View Full Version : Google isn't God.Google is the archangel of God.

IonKing
October 27th, 2009, 12:01 PM
Hi fella I'm new here. I stumbled upon this site while googling'Where is God?'. And eventually decided to settle down with the church out of countless,websites on the net. Though i didn't get a credible answer and cure for my curiuosity,I happened to fancy googlism as a worthy doctrine for this generation and beyond.
I'm a musician, play the guiter and love to rub minds with fellow artsy minds. Cheers!

Kiz Redweek
October 27th, 2009, 12:59 PM
Konnichiwa! :D

I'm Kiz, welcome to deh Church!

tagnostic
October 27th, 2009, 01:05 PM
Welcome to the CoG

fomenter
October 27th, 2009, 04:40 PM
welcome

Sister Faith
October 27th, 2009, 08:34 PM
Welcome Ion. :icon_cool:
Lots of artsy minds here and artsy-fartsy ones too. Met Meg yet? :icon_razz:

Cheesemonkeys24
October 27th, 2009, 10:11 PM
Hi fella I'm new here. I stumbled upon this site while googling'Where is God?'. And eventually decided to settle down with the church out of countless,websites on the net. Though i didn't get a credible answer and cure for my curiuosity,I happened to fancy googlism as a worthy doctrine for this generation and beyond.
I'm a musician, play the guiter and love to rub minds with fellow artsy minds. Cheers!

Hello thar!

Welcome to our fine corner of the internetz. :icon_lol:

Kiz Redweek
October 28th, 2009, 12:47 PM
Welcome Ion. :icon_cool:
Lots of artsy minds here and artsy-fartsy ones too. Met Meg yet? :icon_razz:

Meg is just a marvel here, isn't she XD

IonKing
November 6th, 2009, 05:07 PM
Thx y'all.I sincerly did appriciate the newbie greetings. Av'nt met meg yet,but wats d fuzz bout her? Cheers!

Kiz Redweek
November 7th, 2009, 07:12 PM
She's a psycho. XD

Cheesemonkeys24
November 9th, 2009, 10:09 PM
Thx y'all.I sincerly did appriciate the newbie greetings. Av'nt met meg yet,but wats d fuzz bout her? Cheers!

We even have a gif
to explain...

:meg:

Pictures(or gifs) speak louder than words...

Kiz Redweek
November 10th, 2009, 01:02 PM
XD

She's not THAT old? OoO

Is she?

tagnostic
November 10th, 2009, 01:26 PM
your call
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm160/ispeak4thetrees/omegaomega003.jpg

Kiz Redweek
November 11th, 2009, 12:50 PM
I think she may just be some twelve year old kid being a pain to everyone. XD

tagnostic
November 11th, 2009, 01:16 PM
could be,
its not all that relevant to me,
she could be gwen stefani
as long as she's a butthead
she's a butthead

Kiz Redweek
November 12th, 2009, 01:01 PM
True true....though I don't think Gwen Stefani is capable of such descriptive and disturbing language! OoO

tagnostic
November 12th, 2009, 01:08 PM
hehehehe
you never know
she could be a
closet troll

Kiz Redweek
November 12th, 2009, 01:15 PM
OoO

I was called a troll the other day, it felt horrible!

I only started a random thread with someone I want to be married to, and hoped for nice replies, but they all flamed me, and when I got a little defensive, they called me troll!

Q-Q

tagnostic
November 12th, 2009, 01:33 PM
starting a random thread
is only trolling if its in the
wrong forum, usually it
just gets moved, or not,
its when you do it to cause
trouble that its trolling

Kiz Redweek
November 13th, 2009, 01:02 PM
I didn't do it to cause trouble, but they did tell me it was in the wrong subject thing.

-pout-

But I didn't really mean to cause any trouble.

tagnostic
November 13th, 2009, 09:05 PM
not a big deal,
don't sweat it

Loki
November 15th, 2009, 07:41 PM
Folks - lay off the personal attacks when the subject isn't around to defend herself.

