View Full Version : Jacko Religion

Nosferatu
June 30th, 2009, 06:32 PM
I used to live a few blocks from the Jacksons many years ago. I knew the Jackson's manager at that time who was Ben Brown. I was involved with a pilot show "The Ben Brown Show" back in early 1970. Ben had told me that he could not manage the Jacksons because of Joe Jackson and the demands made upon the boys at that time. Larry Cordes, the producer and director of the show went to pick up Ben early one morning in Gary for a taping in Lafayette Indiana at 5AM. I rode in the back seat behind Ben as larry drove 120 MPH down I65 toward Lafayette. I listen to the stories that Ben spoke of. I also found out that a Psychic in Gary who I knew as 'Kirby' told Mr. Brown that the family at that time was deep into psychic readings and in fact provided that service at Joe's request. Kirby the psychic predicted the sucess of the Jacksons, but at a terrible price.
We made it to Lafayette CBS affiliate and made the taping of the Ben Brown show. That was the last time I ever saw Ben Brown. He had lost the contact for the "Jackson Five" and moved to L.A. where I never heard from him again. There is more to this story, but I might save it for inclusion in a book some day.

DrM
June 30th, 2009, 06:45 PM
what?

Nosferatu
June 30th, 2009, 09:31 PM
what?
Hi DrM,
I know I dont have to prove this because all of you are hacking internet journalists. I just thought it might be of interest to the forum. Sometimes I look back and say...what the heck just happened?

Tsar Phalanxia
July 1st, 2009, 12:04 AM
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll286/Phalanxia/1244069729228.jpg

Dr Goofy Mofo
July 1st, 2009, 12:42 AM
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll286/Phalanxia/1244069729228.jpg

From now on this one must be used, so says King Reverend Doctor Goofy Mofo DM, DDiv, DRS, MSP, Minister, Super-mod, and Book Admin of The Church of Google, Pope of Discordia, Minister of Sub Genisis, Minister of the ULC, Minister of The Church of Spiritual Humanism, Minister of The Church of Seven Planes, Minister of The Universal Ministries, Former Radio DJ, Webmaster, Published Author, and Thespian.

Loki
July 1st, 2009, 01:28 AM
From now on this one must be used, so says King Reverend Doctor Goofy Mofo DM, DDiv, DRS, MSP, Minister, Super-mod, and Book Admin of The Church of Google, Pope of Discordia, Minister of Sub Genisis, Minister of the ULC, Minister of The Church of Spiritual Humanism, Minister of The Church of Seven Planes, Minister of The Universal Ministries, Former Radio DJ, Webmaster, Published Author, and Thespian.

Careful you don't injure yourself on that low ceiling!

I never knew you were a thespian Doc. Was it a difficult choice to make or did you feel that you were in the wrong body?

Minister of Sub Genisis
Erm... if you mean sub-genius then why? That costs money.

Otherwises :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-rfCnW5VlE

Nosferatu
July 1st, 2009, 02:55 AM

I never knew you were a thespian Doc. Was it a difficult choice to make or did you feel that you were in the wrong body?

This is why I rarely take any of you seriously...you are kids...or grown-ups with kid mentallity. I told you something of interest that was true and you go off into another tangent...are you add's or something?

Dr Goofy Mofo
July 1st, 2009, 04:10 AM

I had money to blow and I love how people in school use to call us lesbians.

This is why I rarely take any of you seriously...you are kids...or grown-ups with kid mentallity. I told you something of interest that was true and you go off into another tangent...are you add's or something?

You do the same thing.

"Don't take life to seriously, you never get out alive"

Loki
July 3rd, 2009, 05:21 PM

I can be very serious when I want to be. If you'd like to post something worth discussing then I'll be waiting.
I'll probably be in a retirement home by then but we can hope :D

EDIT: And Meg, there is no way you lived in the '70s. According to your MySpace profile you're only 28. That was pushing reality a bit too much if I may say so :D

tagnostic
July 4th, 2009, 02:44 AM
self esteem has got to be at an all time low
when you have to assume a trolls alt
to get anyone to pay enough attention
to bother to hate you

tatty000
July 4th, 2009, 03:21 AM
I'll probably be in a retirement home by then but we can hope :D

EDIT: And Meg, there is no way you lived in the '70s. According to your MySpace profile you're only 28. That was pushing reality a bit too much if I may say so :D
I noticed he said he lived in the 70's. Presuming he would of been at least, what, 12, to be on TV, if he was lucky, during the 70's, he'd be at least 50 or so now. What 50 year old knows how to use a computer, let alone talk to a bunch of supposed kids on the internet?

