"Will's Hall of Psychotic and Paranoid Ramblings."

Loki
August 1st, 2009, 08:55 PM

Thanks for the plot spoiler :(

Sister Faith
August 4th, 2009, 06:38 PM

Would it make you feel better if we gave you an entire section of the forum all to yourself? We could call it The Rev Rog Hall of Self-Indulgent/Centered/Pitying Blow-Hards. :pokewithstick:

The Good Reverend Roger
August 5th, 2009, 06:44 AM
Would it make you feel better if we gave you an entire section of the forum all to yourself? We could call it The Rev Rog Hall of Self-Indulgent/Centered/Pitying Blow-Hards. :pokewithstick:

Okay, and we can give one to you, too. We can call it, "Sister Faith's Self-Righteous Hypocrisy Corner", and you can tell us all off for holding grudges until you finally puke all your hate out.

You fucking joke. :icon_:Dl:

The Good Reverend Roger
August 5th, 2009, 06:47 AM
Thanks for the plot spoiler :(

Hush. You aren't allowed to joke.

Sister Faith doesn't tolerate jokes. Because she's a dried up humorless old prig that gives Canada a bad name.

djura
August 6th, 2009, 02:21 PM

com on sis, he's just a guy with a small dick trying to prove... something. you know better then to indulge his need to say "fuck you" 300 times per post...

Clark Nova
August 6th, 2009, 03:05 PM
Okay, and we can give one to you, too. We can call it, "Sister Faith's Self-Righteous Hypocrisy Corner", and you can tell us all off for holding grudges until you finally puke all your hate out.

You fucking joke. :icon_:Dl:

I would have called it the pig pen nyuk nyuk nuk

Sister Faith
August 6th, 2009, 06:11 PM
com on sis, he's just a guy with a small dick trying to prove... something. you know better then to indulge his need to say "fuck you" 300 times per post...

my bad :icon_redface:

I just can't help myself. He's too damn easy. :icon_eviltwisted:

Clark Nova
August 6th, 2009, 11:39 PM
Its weird when someone mentions the size of someones dick on the internet it just has no credibility and seems laughable because you've never met the person..

But Sister Faith being a fat aul sow somehow really makes sense when you take her posting into context.

Loki
August 6th, 2009, 11:46 PM
I really wish folks wouldn't talk about cock size - it makes me feel so inferior :(

The Good Reverend Roger
August 7th, 2009, 02:39 AM
com on sis, he's just a guy with a small dick trying to prove... something.

Your mother wasn't complaining about the size.

rzm61
August 7th, 2009, 09:05 AM
Your mother wasn't complaining about the size.

:facepalm:

Come on, you can do better then that.

tagnostic
August 7th, 2009, 06:08 PM
size only matters
when your the
little one

The Good Reverend Roger
August 9th, 2009, 08:13 AM
:facepalm:

Come on, you can do better then that.

Djura isn't worth it, being nothing more than a cheerleader. I save the good comebacks for worthy targets.

djura
August 9th, 2009, 04:30 PM
http://files.myopera.com/Teh%20H4mst0R/albums/311680/thumbs/70741_kein_katzenbild.jpg_thumb.jpg

The Good Reverend Roger
August 11th, 2009, 04:19 AM
http://files.myopera.com/Teh%20H4mst0R/albums/311680/thumbs/70741_kein_katzenbild.jpg_thumb.jpg

I am positive the funny will be along soon.

TGRR,
Can keep this up as long as you want me to.

Dr Goofy Mofo
August 11th, 2009, 05:16 AM
I personally think the site should be changed to

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn287/drgoofymofo/codgm.jpg

Daruko
August 12th, 2009, 07:40 AM
I second that motion.

Loki
August 13th, 2009, 07:43 PM
I second that motion.

I flush mine :icon_lol: