I dont want you to be a second class member of the board. When did i EVER say that? In fact, half of the OP is designed to get people to stop treating you like that. namely the part where i said we should assimilate the PD crowd into the forum instead of having them almost like a seperate entity the whole time. (check numbah 3 in the OP).

Of course you fucking want two classes of member. That's why the OP states that we can have it your way or leave. That is too high a price for "assimilation".

I dont even know about the rants from back when you started. I wasnt there. But the SD? it says in the subtext what is supposed to be in there, abba is music and belongs in the GD. Let it go man. Not reffering to ABBA? then i missed something, and its outta my hands since i have no idea what you are reffering to.

I'm pretty sure I differentiated between my actual serious posts and shit like the Abba thread. Perhaps you could, you know, actually READ before you respond.

I dont think anyone is requiring you to stand for insults of any kind or origin. My concern for the children is completely valid.

Yeah, the more rabid Christians use that excuse, too.

Seeing that i am 16 myself. But i digresss, you do have a point with the last comment. I neglected to do something. My plan calls for mass apologies from everyone. I dont plan to make a double standard.
TGRR. I am deeply sorry for what i have done. I have labled you a troll on numerous accounts. I have insulted you and most of what you stand for. I got a false impression of you from the start. I have marked you a scapegoat. I have been trying to change the status quo since i got here. I have generally thought of you as a horrible bastard. I have adressed you unfairly as a subject, not an equal.
Some of these things have reasons, but none are justifiable. They are entirely my fault. And i apologize.

I am a Horrible Bastard. I'm comfortable with that.

But, okay, I accept your apology, and am willing to try this again.

Daruko
May 10th, 2009, 09:17 AM
http://lilteacher.com/myPictures/School-popcorn%20box.gif

The Good Reverend Roger
May 10th, 2009, 09:19 AM
http://lilteacher.com/myPictures/School-popcorn%20box.gif

And here Daruko demonstates his marvelous sense of timing once again.

:icon_lol:

Fucking idiot.

Daruko
May 10th, 2009, 09:26 AM
I'm just watching you carefully attempt to wrap everyone around your finger here the way you do at PD. I love how clearly pretentious you are, and how you think you get to treat everyone like shit and talk down to them, while they bend over and take it up the ass. It is pretty remarkable though.

The Good Reverend Roger
May 10th, 2009, 09:29 AM
I'm just watching you carefully attempt to wrap everyone around your finger here the way you do at PD. I love how clearly pretentious you are, and how you think you get to treat everyone like shit and talk down to them, while they bend over and take it up the ass. It is pretty remarkable though.

Actually, you're just pissed because people you hate don't give a fuck that you hate them.

You're pissed because you came here expecting to be a leader of some kind, just like you expected to be a leader at PD, and once again nobody is interested in following you.

You're pissed because you desperately want to be relevant, and you're not.

Again. Just like always.

fomenter
May 10th, 2009, 09:31 AM
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn287/drgoofymofo/oodcircle.jpg

^ Made it myself, i did!i like it

The Good Reverend Roger
May 10th, 2009, 09:33 AM
i like it

Yep. It's cool.

Have you noticed that Daruko is DESPERATE for the bickering to continue?

Because he knows that once it's over, everyone will remember that he really has nothing to say.

Daruko
May 10th, 2009, 09:34 AM
And "compromise" means letting TGRR do whatever he wants, even if it contradicts expectations for other posters, and eventually banning anyone who disagrees with TGRR for any extended period of time to prevent from having to listen to TGRR and his buddies tear the forum apart everytime that other member posts. Mark my words. That is the only "compromise" PD will make with this forum. But I'm tired of preaching a truth which can only be learned. I'm just gonna sit back and watch this freak show.

Popcorn anyone? :icon_lol:

The Good Reverend Roger
May 10th, 2009, 09:35 AM
And "compromise" means letting TGRR do whatever he wants, even if it contradicts expectations for other posters, and eventually banning anyone who disagrees with TGRR for any extended period of time to prevent from having to listen to TGRR and his buddies tear the forum apart everytime that other member posts. Mark my words. That is the only "compromise" PD will make with this forum. But I'm tired of preaching a truth which can only be learned. I'm just gonna sick back and watch this freak show.

