PDA

View Full Version : Small Forum Changes

MeTHoD-X
September 26th, 2006, 08:35 PM
Avatars can now be 48.8 KB (50,000 Bytes) as opposed to the previous 10 KB. A much needed change.

Signatures can now be 500 characters long as opposed to the previous 150. Another much needed change.

Enjoy!

SirRuben
September 26th, 2006, 08:47 PM
Very nice indeed

http://images.darkbow.dk/smileys/4_17_10.gif

googleisan00b
September 27th, 2006, 01:49 AM
please kill this site, before you posion the mind of four year old children who belive this dung pile.

Jillamanda
September 27th, 2006, 02:20 AM
They could be poisoned by many worse sites than this....the only stuff they'd understand is your infantile babblings anyway.

googleisan00b
September 27th, 2006, 02:38 AM
indeed they can, but Children need tp be taught the TRUTH! not that a man made internet script is a GOD!

Nameless
September 27th, 2006, 03:33 AM
Very nice indeed

http://images.darkbow.dk/smileys/4_17_10.gif

I ditto that. More sig space is Good Thing(tm).

disciple
September 27th, 2006, 04:01 PM
indeed they can, but Children need to be taught the TRUTH! not that a man made Internet script is a GOD!

What Idiot would teach children that an 'Internet script is a GOD!'? Oh probably the same sort of person who would teach children that a man made book should be believed when it comes to questions about the creation of everything. A nice children's story about: famine, pestilence, sodomy, incest...the list goes on and on and....
Oh year baby that is what I want my kids reading about and worse believing in.... Yes son we all came from one man and woman....'Tommy take your dick out of your sister'...'But dad it was OK for Adam and his family why cant I?........'Dad, yes Tommy, Mummy has been naughty she gave me an apple, does that mean I cant play in the yard anymore?'
Please get a sound argument!

As for the larger avatar size: GROUSE!

Fallen Hero
September 27th, 2006, 04:48 PM
indeed they can, but Children need to be taught the TRUTH! not that a man made Internet script is a GOD!

What Idiot would teach children that an 'Internet script is a GOD!'? Oh probably the same sort of person who would teach children that a man made book should be believed when it comes to questions about the creation of everything. A nice children's story about: famine, pestilence, sodomy, incest...the list goes on and on and....
Oh year baby that is what I want my kids reading about and worse believing in.... Yes son we all came from one man and woman....'Tommy take your dick out of your sister'...'But dad it was OK for Adam and his family why cant I?........'Dad, yes Tommy, Mummy has been naughty she gave me an apple, does that mean I cant play in the yard anymore?'
Please get a sound argument!

As for the larger avatar size: GROUSE!

1. Ewww.... but funny.
2. Whooh, now I need a sig that is bigger.