View Full Version : Don'cha just hate it when...

Will.
July 31st, 2009, 10:59 PM
Ok this may sound like a rant, but based on most of the current posts I've read about various topics, this is indeed called for.

Don'cha just hate it when people hang on every last word you say like you 190% without a doubt believe it? Like with the religion discussions and the various responses by representatives of other religions. ITS AN OPINION PEOPLE, jes like assholes, EVERYBODY GOT'S ONE, AND EVERYBODY THINKS EVERYBODY ELSE'S STINKS. Now I've been afflicted by the teachings of many religions, and the only religion that I think has any sense to it is Eddism, or to people who don't know (ODINISM), The only reason I believe this is because in various points of the Religion, they express that the stories are just stories, and that is how a man lives forever is by his story, and once your life is over, there is nothing. They also accept the existence of other religions, they just believe that theirs is better.

Straying from the topic of religion because this isn't all there is to this, flaming and obstotle discussions. These discussions are designed for the internet on the basis that it does no harm because both parties are there for the same reason, to flame, insult and post daedist banter. If you see an obstotle conversation taking place, do yourself a favor and step back. take a break, and enjoy the show. Every post, and every word may or may not have meaning, but the real bit is digging through the bullshit to find the meaning, not absurdly tossing it to the side because "I' think therefore we are different". If you don't get that you may as well shoot yourself now, because a life of long misfortune awaits someone who believes what people say all the time, because people are reckless and don't think of the consequences before they say things.

Will.
July 31st, 2009, 11:02 PM
(example)Eg - And shutup formentor I'm talking about you, not to you.

fomenter
July 31st, 2009, 11:11 PM
Ok this may sound like a rant, but based on most of the current posts I've read about various topics, this is indeed called for.

Don'cha just hate it when people hang on every last word you say like you 190% without a doubt believe it? Like with the religion discussions and the various responses by representatives of other religions. ITS AN OPINION PEOPLE, jes like assholes, EVERYBODY GOT'S ONE, AND EVERYBODY THINKS EVERYBODY ELSE'S STINKS. Now I've been afflicted by the teachings of many religions, and the only religion that I think has any sense to it is Eddism, or to people who don't know (ODINISM), The only reason I believe this is because in various points of the Religion, they express that the stories are just stories, and that is how a man lives forever is by his story, and once your life is over, there is nothing. They also accept the existence of other religions, they just believe that theirs is better.

Straying from the topic of religion because this isn't all there is to this, flaming and obstotle discussions. These discussions are designed for the internet on the basis that it does no harm because both parties are there for the same reason, to flame, insult and post daedist banter. If you see an obstotle conversation taking place, do yourself a favor and step back. take a break, and enjoy the show. Every post, and every word may or may not have meaning, but the real bit is digging through the bullshit to find the meaning, not absurdly tossing it to the side because "I' think therefore we are different". If you don't get that you may as well shoot yourself now, because a life of long misfortune awaits someone who believes what people say all the time, because people are reckless and don't think of the consequences before they say things.

its a good thing you aren't talking to me because i find obstotle discussions to be very tarnaxing to my odublognostrum ...

i suspect your love of onanism will serve you well throughout your life and it will be (if you practice it exclusively) your greatest contribution to the human race..

Will.
July 31st, 2009, 11:13 PM
its a good thing you aren't talking to me because i find obstotle discussions to be very tarnaxing to my odublognostrum ...

i suspect your love of onanism will serve you well throughout your life and it will be (if you practice it exclusively) your greatest contribution to the human race..

Its a verisk word meaning bland. :icon_lol:

English isn't my prime language so give me a break. Give me a break, break me off a piece of that kit kat bar. I need help. XD

fomenter
July 31st, 2009, 11:26 PM
let me suggest google.... it is very helpful...

Will.
July 31st, 2009, 11:31 PM
let me suggest google.... it is very helpful...

Not in the ways of help I require... [I.E a pocket organizer]

fomenter
July 31st, 2009, 11:51 PM
its very good for looking up words you dont know and cheking your facts...

for example i just looked up
Eddism
obstotle
daedist
verisk

unfortunately the results i got didn't help me understand anything,
but if i new what it meant, i could google to find the word that means what i want to say

daedist i am guessing ? = dadaist
eddism = norse pagan i get from the context but cant find a connection
the other two i am lost, they are either to far off in the spelling or don't mean what you think..

Will.
August 1st, 2009, 12:16 AM
its very good for looking up words you dont know and cheking your facts...

for example i just looked up
Eddism
obstotle
daedist
verisk

unfortunately the results i got didn't help me understand anything,
but if i new what it meant, i could google to find the word that means what i want to say

daedist i am guessing ? = dadaist
eddism = norse pagan i get from the context but cant find a connection
the other two i am lost, they are either to far off in the spelling or don't mean what you think..

Just far and few between when you come across people who speak Verisk, its a dead language. A bit of Arabic, a bit of Norwegian and alot of latin, although the actual words don't show it, if you know how to pronounce what you say you get the connection. Its a bastard language, is all you need to know ^^, Eddism is the root of Odinism, the Prose eddic are pussies..