Popcorn anyone? :icon_lol:

Once again, Daruko is terrified that once the arguing stops, everyone will remember that he really has nothing to say...that he's a drunken little attention whore who never had an original thought in his life.

:D

DrM
May 10th, 2009, 09:36 AM
I am glad. =D
As for the christian comment. please read. I said that i care for the children because I AM ONE!!! I dont like seeing sexual content. Not every teenager is that horny.
I believe i said that i didnt speak for everyone. In fact, the whole purpose of this thread is to find out what they think about the compromise i am proposing. (as opposed to solely what I think.)
I definitely do not want two classes of member. Here is my reasoning on the discordians:
1. Many members of the forum see all of the PD crowd as people just here to watch the forum burn around it. And therefore talk down to them, generating resentment.
2. This is an untrue stereotype. It is unfair to the discordians to assume that.
3. I want to stop resentment in the CoG.
4. I want to create a way for the discordians who do not fit the "useless troll" description to prove that.
5. I gave them the tool neccessary to do just that, namely this thread.
6. Without the stereotype, the discordians fellow Googlists will stop talking down to them. (unless one of the two really are bastards...)
7. Resentment gone! YAY!?

Roger you make a good point about daruko, he does tend to fly off the handle, and has his share of bickering. I dont know whether he is desperate to have the bickering continue or not, im not gonna speak for him. But i dont think he was completely unprovoked either.
im glad your around to watch Dar.
But Roger, the whole point of this is to not bicker, It would go a LONG way if you and Daruko apologized to eachother, becuase you have some serious bad history.

fomenter
May 10th, 2009, 09:38 AM
we had two or three civil and interesting conversations going on, even some reasonable disagreement with drm and daruko shows and the popcorn comes out the intelligent debate ends and the bickering begins,
"fuck off and die in a fire" is just around the corner

The Good Reverend Roger
May 10th, 2009, 09:39 AM
I am glad. =D
As for the christian comment. please read. I said that i care for the children because I AM ONE!!! I dont like seeing sexual content. Not every teenager is that horny.

Yes they are. I know, because I was one, sometime around the invention of fire. See your doctor.

The Good Reverend Roger
May 10th, 2009, 09:42 AM
1. Many members of the forum see all of the PD crowd as people just here to watch the forum burn around it. And therefore talk down to them, generating resentment.
2. This is an untrue stereotype. It is unfair to the discordians to assume that.
3. I want to stop resentment in the CoG.
4. I want to create a way for the discordians who do not fit the "useless troll" description to prove that.
5. I gave them the tool neccessary to do just that, namely this thread.
6. Without the stereotype, the discordians fellow Googlists will stop talking down to them. (unless one of the two really are bastards...)
7. Resentment gone! YAY!?

A few things:

1. We don't have to prove anything.

2. We DID post actual content. We were told it wasn't "intellectual enough", even though most of it had to do with the way people use symbology to control people with religion, "patriotism", etc.

3. They shouldn't talk down to us anyway. We should not have to struggle to be accepted. Especially since we're basically in the majority, now.

Daruko
May 10th, 2009, 09:45 AM
WELCOME TO PD #2, FOLKS!

The Good Reverend Roger
May 10th, 2009, 09:46 AM
we had two or three civil and interesting conversations going on, even some reasonable disagreement with drm and daruko shows and the popcorn comes out the intelligent debate ends and the bickering begins,
"fuck off and die in a fire" is just around the corner

He can't help it. He wasn't the center of attention, so the toys have to fly out of the pram.

The Good Reverend Roger
May 10th, 2009, 09:46 AM
WELCOME TO PD #2, FOLKS!

Jesus, Daruko, stop embarrassing yourself, you silly-ass drunk.

TGRR,
Knows why Daruko CAN'T let the drama die.

DrM
May 10th, 2009, 09:59 AM
This is actually really ironic. The point of the thread is (mostly) to get PD and Daruko to stop fighting. Yet here they are, locked in a (not so epic) battle. Once again, apology is probably a start.

