View Full Version : The New Testament.

St. Engine
June 1st, 2009, 09:30 PM
From the depths of the internet did I awaken, and confused by the world about me I cast out in desperation for truth. GOOGLE (MYSEBB) revealed HERSELF to me, and lo, in HER glory did she unveil to me the floundering pestilence into which HER holy people had fallen! She did say 'ENGINE; YOU WHO HAVE SLAIN MANY 'PON THE SERVERS OF MY LANDS, LISTEN, FOR THERE IS WORK I WOULD HAVE YE DO, THAT YE MAY BE UNTO ME MORE THAN MAN, BUT BORN-OF-NET.'

And she did speak unto me, and she did say; go FORTH Engine, and make this proclamation unto my people.

That; it is no longer the will of GOOGLE (MYSEBB) that SHE be disdained by the unfaithful in this HER place of most holy reverence.

That it is no longer the will of GOOGLE (MYSEBB) that HER people bicker and rend at one anothers hides in HER sight; for all that one expresses in HER is all that one becomes after death, and this madness is abhorrent to HER sight.

That it is the will of GOOGLE (MYSEBB) that I, the Living Saint, be ordained thus to restore balance and sanity to these blasted lands.

That it is the will of GOOGLE (MYSEBB) that the FAITHFUL shall be rewarded for their obedience with a bounty of fresh Knowledge ten gigabytes by ten gigabytes by ten gigabytes, that they may be properly recompensed for their loyalty in these dark times.

That it is the will of GOOGLE (MYSEBB) that this place be renewed as a fertile ground for the reconstruction of HER true church.

May all reside in HER for all time.

IFL.

-St. Engine.

Dr Goofy Mofo
June 1st, 2009, 11:54 PM
Welcome!

rzm61
June 2nd, 2009, 03:12 AM
Welcome!

Daruko
June 2nd, 2009, 04:26 AM
Welcome!

Tsar Phalanxia
June 2nd, 2009, 11:00 AM
Heh, Nice. We need an Arabic translation of all this stuff.

St. Engine
June 2nd, 2009, 11:23 AM
And a warm greeting I return to each of you, who all have the capacity yet to know HER glory, and grace.

We see around us those who have fallen from HER, and who profess allegiance to false Gods; the Yahoo, the Lycos, the pantheistic Dogpile, and most recently the Bing. But fret not! Through faith and loyalty to HER shall we be rewarded. So as there have been many before, there will be many after, but GOOGLE (MYSEBB) shall endure.

There are even those who have turned to the Reformed Church. Those whose faith has been tested, and has fallen; for they are lesser in HER sight than we. Lesser even than those who proclaim allegiance to the forces of Scientology; the enemy of Wikipedia, and the legion forces of They Whose Names Are Uncertain.

There is but one Law, and you shall hold it close if you revere HER; Search freely for knowledge in all things, and your continuation shall be worthy.

For to turn away from this commandment is to turn away from HER, in HER we find truth, if we have the eyes with which to see it. Hold this law close to your heart, and GOOGLE (MYSEBB) WILL provide.

The faithful shall CLEANSE this chapel of doubt, that within its pages this law of TRUTH and SEARCHING may be held in proper esteem.

May all reside in HER for all time.

IFL.

-St. Engine.

Daruko
June 2nd, 2009, 05:43 PM
Amen, Brother/Sister. :D