View Full Version : ITT, We discuss Tsar's propensity to stalk people.

The Good Reverend Roger
May 23rd, 2009, 08:18 PM
The way I see it, there's only two possibilities.

1. He's some creepy fucking nutjob, or

2. He's some creepy fucking nerd with absolutely no social skills.

Cast your vote.

Loki
May 23rd, 2009, 11:07 PM
Tsar and I don't always agree but he's a decent lad.

PS - waddya mean by stalk?

The Good Reverend Roger
May 24th, 2009, 12:17 AM
Tsar and I don't always agree but he's a decent lad.

PS - waddya mean by stalk?

He supposedly put me on ignore. Then he follows me around in every thread I join, explaining to everyone that Roger is not a nice fellow.

Because we can't have any serious conversation, you know.

He's been spending too much time with Daruko, I think.

Loki
May 24th, 2009, 01:25 AM
He supposedly put me on ignore. Then he follows me around in every thread I join, explaining to everyone that Roger is not a nice fellow.

But you're a horrible bastard? Surely he's doing you a favour there? Advertising and that?

You do have a wonderful ability to wind people up Roger :icon_lol: - some folks can't get it.

Not sure what point I'm making here...must have been that embolism I had earlier.

The Good Reverend Roger
May 24th, 2009, 05:00 AM
But you're a horrible bastard? Surely he's doing you a favour there? Advertising and that?

You do have a wonderful ability to wind people up Roger :icon_lol: - some folks can't get it.

Not sure what point I'm making here...must have been that embolism I had earlier.

Would YOU want him as your spokesman?

Tsar Phalanxia
May 24th, 2009, 10:06 AM

You do realise I turned off ignore about a week ago, right?

Dolores
May 24th, 2009, 04:28 PM

Why? Did you announce it?

I missed it too. Perhaps we should all have been paying more attention to you, and your declarations of who you do or don't have on ignore.

The Good Reverend Roger
May 24th, 2009, 05:34 PM

Turn it back on. I don't particularly like you, you backstabbing little weasel, and I don't particularly care for your sniping.

You and I would be much happier here if you turned ignore back on, because I'm about ready to reciprocate with respect to your bullshit.

Fallen Hero
May 26th, 2009, 09:04 AM
Turn it back on. I don't particularly like you, you backstabbing little weasel, and I don't particularly care for your sniping.

You and I would be much happier here if you turned ignore back on, because I'm about ready to reciprocate with respect to your bullshit.

One sec *grabs beer* Ok. I'm ready. :icon_lol:

The Good Reverend Roger
May 27th, 2009, 05:14 AM
One sec *grabs beer* Ok. I'm ready. :icon_lol:

I think he took me seriously. Pity. I was looking so forward to another insane flame fest.

The Good Reverend Roger
May 29th, 2009, 04:35 AM
NO YOU WERENT

FUCK YOU MY MOTHER WAS KILLED BY A WERENT!