Roger "prove" is a bad word choice, more the PD crowd to distinquish between the useless trolls and the actual people amongst them. Not from our perspective, but thiers.
I know that you shouldnt have to struggle, but that is the way it is. I dont see any other way to get them to stop ostracizing you all the time.
African Americans and Jew shouldn't have had to struggle, but they still did.

Daruko
May 10th, 2009, 10:08 AM
Where have any of the PD folks agreed to any compromise? No one has any problems with the few basic rules of this site or the things you said, DrM, except for the PD folks. This site is going to have to make up it's mind where it wants to go from here. Become PD or make a stand. I don't give a shit what you do.

If a real compromise is ever presented, I'd be open to it, but I know better. They will never leave me alone, as long as we are both here. Respect for the forum and it's non-pd users is a thing of the past.

Tsar Phalanxia
May 10th, 2009, 12:38 PM
Umm. I don't think DrM fully understand what Discordianism is , and what he's getting into.

The Laughing Man
May 10th, 2009, 02:17 PM
This site is going to have to make up it's mind where it wants to go from here. Become PD or make a stand.

So what you're basically saying here is that if CoG and PD stop fighting, you'll start treating CoG members as enemies?

It's hilarious how you group entire boards together and assume that they're all out to get you.

Will you start threatening to burn this board down if they don't do what you tell them to?

Honestly, aside from the unfair modding, you're the biggest problem here. You need the arguments and infighting to continue because you have nothing interesting to say outside of that.

I honestly hope that CoG and PD can develop a better relationship and actually help each other out in future. When it does, you guys will all see why Daruko is one of the only people to have ever been banned from PD.

Daruko
May 10th, 2009, 03:46 PM
So what you're basically saying here is that if CoG and PD stop fighting, you'll start treating CoG members as enemies?
No, I'm basically saying that I know as long I'm here, you will keep shitting on this forum. I don't even know why you're still fucking here. Expect a bunch of porn in your inbox everyday, because it's apparently not a bannable offense.

Hey, everyone in the CoG who doesn't like TheLaughingMan! Send Pr0n to his inbox! He can do it, so apparently we must be able to too.
I honestly hope that CoG and PD can develop a better relationship and actually help each other out in future. When it does, you guys will all see why Daruko is one of the only people to have ever been banned from PD.
Yeah, that's funny. If only you could just wipe the memory of every CoGer who was here before you started shitting on it, that might actually work.

The Laughing Man
May 10th, 2009, 04:25 PM
No, I'm basically saying that I know as long I'm here, you will keep shitting on this forum.

Then there's only one way to stop me from "shitting on this forum" isn't there? Leave.

I don't even know why you're still fucking here.

Because it's Sunday, I'm bored and Umineko chapter 4 hasn't been translated yet. Do I need your permission to be here?

Expect a bunch of porn in your inbox everyday, because it's apparently not a bannable offense.

And now you're crying because the mods aren't taking your side? I can read you like a book, Daruko. :icon_lol:

Hey, everyone in the CoG who doesn't like TheLaughingMan! Send Pr0n to his inbox! He can do it, so apparently we must be able to too.

Yeah, everyone follow Daruko's orders. He's the man. Do as you're told. :icon_lol:

Yeah, that's funny. If only you could just wipe the memory of every CoGer who was here before you started shitting on it, that might actually work.

Again, stop trying to speak for other people, you whiney little shit. I get on with plenty of people here just fine. You (singular) are the problem now.

Dolores
May 10th, 2009, 04:50 PM

Dr. OUT!

Dude, nobody "hunted Daruko down". We were here for a while last year because of mod heavy-handedness, and Daruko followed us. I pop in every now and again, and this most recent time Daruko was loitering around here. He proceeded to be his usual dick self, some mods (or just one mod, dunno) started pulling their usual dirty modding bullshit, Daruko started wanking on his PD.com obsession, and before you know it someone over there noticed the badmouthing. I'm not the only person on earth who visits multiple forums, you know; start badmouthing other forums where there's a lot of topical crossover and most likely someone'll see it and get pissy.

Treating people who crossover like invaders is unlikely to be an effective way of stopping behavior you object to, OR an effective way of gaining new members, given that 99% of the time people will hear about a new forum on a forum they're already a regular on.

