View Full Version : Hitler's actions...

Will.
July 28th, 2009, 02:11 PM
Alright before you are all like "Go to hell Will" jes read this ideal first.

A well known fact about entering the classes of SS was honors and awards of high price objects, of these objects historians have confirms the following as
actual objects.

Streichsher 44. with a jewbone handle

An Ashtray made of a jewish mans skull..

Many lampshades made of jewish peoples skins.

Many couches fabricated with jewish peoples skins and stuffed with their hair as cushioning.

Boots, coats, hats, gloves, and various medals and "trinkets" made of jewish skin...

So was Hitler attempting to eradicate the jewish people, or was he looking for a good reason to farm and product them?
He worked them to death in the labor camps, then they went to "killfactories"

Seems fishy to me.

djura
July 28th, 2009, 02:34 PM
will, you are an asshole! leave the poor people alone for fucks sake!
jesus fucking christ...

Will.
July 28th, 2009, 02:56 PM
will, you are an asshole! leave the poor people alone for fucks sake!
jesus fucking christ...

Think about it. O.o

djura
July 28th, 2009, 02:58 PM
thought about it... you are an asshole!

Will.
July 28th, 2009, 02:59 PM
thought about it... you are an asshole!

I may be an asshole but those products still exist.

The Good Reverend Roger
July 28th, 2009, 10:25 PM
Alright before you are all like "Go to hell Will" jes read this ideal first.

A well known fact about entering the classes of SS was honors and awards of high price objects, of these objects historians have confirms the following as
actual objects.

Streichsher 44. with a jewbone handle

An Ashtray made of a jewish mans skull..

Many lampshades made of jewish peoples skins.

Many couches fabricated with jewish peoples skins and stuffed with their hair as cushioning.

Boots, coats, hats, gloves, and various medals and "trinkets" made of jewish skin...

So was Hitler attempting to eradicate the jewish people, or was he looking for a good reason to farm and product them?
He worked them to death in the labor camps, then they went to "killfactories"

Seems fishy to me.

What a load of shit.

One (1) person made stuff out of Jews, and the Nazis shot the responsible individual.

Why do you fucking lie like this? I mean, besides the fact that you are batshit insane.

fomenter
July 28th, 2009, 10:32 PM
based on most of the comments he has made i think it is fairly well established that will huffs glue before every second word he types...
he is after all in Saskatchewan the highest point in Canada..

The Good Reverend Roger
July 28th, 2009, 10:36 PM
based on most of the comments he has made i think it is fairly well established that will huffs glue before very second word he types...
he is after all in Saskatchewan the highest point in Canada..

:icon_lol:

Maybe he's related to Horab.

TGRR,
Might move to the highlands of Nebraska.

Will.
July 31st, 2009, 10:39 PM
What a load of shit.

One (1) person made stuff out of Jews, and the Nazis shot the responsible individual.

Why do you fucking lie like this? I mean, besides the fact that you are batshit insane.

Really, you don't find it impossible that someone who aimlessly slaughterd millions of people wasn't capable of turning a profit on them when the country he represented was faced with dire fanancial doom?

AND THAT HIGHEST POINT OF NORTH AMERICA BIT IS STILL TRUE!! S

Saskatchewan may be flat, but based from sea level its very very high.

And never ever trust the information in tourist location information sites... They are just trying to attract people with money

fomenter
July 31st, 2009, 10:41 PM
:RUhuffing?: ya dude the highest :icon_lol:

Will.
July 31st, 2009, 10:41 PM
:RUhuffing?:

Self portrait?

fomenter
July 31st, 2009, 10:45 PM
i was going to photo shop some gold spray paint onto a photo of your face for that smiley, but it seemed like it would be redundant for anyone that reads your posts..

Will.
July 31st, 2009, 10:46 PM
i was going to photo shop some gold spray paint onto a photo of your face for that smiley, but it seemed like it would be redundant for anyone that reads your posts..

Don't just hate it when people don't take anything seriously? :icon_:Dl: