View Full Version : Would you 'do' her now?

OfficerFriendly
August 12th, 2009, 04:05 AM
Hey, I know it sounds like I am excluding women here but please remember this is guy talk at the local bar. Women are always welcome to barge right in and voice their opinion of course.

Ok Guys...Case subject, Susan Boyle. Shes got talent, cash, and a warm vagina (I hope). So would you?

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/9302/sbol.png

tagnostic
August 12th, 2009, 04:09 AM
no

OfficerFriendly
August 12th, 2009, 04:16 AM
The validity of your answer lies in a functional pollster right above top here. Please find the poll and select your answer there. Otherwise your no could be misconstrued as a yes. It's for your safety of course.

Sister Faith
August 13th, 2009, 06:01 PM
Even though I don't bend that way I'd do her for 2 reasons:

1) The money ( Well, I am a woman after all! :shrug:)

2) :old:er women are oooh sooo grateful :icon_:Dl:

tagnostic
August 13th, 2009, 06:07 PM
[quote=Sister Faith;140855

2) :old:er women are oooh sooo grateful :icon_:Dl:[/quote]

not to mention
they don't say
"what?"
they say
"watch"

Sister Faith
August 13th, 2009, 06:14 PM
not to mention
they don't say
"what?"
they say
"watch"

That's watch as in 'observe' I hope.
Older women never turn minute-men away. They take all comers. ;)

tagnostic
August 13th, 2009, 06:16 PM
That's watch as in 'observe' I hope.

audience
participation
is required

rzm61
August 13th, 2009, 09:47 PM

Good to know. :fap:

Loki
August 13th, 2009, 09:55 PM
Feed me enough beer and I'll shag a seal :D

EDIT:

Within reason - the seal would have to be cute.

And, in answer to the question...
Nope.

OfficerFriendly
August 13th, 2009, 10:35 PM
Whatever. I certainly would$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Will.
September 5th, 2009, 07:36 AM
What happens to me if I say no?

tagnostic
September 5th, 2009, 08:51 AM
you get to pretend
you have self respect
until you tell her no
in person, in which case
you and your self respect
will be intact and alone

Will.
September 5th, 2009, 04:14 PM
you get to pretend
you have self respect
until you tell her no
in person, in which case
you and your self respect
will be intact and alone

Hrmmmm.... Well then. Why did I even post here?
My post wreaks with the stench of this place.

sailor
September 6th, 2009, 03:36 AM
I'd "do" her if there were a career or cash incentive involved.

It's hard to get ahead in my line of work, the arts, and any edge you have, even if it's shagging a cutie for pay, well...that's just the way it works, usually.

She is not ugly, in my view, but I have different set of eyes & values than the normal average IQ person. Trained in the arts, I'd intuit she was a lovely and caring individual...maybe she would pay me to have her as my muse for a piece after we had sex. It happens.

Since, i've yet to experience this person, and have not even heard of her before, I'd say that...well, it's a long shot, but yeah, I'd do her if I was a guy looking for advancement...or, if I liked her.

Maybe women should just shag other women, and leave the shallow man-ho minutemen well alone. Lysistrata?

Age is not at all a factor for me. I'd do any legal age from 18 to 105. Any race, and practically any gender at this point... any position, too.

Go all night long?? Apply within...

GOP, I'd say...."meh" too, though. Newts can take a hike.

Loki
September 6th, 2009, 09:57 PM
I'd "do" her if there were a career or cash incentive involved.

It's hard to get ahead in my line of work, the arts, and any edge you have, even if it's shagging a cutie for pay, well...that's just the way it works, usually.

She is not ugly, in my view, but I have different set of eyes & values than the normal average IQ person. Trained in the arts, I'd intuit she was a lovely and caring individual...maybe she would pay me to have her as my muse for a piece after we had sex. It happens.

Since, i've yet to experience this person, and have not even heard of her before, I'd say that...well, it's a long shot, but yeah, I'd do her if I was a guy looking for advancement...or, if I liked her.

Maybe women should just shag other women, and leave the shallow man-ho minutemen well alone. Lysistrata?

Age is not at all a factor for me. I'd do any legal age from 18 to 105. Any race, and practically any gender at this point... any position, too.

Go all night long?? Apply within...

GOP, I'd say...."meh" too, though. Newts can take a hike.

Yeah sure - but you're a bubbling pot of hormones with nowhere to spurt. Buy a dildo and enjoy :D