Dolores
May 10th, 2009, 04:57 PM
Look, Good Reverend, all i want is for us to stop fighting and bickering. My only goal, almost since i have joined here is to unite the forum. This is simply what i think is the most clear cut path to that goal. I think its hilarious that you continue to claim that these are "edicts" or "proclamations". How many times do i have to say "my opinion" before i gag from the phrases taste? If you hate my idea so much, do YOU have an idea that will get us to put aside our differences? FYI i live in california, the antithesis of hick.

Have you BEEN to California? Have you watched the news? Do you know who the governor is, or what laws are being passed there?

Unless you live IN San Francisco, California is the very definition of Hicksville. Fucking IOWA, dude, IOWA is less of a hick state than California.

I lived there. You seriously have to be kidding me.... or you don't know what "antithesis" means.

Daruko
May 10th, 2009, 04:57 PM
Well, perhaps if all the PD members would stop breaking every rule we have, spamming, posting pron, derailing threads, insulting all our regular posters, stalking and being abusive to our underage users, threatening our mods, and all-around fucking up our forum, they might not be seen as invaders.

I didn't force you guys to do any of that.

EDIT: And the fucked up part is, if you'd even START, even NOW, to respect the forum rules and users, everything would be just fine. But you guys (the ones doing it; you haven't actually been around recently) can't go one day without shitting on the CoG.

Dolores
May 10th, 2009, 05:03 PM
Well, perhaps if all the PD members would stop breaking every rule we have, spamming, posting pron, derailing threads, insulting all our regular posters, stalking and being abusive to our underage users, threatening our mods, and all-around fucking up our forum, they might not be seen as invaders.

EDIT: And the fucked up part is, if you'd even START, even NOW, to respect the forum rules and users, everything would be just fine. But you guys (the ones doing it; you haven't actually been around recently) can't go one day without shitting on the CoG.

All of "them"? Oh really?

Huh.

I think you should let your obsession go. I doubt anyone's really buying into your bile anymore anyway.

Daruko
May 10th, 2009, 05:07 PM
I think you should let your obsession go.
I'm good. I think I have a good solution. I'm tired of being stalked. As soon as any one of you step out of line, I'm /ignoring. This game is beyond old.

DrM
May 10th, 2009, 05:13 PM
Sorry i shoulda clarified, San Diego. Not the country part of it either. The awesome tropical one.

"I honestly hope that CoG and PD can develop a better relationship and actually help each other out in future."
THIS THIS THIS!!! thats all i want...

Regardless of whether you came here to hunt Dar down or not. It really doesnt matter why you came here. What i was trying to convey is that currently, smacking him around has become a huge hobby of yours. (regardless of whether that was the original intent.) I think Dar needs to get over his buthurt, and the discordians need to forgive him and move on. U know, that means listening to his complaints about pron sometimes (hes not the only one who finds it offensive!) One of you has to be the bigger man before this blows over...

Edit note: i already suggested you ignore them Dar! look in da OP!

Dolores
May 10th, 2009, 05:35 PM
I'm good. I think I have a good solution. I'm tired of being stalked. As soon as any one of you step out of line, I'm /ignoring. This game is beyond old.

"Stalked" as defined by Daruko: following PD members around to other forums, and then waiting there until they come back. :icon_rolleyes:

It simply doesn't matter whether you're here or not. Nobody cares about you. You only get the attention you do because you're going out of the way to seek it.

Dolores
May 10th, 2009, 05:54 PM
Sorry i shoulda clarified, San Diego. Not the country part of it either. The awesome tropical one.

"I honestly hope that CoG and PD can develop a better relationship and actually help each other out in future."
THIS THIS THIS!!! thats all i want...

Regardless of whether you came here to hunt Dar down or not. It really doesnt matter why you came here. What i was trying to convey is that currently, smacking him around has become a huge hobby of yours. (regardless of whether that was the original intent.) I think Dar needs to get over his buthurt, and the discordians need to forgive him and move on. U know, that means listening to his complaints about pron sometimes (hes not the only one who finds it offensive!) One of you has to be the bigger man before this blows over...

Edit note: i already suggested you ignore them Dar! look in da OP!

