View Full Version : Hello

Solid Potato Salad
May 18th, 2009, 05:24 AM
I found this place and decided to join up! I'd really like to learn more and say hi to everyone here. :D

Daruko
May 18th, 2009, 05:30 AM
I found this place and decided to join up! I'd really like to learn more and say hi to everyone here. :D
Welcome to the forums Nasturtiums. I think you're our 10th member to come over from PD. I hope you and I hit it off a bit better than the first nine. I also hope you enjoy your stay here. We've got a bit of a turnover, but the lulz are holding at a low and steady rate right now.

So where are you from, and what made you decide to sign up?

Solid Potato Salad
May 18th, 2009, 05:33 AM
Welcome to the forums Nasturtiums. I think you're our 10th member to come over from PD. I hope you and I hit it off a bit better than the first nine. I also hope you enjoy your stay here. We've got a bit of a turnover, but the lulz are holding at a low and steady rate right now.

So where are you from, and what made you decide to sign up?

The other nine weren't very successful? What do you mean by that?

Oh, I decided to join for fun. Interesting conversations, ideas, etc!

Daruko
May 18th, 2009, 05:44 AM
The other nine weren't very successful? What do you mean by that?

Oh, I decided to join for fun. Interesting conversations, ideas, etc!
For some reason, I'm not very popular among them. They keep asking for my banning.

I'm optimistic you won't feel the same hostility though, as you are clearly a person I do not know, and optimism is a winner's script!

I hope you find the fun you're looking for. Things have been pretty dramatic for the last few days especially, but a number of interesting threads have started cropping up in the Serious Discussion fora. We are undergoing a bit of restructuring, apparently, so the SD section may be undergoing some changes relatively soon.

Please, enjoy your stay!

Solid Potato Salad
May 18th, 2009, 05:59 AM
Restructuring? Where?

Daruko
May 18th, 2009, 06:04 AM
Restructuring? Where?
The SD thread I think will change. There has been a lot of talk about doing away with the guest section, or changes to mods, banning of people, unbanning of people, who knows. I can only tell ya the rumors as I halfassedly piece them together.

rzm61
May 18th, 2009, 06:19 AM
Hey there, welcome to the CoG!

Ignore all the bullshit, it smells but you'll get used to it.

Solid Potato Salad
May 18th, 2009, 06:43 AM
Ignore all the bullshit, it smells but you'll get used to it.

Why should anyone have to put up with it?

Tsar Phalanxia
May 18th, 2009, 10:59 AM
Hello thar.

Eh, you get used to it. It's like a seedy drinking den in some back alley. You appreciate the things that you don't notice at first.

Cain
May 18th, 2009, 01:12 PM
Welcome to the warzone, SPS. You can pick up a uniform and rifle from a recently deceased solider. Bonus points are given for fragging CO's.

Solid Potato Salad
May 18th, 2009, 11:04 PM
Our struggle against our shadowy oppressors shall be glorious.

sam the moderately wize
May 22nd, 2009, 05:40 PM
Hello!

Hello thar.

Eh, you get used to it. It's like a seedy drinking den in some back alley. You appreciate the things that you don't notice at first.

:icon_lol:

Our struggle against our shadowy oppressors shall be glorious.

I believe this one was one long before I got here