View Full Version : Some Jacko Stuff

Nosferatu
June 30th, 2009, 06:29 PM
I used to live a few blocks from the Jacksons many years ago. I knew the Jackson's manager at that time who was Ben Brown. I was involved with a pilot show "The Ben Brown Show" back in early 1970. Ben had told me that he could not manage the Jacksons because of Joe Jackson and the demands made upon the boys at that time. Larry Cordes, the producer and director of the show went to pick up Ben early one morning in Gary for a taping in Lafayette Indiana at 5AM. I rode in the back seat behind Ben as larry drove 120 MPH down I65 toward Lafayette. I listen to the stories that Ben spoke of. I also found out that a Psychic in Gary who I knew as 'Kirby' told Mr. Brown that the family at that time was deep into psychic readings and in fact provided that service at Joe's request. Kirby the psychic predicted the sucess of the Jacksons, but at a terrible price.
We made it to Lafayette CBS affiliate and made the taping of the Ben Brown show. That was the last time I ever saw Ben Brown. He had lost the contact for the "Jackson Five" and moved to L.A. where I never heard from him again. There is more to this story, but I might save it for inclusion in a book some day.

DrM
June 30th, 2009, 06:45 PM
again. what???

Tsar Phalanxia
July 1st, 2009, 12:03 AM
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll286/Phalanxia/1242518046405.jpg

sailor
July 1st, 2009, 02:33 AM
im still getting used to the whole jackson thing. in fact right after he died, i found his spirit guide at my place...it is a healing vibe. he told me a bunch of stuff. i dunno if he's even gone or not, half the time, i get dead people and they are walking around the joint like they own it! warhol, monroe, morrison, now jackson...it's like a fricking mortuary. maybe they aren't dead, just in bahrain & south america!!! you know, getting another facial reconstruction job with elvis. shopping, etc.

i told him, go into the light and took him beyond the yellow brick road with diana ross & me dancin'... "to OZ, bitch!!!"

but, he CAME BACK.

Nosferatu
July 1st, 2009, 03:11 AM
im still getting used to the whole jackson thing. in fact right after he died, i found his spirit guide at my place...it is a healing vibe. he told me a bunch of stuff. i dunno if he's even gone or not, half the time, i get dead people and they are walking around the joint like they own it! warhol, monroe, morrison, now jackson...it's like a fricking mortuary. maybe they aren't dead, just in bahrain & south america!!! you know, getting another facial reconstruction job with elvis. shopping, etc.

i told him, go into the light and took him beyond the yellow brick road with diana ross & me dancin'... "to OZ, bitch!!!"

but, he CAME BACK.

Are you making fun of me?

sailor
July 2nd, 2009, 11:05 AM
Are you making fun of me?

dracula? of course not! you lift them from the back, while i steer, ok?

they can decide which direction they would like to be headed in. i think jacko, or mijac...had not left his body yet, so the essence, or higher self was just floating around, like we "out of body" types usually are. so, i was on myspace, and cog and then i went to lie down and there he was right by my bed for a few days. then, like i said, i lit a candle and right near where i set it, below amma's photo, a path (the yellow brick road) opened up and since i knew the dance down the path (i played dorothy as a child) i tried to guide him onto it and said things like "it's time to go over the rainbow (bridge) now" and encouraged him to move on to heaven. I could see the character's faces from the wizard of oz film clear as a bell, and then, i thought he had gone on...but no. he stayed behind and the next night he was very depressed, but still hanging out in the house and trying to tell me things to do and kind of encouraging me, and saying what he wanted people to remember about him...all good things concerning his music career and not to dwell on the negative aspects of his personal life. mainly he wants us to focus on his music career highlights, his dance & performance/acting abilities, and the way he shaped every aspect of the industry... and changed it for the better!