"One of you has to be the bigger man" :icon_lol:

See, the problem this reflects is that you think that everyone who posts on PD has the same agenda and opinions.

I've been hanging around this board on and off for almost a year, since Loki put an invite on PD looking for new members. I post here for the hell of it... because I like to.

Why other people are here is their business, but I can assure you that you won't get very far assuming it's all for the same reasons. TGRR, for example, I see on a number of other boards I frequent, although we rarely interact on them. Fomenter's on a couple, too.

It might be worth keeping in mind that this turned into a "us vs. them" largely because of Daruko's drama-feeding. He could have treated me like any other member, but he chose not to... instead, he chose to be hostile, and go delving on PD for fuel to get an interforum war burning.

I was just being silly, having some fun, making myself laugh... he made sure that everybody knew that I was FROM PD (like I live there? Whut?) and that PD PEOPLE ARE OUT TO GET US OH NOEZ! One thing led to another and pretty soon insults were flying and a bunch of other people who post on PD were here doing whatever it is they do.

You might think this is just based on some personal vendetta, but honestly, this is just what he does. It's why he was one of the only people EVER to get banned from PD.com. Even AKK wasn't banned. When he first started harrassing me on PD when he showed up, I did a little searching and found out that he's been banned from other forums for the SAME FUCKING THING. He likes to start little forum wars and play the victim. He lies. He condescends. He crossposts from other forums. He'll do whatever it takes to get the drama going, and then he whines and cries about how unfair people are to him for a while, and then he brags about what an awesome troll he is, and then he plays the repentant ass-kissy game and begs for one more chance, and then the cycle begins again.

I'm not trying to get you to do anything... I don't care. You guys can have him. I'm just spelling it out for you so that I can come back later, dredge up this post, and point and laugh.

fomenter
May 10th, 2009, 06:00 PM
spoiler alert

"One of you has to be the bigger man" :icon_lol:

See, the problem this reflects is that you think that everyone who posts on PD has the same agenda and opinions.

I've been hanging around this board on and off for almost a year, since Loki put an invite on PD looking for new members. I post here for the hell of it... because I like to.

Why other people are here is their business, but I can assure you that you won't get very far assuming it's all for the same reasons. TGRR, for example, I see on a number of other boards I frequent, although we rarely interact on them. Fomenter's on a couple, too.

It might be worth keeping in mind that this turned into a "us vs. them" largely because of Daruko's drama-feeding. He could have treated me like any other member, but he chose not to... instead, he chose to be hostile, and go delving on PD for fuel to get an interforum war burning.

I was just being silly, having some fun, making myself laugh... he made sure that everybody knew that I was FROM PD (like I live there? Whut?) and that PD PEOPLE ARE OUT TO GET US OH NOEZ! One thing led to another and pretty soon insults were flying and a bunch of other people who post on PD were here doing whatever it is they do.

You might think this is just based on some personal vendetta, but honestly, this is just what he does. It's why he was one of the only people EVER to get banned from PD.com. Even AKK wasn't banned. When he first started harrassing me on PD when he showed up, I did a little searching and found out that he's been banned from other forums for the SAME FUCKING THING. He likes to start little forum wars and play the victim. He lies. He condescends. He crossposts from other forums. He'll do whatever it takes to get the drama going, and then he whines and cries about how unfair people are to him for a while, and then he brags about what an awesome troll he is, and then he plays the repentant ass-kissy game and begs for one more chance, and then the cycle begins again.

I'm not trying to get you to do anything... I don't care. You guys can have him. I'm just spelling it out for you so that I can come back later, dredge up this post, and point and laugh.

dolores with the plot summary ITT

The Good Reverend Roger
May 10th, 2009, 06:20 PM
This is actually really ironic. The point of the thread is (mostly) to get PD and Daruko to stop fighting. Yet here they are, locked in a (not so epic) battle. Once again, apology is probably a start.

Roger "prove" is a bad word choice, more the PD crowd to distinquish between the useless trolls and the actual people amongst them. Not from our perspective, but thiers.
I know that you shouldnt have to struggle, but that is the way it is. I dont see any other way to get them to stop ostracizing you all the time.
African Americans and Jew shouldn't have had to struggle, but they still did.

