View Full Version : Oh come on...

Dementis
May 17th, 2009, 03:27 PM
First things first, not sure if this belongs in SD, GD, o GC... move as appropriate. Now, I come back (pretty much yesterday though briefly the night before) to a flame was that is so deeply rooted I can't even figure out exactly how it got started. I was able to reclaim the Scientific duty thread briefly... until I had to leave to do schoolwork. To my dismay, in my brief absence, everything was back to it was before. "PDers" let's lay off daruko and the mod staff for a bit. Daruko, quit being a sand crotched vagina. Mod staff.... I think you're doing fine more or less but try to follow some suggestions. I would really like to see this place go back to normal, but if that takes me spending upwards of 5 hours to get a lull in the fighting, well, that just isn't worth it. I don't know what happened to tag, but I'm sure he would be useful right about now. So can we all stop whining about how it's the other side's fault and just try to mend things for a couple of days.

sudikics
May 17th, 2009, 03:48 PM
Things are pretty quiet right now, Dementis. I also fixed up the scientific duty thread to try to split off the fighting and keep the actual debate.

Clark Nova
May 17th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Things are pretty quiet right now, Dementis. I also fixed up the scientific duty thread to try to split off the fighting and keep the actual debate.
You must be joking. this place fluctuates between completely dead and arguments with no in between

DrM
May 17th, 2009, 04:38 PM
I am glad you think the same way i do Dementis. I will send you a PM.
Regardless i have already tried this.... it didnt work. =(