Also, I personally don't give a darn about that psychic material. It's mostly hogwash, and many people will agree.

Nosferatu
July 4th, 2009, 06:28 AM
I noticed he said he lived in the 70's. Presuming he would of been at least, what, 12, to be on TV, if he was lucky, during the 70's, he'd be at least 50 or so now. What 50 year old knows how to use a computer, let alone talk to a bunch of supposed kids on the internet?

Also, I personally don't give a darn about that psychic material. It's mostly hogwash, and many people will agree.

Well. Hello and nice to see you eat your feet. Mr. Cornelius was doing "Soul Train" in Chicago one afternoon and I sat in on a session with "The Five". Yes I am in my 50's and I am a blood sucking vamp. If you think you need to check the facts than do it. Other wise shut the fuck up.

Nosferatu
July 4th, 2009, 06:30 AM
self esteem has got to be at an all time low
when you have to assume a trolls alt
to get anyone to pay enough attention
to bother to hate you

Hows the weather in the foothills...?

jon_hill987
July 5th, 2009, 07:53 AM
Maybe I missed this but doesn't this belong in a general discussion forum?

Tsar Phalanxia
July 5th, 2009, 08:44 AM
Along with the other two Michael Jackson threads? >.>

jon_hill987
July 6th, 2009, 11:12 AM
Sure, why not merge them. I thought the whole point of subforums was to seperate diferent topics, if you are not going to do that then you maight as well have a single forum and have done with it.

fomenter
July 6th, 2009, 05:17 PM
Sure, why not merge them. I thought the whole point of subforums was to seperate diferent topics, if you are not going to do that then you maight as well have a single forum and have done with it.

the idea is to become a better forum though personal responsibility on the part of the posters! the topics are there to guide you on the content not to provide the mods with more reason to fuck with peoples posts ...

Tsar Phalanxia
July 6th, 2009, 05:20 PM
I guess. But if the posters aren't responsible, like say, Lamb, then surely the collective action of the responsible posters on the board should request that the irresponsible poster be dealt with?

fomenter
July 6th, 2009, 05:36 PM
the number one tool you have is ignore him, if you had ignored him this non religious thread wouldn't have grown to be a problem, two you could turn this one turd post by him into a real topic on topic, a second chance for that is available in the religion thread, and third be better at trolling than he/she is trolling is about manipulating people to get a reaction him/her leaving is a reaction!! its not the cleanest way to go but if you put up with the mess it makes you become harder to troll and eventually forces them out (in this case (lamb) i would not opt for it for a couple reasons)..

Tsar Phalanxia
July 6th, 2009, 06:15 PM
Hmm. That's smart.

For the record, I only posted the "Cool Story Bro"

Nosferatu
July 6th, 2009, 09:13 PM
Maybe I missed this but doesn't this belong in a general discussion forum?

No. Pleasant Masterbator...it doesnt...

tagnostic
July 7th, 2009, 04:09 PM
No. Pleasant Masterbator...it doesnt...

u left
u out

Loki
July 7th, 2009, 10:52 PM
OK, who slammed the ban hammer down on Nos?

Listen to the oldies - just ignore the buggers.

OpenWound
July 9th, 2009, 06:40 AM
OK, who slammed the ban hammer down on Nos?

Listen to the oldies - just ignore the buggers.

We all equal in the sight of google sugar...

tatty000
July 12th, 2009, 01:12 PM
Well. Hello and nice to see you eat your feet. Mr. Cornelius was doing "Soul Train" in Chicago one afternoon and I sat in on a session with "The Five". Yes I am in my 50's and I am a blood sucking vamp. If you think you need to check the facts than do it. Other wise shut the fuck up.

I highly doubt you're in your 50's. Nothing about your style of language would suggest that. Either you're not, or you're extremely immature for you age...

And you should probably aim to be a bit clearer in your language. By stating you were involved in 'Soul Train' presumes a much different angle in comparison to sitting in on a session.

Tsar Phalanxia
July 12th, 2009, 07:16 PM
Don't feed the troll. Actually, it doesn't matter since he's been banned. Regardless, whatever you do, don't quote him, as his posts stay there for ever then.