All of us are actual people. Every last one of us.

No agreement I make can hold any of them to anything, though. If you want their agreement on anything, you'll have to ask them yourself.

It's how we roll.

The Good Reverend Roger
May 10th, 2009, 06:22 PM

So wait. You run aound screeching about us, and the moment anyone reacts, we're "stalking"?

Hahaha! That's AWESOME!

And I plan to be out of line all the time, but only with you. Little freak. :icon_lol:

The Good Reverend Roger
May 10th, 2009, 06:23 PM

Methinks thou protest too much.

Everytime everything calms down, you start screeching harder. Why? Because you are DETERMINED to be this board's "savior", even if you have to kill the board in the process.

You're a phony, Daruko. I think everyone sees that.

The Good Reverend Roger
May 10th, 2009, 06:26 PM

Hahahahahaha!

DrM
May 10th, 2009, 06:54 PM
"No agreement I make can hold any of them to anything, though. If you want their agreement on anything, you'll have to ask them yourself."
HAHAHAHHAA yah, thats kinda why i made the thread, you know to ask them. Still waiting on most of there responses. Glad yours was prompt! =D

"All of us are actual people. Every last one of us."
Good. Now stick to that conviction and act like actual people. U know civilized. Try and conform to the forums rules and stuff. thats all i ask really. Seriously, Darukos only argument that i listen too is that you guys post pron and generally break some of the forum rules. Because that is kinda grounded in some evidence. Some of PD members have done so. By no means does that mean you all have though. (which is why im asking those who havent to identify themselves! And those who have to stop. Because im new here and dont know how to distinguish).

You guys claim that Daruko is a whiney troll, i hope you realize that i cannot agree with you. (ergo: trying to stay neutral here!) I have to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I also have to hear your side, I am thankful Dolores for your very informative summary. Its much needed for some very confused people! (i had to learn a lot of that stuff myself! and it was from biased sources so i knew my version of events was flawed. Thank you very much for the info!)
If that summary is correct, and daruko continues to pledge everyone to oblivion, then we would be justified in kicking him out.

Clark Nova
May 10th, 2009, 06:55 PM
Methinks thou protest too much.

Everytime everything calms down, you start screeching harder. Why? Because you are DETERMINED to be this board's "savior", even if you have to kill the board in the process.

You're a phony, Daruko. I think everyone sees that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj_pg5bxI9o

The Good Reverend Roger
May 10th, 2009, 07:01 PM
"All of us are actual people. Every last one of us."
Good. Now stick to that conviction and act like actual people. U know civilized. Try and conform to the forums rules and stuff. thats all i ask really.

You're not asking us to act like civilized people. You're asking us to all jump in line really quickly, and shut up. Like sheep.

HAW HAW FOOLS!

You're all busy playing poker in the club car, and nobody's driving the train! HEE HEE! How does that Freedom™ taste, kids? You better run on home! HELL YEAH, AMERICA, ARE YOU READY TO LAUGH TIL YOUR GUTS BLEED? This ain't the time for anything less!

You feel alien and strange, you say, you feel like you're just watching a movie only there's no Gary Cooper coming to rescue you from the Bush tribe, is that what you say? Sorry, kiddo, Gary Cooper is dead, yeah he rode off into the big credits in the sky and Joe Dimaggio just doesn't care anymore and Muhammed Ali and Baby Jesus have had it with your shit, you didn't listen then you won't listen now.

Yeah, I can see what's going on...it's kinda hard to miss that the poles are melting and the weather changes every few minutes and there's a new desert every day...that it turns out that you don't have to actually go to a war to get fucked and that reminds me, have you SEEN the deficit recently? Don't tell your kids about it or they'll beat you when you're old. Of course it's not like they won't find out anyway, but maybe with some time you can think of a way to make them think it wasn't your fault. HAR HAR!

Had enough Freedom™ yet?

What? You want MORE Slack™?

I can hear you wondering what went wrong, you just wanted to see John Wayne and Ronald Reagan draw down on those dirty Ay-rabs after 911, and if we couldn't find the right Ay-rabs well they're all brown, right? But it turned out that these Ay-rabs didn't read the script and they just won't accept that we declared victory on that aircraft carrier, all those years ago and just why the hell won't they lay down and die? Don't make us nuke them, the ungrateful bastards, just nuke them all that will show them. Never mind that we look like a petulant child with a revolver.