that is finally what he said to me that made sense. i heard a few things about bahrain, and about how sad he was concerning his bodily death or illness, but he actually did not know what to do or where to go or really, what was going on. i think he thought he was still alive, and that he was not in his body, but that he did not act as if he knew he was deceased!!!

so, i tried a few hours later again to take him to the yellow brick road so he could move on towards the light. I am sort of inexperienced in this aspect of shamanism, but i rallyed for it. he wanted me to continue to post things online that made him look like he had influenced me (he had) and was disappointed that I had not continued to post his music mp3s and written more about it yet. i was in too much shock to continue is what i told him, but would definitely get to this later on, like in a week or so after the hoo-ha had worn down a bit. he was sad, though and looked disheveled (his spirit looked crushed and worn down.)

when we went back to the lighted space where he needed to go, I tried dancing again, and this time I definitely saw diana ross there (from the wiz) and she took him and tried to get him to dance on the road back to OZ, where dorothy was with the scarecrow and all these people were awaiting his arrival. This was like the next day after his death.

It wasn't until day number 3 that I checked again at the lighted candle spot...my candle is still lit, btw, one of those 7 day kind from the 99 cents store :) and he had finally, finally accepted that that was where he needed to go, and he had taken off down the path and disappeared into the light...like a really bright sunlight flame sort of light that I could not at all follow him into, even if i tried, i could only point in the right direction, talk to him, and show him what i thought he needed to do.

isn't that CRAZY??! all true.

Nosferatu
July 4th, 2009, 04:46 PM
dracula? of course not! you lift them from the back, while i steer, ok?

they can decide which direction they would like to be headed in. i think jacko, or mijac...had not left his body yet, so the essence, or higher self was just floating around, like we "out of body" types usually are. so, i was on myspace, and cog and then i went to lie down and there he was right by my bed for a few days. then, like i said, i lit a candle and right near where i set it, below amma's photo, a path (the yellow brick road) opened up and since i knew the dance down the path (i played dorothy as a child) i tried to guide him onto it and said things like "it's time to go over the rainbow (bridge) now" and encouraged him to move on to heaven. I could see the character's faces from the wizard of oz film clear as a bell, and then, i thought he had gone on...but no. he stayed behind and the next night he was very depressed, but still hanging out in the house and trying to tell me things to do and kind of encouraging me, and saying what he wanted people to remember about him...all good things concerning his music career and not to dwell on the negative aspects of his personal life. mainly he wants us to focus on his music career highlights, his dance & performance/acting abilities, and the way he shaped every aspect of the industry... and changed it for the better!

that is finally what he said to me that made sense. i heard a few things about bahrain, and about how sad he was concerning his bodily death or illness, but he actually did not know what to do or where to go or really, what was going on. i think he thought he was still alive, and that he was not in his body, but that he did not act as if he knew he was deceased!!!

so, i tried a few hours later again to take him to the yellow brick road so he could move on towards the light. I am sort of inexperienced in this aspect of shamanism, but i rallyed for it. he wanted me to continue to post things online that made him look like he had influenced me (he had) and was disappointed that I had not continued to post his music mp3s and written more about it yet. i was in too much shock to continue is what i told him, but would definitely get to this later on, like in a week or so after the hoo-ha had worn down a bit. he was sad, though and looked disheveled (his spirit looked crushed and worn down.)

when we went back to the lighted space where he needed to go, I tried dancing again, and this time I definitely saw diana ross there (from the wiz) and she took him and tried to get him to dance on the road back to OZ, where dorothy was with the scarecrow and all these people were awaiting his arrival. This was like the next day after his death.

It wasn't until day number 3 that I checked again at the lighted candle spot...my candle is still lit, btw, one of those 7 day kind from the 99 cents store :) and he had finally, finally accepted that that was where he needed to go, and he had taken off down the path and disappeared into the light...like a really bright sunlight flame sort of light that I could not at all follow him into, even if i tried, i could only point in the right direction, talk to him, and show him what i thought he needed to do.

isn't that CRAZY??! all true.

