View Full Version : the four googlements & mastery of google

sailor
August 7th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Read them in bulletins on cog myspace.

Edit : I can't read ifu even tho logged in from my mobile. Also, fyi desktop server is down.

Daruko
August 7th, 2009, 07:52 PM
Read them in bulletins on cog myspace.
No Yuo.

sailor
August 10th, 2009, 10:49 AM
Oh hey. Our dt system is still fu. I'm too lazy to call tech support but have to. Luckily we have a few lines to choose from. Anyhoo, can't read ifu while logged in from cell. What's up?

@ tag > have u & fingus tried laser mouse. Woah.

@ rzm61 > how's the new digs. Got ur locations, looks neat lakes & a few parks. Nice, eh? I'm chatting w/ mother about an az trip to see sis & then me to u & tags place w the car maybe. Would first havta get some work done on the yota. Am wondering, fix it up, then upgrade to a rav4? But its in her name still.

kittehkaboodle
August 11th, 2009, 06:08 PM
I awoke this morning to dreams of white flight.

Let's flip this bitch!

;)

sailor
August 21st, 2009, 05:37 AM
Yeah. Looks like she doesn't want to sell very much, but if she had to move, I'll call O.C. My niece out there had to go to emergency last night. Had a cyst that about did her in. Luckily, they operated & took half of her with it.

As for the car & my gypsy ring story, well, we did get some free bodywork out of it. Lesson learned, don't have anyone u don't know that well work on your car that approaches you. She did a shitty job, stole my purse, and ended up surrendering herself to 5 cop cars & the van she was driving got impounded. I dropped the charges, but they paid me back my $220 in full. Got my purse & G1 back, too.

I did manage to swing a deal with mom for the purchase of the toyota, so I can fix it up & turn it in for an upgrade to the s.u.v. I'm thinking a metallic green rav4. Other than that, the joint is swarming with grifters.