Yeah, I can hear you thinking all that and I can feel your pain; but for all your pain and bewilderment I could give a damn. If you didn't understand in March of 2003 you sure as hell aren't going to listen now, are you? No, you won't, so just go back to your CNN and your Fox News and your churches or temples or covens and pray to yet another murdered God to come and save you from what you're SURE isn't your fault.

Because it never IS your fault, is it? Yeah I know, 5 years or 5 minutes from now, when IT happens, and you're trapped in the white hot wreckage of wherever you happened to be when the fun stopped, you'll be blaming the Ay-rabs or the president or the liberals or the conservatives or the corporations or the America-hating hippies. While you're staggering through the Great Iowa desert praying to find just a few drops of acid-laden water, you'll probably be blaming Union Carbide or Hillary or Rush Limbaugh. Ho ho!

Well, I will tell you a little secret. I will tell you this secret, while you shiver in your home like rhesus monkeys, behind your alarms and guns and deadbolted doors and deadbolted hearts...The secret is this: Armageddon came and went, and the Gods didn't do SHIT, because they know what you know and what you're afraid to admit to yourself...Humans are BETTER at armageddon that the Gods are. Oh, there's no Mahdjgickqual Hosries or anything like that, just a slow shuffling of morbidly obese lemmings, looking for a cliff.

Did you ever think that would be how it all ends, kiddo? Didja? Yeah, it's the end, and the end is boring. Hee hee!

Or Kill Me.

fomenter
May 10th, 2009, 07:17 PM
You're not asking us to act like civilized people. You're asking us to all jump in line really quickly, and shut up. Like sheep.

HAW HAW FOOLS!

You're all busy playing poker in the club car, and nobody's driving the train! HEE HEE! How does that Freedom™ taste, kids? You better run on home! HELL YEAH, AMERICA, ARE YOU READY TO LAUGH TIL YOUR GUTS BLEED? This ain't the time for anything less!

You feel alien and strange, you say, you feel like you're just watching a movie only there's no Gary Cooper coming to rescue you from the Bush tribe, is that what you say? Sorry, kiddo, Gary Cooper is dead, yeah he rode off into the big credits in the sky and Joe Dimaggio just doesn't care anymore and Muhammed Ali and Baby Jesus have had it with your shit, you didn't listen then you won't listen now.

Yeah, I can see what's going on...it's kinda hard to miss that the poles are melting and the weather changes every few minutes and there's a new desert every day...that it turns out that you don't have to actually go to a war to get fucked and that reminds me, have you SEEN the deficit recently? Don't tell your kids about it or they'll beat you when you're old. Of course it's not like they won't find out anyway, but maybe with some time you can think of a way to make them think it wasn't your fault. HAR HAR!

Had enough Freedom™ yet?

What? You want MORE Slack™?

I can hear you wondering what went wrong, you just wanted to see John Wayne and Ronald Reagan draw down on those dirty Ay-rabs after 911, and if we couldn't find the right Ay-rabs well they're all brown, right? But it turned out that these Ay-rabs didn't read the script and they just won't accept that we declared victory on that aircraft carrier, all those years ago and just why the hell won't they lay down and die? Don't make us nuke them, the ungrateful bastards, just nuke them all that will show them. Never mind that we look like a petulant child with a revolver.

Yeah, I can hear you thinking all that and I can feel your pain; but for all your pain and bewilderment I could give a damn. If you didn't understand in March of 2003 you sure as hell aren't going to listen now, are you? No, you won't, so just go back to your CNN and your Fox News and your churches or temples or covens and pray to yet another murdered God to come and save you from what you're SURE isn't your fault.

Because it never IS your fault, is it? Yeah I know, 5 years or 5 minutes from now, when IT happens, and you're trapped in the white hot wreckage of wherever you happened to be when the fun stopped, you'll be blaming the Ay-rabs or the president or the liberals or the conservatives or the corporations or the America-hating hippies. While you're staggering through the Great Iowa desert praying to find just a few drops of acid-laden water, you'll probably be blaming Union Carbide or Hillary or Rush Limbaugh. Ho ho!