A very superficial fuck you is in order here. However...I prefer the 'deep cleaning method' to insure a proper fuck...so?

Loki
July 4th, 2009, 07:00 PM
OK, give it a break will ya?

sailor
July 5th, 2009, 02:29 AM
A very superficial fuck you is in order here. However...I prefer the 'deep cleaning method' to insure a proper fuck...so?

didn't we do this already?

i have a vacuum, if you have the broom.

fomenter
July 5th, 2009, 03:05 AM

didn't we do this already?

i have a vacuum, if you have the broom.
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_1_108.gif

sailor
July 5th, 2009, 04:03 AM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_1_108.gif

Yeah, that's nice fomenter. Not that you aren't smart, or pleasant to hang around with, or haven't helped me out with a few things...you have!

It's been a great time. Apparently, I need an exoricism, because I can't exactly have a vampyre as great and ungodly as yourself fucking me day & night, sucking my blood and in general wrecking havoc in the way that you do, on humankind's children. Death, murder, destruction, self-loathing, luring, stalking, kidnapping, necrophilia, hacking, sadistic ritualistic child-raping, canabalism, and all other forms of satanic worship and witchcraft would mainly interfere with Jesusy healings, what he would do, etc., etc. So, I'll have to give you and your ilk fair warning. Although, I haven't exaclty turned anyone "in" I can just sort of have you psychically removed and that will help me, if not you. If you want to confess to any other type of healer/shaman, that would be nice, especially one who could help you out there. If not, you might have to go down with one of the authority figures who actually like underage children and don't want to see them sadistically murdered, raped/sodomized and eaten.

thanks, though.

Nosferatu
July 5th, 2009, 04:59 AM
Yeah, that's nice fomenter. Not that you aren't smart, or pleasant to hang around with, or haven't helped me out with a few things...you have!

It's been a great time. Apparently, I need an exoricism, because I can't exactly have a vampyre as great and ungodly as yourself fucking me day & night, sucking my blood and in general wrecking havoc in the way that you do, on humankind's children. Death, murder, destruction, self-loathing, luring, stalking, kidnapping, necrophilia, hacking, sadistic ritualistic child-raping, canabalism, and all other forms of satanic worship and witchcraft would mainly interfere with Jesusy healings, what he would do, etc., etc. So, I'll have to give you and your ilk fair warning. Although, I haven't exaclty turned anyone "in" I can just sort of have you psychically removed and that will help me, if not you. If you want to confess to any other type of healer/shaman, that would be nice, especially one who could help you out there. If not, you might have to go down with one of the authority figures who actually like underage children and don't want to see them sadistically murdered, raped/sodomized and eaten.

thanks, though.

what does this mean? have i missed something? do i need to turn on IFC?

sailor
July 5th, 2009, 05:16 AM

It's not you, it's me.

The screaming 3 year old victims that you bought off white slave traders & flesh peddlers are getting to me.

Mm. Am thinking should I go with Gary, the native american yogi jesus healer, or maybe a clairvoyant? Either one will exorcise you from my space, and also, give you a nice sort of bath of the hate, which i'm sure you will be able to feed off of for a few days instead. of course, i can't make you leave my head, i just have to suggest that the nefariousness of your deeds are not "of the light" of course, and that this means, sorry, that space has be cleared out soon.

i don't know when i can get an appointment, and it sort of admits defeat in that, no...i can't clear you out effectively enough for my practice, because i have been beaten down and am now weak.

but, strenghtening my boundaries with the services of other, stronger guides who are more the jesus type, he being the greatest healer of all time, will probably help me figure out how to best help you, help me...

IFC, i dunno. indie films & culture...i think this is more serious, but whatever.

unless, i'm totally wrong.

Tsar Phalanxia
July 5th, 2009, 08:43 AM

LOL the troll just got trolled

Nosferatu
July 6th, 2009, 08:43 PM
LOL the troll just got trolled

applause!