Verisk Vyundur, kutor, obstotle.

Will.
August 1st, 2009, 01:42 AM
straying from the point, Don'tcha just hate it when, people read too much into what you've said/posted?

tagnostic
August 1st, 2009, 12:46 PM
your assuming
people read
what you say
and
care
what you mean

people see
what you type
reading
they mean
to get in your mind
and make it their own

Will.
August 1st, 2009, 01:59 PM
your assuming
people read
what you say
and
care
what you mean

people see
what you type
reading
they mean
to get in your mind
and make it their own

For once tag, no. I'm talking about the verbal word, and using the many religious and biased remarks made here on the forum as examples....

Like Barrack Obama drinking foreign beer... I was in town and heard this couple from Kansas talking about it like it was the new Hindenburg...

Loki
August 1st, 2009, 06:24 PM

TL:DR

Seriously, I couldn't be arsed reading that :D

fomenter
August 1st, 2009, 06:26 PM
you didn't miss anything all the meaningful bits were written in verisk :shrug:

Loki
August 1st, 2009, 06:41 PM
Heh - Will's ok I think, he just needs to learn how to be a complete twat.

He's nearly there but a few rough edges still exist. Hell, anyone that could stand Time is a seriously hard man.

And he shoots himself with bb guns too! BE SCARED!

:tinfoilhat:

(I must be mad 'cos I like him)

PS - what the fuck is that emote I just sprouted? Nice :D

fomenter
August 1st, 2009, 06:58 PM
the emote is "tinfoil hat" good for any crazy conspiratorial theory or planted disinformation meant to mislead us

i don't know who time is,

BB gun wars were the norm when i was a kid, none of this pansy ass paint balls or air-soft crap these young "Internet tough guys" talk about..

Loki
August 1st, 2009, 07:09 PM
BB gun wars were the norm when i was a kid, none of this pansy ass paint balls or air-soft crap these young "Internet tough guys" talk about..

Hell yes. I've still got my Webley .22 from decades ago. I'd not want to shoot my foot with that fucker :P

The youth of today, eh? Pussies :fap:

fomenter
August 1st, 2009, 07:15 PM
we weren't a bunch of emos shooting ourselves and writing sad poetry about our pain either,
we went out and shot our friends, the thing BB guns were made for doing.

Loki
August 1st, 2009, 07:32 PM
Yup, those were the days :D
If anyone was stupid enough to whine on about how bad life was...you punched them and gave 'em a knife...

"Go on then - slit your throat. There's fuck all on TV so this could be fun."

Will.
August 1st, 2009, 07:49 PM
Hrmm, my poetry isn't sad, if you go dictionary, its basically nothing.

I don't shoot, at friends, you can't take that back... I shoot at cops.... And construction workers.... Assholes >.>
Come and try and say "we are re routing a highway through your cabin, move"
o.o I'm re routing some shot through my yard, if you're in the way thats not my problem.
Or the ever popular Hope you can run faster than a 10 gauge.

I love living in the bush.

Loki
August 1st, 2009, 07:59 PM
I don't shoot, at friends, you can't take that back... I shoot at cops.... And construction workers.... Assholes >.>

Now, why don't I believe that?

Oh yeah, you're alive!
Even in England; if you shoot a water pistol at cops you get brainfull of lead.

Oh. Now I understand...:eek:

Will's a fucking zombie! Oh jesus........................................

The Good Reverend Roger
August 1st, 2009, 08:02 PM

http://wackyiraqi.com/wtf/fonzie_wtc.jpg

Will.
August 1st, 2009, 08:17 PM
Now, why don't I believe that?

Oh yeah, you're alive!
Even in England; if you shoot a water pistol at cops you get brainfull of lead.

Oh. Now I understand...:eek:

Will's a fucking zombie! Oh jesus........................................

Ah hah hah its called living 50 miles from the nearest townsite. :D

They are not gunna send a swat team to deal with me out here where there are no roads, you need a full time 4x4 to get to my house. :P
And especially by defending my land, I'm not breaking the law.

Loki
August 1st, 2009, 08:45 PM
Ah hah hah its called living 50 miles from the nearest townsite. :D

They are not gunna send a swat team to deal with me out here where there are no roads, you need a full time 4x4 to get to my house. :P
And especially by defending my land, I'm not breaking the law.

Your land? I thought you were 18 and living at mummies gaff :D?

I'm right aren't I?

fomenter
August 1st, 2009, 09:01 PM
:RUhuffing?:
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk61/fnord_photo/Photo.jpg?t=1249160749

Will.
August 1st, 2009, 09:02 PM
Your land? I thought you were 18 and living at mummies gaff :D?

I'm right aren't I?

Ho ho ho, Ha he hum he ho.

I've had some shit jobs, and this "everything" store I've opened up is the jackpot.

In the two years I've been open, I've already payed off my house.

Will.
August 1st, 2009, 09:03 PM
:RUhuffing?:
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk61/fnord_photo/Photo.jpg?t=1249156595

You know, One of these days. Karma is just gunna bite ya in the ass for that. :icon_:Dl:

fomenter
August 1st, 2009, 09:14 PM
:icon_lol: