View Full Version : Kaders theory of Life.

Will.
June 21st, 2009, 03:14 PM
Kader a scientist specializing in the natality vs mortality theory is comprised of equal life, and death. his theory is as follows.

The loss of life should not be held onto for too long, for the world is too big to grieve over every lost life, for if one is to live, something or someone else HAS to die. The earth by calculations can maintain a healthy population of 975 million people. as of now August, 1971, the population pushes the mark of 4 billion people.This by no means is an invitation to kill people though if you see someone in peril, avert your cheek. If the population continues to rise, the consequences could be mass sterility, inferior muscle mass indexes, disease, famine. Everyone cannot survive and this is what makes human beings the weakest species. The emotion and thought we assumed kept us on top, is slowly knocking us to the bottom. The strain of death to the developed psyche is almost too much to bear, and this will ultimately be the end of us. To live without morals is to live blind, to not act on them isn't living at all.

The planet earth uses aspects of disease and natural events, as a set of antibodies in self preservation against the many organisms inhabiting it.

fomenter
June 21st, 2009, 04:58 PM
this is better will ,
thank you

do you have a link? this guys numbers sound wrong to me i want to read his stuff, from your description of what he is saying my "fringe group" pseudoscience alarm is ringing..

Will.
June 21st, 2009, 05:02 PM
I'm just reading from my old science books XD

Ummm... Google it?

fomenter
June 21st, 2009, 05:14 PM
the name kader is a bit lean for finding the guy you are talking about, i could do an advanced search and come up with it, but its your topic so the responsibility is really yours.

Will.
June 21st, 2009, 05:15 PM
the name kader is a bit lean for finding the guy you are talking about, i could do an advanced search and come up with it, but its your topic so the responsibility is really yours.

.... I've only heard of the guy because I went to school.... :icon_lol:

Ill figure somethin out

Will.
June 21st, 2009, 05:17 PM
http://books.google.ca/books?id=gjYvEunARoYC&pg=PA24&lpg=PA24&dq=The+Scientist+Kader+social+evolution&source=bl&ots=B1an6u7Eke&sig=ujTpEWTTqXvug3V5VDhXDDJVJWE&hl=en&ei=11w-StfvNYqcMrHAuKUO&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1

here is another reference of the same guy?

tagnostic
June 21st, 2009, 05:48 PM
sounds like pro active retro active Malthus
which in specific cases I'm all for
but
preventive maintenance
is better
its not like we don't know what causes it

djura
June 23rd, 2009, 02:52 PM
OK, let's do a little math. Texas is the size of 691030 square km, or 691030000000 square meters. There are a bit over 6 billion people on Earth today, give or take a few hundred million. This means if we all came to Texas, we would all have 115.17166 square meters personal space.
Take the fact into consideration that 32 m^2 field is enough to feed one person, given one plants different cultures each year. This leaves us with 83 square meters and that is bigger than my apartment. World needs to learn how to consume natural resources evenly, recycle it's shit and think twice before doing something stupid. Right now, it's underpopulated, if anything. Such theories remind me of nazi doctrine to be honest...

Will.
June 25th, 2009, 01:27 AM
OK, let's do a little math. Texas is the size of 691030 square km, or 691030000000 square meters. There are a bit over 6 billion people on Earth today, give or take a few hundred million. This means if we all came to Texas, we would all have 115.17166 square meters personal space.
Take the fact into consideration that 32 m^2 field is enough to feed one person, given one plants different cultures each year. This leaves us with 83 square meters and that is bigger than my apartment. World needs to learn how to consume natural resources evenly, recycle it's shit and think twice before doing something stupid. Right now, it's underpopulated, if anything. Such theories remind me of nazi doctrine to be honest...

No, its not suggesting killing, its just suggesting anti-homeopathism.

tagnostic
June 25th, 2009, 04:59 PM
I have no idea who came up with this
but its an interesting piece of random
thought on theory of intelligent life

Advanced civilizations probably have extensive cooling needs. Computing
and communication equipment both work better at lower temperatures. A
cooler computer means a faster computer with lower energy needs, and a
cooler transceiver has lower thermal noise. Since these equipment cannot
operate with perfect efficiency, they will need to eliminate waste heat.

It's not too difficult to cool a system down to the temperature of the
cosmic background radiation. All you need to do is build a radiator in
interstellar space with a very large surface area, and connect it with the
system you're trying to cool with some high thermal-conductance material.

However, even at the cosmic background temperature of T=3K, erasing a bit
still costs a minimum of k*T*ln 2 = 2.87e-23 J. What is needed is a way to
efficiently cool a system down to near absolute zero. I think the only way
to do it is with black holes.

Black holes emit Hawking radiation at a temperature of
T=h*c^3/(16*pi*G*M). With the mass of the sun, the temperature of a black
hole would be about 10^-8 K. At this temperature, erasing a bit costs only
about 10^-31 J. If you build an insulating shell outside the event horizon
of a black hole, everything inside the shell would eventually cool down to
the temperature of the black hole. However, it would not be necessary to
build a complete shell around a black hole in order to take advantage of
its low temperature. For example you can simply point the radiators of
your black hole orbiter toward the black hole and insulate the side facing
away from the black hole.

If it's true that the only efficient way to cool material down to near
absolute zero is with black holes, we should expect all sufficiently
advanced civilizations to live near them. However this prediction
may be difficult to test since they would have virtually no radiation
signatures.

