View Full Version : cononundrum

tagnostic
June 22nd, 2009, 05:13 AM
Sicky, Tsar
help me out here
this is getting wierd (http://fqxi.org/community/forum/topic/230)

Will.
June 22nd, 2009, 05:39 AM
Time is kinda like a river, as the water particles move one way on the surface, they back eddie under the surface and are going the opposite direction. :icon_lol:
At the same time, the particles are moving in all directions, The theory in place in that guys post almost makes sense except for...

T + H / R2 = ( formulated point ) Now what this is stating there is no possible way to differentiate where those particles are going to end up, only that they are going somewhere.

tagnostic
June 22nd, 2009, 05:49 AM
fluid dynamics is interesting
but I'm not seeing the correlation in what happens in the future determines what happens a priori
how can a drop in the river keep itself from falling?

Will.
June 22nd, 2009, 05:50 AM
fluid dynamics is interesting
but I'm not seeing the correlation in what happens in the future determines what happens a priori
how can a drop in the river keep itself from falling?

Because its not falling its floating against a gravitational pull.

EDIT: So the only plausible to shift any bit of time would be?

EDITII: Drawing it in from a SPECIFIC STANDPOINT IN TIME
Which has been proven to be universally impossible with human tech.

tagnostic
June 22nd, 2009, 05:56 AM
rofl
but the end result is the same
something occurs in the future
that prevents it from happening
in the past,
suspended in any field irrelevant
is except for the time field which
is the issue, how can the placement
of something in the future affect
that same object in the past?

Will.
June 22nd, 2009, 06:00 AM
Accelerated Particle deterioration, is the key factor here.

If an object in the futures condition effects the same object in the past, that object is not only exasperating almost all of its energy, Its gained an intake of
tremendous nuclear fortitude which transmits that energy in reverse, Then the irradiated original object, takes what it needs.

^this is how it would have to go down^

And in no way is it possible.... Unless, they are doing it without knowing?

Maybe this machine isn't doing what they think its doing, maybe its becoming a beacon sort of, drawing in, particles from the future, and by so, deteriorating itself due to the mass energy input. And these particles they think they are creating are being taken from the second they are being created causing a sort of, fissure in times flow? This tremendous energy output, maybe swapping particles from time to time.

Crap, now it got a little more complex.

EDIT: Wait I've got a diagram around here somewhere

Will.
June 22nd, 2009, 06:13 AM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b32/Cadaver-Assailant-Of-Life/background-1.jpg

Say the black represents the flow of time, now the first blue mark is the present, and the second the future where the past is altered. NOW
when those particles are pulled from the future to the present, how it affects the past is altering how the past came to be. Or the Green line. Now you have two tangents,

How it was : Red

and How it is : Green.

Tsar Phalanxia
June 22nd, 2009, 09:06 AM
I can't read it.

Stupid IE:icon_evil:

tagnostic
June 22nd, 2009, 10:02 AM
Accelerated Particle deterioration, is the key factor here.

If an object in the futures condition effects the same object in the past, that object is not only exasperating almost all of its energy

exasperating particles?, choke em says I

Its gained an intake of
tremendous nuclear fortitude

nuclear fortitude?
(neutrons suck?
or
protons are retentive)

which transmits that energy in reverse, Then the irradiated original object, takes what it needs.

but what specifically is being radiated in your postulated discrete units that can reach itself prior to its own existance?

^this is how it would have to go down^

{shut up tag!}

...Unless, they are doing it without knowing?

now theres a level of intoxication I hope never to achieve

Maybe this machine isn't doing what they think its doing, maybe its becoming a beacon sort of, drawing in, particles from the future, and by so, deteriorating itself due to the mass energy input.

wouldn't that violate the law of conservation of energy?
I'm not seeing how energy can be tapped in possibly another state
and how this could occur via discrete states

And these particles they think they are creating are being taken from the second they are being created causing a sort of, fissure in times flow? This tremendous energy output,

if they are being tested/found as they are 'created' wouldn't we constantly be experiencing time in discrete random intervals as discrete units of time popped in and out?

maybe swapping particles from time to time.

no way dude! I'm not swapping
my particles are stable

Crap, now it got a little more complex.

its a little late for that

EDIT: Wait I've got a diagram around here somewhere

how many dimensions are you postulating?
my screen only has 2

:icon_razz:big fun

Will.
June 22nd, 2009, 12:38 PM
exasperating particles?, choke em says I

nuclear fortitude?
(neutrons suck?
or
protons are retentive)

but what specifically is being radiated in your postulated discrete units that can reach itself prior to its own existance?

{shut up tag!}

now theres a level of intoxication I hope never to achieve

wouldn't that violate the law of conservation of energy?
I'm not seeing how energy can be tapped in possibly another state
and how this could occur via discrete states

if they are being tested/found as they are 'created' wouldn't we constantly be experiencing time in discrete random intervals as discrete units of time popped in and out?

no way dude! I'm not swapping
my particles are stable

its a little late for that

how many dimensions are you postulating?
my screen only has 2

:icon_razz:big fun

Nah the whole of what I'm saying is, they are being negatively charged, this charge, is instead pushing away the conons but drawing them, so No "NEW" old object would be created, the old one would just be bent.