Meg's a good lass with a few problems - nothing more.

IonKing
November 16th, 2009, 08:20 AM
U mean she looks like dat?

Kiz Redweek
November 16th, 2009, 01:03 PM
not a big deal,
don't sweat it

I'm gewd nao, but yah. Is cool. :D

Will.
November 16th, 2009, 03:43 PM
:D :icon_lol:

Kiz Redweek
November 17th, 2009, 01:05 PM
OMG SOMEBODEH AT SKEWL LIKES MEH! XD

Cheesemonkeys24
November 20th, 2009, 01:54 AM
OMG SOMEBODEH AT SKEWL LIKES MEH! XD

OMFG tell us!!!!!1!
:icon_lol:

Kiz Redweek
November 20th, 2009, 01:17 PM
XD

WELLLLLL...

Her name's Makayala, and she's absolute pwnage, and I didn't think she'd ever like me but she TOTALLY does! She's dating someone though, which makes me wish she'd BREAK UP WITH THAT PERSON ALREADY, but I dunno if that's gonna happen anytime soon.

She's scene. XD

I LOVE SCENE KIDS~!

They're my crew. :D

Cheesemonkeys24
November 23rd, 2009, 08:43 PM
XD

WELLLLLL...

Her name's Makayala, and she's absolute pwnage, and I didn't think she'd ever like me but she TOTALLY does! She's dating someone though, which makes me wish she'd BREAK UP WITH THAT PERSON ALREADY, but I dunno if that's gonna happen anytime soon.

She's scene. XD

I LOVE SCENE KIDS~!

They're my crew. :D

Great!
Let us know how that works out!:D

The Good Reverend Roger
November 23rd, 2009, 09:27 PM

Hi, and welcome. As you can see by the posts between mine and yours, this forum is a really pleasant place, in which you will be hounded mercilessly, by some fucked up little ass weasels that have the authority to do so, based on the fact that they signed up a few weeks before you did. Hell, you might even get your own gif, or have people mention you in introduction threads, just so new people know that we're not all about stalking people or victimizing the insane.

If racism and/or religious bigotry is your thing, you'll find we have plenty of that, just head on down to "current events" or "Politics".

A word of warning: Real conversation here is strictly forbidden, and you will be dealt with as the troll you are, should you post anything more complex than "YOUR MOM" or "Muslims are bad, m'kay".

That being said, welcome aboard, and I hope you stick around just as long as most other new people do.

rzm61
November 24th, 2009, 02:25 AM
:yawn:

OfficerFriendly
November 24th, 2009, 05:51 AM
Hi, and welcome. As you can see by the posts between mine and yours, this forum is a really pleasant place, in which you will be hounded mercilessly, by some fucked up little ass weasels that have the authority to do so, based on the fact that they signed up a few weeks before you did. Hell, you might even get your own gif, or have people mention you in introduction threads, just so new people know that we're not all about stalking people or victimizing the insane.

If racism and/or religious bigotry is your thing, you'll find we have plenty of that, just head on down to "current events" or "Politics".

A word of warning: Real conversation here is strictly forbidden, and you will be dealt with as the troll you are, should you post anything more complex than "YOUR MOM" or "Muslims are bad, m'kay".

That being said, welcome aboard, and I hope you stick around just as long as most other new people do.
:icon_lol:

Daruko
November 24th, 2009, 07:56 AM
heh :icon_lol:

The Good Reverend Roger
November 24th, 2009, 03:07 PM
:yawn:

...And the truth shall put you to sleep. :D

rzm61
November 25th, 2009, 02:37 AM
...And the truth shall put you to sleep. :D

No, just your old washed up rhetoric.

The Good Reverend Roger
November 25th, 2009, 02:38 AM
No, just your old washed up rhetoric.

Whatever works.

Kiz Redweek
November 30th, 2009, 01:02 PM
Great!
Let us know how that works out!:D

Oh snizap...episode with her over the break.

Dun think it's working out. XD

But I'm still gonna try! :D