View Full Version : What the hell is googlism

spooner2007
May 21st, 2009, 02:31 AM
what the hell is this googlism not an actual religion i really dont understand it please tell why it is considered a religionism. i dont understand how you people can be so simple minded. you all will get struck by lightening for mocking religions, you should be stonned to death. by rocks. yes by rocks. this is hooopla. this religion does not turn me on. it makes me really sick. like 2 girls one cup. google it.

so u little immature little creatures need to find something else to do instead of this bs and get a life like feed the poor children of foreign countries or give me money that is always good too!

-spooner2007

Nosferatu
May 21st, 2009, 03:20 AM
what the hell is this googlism not an actual religion i really dont understand it please tell why it is considered a religionism. i dont understand how you people can be so simple minded. you all will get struck by lightening for mocking religions, you should be stonned to death. by rocks. yes by rocks. this is hooopla. this religion does not turn me on. it makes me really sick. like 2 girls one cup. google it.

so u little immature little creatures need to find something else to do instead of this bs and get a life like feed the poor children of foreign countries or give me money that is always good too!

-spooner2007

Are you a retard? Just complete your seminary training did you? Get the fuck out dip shit!

The Good Reverend Roger
May 21st, 2009, 03:31 AM

-spooner2007

Oh, look. Another Christian along to tell us all how it is.

*yawn*

Dr Goofy Mofo
May 21st, 2009, 03:34 AM
Why can't these post ever make sense?... it is like reading a word scramble.

The Good Reverend Roger
May 21st, 2009, 03:35 AM

The meds fuck them up. But it's either that, or they start receiving messages from the secret chiefs, and shoot up universities.

Tsar Phalanxia
May 21st, 2009, 09:16 AM
what the hell is this googlism

:faq:

really dont understand it please tell why it is considered a religionism.

lol

It's considered a religion(ism) because we say so. If Scientologists can, than so can we.

i dont understand how you people can be so simple minded.

:icon_lol:

you all will get struck by lightening for mocking religions,

It hasn't happened yet. As far as I'm aware, no Googlist has ver been the victim of divine intervention. Although there are plenty of examples of Christians who have been struck by lightning.

you should be stonned to death.

What, because I said Jehovah, OH SHI-

by rocks.

Oh, I was going to suggest cotton wool, but your idea is good too.

yes by rocks.

Just in case I can't read, he's has thoughtfully decided to tell me twice how I will die a horrible and painful death. How considerate.

this religion does not turn me on.

It doesn't turn me on either. :\

it makes me really sick.

So does Child Molestation.

Hmmm...

like 2 girls one cup.

*Yawn*

Been there, done that. But besides, what's a CHRISTIAN doing looking at that filth?

google it.

Considering we "worship" Google, I think we know how to use the internet. But thanks anyway.

so u little immature little creatures need to find something else to do instead of this bs

And this is any different from going to your place of Worship every Friday/Saturday/Sunday... How?

and get a life

I have one. Considering I am almost certain that there is no life after death, I'm making the most of this one.

like feed the poor children of foreign countries

Yeah, being a Googlist sucks, because we explicity say we can't give money to charity. Not ever.

give me money that is always good too!

Spammer.

The Laughing Man
May 22nd, 2009, 07:46 PM
this is hooopla

No you're not.

DrM
July 25th, 2009, 07:54 PM

-spooner2007

Just a suggestion foor everyone, try not to flame people who dont understand google.
Its not their fault. Try using reasoning to get them to our side.

rzm61
July 25th, 2009, 08:03 PM

mmmmmm, word scramble.

bosco
July 30th, 2009, 01:37 PM

-spooner2007

Why do christians get so annoyed? This is far more believable than christianity and "god" and has proof: it's right in front of you. We should go and tell them their religion is stupid and wrong since they're happy to do it to us.

Sam Hunter
July 30th, 2009, 01:57 PM

-spooner2007

s'cuse me but anyone belonging to a major religion (i'm not familiar with the minor ones) cannot say that this religion is stupid, let me direct everyone in the right direction - why do you choose to believ that there is an almighty invisible being waiting at the pearly gates of heaven to greet you? ever heard of the inconsistent triangle, god is claimed to be all loving and all knowing, but yet there is evil, if he was all knowing and all loving he would stop this evil, but he hasn't so he must either not be all loving or he must not be all knowing.

now, i know, i've heard it all before god suffers with us there is evil to punish us for our sins and all that... the worst google can do is direct us to a site that may have threatening cookies and even then it also allows directs us to anti virus software so that is irrelevant that it directs us to possible threats. but google treats us all the same, it knows all that we have done using the threads and accessing tracking cookies like all websites can so it is all knowing, it also treats us the same and offers good to fix the evil so it is all loving. therefore with google there is no inconsistent triangle.

i do hope i have enlighted you because if you are going to look at this then you may as well gain something from it.

dearest regards
Sam Hunter

ikiryo
January 22nd, 2010, 09:51 AM
I don't understand why flamers think punctuation is optional. Clearly, you either A) were too upset at the time of this post to type coherent sentences or B) are too feeble-minded to form grammatical sentences.

We could sit down and explain all of this to you, but if we are to glean your cognitive capacity based on no other information than that presented in this post... I feel it would *probably* be a grand waste of our time.

But thanks for stopping by.

Sister Faith
January 22nd, 2010, 06:16 PM
:bow::bow: :icon_lol:

innvisible
April 4th, 2010, 03:43 PM
Feed the troll... FEED HIM!

Eh, either it's a troll or it's someone so wrapped up idiocy that they aren't worth our time... Probably both, now that I think about it...

Loki
April 4th, 2010, 06:08 PM
Feed the troll... FEED HIM!

Eh, either it's a troll or it's someone so wrapped up idiocy that they aren't worth our time... Probably both, now that I think about it...

Thread bump winner :D

tagnostic
April 4th, 2010, 07:46 PM
hehehehe
its usually me
ka-bumping
and recycling

Sporkinator
June 7th, 2010, 01:58 PM
Haha, this idiot isn't a Christian. What Christian goes around giving links/keywords for filthy Web sites? :icon_eek:

tagnostic
June 7th, 2010, 08:03 PM
love the sig
wait til you
meet
Rimmer

Rimmer
June 7th, 2010, 10:14 PM
You won't. I am hidden somewhere.

tagnostic
June 7th, 2010, 10:32 PM
cleverly
disguised
as
Gordon Freeman

Cheesemonkeys24
June 14th, 2010, 06:23 PM
cleverly
disguised
as
Gordon Freeman

:Groucho:

googlismrulez
November 3rd, 2010, 12:29 AM
if you didn't like the idea, why did you come here in the first place, moron.

tagnostic
November 3rd, 2010, 04:39 AM
relax,
trolls
happen

googlismrulez
November 4th, 2010, 11:38 PM

-spooner2007
No one's forcing you to follow us. Retard.