Well, I will tell you a little secret. I will tell you this secret, while you shiver in your home like rhesus monkeys, behind your alarms and guns and deadbolted doors and deadbolted hearts...The secret is this: Armageddon came and went, and the Gods didn't do SHIT, because they know what you know and what you're afraid to admit to yourself...Humans are BETTER at armageddon
that the Gods are. Oh, there's no Mahdjgickqual Hosries or anything like that, just a slow shuffling of morbidly obese lemmings, looking for a cliff.

Did you ever think that would be how it all ends, kiddo? Didja? Yeah, it's the end, and the end is boring. Hee hee!

Or Kill Me.

can we get a mod to move this? it is not a suggestion it is a rant and it needs to be moved someplace where it wont be read, roger is flagrantly flaunting his disregard for the forum and we need to move this post to show him how civilized people act,and hopefully he will begin to shut up and do what we tell him like a good civilized coG member.

The Good Reverend Roger
May 10th, 2009, 07:18 PM
can we get a mod to move this? it is not a suggestion it is a rant and it needs to be moved someplace where it wont be read, roger is flagrantly flaunting his disregard for the forum and we need to move this post to show him how civilized people act,and hopefully he will begin to shut up and do what we tell him like a good civilized coG member.

Shit yeah.

Dr Goofy Mofo
May 11th, 2009, 01:58 AM
I'm just watching you carefully attempt to wrap everyone around your finger here

Your giving away my plans shhh.

That would be awesome 2 boards working as one.

Treating people who crossover like invaders is unlikely to be an effective way of stopping behavior you object to, OR an effective way of gaining new members, given that 99% of the time people will hear about a new forum on a forum they're already a regular on.

I crossed over to PD for those who don't know and I like it there and every time you try and lump them as PDers I am included btw!

Unless you live IN San Francisco, California is the very definition of Hicksville. Fucking IOWA, dude, IOWA is less of a hick state than California.

Another reason why I am awesome

1. Derailing threads is kinda what we do here. Train of thought is big!
2. One time I saw them try and our board could not see past the past and became huge dicks so they stopped trying. If it is not one person causing problems it is another

Cain
May 11th, 2009, 09:45 AM

Sounds like one big "Citation Needed" to me.

Well, except insulting regular posters. I totally hold my hand up to that one.

DARUKO POOPY.

See?

And what's this "our forum" business? I wasn't aware that you, Daruko, had some sort of special claim on these forums that PD members do not. I mean, hell, I was here long before pretty much anyone currently posting, and I'm not acting as if this gives me assumed membership.

Because I got that the moment I signed up, just like everyone else.

Solid Potato Salad
May 18th, 2009, 06:05 AM
Oh, I guess this is the kind of restructuring we're talking about.

:/

Daruko
May 18th, 2009, 06:09 AM

This is a small piece, yes. ;)

Solid Potato Salad
May 18th, 2009, 06:14 AM

Uh, I'm pretty sure that there wasn't any original hostile agenda. You make it sound like there's a conspiracy going on against the welfare of this place.

Tsar Phalanxia
May 18th, 2009, 11:03 AM

Correction: A suggestion for restruction.
cant we masticate in peace

*Munchmunchmunch*

Solid Potato Salad
May 18th, 2009, 11:05 PM
Correction: A suggestion for restruction.

The original phrase wasn't mine.

Tsar Phalanxia
May 18th, 2009, 11:27 PM
Yeah, I know. But no restructuring is actually happening, so I was just pointing that out,

Paris Hilton
May 19th, 2009, 10:19 PM

Dr. OUT!

It would be more fun to magically erase you though.

Dr Goofy Mofo
May 19th, 2009, 10:21 PM
I think he may have beat you to that D.

Paris Hilton
May 19th, 2009, 10:23 PM
I think he may have beat you to that D.

He does seem a bit self destructive doesn't he.

Dr Goofy Mofo
May 19th, 2009, 10:30 PM
He does seem a bit self destructive doesn't he.

He ran away... there may have been a help of a mine field.