Will.
June 25th, 2009, 05:28 PM
I have no idea who came up with this
but its an interesting piece of random
thought on theory of intelligent life

Advanced civilizations probably have extensive cooling needs. Computing
and communication equipment both work better at lower temperatures. A
cooler computer means a faster computer with lower energy needs, and a
cooler transceiver has lower thermal noise. Since these equipment cannot
operate with perfect efficiency, they will need to eliminate waste heat.

It's not too difficult to cool a system down to the temperature of the
cosmic background radiation. All you need to do is build a radiator in
interstellar space with a very large surface area, and connect it with the
system you're trying to cool with some high thermal-conductance material.

However, even at the cosmic background temperature of T=3K, erasing a bit
still costs a minimum of k*T*ln 2 = 2.87e-23 J. What is needed is a way to
efficiently cool a system down to near absolute zero. I think the only way
to do it is with black holes.

Black holes emit Hawking radiation at a temperature of
T=h*c^3/(16*pi*G*M). With the mass of the sun, the temperature of a black
hole would be about 10^-8 K. At this temperature, erasing a bit costs only
about 10^-31 J. If you build an insulating shell outside the event horizon
of a black hole, everything inside the shell would eventually cool down to
the temperature of the black hole. However, it would not be necessary to
build a complete shell around a black hole in order to take advantage of
its low temperature. For example you can simply point the radiators of
your black hole orbiter toward the black hole and insulate the side facing
away from the black hole.

If it's true that the only efficient way to cool material down to near
absolute zero is with black holes, we should expect all sufficiently
advanced civilizations to live near them. However this prediction
may be difficult to test since they would have virtually no radiation
signatures.

It would be easier to just build an Irdium cooling unit... Although you'd need a pretty big one.
Core it with argon, and negative charge. IT would be simple, no calculations, just a bunch of base materials. Although, this stuff is just fun to think about.

tagnostic
June 25th, 2009, 06:08 PM
It would be easier to just build an Irdium cooling unit... Although you'd need a pretty big one.
Core it with argon, and negative charge. IT would be simple, no calculations, just a bunch of base materials. Although, this stuff is just fun to think about.

is there a DIY Kit?
it gets hot down here

Will.
June 25th, 2009, 06:11 PM
is there a DIY Kit?
it gets hot down here

Not unless you have one of the rarer metals there sure isn't.

tagnostic
June 25th, 2009, 06:32 PM
Maybe I can prospect for them
mine them myself
I've got a shovel
all I need is a
metal detector

Will.
June 25th, 2009, 06:39 PM
Maybe I can prospect for them
mine them myself
I've got a shovel
all I need is a
metal detector

Alright then.

smash old lightbulbs and take as many filaments as you can, then after you've got your irdium melt it into a box shape and fill with filaments since youve raised the temperature of the irdium youve changed its melting point, melt down the tuncston filaments, and put a coperwire to the center as a diode.
abruptly hook it up to a dying care battery, battabang, battaboom, youve gota piece of metal that will keep absorbing heat, and maintain a constant cool, in temperatures up to, 1250 degrees give or take.

Will.
June 25th, 2009, 06:54 PM

But ye forget the gluttony of few, effects the self of many.

tagnostic
June 25th, 2009, 06:58 PM
Alright then.

smash old lightbulbs and take as many filaments as you can, then after you've got your irdium melt it into a box shape and fill with filaments since youve raised the temperature of the irdium youve changed its melting point, melt down the tuncston filaments, and put a coperwire to the center as a diode.
abruptly hook it up to a dying care battery, battabang, battaboom, youve gota piece of metal that will keep absorbing heat, and maintain a constant cool, in temperatures up to, 1250 degrees give or take.

I'm on it,
I can't wait to stop global warming
I could make them into beer coozies
I'll make bazzillions and save the planet
and with everyone drinking beer from my
coozies, world peace can't be far off....

djura
June 26th, 2009, 12:16 PM
Alright then.

Light bulbs filaments aren't made from iridium but tungsten (as far as I know).

Will.
June 26th, 2009, 04:58 PM
Light bulbs filaments aren't made from iridium but tungsten (as far as I know).

I know I stated that,
The Iridium has to be found elsewhere. the only thing its used for is coring things that need to be heavyish....

Nosferatu
June 28th, 2009, 04:39 AM
Kader a scientist specializing in the natality vs mortality theory is comprised of equal life, and death. his theory is as follows.

The loss of life should not be held onto for too long, for the world is too big to grieve over every lost life, for if one is to live, something or someone else HAS to die. The earth by calculations can maintain a healthy population of 975 million people. as of now August, 1971, the population pushes the mark of 4 billion people.This by no means is an invitation to kill people though if you see someone in peril, avert your cheek. If the population continues to rise, the consequences could be mass sterility, inferior muscle mass indexes, disease, famine. Everyone cannot survive and this is what makes human beings the weakest species. The emotion and thought we assumed kept us on top, is slowly knocking us to the bottom. The strain of death to the developed psyche is almost too much to bear, and this will ultimately be the end of us. To live without morals is to live blind, to not act on them isn't living at all.

The planet earth uses aspects of disease and natural events, as a set of antibodies in self preservation against the many organisms inhabiting it.

Abortionists are not killing fast enough...