View Full Version : Hiatus

Dr Goofy Mofo
May 18th, 2009, 02:04 AM
I have been on hiatus the last couple days because I went to the clubs dancing, hung out with friends and went to a couple party's but now I got to crack down on some big assignments that need to get done, as well a various side projects I am working on. Also Friends are wanting to hang out more. So I am going to be busy for a couple weeks. If anyone needs anything from me Email me at Dr.Goofy.Mofo at gmail and I will see what I can do, anything I can do probably wont be right away but I will try to get it done that day.

My email goes to my phone so I get it right way and should be able to respond within hours.

Peace,
Dr. Goofy Mofo

Paris Hilton
May 18th, 2009, 02:06 AM
I have been on hiatus the last couple days because I went to the clubs dancing, hung out with friends and went to a couple party's but now I got to crack down on some big assignments that need to get done, as well a various side projects I am working on. Also Friends are wanting to hang out more. So I am going to be busy for a couple weeks. If anyone needs anything from me Email me at Dr.Goofy.Mofo at gmail and I will see what I can do, anything I can do probably wont be right away but I will try to get it done that day.

My email goes to my phone so I get it right way and should be able to respond within hours.

Peace,
Dr. Goofy Mofo

Yo, hook me up with an 8-ball before ya leave. k'

fomenter
May 18th, 2009, 02:07 AM
you will be missed.. have fun

Daruko
May 18th, 2009, 02:11 AM
Have fun, Goof.

Sister Faith
May 18th, 2009, 02:13 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/VonDad/Funny%20Cats/funny-pictures-kittens-hugs-before-.jpg

Dr Goofy Mofo
May 18th, 2009, 02:15 AM
Thanks, I will see what I can do about popping in and checking a thread or 2 every once in a while.